• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 19/Paper Mario: TTYD mafia // Game Over! Who won?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Good Games and lets win town, VOTE: Vinyl.

i tattled on Orbo last night and got "not mafia"

JTB isn't mafia from a previous tattle.

So yeah Join me for the win gentlemen.

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I really didn't think that the 2 Red Mafia would right next to each other on the player roster.

:phone:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I expected to lose anyways, But I expected the yellow to lose first.

Vote: Vinyl.

GG. Looks like I'm the only red mafia to kill all three yellows.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
^This a million times over. Vinyl, you are quite possibly one of the worst mafia players I have ever seen. I seriously can't make any sense of the fact that you opted to kill my slot instead of the cop, it goes completely against your win condition.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Yeah.....what i said before i hammered myself was what you were supposed to do....

Which was kill claimed cop and then bardull would be like yo im yellow scum and you would say yo im red lets not vote and at night you would kill orbo/jtb .....

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I wouldn't have outed since I would have definitely tried to get red scum lynched on the following day phase. It's the only way I can fulfill my win condition, which is basically to have a player majority over the town.

Still, all Vinyl had to do was try to push for anyone's lynch on this day phase assuming Ori_bro is dead. ANY of us. If he succeeded, he would have won.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Alright, I'll take that back, lol.

It was a dumb move, not to mention this I didn't completely got used to a scum role.
I killed you, hopefully to be sure that you were town, but I guess I screwed up.

I had to keep Jtb and Ori off so orbo can confuse Jtb as red scum, but that didn't work out right.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Huh? but if he killed cop then it would have been a 1v1v2? so then if you both outed and chose to let it get to night and he killed orbo/jtb ....Then.... wouldn't scum have won since there would be 2 mafia and 1 scum?

Just wondering xD since this was my first game lol

@Vinyl. Orbo isnt dumb enough to confuse jtb as red scum since when ori checked JTB was confirmed town.

I CAN EDIT CUZ ITS OVER

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Huh? but if he killed cop then it would have been a 1v1v2? so then if you both outed and chose to let it get to night and he killed orbo/jtb ....Then.... wouldn't scum have won since there would be 2 mafia and 1 scum?

Just wondering xD since this was my first game lol

@Vinyl. Orbo isnt dumb enough to confuse jtb as red scum since when ori checked JTB was confirmed town.

I CAN EDIT CUZ ITS OVER
If Vinyl had killed the cop, the roster would go down to 2 town vs. 1 yellow scum vs. 1 red scum. However, The red scum and the yellow scum are not aligned with each other, and only one faction can win. That's why it wouldn't be wise for me to out along with Vinyl since Vinyl could potentially backstab me and kill me during the following Night phase. The only real way for me to win is to have Vinyl lynched, then lynch a townie on the following day.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm not gonna autoclear jtb till loli flips. it is highly likely in that regard that he will be ocnfirmed town when loli flips yellow. However, without that flip I am keeping the slight possibility that he can be yellow alive.
This caused me to do this.

According to his thoughts, if you flipped town, he'll most likely vote Jtb.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
@ bardull : Okay i wasnt sure if that changed it good to know :)

@Vinyl. : Okay this is why that's dumb as ****. You need to understand what people mean btw.

Orbo would have looked into jtb when i flipped town ONLY because there was another yellow scum out there...You literally killed off the yellow scum....there were no yellow scum left which confirmed JTB as town no matter what.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Er...wait, let me get this straight:

Orbo says he'll look into JTB if Loli flips Town, but what does that have to do with me potentially flipping Town? According to your own logic, Orbo would still go after JTB because Loli flipped Town, so my flip is completely irrelevant to this thought process.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Game Over!

Vote Count

2. Vinyl. (3) - ORI_bro, JTB, Vinyl.
3. Ori_bro
4. Orboknown
13. JTB

Not voting: Orboknown

A lynch has been reached!

Vinyl. (Lord Crump, X-Naut goon) has been lynched!

ORI_bro (Goombella, town cop) survives and wins in endgame!

Orboknown (Vivian, vanilla townie) survives and wins in endgame!

JTB (Yoshi, vanilla townie) survives and wins in end game!

Town wins! Congratulations!

Shootouts and role pms to come later.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
By the way, Vinyl's logic isn't great but there's no need to have a go at him.

I don't think anyone played stellar this game, except possibly me.

Town wins with the minimum required lynches, again.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
By the way, Vinyl's logic isn't great but there's no need to have a go at him.

I don't think anyone played stellar this game, except possibly me.
No one's having a go at him, but if I'm going to play any more further games with Vinyl, I need to know he:

1. Is not actually just a super troll.
2. Understands his mistakes.
3. Doesn't tell people they suck when he's not in a position to say things like that.

Among other things.

I'm completely within bounds to try and understand Vinyl. Luckily I have more patience than to "have a go at him" since I think I understand Vinyl and why he did what he did, so there's no point in pressing it.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Never even did a troll move.
And that suck thing wasn't meant to be taken seriously, lol.

And I don't like being disliked, so I would never try to do something on purpose that would make others upset at me. :/

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Anyway...given redscum's self destruction, I feel more inclined to vote No MVP. Still up to the mod though, so I'll just leave it at that.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
No MVP

Great game guys! That was a lot of fun for while it lasted with me being in there but glad I helped my team out more. Yellow scum lynched Red scum D1, Red scum did all the killing of the Yellow scum, Red scum got caught by PoE and Cop investigation makes for an interesting game haha.

Vinyl, I have to say, this was your best game yet and I'm proud of you! Way to go getting so far to the end based on your play. Yeah, it stinks you didn't kill Ori but oh well everyone makes mistakes.

I'm also a little excited to say that I replayed all the Paper Mario games from N64 to Wii and beat them all completely before this game ended so yay on that note!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh yeah, I have to say, this is probably the best group of prospective newbies I've seen in a long time and definitely hold some names to look after in the future of DGames. Of course, some games under your guy's belts will help with this more but I just want to give special shout-outs to Kary/Vinyl/Benjy/Loli/Clover/Rake in terms of newbies I am really looking forward to see more of in games to come!

I haven't seen newbies I was this excited about playing more with since like July's newbie or Acro/Sang's newbie.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Vinyl, I have to say, this was your best game yet and I'm proud of you! Way to go getting so far to the end based on your play. Yeah, it stinks you didn't kill Ori but oh well everyone makes mistakes.
I was quite unsuspectable, wasn't I?
I think that push on loli was the first successful one I made, lol.

No MVP

Top Bottom