• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 19/Paper Mario: TTYD mafia // Game Over! Who won?

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Kary I really am not trying to be rude or anything but you are incredibly obv scum this game. Your reasons don't line up. Your interaction with Vinyl is wtf. Your questions are useless, most of which can't even be answered. There is nothing at all you can get from the kinds of questions you're asking other than to be manipulative.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Vote Count

2. Vinyl. (1) - Ranmaru
3. Ori_bro
4. Orboknown
5. Rake (1) - Ori_bro
6. mightbebenjamin (1) - Clover
7. Clover (2) - Lolilovesrain, mightbebenjamin
8.Lolilovesrain
9. Kary (3) - JTB, Zen, Vinyl.
10. Zen (1) - Kary
12. Ranmaru
13. JTB

Not voting: Orboknown, Rake

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Oh so you'll all want proof that this isn't OMGUS so let's give it a go :

1) Kary dislikes me claiming , but he did much the same all the way back in pre-game
2) Kary has been shrugging off my defences and suspicions on him and just been tunnelling me hard-body and when people started to disagree / question it, as I recall he dropped off to some other thing , then came right back to me.
3) I gave reasons for my Homeslice suspicion and the fact that Kary completely chooses to ignore them just shows he's trying to find whatever he can to try to tunnel me me more
4) I never got to Ran's thing because I was busy with other things. So sue me.

I'll even give him a response right quick after this.

5) Ran completely buddied my suspicion of Benji using the same post and thing I disagreed with, but when he does this Kary magically agrees / states he has suspicions or whatever wrt Benji, but when I did this earlier in the thread it's me throwing suspicion ? Excuse me but what ?
6) He's been all over Vinyl. like white on rice, then he says it's possible he has suspicions, then says he had him as a scum lean but has become a null town lean as I recall , so he's just jumping all over on that read to leave himself a backdoor.

TL: DR : Kary is scummy and I'll even wall about it for you guys.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Not gonna have time to get fully caught up by tomorrow night. I'll trust Homeslice on her read and leave my vote on Kary, then use night to read.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
JTB , just look at how Kary deflects the things I bring up and tell me why town would avoid addressing them

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Not sure why you are asking me that, I'm already leaving my vote on her, why is it necessary for you to further convince me?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
ebwop: him*, gender confusion x_x

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
That was a serious question Rake, it's not helping that you disappeared immediately following it.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Zen, just so you know, when I flip town you're going to look like an idiot. You can try and blame me or whatever, but you're going to look like an idiot. Oh, and read the thread.

@Rake, you're scum, aren't you?

You're not even attempting to look at why i'm doing things, just trying to make them look scummy. You don't even understand half of the things that I've done, as shown by you saying I'm 'deflecting' when I'm more or less telling you you're straight up wrong. If anything I'm ignoring your points.

Vote: Rake

should never have moved in the first place.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I have no clue why people are junping all over this left field wagon Rake is doing lol. Rake and Clover both have scum like behavior since the beginning. I'm keeping my vote on Clover for now, though but Rake your gone toMorrow. Especially if Kary flips town.

:phone:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Ori_bro, why would a town kary flip incriminate rake? Did he claim a cop guilty on him?

Also, if you are anticipating a kary lynch, why are you voting clover?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
JTB I dont't want a Kary lynch. He is very town from the way he has posted and played this entire game from what I read (remember, I am a replacement I haven't been around the entire time).

The lynches I want for toDay after my initial read through were Rake and Clover. I had my initial vote on Rake, there was already a Rake wagon in going conveniently but everyone jumped off very willy nilly. I then changed my vote to Clover because he is a lynch that I can see helping town. Rake is still a person that needs to go.

As for the Kary lynch, it seems very left field to me. Everyone seemed to believe he was town but now believes he is scum. Maybe its because Rake has a good grasp on the town that he can make them believe him.

For now, my vote will remain on Clover. If the town opens their eyes and stops following Rake blindly, we can win this faster.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Rake didn't even vote me until Zen appeared :ohwell:
Waaay too gung-ho in cliimbing on my waggon and trying to justify it. Anyhow.

Zen, I'm not trying to use self-meta, I'm trying to get you to think through your scumread on me because I just don't get it; your argument seems to be 'oh there's two factions so even if you seem town you're not'. I shouldn't have to point out that this is ridiculous. Oh, and those questions? Me trying to read you, duh.

This is probably my last post this Day because there's no way I can stay up late today. Please lynch Rake, listen to Ran, ignore Zen but most of all use your head.

see you later, :160:

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Kary the thing is, it doesn't feel like you're trying to read me. I get the feeling that you know I'm town. Usually you would be on every single thing I do.

Clover

Smash Rookie
I've been trying to post for an hour, but, I kept getting 502 errors...

I'm alright with a Kary vote. I just don't see anything productive from him. Questions like, "Are you scum?" don't exactly inspire confidence. I still don't quite understand a lot of his actions, but, I don't like how he's gone about trying to lynch Rake. I had originally thought his playstyle was odd, but now it just comes off as not genuine.

Vote: Kary

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't have time for the case.

I just want to say that Vinyl was getting no where with his opinion of me on the last page.

Loli says that it was just him hoping that I am town so that he can follow me...

Yet he said that he didn't see any people 'push' on me, which felt odd to him. This shows that he may have been trying to use that against me passively, and it shows he isn't paying attention.

Vinyl should deff be looked at harder, and Kary I want you to keep your eye on him.

Unvote Vote: Rake

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Vote Count

2. Vinyl. (1) - Ranmaru
3. Ori_bro
4. Orboknown
5. Rake (1) - Ori_bro
6. mightbebenjamin (1) - Clover
8.Lolilovesrain
9. Kary (3) - JTB, Zen, Vinyl.
10. Zen (1) - Kary
12. Ranmaru
13. JTB

Not voting: Orboknown, Rake

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
This was the vote count earlier today.

These are all the changes that have happened through out the day. Because we have 30ish minites left until the day ends.

UNVOTE, VOTE: CLOVER
VOTE : Kary
Vote: Rake
vote rake

Unvote Vote: Rake
If I can count like I'm sure I can, this is where the votes stand.
[COLLAPSE="Current Votes"]
2. Vinyl.
3. Ori_bro
4. Orboknown
5. Rake (3) - Kary, JTB, Ran
6. mightbebenjamin
7. Clover (3) - Lolilovesrain, mightbebenjamin, Ori_bro
8. Lolilovesrain
9. Kary (4) - Zen, Vinyl., Clover, Rake
10. Zen
12. Ranmaru
13. JTB

Not voting: Orboknown
[/COLLAPSE]

Since I'm still convinced that Rake and Clover are scum, I am deciding what to do with my vote. Should I keep it on Clover or switch to Rake to force a tie. hrmmmmmmm

hrmmmmm

yeah, lets do this. UNVOTE, VOTE: Rake

Vote Count

2. Vinyl.
3. Ori_bro
4. Orboknown
5. Rake (4) - Kary, JTB, Ranmaru, Ori_bro
6. mightbebenjamin
8.Lolilovesrain
9. Kary (4) - Zen, Vinyl., Rake, Clover
10. Zen
12. Ranmaru
13. JTB

Not voting: Orboknown

Since a majority has not been reached on a single player before deadline, a no lynch has occurred.

It is now Night! Send in all Night actions by 06/30/12 at 11:59PM EST.

mightbebenjamin will recieve a prod going into the Night.

No more posting in thread. This thread will be closed if I can manage to log back onto my regular account without hitting another 502.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.

Ranmaru (Rawk Hawk, vanilla townie) has died during the Night!

Vote Count

2. Vinyl.
3. Ori_bro
4. Orboknown
5. Rake
6. mightbebenjamin
7. Clover
8.Lolilovesrain
9. Kary
10. Zen
13. JTB

Not voting: Vinyl., Ori_bro, Orboknown, Rake, mightbebenjamin, Clover, Lolilovesrain, Kary, Zen, JTB

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Day 3 begins! The deadline has been set to 07/09/12 at 11:59pm EST.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I plan on ignoring Zen (Ramen King). Either he's incapable of reading me or he's scum, either way I don't see why I should pay him any attention.

@Rake, who are your scumspects for today?

@Vinyl, same question

@everyone else, what is your opinion on Vinyl? Please make reference to his interaction with both Ranmaru and myself towards the end of Day 2 (yesterday).

Bless you, Ranmaru. You'll be missed.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787

Mostly you, but I'm having some sincere thought on who else I might suspect as scum.
People vote on clover an rake, so I'm having thoughts about that one.
And still, we have others like benji and orbo who has been the least active.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Gonna be v/la until Sunday, anime expo biz

Top Bottom