• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 19/Paper Mario: TTYD mafia // Game Over! Who won?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I will search for a replacement for Zen over the Night. However, since it's late in the game, if I'm not able to find a replacement for Zen within five days, then I will modkill his slot.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
BarDull replaces Ramen King effective immediately.

Anomandaris_Rake (Marilyn, Shadow Siren) has been killed during the Night!

Vote Count

2. Vinyl.
3. Ori_bro
4. Orboknown
8.Lolilovesrain
10. BarDull
13. JTB

Not voting: Vinyl., Ori_bro, Orboknown, Lolilovesrain, BarDull, JTB

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Day 5 starts! Deadline has been set to 07/23/12 at 11:59PM EST.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Kinda had a feeling Rake was a goon

Also, during the night I tattles on JTB ad he is "not mafia"

Everyone alive out with your thoughts on the happenings of last night. Do you feel its strange that the Mafia didn't kill me, the claimed cop? Also With Rake as the NK, who do you feel is the remaining Mafia?

:phone:

Orboknown

Smash Hero
more bardull time.

Rake did a good job, but ori what made you think he was a goon?
JTB, is zen's slot still scum now that ben is confirmed town?

Ori, I figured rake or I would be NK'd after you died, so I'm puzzled why the cop didn't die.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
4 town, one red scum, one yellow goon.
worst case, lynch a townie.
3 town, one red, one yellow going into night.
If town NK'd,
2 town, one scum of each color.
mislynch equals game over due to NK.
If yellow NK'd
3 town, one red/
if we lynch yellow
4 town, one red.
town dies in the night, 3 town one red. mislynch ends game due to NK.
if we hit red scum with the lynch, we have 4 town one yellow. no NK, we have three mislynches.
anyone wanna make sure I'm not forgetting anything?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
You know, idk why i phrased it as claimed cop lololol. Probably should have woken up a bit more before posting.

Also, ill look at my notes later today. Its hot outside, and the lake is calling me. I'll be back on later to post more.

From what i read of the big post Orbo, it looked good to me.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
So, are we go for a JTB wagon or start a new suspicion point on someone else? Because I think this Ori lynch thing you said is most likely not really, eh, wise.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
My lynch would be the death of the town lol. Why kill the cop when we need to look at those who havent been investigated by me.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
My lynch would be the death of the town lol. Why kill the cop when we need to look at those who havent been investigated by me.

Everyone who were investigated by you are dead except JTB now xD

Orbo, me, vinyl., bardull/ramen are the only ones that haven't been investigated yet. That basically means we shouldn't lynch JTB since he's not red scum at all.

There's always Vinyl./Ramen(Bardull) based off of Kary.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Man, 37 pages is going to be extremely tedious to read through. -_________________-

I'm not getting to this until toMorrow. If someone can recap basic events/things that happened so that I can chime in, that would be great. Otherwise, I won't be posting cases or anything of the sort until later.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
So, to my understanding JTB is confirmed not red mafia. Cool beans. So there's still the chance that he's a yellow. Ori is also super duper confirmed Town, so unless someone wants to counter claim Cop, Ori is for-sure living. I'm not sure why the red mafia didn't kill him.

Note: if someone is the REAL cop, and Ori is fake, you NEED to claim. But otherwise, it's safe to assume Ori is legitimate and we can move on.

Instead of super rereading this entire dayphase which would take a decade, I'd like everyone to give rationale for whom they believe to be scum and why.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
mostly just curious.
~_O

Why does this feel like a terrible backpedal? Either way, me saying "I haven't read my role PM yet" means absolutely nothing (scum sided or town sided), so I'm particularly curious as to what you hoped to gain from asking me that question.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
because when I get a notification, I check it before doing anything else. Was wondering why you wouldn't read the role pm before posting, but It isn't a big deal.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Not sure who I want to vote for exactly yet

Vinyl. - Honestly Kary was really adamant about voting him and I'm going to listen to Kary this time....yeh...a little late cuz he's dead...but w.e.

Hipster/Ramen/Bardull - I don't even know cuz hipster seemed scum at first then ramen seemed town and bardull is just null since he just came in...sooo i dunno.

JTB - Confirmed not lynching. I also felt like homeslice was town and i'm staying with that one.

Ori - Confirmed cop not lynching.

Orbo - I have nothing for you. Nothing at all...

FOS: Vinyl.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Gotta go do some yard work. I'll give full reads list and a possible plan of action in a few hours.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Well...nothing seems townie about you but you didn't seem like scum either. All I thought was you seemed kind of mean....sorry...

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Just for clarity, JTB is not outside of being lynched toDay. It's still possible that he's a yellow scum. Considering how Rake and J didn't say much about the JTB slot, I wouldn't throw out the possibility of JTB yellowscum just yet.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Loli, if you can go into more detail as to why you feel the way you feel, that would be stellar. Right now, you're sort of just saying "X person is null," or "X person is scum," but you're not explaining how you're coming to those conclusions.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Current Reads:

Ori_bro - He's cop. Nothing to gain suspicion at all from him.

Orboknown - I'm not sure if you confirmed yet. I'll have to look back to see if you did. TownNull for now.

lolilovesrain - Since bardull ask who my yellow/red scumpicks are, it would probably be you. Probably though. I'll be looking onto you.

Bardull - You're the second replacement behind ramen and hipster. You're null since you have just started. Still recommended to at least skim and read through all or some of the past pages.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Well...nothing seems townie about you but you didn't seem like scum either. All I thought was you seemed kind of mean....sorry...
You should consider looking back as well, because he has done something that could consider him town or scum. Not to mention the inactivity he has made from the past days. He says he's busy, and I know that. But aren't we all?

Just saiyan.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
So someone asks you that if you're town, you're going to say "Yes, I'm town"?
Reason why I wouldn't answer that is because I'm not highly confident to answer such a question when kary about, I say, 4 times without even giving the slightest pressuring at first?

Is there any meaning to say "I'm town" anyways? Think about it.
If you said yes, you could probably end up in suspicion or think he's town.
If you don't say anything, you could probably end up in suspicion or think he is town.

so what of it? what's the point, exactly?
You should respond to this orbo, because I really expected that you would, but now that changes to "I thought" or "I was supposed to expect you respond".

Orboknown

Smash Hero
missed this somehow. What do you mean "confirmed"?
So someone asks you that if you're town, you're going to say "Yes, I'm town"?
Reason why I wouldn't answer that is because I'm not highly confident to answer such a question when kary about, I say, 4 times without even giving the slightest pressuring at first?

Is there any meaning to say "I'm town" anyways? Think about it.
If you said yes, you could probably end up in suspicion or think he's town.
If you don't say anything, you could probably end up in suspicion or think he is town.

so what of it? what's the point, exactly?
Why aren't you comfortable saying "I'm town" when that is what everyone wants to be seen as?
Yes, i expect everyone to answer that.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
What do you mean "confirmed"?
I meant to say if you claimed your role.

Why aren't you comfortable saying "I'm town" when that is what everyone wants to be seen as?
Everyone wants to be seen as town, but they also consider keeping that as a low profile for the moment being until it is right. Same with speacial roles such as cop.
And besides that, if everyone want to be seen as town then they have to be town or look town, not claim town as it is pointless.

To gain some more from it, it could make someone trust you a tad bit, but it's not enough.

Top Bottom