• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 19/Paper Mario: TTYD mafia // Game Over! Who won?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Also, what about the others i dont know who replaced who but the very seldom writing ones? What are their views? I don't want to forget about them just because I don't see them posting much or at all.
This.

Zen, JTB, and Ori.

Zen is Town
JTB is nulltown
Ori nulltown

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Also, what about the others i dont know who replaced who but the very seldom writing ones? What are their views? I don't want to forget about them just because I don't see them posting much or at all.
I keep posting questions to Orbo but IDK when he'll manage to get back in here, he's in other games IIRC so those might be eating his time + work / rl stuff.

As for the new replacements I've been trying to drive them with questions to light a fire and see if my reads on their pre-replaced slots held true.

What do you think Loli, have the replacements played to the same read you had on that slot before the person replaced out, if not , who and why ?

Who would you consider (besides Orbo) as a person who hasn't posted enough yet ?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Activity Status

2. Vinyl. Active
3. Ori_bro Slightly Active
4. Orboknown Inactive
5. Rake Active
6. mightbebenjamin Slightly Active
7. Clover Slightly Active
8.Lolilovesrain Fairly Active[/COLOR]
9. Kary Active
10. Zen Active
13. JTB Slightly Active

Just my thoughts.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I don't know who replaced who is the problem. I went to the first page but it doesn't say it there

I remember I had a town read for homeslice and i think thats zen? cuz he seems townie.

VitaminC
Orboknown (just inactive)
Hipster Sister
Homeslice

Replacements were
JTB, Ori and zen right?

Who replaced who?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oh btw: Don't move from Kary people.

I will let him respond to my recent questions / possibly claim if he chooses to, before I lay down my hammer of justice.

And I still want Benjy to respond.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I don't know who replaced who is the problem. I went to the first page but it doesn't say it there

I remember I had a town read for homeslice and i think thats zen? cuz he seems townie.

VitaminC
Orboknown (just inactive)
Hipster Sister
Homeslice

Replacements were
JTB, Ori and zen right?

Who replaced who?
Hipster > Replaced by Zen
Homeslice > Replaced by JTB
VitamenC > Replaced by Ori_Bro

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
ok ok thanks!

For hipster i didnt see anything she seemed null but zen i think is town so there's that

Homeslice i thought was Town and JTB hasnt rlly posted too much for me to think otherwise

VitaminC i had no read on and same goes for ori tho

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
ill be here later, ive been helping my family get ready for a fourth of july party tomorrow (lolamericans)

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
WOW

That is some terrible reasoning there Loli.
How am I like Badwolf?

Anyways.

F**k you Rake i'm not claiming.
There's no 'justice' in you killing me.
And your questions are super dumb and weak and a waste of time and god I hope you're scum.

If I should be making my last request, this is it: lynch Rake, Zen and Vinyl, but use your head.

Oh, and how can Zen's plan be the same as voting for me?
IT CAN'T! :)
But they're both ********.
:cool:

Go newbies
Go town

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
xD My reasonings may be terrible I'll admit that but I'm sticking to it!

Maybe it's just that you're extremely overreacting? Either way your posts don't really seem to help town =/ so...i'd rather just get rid of you.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Kary, if by some miracle of Gorf you flip town , me or Zen will die toNight, look at how the lynches have gone.

Cop should WIFOM between Vinyl and Clover.

If cop has already been on Clover then WIFOM Between Vinyl. And Benjy

If cop has copped any combination of 2 of those people : WIFOM your cop bewteen the one you haven't and Ori / Me.

Any disagreements from the rest of you ?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

WOW

That is some terrible reasoning there Loli.
How am I like Badwolf?

Anyways.

F**k you Rake i'm not claiming.
There's no 'justice' in you killing me.
And your questions are super dumb and weak and a waste of time and god I hope you're scum.

If I should be making my last request, this is it: lynch Rake, Zen and Vinyl, but use your head.

Oh, and how can Zen's plan be the same as voting for me?
IT CAN'T! :)
But they're both ********.
:cool:

Go newbies
Go town
Maybe put you could still answer them.

Remember the last person who didn`t want to claim before a lynch , Oh wait that was Badwulf.

And again I miss how insulting me or Zen helps town at all.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Who is more scummy now that you have seen Benjy's response and another post by Clover ?
As of now, I consider Benji a goon still. I'm about 60% positive that Clover is the final mafia member. I went through most of the D1 posts. He agreed with a lot of the pushes towards lynching Badwolf but for some reason never voted him. He always was saying that this should be toDay's lynch and Badwolf should be the next day.

Why the sudden change? You were just pretty hell bent on the Benji vote. What made you make the switch? I know I'm getting a town-goon on Kary right now.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Kary, if by some miracle of Gorf you flip town , me or Zen will die toNight, look at how the lynches have gone.

Cop should WIFOM between Vinyl and Clover.

If cop has already been on Clover then WIFOM Between Vinyl. And Benjy

If cop has copped any combination of 2 of those people : WIFOM your cop bewteen the one you haven't and Ori / Me.

Any disagreements from the rest of you ?
I agree with this.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
@MOD: Has orbo responded to your prod ?
No.

Vote Count

2. Vinyl.
3. Ori_bro
4. Orboknown
5. Rake (1) - Kary
6. mightbebenjamin (1) - ORI_bro
7. Clover
8.Lolilovesrain
9. Kary (6) - Zen, Vinyl., Clover, mightbebenjamin, LoliLovesRain, Rake
10. Zen
13. JTB

Not voting: Orboknown, JTB

A lynch has been reached!

Kary (Admiral Bobbery, vanilla townie) has been lynched!

It is now Night 3! No more posting in thread. Please send in all of your Night actions by 07/05/12 at 11:59PM EST.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.

Clover (Flavio, vanilla townie) has died during the Night!

Vote Count

2. Vinyl.
3. Ori_bro
4. Orboknown
5. Rake
6. mightbebenjamin
8.Lolilovesrain
10. Ramen King
13. JTB

Not voting: Vinyl., Ori_bro, Orboknown, Rake, mightbebenjamin, Lolilovesrain, Ramen King, JTB

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 4 has started! The deadline has been set to 07/13/12.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Don't forget cop:

Originally Posted by Anomandaris_Rake
Oh yeah before i forget: Cop if you got a guilty , out it.

You will receive full town confirmation. You will be the only trust able player.

If you are the cop and someone claims your role, CC immediately they are the last red goon.

Or extremely stupid town.

Dear town: Don't be stupid.

Cop: otherwise do nothing
Originally Posted by Ranmaru
About that.

Cop, if you don't have a guilty, and someone comes out as a cop (and you know they are fake)

Don't stay hidden. That will LOSE us the game. This has happened before, so this is why I add this.
Originally Posted by Anomandaris_Rake
Yeah this is important shiz

Seriously thought town: If you are stupid and gambit a cop to try and get scum, I will personally make sure to push your lynch hardbody. Because it means two things : One cop might have to CC you. making you look scummy.

2) What are the chances you will get lucky ? Seriously don't do it

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

As of now, I consider Benji a goon still. I'm about 60% positive that Clover is the final mafia member. I went through most of the D1 posts. He agreed with a lot of the pushes towards lynching Badwolf but for some reason never voted him. He always was saying that this should be toDay's lynch and Badwolf should be the next day.

Why the sudden change? You were just pretty hell bent on the Benji vote. What made you make the switch? I know I'm getting a town-goon on Kary right now.
Even though Kary flipped town here is why I moved to hammer:

I was voting him before and you can see that all Kary really does is ignore and generally not even respond to the things I said and questioned wrt his slot.

He pretty well tunnelled me until questions came up and people started to move away, then As i recall he got called on it and a few posts later was stating he never should have left.

He`s been insulting players all over the place. (Not really scummy I guess but not helping town at all).

So with that it just seems like he`s trying to pull apart town by calling me or Zen retarted with our reads or ideas or whatever.

He calls my case and thoughts on Benjy gross and reachy but has no trouble applying that same logic to not only Vinyl. but in his own words IIRC `half of this game`s players` I`ll find that quote later.

I`m actually still hell bent on Benjy and I really want a response now because he was pushing Clover for such a long period of time.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Nah I'm fine with that.
I really wanna know what Kary flips =/
Two people just town flipped.

Who is the most suspicious to you ?

Would you be willing to pressure Benjy with me until the rest of his response is up ?

AT Benjy : You said you scum-hunt using who is NK`d : What does Clover`s death tell you and do to your reads and whoever it was you were `going to kill tomorrow if you could`.

Also : You were pushing Clover very hard earlier along with Ran and now she has flipped town, will this effect who you look at and how

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
We should go with my plan today for sure. I'd like everyone to vote for who they would like to be the first night lynch choice in their next post.

Night Lynch 1: Ori

I'll keep a vote count same as the mods.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

We should go with my plan today for sure. I'd like everyone to vote for who they would like to be the first night lynch choice in their next post.

Night Lynch 1: Ori

I'll keep a vote count same as the mods.

If You scratch my back I`ll scratch yours.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

3. Clover - you know my feelings on you. i still want you dead but right now it would be hard for me to get you lynched so im going to lay off for now unless i can get some more support. i suspect kary almost as much as you, but if i voted for you right now it would probably be a waste. i be back for you later...(i know that sounds scummy but theres no way to say it different)
Need I say more ?

Top Bottom