• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 19/Paper Mario: TTYD mafia // Game Over! Who won?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Yeah but mass claiming doesn't hurt either.

I still think it's sorta pointless in a open set up with safe-claims but w/e

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
No one counter claimed cop, so it's not likely that Ori's scum. Idk if that's a good point, but eh.

I'm Ms. Mowz, Vanilla Townie.

mightbebenjamin

Smash Rookie
I am TEC, vanilla townie.

also, i just caught up on the postings and nobody has any real response to my last post. almost half of the people in this game are voting for me so i would really like to get some feedback on how my posts make you feel.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

wrt my 4th paragraph, yes i did say that i wanted clover dead. i was totally convinced that he was scum and if i could have, i would have lynched him yesterday. i hate to bore you all with the traditional "ive been framed" speech but thats what you are going to have to hear. whoever killed clover knew that im not a strong player and figured that i would get blamed for it and that the town would have me lynched. but thats why you have to believe me. their plan is great because there is no way for me to say what they did without sounding corny and hollow. the only defense i can mount only makes me more suspicious and there is nobody left who knows me well enough to tell you all that im not a bold enough player to do this to myself. can i get some support here? i need to know who believes me at this point.
This post is a lot of AtE IMO , sad part is Me and Ori have stated that you are probably being set-up as well.

I still think your scum though, if your not red then you are yellow.

So after your whole thing it's more of a 70/30 for red/yellow but whatever.

I think you should go do something , like scum hunt and possibly prove your are being framed.

Sitting around asking for people to unvote and posting this way make me just want to keep the pressure on you, and you won't be lynched off what I've said alone and if people try to lynch you before you accomplish anything and you flip town they come out of it looking scummy.

So all in all , if you start doing townie stuff and stop felling bad / whining (no offence) about the pressure on you, then I'd think people might let some pressure off you.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

This is how I feel everything needs to go down.
- Benji > Orbo not sure what to do after that.

Benji is the biggest target toDay. I can be near damn sure he is a mafia or goon.

I think Vinyl and Orbo need to be addressed as well.

If either of these situations happen, I am dead come Day 5. This claim is that risky :I
Alright listen up you town mates.

Here's how we are going to help Ori with lynches, if you oppose this idea you are either scum or just silly because it's pretty boss.

The top Redscum spects of the day, try to prove why the other one is scum.
(until the Red-Scum is found).

Now Orbo just due to his V/LA-ness clears him of Red imo, so that leaves Ori's choices of JTB / Vinyl and Benjy.

I'm fine with letting JTB catch up because his slot is beyond null for me , so that leaves it as Vinyl Vs Benjy for toDay.

Each can make a case on the other, Ori and everyone else in town will read it and then we all (except the two making the cases) will vote / give reads based off the cases , we will then vote(not vote vote ) on who is the town / who is scum.

If there is a tie, Ori will break it by virtue of being the cop(unless proven otherwise).

To make sure the posters are actually doing this, we will split the votes of town on the 2 people posting.( like a VOTE vote.

So Loli and me could vote Vinyl, and then Zen / JTB could vote Benjy.
and by Vote I mean vote vote.

Or any combination of two people voting on the two posters(this also ensures red-scum couldn't get a QL.)

Whoever is voted as the scummier in those cases will be the days play.(end of day lynch).
These cases need to come super fast / ASAP.

That way we can use the rest of the day to search for yellow scum.

Whatcha guys think ?
This pretty much covers everything I can think of.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

^ no but seriously , I'm not saying disagreeing with it is a bad thing , but really I don't see any holes in the above that could be abused by Redscum or YellowScum.

If you guys can think of an improvement on the idea post it.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Ori mind outing that full role ?

as in : I am : *whatever cop role, town cop*

I see you viewing the thread :p

Oh and thoughts on my idea whenever possible

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

If Benji flips town or goon I believe they are trying to set people up (Primarily Benji)

I guess I'll ask this. Rake and Zen what are your reads currently? I gave mine what are yours?
Who is salty enough in this players list to play Red-scum like this ?.

Should Vinyl be priority today after Benjy's latest posts

Or more specifically @Ori: What have Benjy's latest posts done to your read of scum on him ?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

*sees Benjy and Badwulf viewing thread*
*waits for amazing post by Benjy*

*wonders where Ori weant*

Could I be posting anymore?

Maybe.

FOS: Vinly.

mightbebenjamin

Smash Rookie
ok rake. i will give you my scum read.

Vote:Orboknow

and here is why.

orboknown has 976 posts on smashboards. assuming that most of these are from mafia games and given his reputation for not posting much and for him admitting to being a lazy poster in his first post (#158), i imagine that he has played this game enough to pick up some very good tactics. one of which, he is using on us now. this is what he is doing.

Day 1. i am inclined to believe that he was being lazy then. he admitted to being in a different game at the same time and was having dificulty keeping up with ours at the time. he probably assumed that there was little chance we would get his scum buddy on day one so he let it ride. so what did he not count on? us lynching badwolf. red scum died on day one. orbo didnt become very active untill later on in the day. by the time he got to concentrate on us, dave had been tunneled into infinity. so what does he do? he tries to muster up some suspicion here and there to distract the angry mob from badwulf (he never pushed anybody too hard. just little things that never took off). in fact, he talked about trying to find links between people and just said he wasnt too good at it. imo, he was talking about yellow scum because it would be more likely that there would be a weak link in the yellow scum than the red scum, considering that both of them have experience. and when that didnt work he did the only thing he could do. he jumped on the bus. he never provides any points for this. in fact, the first and last time he mentions badwulf in a post is when he votes him. he never says, yeah vinyl, i agree with you or, thats a good point there. he just says that we need 7 to lynch so he votes badwulf. at this point, badwulf is dead and he goes into the night phase.

Night 1. so he would he kill? its hard to tell. a non frequent poster has a hard time making enemies. so he has to kill a person who might start to look into them. you wouldn't catch it untill you found out that J died. in post 460 he called J the most dangerous player in the game. he even puts it in quotation marks to backdoor his theory so that when he killed J, he could back out of the suspicion if anybody quoted it. by killing J, he kills the only person that would ever suspect him in his mind, given how ell J plays this game. he killed off his only threat and then slumped back into the shadows for the next day...

Day 2 - seeing as he didnt post too much in day 1, he decided to play the rest of the day as a non active member. he stayed back and decided to see how the rest of the day would go. by doing this, he could claim that he was lazy in the begining and then later on he could get more involved in the game and play more risky under the ruse that since he wasnt active at first, he couldnt possible have a complicated endgame and therefore would be able to sit in the back of everybody's minds while we went after each other. for his last post in day 2, 8 people had already casted their votes so even if he voted then, he would not be suspicious. but he cant risk doing the same thing he did at day 1 again with a bandwagon and no support. any way, day 2 gets really interesting with a lot of accusations flying around and a lot of different opinions and its generally very intense most of the time. orbo posts some in the begining and then lays off. the 2 big people on day 2 were Kary and rake. they duke it out for a while and in the end, its a tie. the vote is tied 4 to 4 for 2.5 hours before the mod declares the day to be over. this would have given Orbo time to see that there would be a tie. all he had to do is sit back and not vote. if he doesnt vote, then its a tie and no townies die. but how does that benefit him? hes a red scum. i will tell you. orbo got handed the perfect situation on a silver platter. if he let a townie live, he could say that he didnt want to kill either of them, and thats why he didnt vote. he could say that he had town reads and thought that they were innocent so he helped out the town and that gets him brownie points. so no vote gives him an advantage later for when he plans to become more active.

Night 2. so what now? he still hasnt made any moves. Vinly pushed him a little in 890 but that quicky gets forgotten because thats right before when the game heats up. infact, he goes innactive after that point until just recently today. so who does he kill now? he did the same thing that he did before. he kills a person because of a tiny post. something insignificant that you wouldnt notice unless you looked for it. ranmaru dies. why? post 946. Ranmaru stated before the day was over that not posting is bad because it doesnt benefit the town. so what would he do after we tie? the next day he would make sure that ther were no more ties. orbo could only pull the stunt of liking both the people once. if another day went by with no lynches and he doesnt vote, people will begin to think he is hiding too much and will go after him. he has to kill ranmaru so that this doesnt occur.

3. Day 3 - the epic of kary and clover. the two of them fought it out for a long time before eventually Kary lost and was lynched. for the entire day, Orboknown posts nothing. now why do this? at this point, he has pushed his inactivity to the limit. he cant stall any more after day three and will have to become active so he doesnt get killed off for being so and so that he doesnt get replaced. if he posts nothing on day three then he can come back in with his im-so-sorry-i-will-get-involved-now face on and he can play regular. he would be excused for any little mishap because he would have skimmed 1300 posts. he could push and claim he was innactive. he had 3 days to play this part and now he can enter the game with temporary impunity. im guessing it would last him 2 days or so and by then he could become a more frequent poster and save his own skin. in fact, he even says that posting more is good in post #402. he can now come back in the next day and pull this off. all he has to do is make sure a townie dies and we dont tie again. this is not a problem because Kary is lynched with a large majority.

Night 3. So what now? no new enemies. he doesnt have a good reason for anybody. so now its time to weed out the town and strand the weaker players. specifically, me. before the night started, i said that clover was the only person left that i knew. i had takes some flack but i was not in a dangerous position. by killing clover, i would be stuck with people i had a harder time reading and the person that i accused outright would be dead and would flip town. i have 0 previous posts, so he figured that i would have a hard time defending myself online. with clover dead, all he has to do is wait dor me to be tunneled. which is what he does on day 4...

Day 4. he finally decides to show back up. he can pull the card of being sorry for not posting and he can now become more active and be a player who is very hard to nail down on anything in the endgame because he has several defenses that he can use at his leisure. all he has to do now is jump on my bandwagon. he gets me lynched today with the momentum he created by killing clover and coasts into the next day with even more. all he has to do is get me lynched today and he can pick his targets durring the day from now on. but how could he know all this? nobody ever sees him on the thread and i doubt he wakes up in the morning while were all in bed to check this, so how does he pull off such an elaborate scheme? simple. a second account. right now there are 3 unnamed guests online. there is always at least one. every time i log on there is. he has another profile that he gets his live feed from. he then forms his plan and gets to pretend to be the late joiner who knows little when actually, he has all the info he needs to make a fake case against any of us when he needs too.

im the turning point in this game for him. once im gone he can do whatever he wants. all he had to do was count on me not nailing him. he figured i was new and that i would break down and practically lynch myself after a little while. but now that ive thrown his whole plan to the rest of you, he wont be able to pull it off. even if i die today and you dont believe me, when i flip vanilla town everybody will look at him. your exposed. game over. long live the town.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Wow....

So much of that....

Alright. Town Defence Mode On.

Orbo when you get in here you should respond to this too but really I'm going to crack this theory because it has holes that newbies don't know about.

Yeesh :/

At least it's something to do

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Doing some reading now will post thoughts soonish. I like what you said in your wall above, everyone else vote then I decide.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

ok rake. i will give you my scum read.

Vote:Orboknow

and here is why.

orboknown has 976 posts on smashboards. assuming that most of these are from mafia games and given his reputation for not posting much and for him admitting to being a lazy poster in his first post (#158), i imagine that he has played this game enough to pick up some very good tactics. one of which, he is using on us now. this is what he is doing.

Day 1. i am inclined to believe that he was being lazy then. he admitted to being in a different game at the same time and was having dificulty keeping up with ours at the time. he probably assumed that there was little chance we would get his scum buddy on day one so he let it ride. so what did he not count on? us lynching badwolf. red scum died on day one. orbo didnt become very active untill later on in the day. by the time he got to concentrate on us, dave had been tunneled into infinity. so what does he do? he tries to muster up some suspicion here and there to distract the angry mob from badwulf (he never pushed anybody too hard. just little things that never took off). in fact, he talked about trying to find links between people and just said he wasnt too good at it. imo, he was talking about yellow scum because it would be more likely that there would be a weak link in the yellow scum than the red scum, considering that both of them have experience. and when that didnt work he did the only thing he could do. he jumped on the bus. he never provides any points for this. in fact, the first and last time he mentions badwulf in a post is when he votes him. he never says, yeah vinyl, i agree with you or, thats a good point there. he just says that we need 7 to lynch so he votes badwulf. at this point, badwulf is dead and he goes into the night phase.

Night 1. so he would he kill? its hard to tell. a non frequent poster has a hard time making enemies. so he has to kill a person who might start to look into them. you wouldn't catch it untill you found out that J died. in post 460 he called J the most dangerous player in the game. he even puts it in quotation marks to backdoor his theory so that when he killed J, he could back out of the suspicion if anybody quoted it. by killing J, he kills the only person that would ever suspect him in his mind, given how ell J plays this game. he killed off his only threat and then slumped back into the shadows for the next day...

Day 2 - seeing as he didnt post too much in day 1, he decided to play the rest of the day as a non active member. he stayed back and decided to see how the rest of the day would go. by doing this, he could claim that he was lazy in the begining and then later on he could get more involved in the game and play more risky under the ruse that since he wasnt active at first, he couldnt possible have a complicated endgame and therefore would be able to sit in the back of everybody's minds while we went after each other. for his last post in day 2, 8 people had already casted their votes so even if he voted then, he would not be suspicious. but he cant risk doing the same thing he did at day 1 again with a bandwagon and no support. any way, day 2 gets really interesting with a lot of accusations flying around and a lot of different opinions and its generally very intense most of the time. orbo posts some in the begining and then lays off. the 2 big people on day 2 were Kary and rake. they duke it out for a while and in the end, its a tie. the vote is tied 4 to 4 for 2.5 hours before the mod declares the day to be over. this would have given Orbo time to see that there would be a tie. all he had to do is sit back and not vote. if he doesnt vote, then its a tie and no townies die. but how does that benefit him? hes a red scum. i will tell you. orbo got handed the perfect situation on a silver platter. if he let a townie live, he could say that he didnt want to kill either of them, and thats why he didnt vote. he could say that he had town reads and thought that they were innocent so he helped out the town and that gets him brownie points. so no vote gives him an advantage later for when he plans to become more active.

Night 2. so what now? he still hasnt made any moves. Vinly pushed him a little in 890 but that quicky gets forgotten because thats right before when the game heats up. infact, he goes innactive after that point until just recently today. so who does he kill now? he did the same thing that he did before. he kills a person because of a tiny post. something insignificant that you wouldnt notice unless you looked for it. ranmaru dies. why? post 946. Ranmaru stated before the day was over that not posting is bad because it doesnt benefit the town. so what would he do after we tie? the next day he would make sure that ther were no more ties. orbo could only pull the stunt of liking both the people once. if another day went by with no lynches and he doesnt vote, people will begin to think he is hiding too much and will go after him. he has to kill ranmaru so that this doesnt occur.

3. Day 3 - the epic of kary and clover. the two of them fought it out for a long time before eventually Kary lost and was lynched. for the entire day, Orboknown posts nothing. now why do this? at this point, he has pushed his inactivity to the limit. he cant stall any more after day three and will have to become active so he doesnt get killed off for being so and so that he doesnt get replaced. if he posts nothing on day three then he can come back in with his im-so-sorry-i-will-get-involved-now face on and he can play regular. he would be excused for any little mishap because he would have skimmed 1300 posts. he could push and claim he was innactive. he had 3 days to play this part and now he can enter the game with temporary impunity. im guessing it would last him 2 days or so and by then he could become a more frequent poster and save his own skin. in fact, he even says that posting more is good in post #402. he can now come back in the next day and pull this off. all he has to do is make sure a townie dies and we dont tie again. this is not a problem because Kary is lynched with a large majority.

Night 3. So what now? no new enemies. he doesnt have a good reason for anybody. so now its time to weed out the town and strand the weaker players. specifically, me. before the night started, i said that clover was the only person left that i knew. i had takes some flack but i was not in a dangerous position. by killing clover, i would be stuck with people i had a harder time reading and the person that i accused outright would be dead and would flip town. i have 0 previous posts, so he figured that i would have a hard time defending myself online. with clover dead, all he has to do is wait dor me to be tunneled. which is what he does on day 4...

Day 4. he finally decides to show back up. he can pull the card of being sorry for not posting and he can now become more active and be a player who is very hard to nail down on anything in the endgame because he has several defenses that he can use at his leisure. all he has to do now is jump on my bandwagon. he gets me lynched today with the momentum he created by killing clover and coasts into the next day with even more. all he has to do is get me lynched today and he can pick his targets durring the day from now on. but how could he know all this? nobody ever sees him on the thread and i doubt he wakes up in the morning while were all in bed to check this, so how does he pull off such an elaborate scheme? simple. a second account. right now there are 3 unnamed guests online. there is always at least one. every time i log on there is. he has another profile that he gets his live feed from. he then forms his plan and gets to pretend to be the late joiner who knows little when actually, he has all the info he needs to make a fake case against any of us when he needs too.

im the turning point in this game for him. once im gone he can do whatever he wants. all he had to do was count on me not nailing him. he figured i was new and that i would break down and practically lynch myself after a little while. but now that ive thrown his whole plan to the rest of you, he wont be able to pull it off. even if i die today and you dont believe me, when i flip vanilla town everybody will look at him. your exposed. game over. long live the town.

1) posts here don't count mate, I have posted like a bajillion times in this thread and I'm still at zero.

Yes he has mafia experience but being lazy is more of an Orbo town tell for me, he did much the same sorta thing IIRC in Breaking Bad newbie and it took me tunnelling him hardbody in that game to make him reply with big walls / defences. The style of posting he's doing now fits his town meta I have from that game, although I don't trust old meta, so I'll concede it as a null tell.

He didn't push anyone D1 say what ?

And he made points on Badwulf that I have already stated look better than your's do ATM.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14571392&postcount=402

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14571515&postcount=409

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14571635&postcount=434

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14571785&postcount=449

His connection admission was prompted by Ran asking it and really why would a pro-scum Orbo out the fact that he is bad with connections ? As scum you'd wanna hide things your bad at doing so that when you do them bad you can try to pass them off.

So him answering that way comes off as more townie to me, but w/e, difference of opinion.

And then when Kary was under suspicion :

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14615893&postcount=872

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14616026&postcount=876

he's pushing a really scummy looking Kary at that point and isn't letting him just bring a J scum read out of no where.

IMO if he were red-scum he would have been more likely to jump on board and get me lynched (i was under enough suspicion ) and then next day phase after I flipped town he could paint Kary as scum-tunneling and get him. He did neither of those things, bot of which would have made a red-wincon A LOT easier numbers wise.

Quotations aren't a back door though. When I read that I saw Orbo meaning that scummy J is super dangerous to deal with like in the last newbie they were in together.

Plus as experienced as Orbo is, I don't see him resorting to killing J to cover himself, that would just scream as obvious on re-read, and any good scum wouldn't leave bits like that, yes scum make mistakes but by virtue of Orbo's experience I don't see Red-Scum Orbo making one like that.

I already addressed D2 above, but again it would benefit Orbo more as Red-Scum to push a lynch on either me or Katry to eliminate a town mate, something he doesn't do.

Any good red-scum would have been trying to push one or both of me and Kary.

Ran's 946 was a IC post about deadlines. And it's very big reaching to say he would kill Ran because of an IC post where Ran is at EVERYONE's throats to use their votes.

And you'll remember that the Cop, Ori CHOOSE to move us into a No lynch scenario, the fact that Orbo wasn't around to vote isn't a Red-scum tell to me and is a pretty big reach IMO.

As for the no more ties thing, town could easily get another No lynch scenario if one of the other member's didn't vote.

Plus day 3 it took 6 to lynch so 3 people on 2 different people would have been another tie.

Day 3 was Zen / Ramen King vs Kary and people were on Kary very quick. (me included).

D3 is also when I got on you.

Zen claimed he was skimming too , and JTB hasn't caught up yet that he's said, despite some inactivity this thread has a legit amount of pages to sift through (a lot of them with like 17 posts by me).

Then Ori was swayed by my post on you and we put you / Clover down as the plays.

Clover actually posted all of once IIRC wrt Kary and his defence looked townie , which is why i gave Clover a null town at that point.

I then hammered Kary.

As for stranding you that's again a stretch, yes I could see Red-scum doing that , but really my theory of how the lynches is a lot more solid which is that Red-Scum have been killing the towniest posters / people who could also be yellow scum.

He hasn't jumped on you yet and really after these last posts by you I doubt people will ride you as much for Red-Scum. I still like you as scum but we'll see what Orbo / JTB do.

Plus Orbo instant jumping you would look hella slimey and I doubt Ori / Me / Zen (especially Ori) wouldn't just let him on your bandwaggon.

Plus with only 3 people on you now, (And Ori having claimed) we aren't going to allow QL's , this Day (Day 4) will be dragged to deadline if Me / Ori / JTB have our way.

nobody ever sees him on the thread and i doubt he wakes up in the morning while were all in bed to check this, so how does he pull off such an elaborate scheme? simple. a second account. right now there are 3 unnamed guests online. there is always at least one. every time i log on there is. he has another profile that he gets his live feed from. he then forms his plan and gets to pretend to be the late joiner who knows little when actually, he has all the info he needs to make a fake case against any of us when he needs too.
Alright this last part is just one big blagh at newbie mis-information

1) You can only have one account per IP and have to get A mod to create anything like a Hydra (me and Orbo have a FullMetalLynch hydra ) so I would see that profile viewing. And it's still on public IIRC so he couldn't be hiding there).

2) Guests are people viewing who aren't logged in and viewing this thread while not logged in isn't scummy, I know I've accidentally done it ( i now just have it remember me).

Plus if he chooses to catch up unlogged in (like at work on his phone on break or w/e) then that is neither scummy / nor townie. Plus an equally likely scenario could be JTB trying to catch up unlogged in.

3) I don't know much about the private profile thing (other players might) but w/e.

Yeah I just defended a null slot but this case was kinda reachy and not that well informed unfortunately IMO.

On a not un-related note: The above case was classic newb town L_L, so I'm really doubting my heavy red-scum percentage on Benjy now. However let's see where it goes , my read on benjy is now: 30 % red scum / 40 % townie / 30% yellow scum.

I still think he's scummy but his posts are looking newb town , but without cop clear everyone / anyone could be red , and even after they could be yellow.

Oh and Orbo is still null for me.
True Story.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Doing some reading now will post thoughts soonish. I like what you said in your wall above, everyone else vote then I decide.
Cool beans. I thought it was solid.
Also I might sheep you for a while now.
My Badwulf certainty is wavering on the red-scum part but...
Re-read time.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

wait ori claimed cop? if he doesn't die tonight he's red scum.
but what about le yellow scum ? Wouldn't it be equally likely that Red is killing based on their ideas on who is yellow ?

I mean yeah Ori first would only make sense because then you couldn't be found but no-one CC'd so I can't see Ori not being cop at this point unless the real cop is an absolute ****-*** who ignores me and Ran's advice to IMMEDIATELY CC SHOULD SOMEONE CLAIM A ROLE YOU KNOW THEY ARE NOT.

/that detrimental to town-wincon salt

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
:v

i originally thought j flipped red scum and badwolf flipped yellow

and i read through d1 looking for certain connections, only to see that

x_x

ill let this sink in before reading again

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Don't know why you guys are claiming in an all vt game haha.

Vote: JTB

We are doing this no arguments about it. Will explain why in my next post.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
:v

i originally thought j flipped red scum and badwolf flipped yellow

and i read through d1 looking for certain connections, only to see that

x_x

ill let this sink in before reading again
This is the fakest thing ever. There was literally no reason for JTB to post this OTHER than to look as if he didn't have scum mates/know who was scum. JTB is trying to make this look like a town tell: "woops I thought that guy was yellow. and that guy was red. welp clearly im not on either of those scum teams right". If JTB has really read through, then he can still post his thoughts from this. There was no reason at all for him to make this post. Furthermore it's not as if he would need that information just to be able to scum hunt and look at who is scum now. We are lynching JTB today.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
xD Unless you're saying all that because you want another townie to die and you're actually the mafia. I wanna wait for JTB to talk. Not voting until EVERY SINGLE PERSON SPEAKS THEIR MIND! we have until the 13th so that is plenty of time!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
My thoughts going into my read was that Hipstersister/Zen was the remaining red scum. This was going off a gut feeling that directing the red scum thing would be greatly beneficial to Zen if he was the remaining red scum. No one would propose you for the night kill target the first night since it was your plan, giving you a free 2 night kills to catch up.

Secondly was the fact that as soon as I voiced some suspicion of you, you immediately reacted with "resconsidering JTB, might do a 180 on him". From what I've read, no one has challenged you in thread thus far, so to see that raised red flags for me.

Reading through D1, I remember seeing questions being posed to Hipstersister from J which didn't seem like interaction between scumbuddies, which prompted me to just skip to the end of the day and see the J wagon, only to find it was Badwolf that was lynched as red scum and J killed the next day. I feel really stupid for being in the game this long and making that big of an error, so take it as you will.

My question posed to you about if we should lynch red or yellow scum was fishing for an answer that red scum would say. Honestly, it was a bad placed question on my part, I should've asked it before voicing any suspicion of you.

Top Bottom