• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 19/Paper Mario: TTYD mafia // Game Over! Who won?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Honestly at this point there's not much more to point out with Benjy.

His reachy case made me kinda hesitant but now he's really just logging in to post some small bit thing and talk about not wanting to die.

And now he's flipping through all his reads and just trying to guess at scum without doing any sort of real "this is why we should look at him process".

Benjy needs to be the play toDay, Zen's case on JTB is not even a case and what little he provided isn't enough for me to see JTBscum at this point

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

JTB is still null for me.
His defence to Zen could go either way and he's been playing catch up forever.

When homeslice was here I had issues with how she took stances and was so all over the place with her vote and then when she got "serious" I was more comfortable having her as null with a town lean , but now JTB is here and sticking null. I'll probably re-read that entire slot again and form a complete read

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I have Zen as town but his push on JTB is so out of place / odd.

It reminds me of last newbie where Zen town brought up a huge case agaisnt townSoup where he was accusing Soup of being scum just due to the fact that Soup couldn't remember HipsterSister's gender.

And then Soup said WTF if I recall correctly and Zen dropped it.

So this sort of thing isn't out of the Zen town style I have seen but him holding so hard to it , especially because it's not conclusive or really convincing is odd to me.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Vinyl I have as town.
But I'm going to ISO him and Kary's interactions, I think Kary picked up on something but I just don't know what it is at this point.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I felt vinyl's refusal to answer kary's repeated "yo you town?" question was odd.

Zen is weird and gives me strange vibes not sure what of though

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Honestly before Ori outed I thought Vinyl was the cop.

His play looked alike to how he was in the last newbie when he got jailer.

Now that I know he isn't , I'm left kinda scratching my head because I haven't seen Vinyl's play without a PR. But like i just said, I'll be going over it again to see if anything pops as suspicious.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Vote Count

2. Vinyl.
3. Ori_bro
4. Orboknown
5. Rake
6. mightbebenjamin (4) - Rake, Vinyl., Ori_bro, JTB
8.Lolilovesrain
10. Ramen King
13. JTB (2) - Ramen King, mightbebenjamin

Not voting: Orboknown, Lolilovesrain

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I think I might be v/la often until I finish doing some important stuff tomorrow.
and mom took my devices since she got yellow at me once more. Gonna look back.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
zen iirc you went from liking JTB, saying his sheep request on you was guiltless to being convinced he's scum. why?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I think J, becausehe knows homeslice irl , maybe that quote is J ligh bussing benjy. iirc benjy & homeslice commented on it. i'll find that once i get on a comp.

:phone:

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

@MOD : request JTB prod. Also JTB, if your around, are you caught up enough to give us a reads list plus your top 2 scumSpects ?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I felt vinyl's refusal to answer kary's repeated "yo you town?" question was odd.

Zen is weird and gives me strange vibes not sure what of though
looking at that at first, i just kinda saw what vinyl. saw, a question anyone wouldsay yes to, vinyl's not answering it was due to that. but i guess on the other side vinyl could be scum and tried to play it off that way, but that would just be bad scum play and i guess too obvious a mistake to make ? what do you think Orbo ?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm not bothering catching up when there's a clear scum in front of us that STILL hasn't been lynched, holy hell

If he flips yellow scum, I'll be going straight for Zen next as he hasn't acknowledged anything that's been going on with benji and solely wants to lynch me

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
benji by play, zen by connections

cmon, how is that not obvious

Orboknown

Smash Hero
who is zen connected to in your eyes JTb?

@rake-I cannot for the life of me think why vinyl wouldn't just answer "I'm town"

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
So someone asks you that if you're town, you're going to say "Yes, I'm town"?
Reason why I wouldn't answer that is because I'm not highly confident to answer such a question when kary about, I say, 4 times without even giving the slightest pressuring at first?

Is there any meaning to say "I'm town" anyways? Think about it.
If you said yes, you could probably end up in suspicion or think he's town.
If you don't say anything, you could probably end up in suspicion or think he is town.

so what of it? what's the point, exactly?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
btw deadline in a tad over 48 hours. will hammer friday if votes don't move off ben.
(the hammer will be by 2pm est)

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

JTB: show me these connections and show me scummy Benjy. Me and Orbo have been batting it back and forth on why we think Benjy is scummy, can you show specific posts you take issue with.

Also, besides Zen pushing you extremely, what other connections are you seeing between Zen and Benjy ?

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Vote: Benjy

Request replacement

Sorry you guys I'm just not down for playing mafia anymore.
JTB really is scum though. I hope you listen to me on that.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
JTB: show me these connections and show me scummy Benjy. Me and Orbo have been batting it back and forth on why we think Benjy is scummy, can you show specific posts you take issue with.

Also, besides Zen pushing you extremely, what other connections are you seeing between Zen and Benjy ?
No, you are reading way too hard into this game. I've posted why I think Benji is scum and that's enough.

Zen is scum with Benji because benji has been the popular wagon today and Zen has completely ignored it in favor of pushing me as scum when he has absolutely no case and is just misconstruing a post I made. Then he pulls out AtE instead of looking for why I'm scum, still completely ignores Benji, then hammers out of nowhere. If he's not partners with Benji, I'll eat my shoe
not really, i like my shoes

Vote: Benjy

Request replacement

Sorry you guys I'm just not down for playing mafia anymore.
JTB really is scum though. I hope you listen to me on that.
Yeah screw you zen, there's no need for this AtE, if you really thought I was scum, you would've pushed it instead of just crying about it.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

If Benjy flips town then I'm going to seriously be digging a lot deeper into the connections between Homeslice and Badwulf, then I'm going to take a close look at Vinyl one more time and see if my reads change

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Vote Count

2. Vinyl.
3. Ori_bro
4. Orboknown
5. Rake
6. mightbebenjamin (5) - Rake, Vinyl., Ori_bro, JTB, Ramen King
8.Lolilovesrain
10. Ramen King
13. JTB (1) - mightbebenjamin

Not voting: Orboknown, Lolilovesrain

A lynch has been reached!

mightbenbenjamin (TEC-XX, vanilla townie) has been lynched!

It is now Night 4! Send in all actions by 07/14/12, 11:59PM EST.

Top Bottom