• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 19/Paper Mario: TTYD mafia // Game Over! Who won?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I get the feeling she's that last yellow goon. I don't know how, but her playstyle from the past days somehow felt faint.
I can't qualify that I'm wrong, nor right. But I just have that feel.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Difficult to say. This needs to progress a little further to decide whom.
The only thing I would consider saying is bar, but I'm not going to confirm that at all.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
so bardull always appears scummy to you?

@ live update ninja That he said was specifically tailored to him wanting to avoid the NK. he doesn't play like that too often

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
When I'm home later tonight ill post more.

Vinyl. If you think I'm yellow scum then why the **** would you be looking at me? If you thought I was red scum then sure look at me but you don't.

Imo town needs to get rid of red scum. For all we know jtb could STILL be yellow scum but he's confirmed not red scum which means he's safe for today.

At this point I'm going to stay with you vinyl. I think you're the last red scum mafia guy.

@ic/anyone: what does PoE stand for?

:phone:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
You just gave out a semi-agressive feel from the looks of that, meaning that you could probably be making others push towards me when you were aware that I was being suspicious towards you. Tell me if I'm wrong, because this just what I'm thinking.

And what do you think about my saying for bardull?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Process of Elimination. PoE

While I agree getting rid of red scum would be better, I'm down with lynching any scum. It's going to be hard to make sure someone is one or the other without connections/cop guilty but that's not much we can do anything about.

Loli when I said you had no paper trails, it meant you literally have left almost nothing to look back on. Also you basically had no scum picks when you provided reads, except to go after vinyl based on kary. what about kary made you wanna go after vinyl?

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
new vinyl. Reasoning:
In my post #1465 I put FOS on vinyl. and then post #1476 he said he would be "looking onto me". Then in post #1493 he said " you could probably be making others push towards me when you were aware that I was being suspicious towards you." His statement is contradicted by the post order. Isn't it bad for him to call me out just because I called him out? I mean vinyl himself said that, didn't he?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Lynch preference at this point in time:

Vinyl > Loli > JTB.

Vinyl has a general lack of commitment and is saying "BarDulL is scum because of his playstyle from a different game." How does that even begin to make sense?

Didn't like Loli's reacting to Vinyl when Vinyl brought up that Loli may be yellow scum. "Why the **** would you look at me?" Seems a little aggressive and unnecessary, to which I'd be interested in seeing his flip. JTB is null. Orbo is fine I guess, didn't like his "why the hell haven't you read your PM" question because it was useless question and nothing solid would come of it, but his questions towards Loli and Vinyl have been fine. Ori is clear.

By the way, it's day 5, shouldn't Ori_bro have a ton of results? Who else did he investigate?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
new vinyl. Reasoning:
In my post #1465 I put FOS on vinyl. and then post #1476 he said he would be "looking onto me". Then in post #1493 he said " you could probably be making others push towards me when you were aware that I was being suspicious towards you." His statement is contradicted by the post order. Isn't it bad for him to call me out just because I called him out? I mean vinyl himself said that, didn't he?

So you focused on this and yet you still haven't answered/responded below.

Tell me if I'm wrong, because this just what I'm thinking.

And what do you think about my saying for bardull?
From the first, you would say that I'm wrong or right. Your choice though.

The second, nothing yet and you left.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Vinyl has a general lack of commitment and is saying "BarDulL is scum because of his playstyle from a different game." How does that even begin to make sense?
I guess you missed this (the one in bold).

Difficult to say. This needs to progress a little further to decide whom.
The only thing I would consider saying is bar, but I'm not going to confirm that at all.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Bar, the reason I said I was not confirming that is becuase I'm not calling you scum. You could be potential scum, but for me, that doesn't cut it. Me looking into your past play is just something I think you might do once more, but if you aren't, thats fine.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I don't have an opinion on your Bardull read because you don't have a bardull read.
Current Reads:

Bardull - You're the second replacement behind ramen and hipster. You're null since you have just started. Still recommended to at least skim and read through all or some of the past pages.

Vote: lolilovesrain

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Loli why is it that when I'm reading you literally say " i don't have a read on player X" like 70 percent of the time?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
btw, Let me add something else to it. I never asked loli what she thinks of my reads on you, I asked what she thinks what I'm currently saying about him (past plays and etc).

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I don't see how she messed up. She responded to your question by telling you that you don't have an opinion on me (other than I guess you think I'm null?), so she doesn't have an opinion of your opinion on me.

Also, I don't think Loli has ever been in a game with me before, so I find her answer to be completely legitimate.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Can someone mediate the point Vinyl is trying to make, or is Vinyl trying to push something extremely inconsequential?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Nah, 37 pages is going to be extremely bothersome to read through and I don't have time for it. I skimmed here and there. If you have question for my (Zen's/Hipster's) slot, I'll answer them to the best of my ability, provided you quote whatever tangents Zen/Hipster may have left behind.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
orbo, if you have questions for me, you better quote them for me because im sure as hell not going to look for them

Top Bottom