• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

--New use For F-air--

Unseen_Killa

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, it also eats Fox's recovery, I did it to him while he was in the middle of firebird (not startup) and I took no damage, he came down with me, I recovered, he died, gg. I'm sure it also eats Falco's recovery because its similiar.

Maybe we should do some testing to see if it goes through anyone elses recovery.

I have the replay if anyone really wants to see it.

Exousia

Smash Journeyman
It does eat everyone's recovery except probably Snake's and Wolf's (during the recovery).

But I wanna see if it can gimp the Illusion Recoveries of the Space Animals. That would be something to see.

Unseen_Killa

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I doubt that. I bet it wouldn't eat MK, but again, it needs to be tested. It may eat Wolf's since it similiar to Fox and Falco.

TESTING TESTING.

Dyxnar14

Smash Apprentice
would it be possable to take your opponent down with you fo death making it a Falcocide but i can really doubt it though.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Why on earth was this thread brought up again?
Threadcromancing is epic. We should make one of the regulars here a mod, so we can have a Falco board exclusive mod. Loads of infractions!

Denzi

Smash Master
Threadcromancing is epic. We should make one of the regulars here a mod, so we can have a Falco board exclusive mod. Loads of infractions!
I really wish we had the authority to just do that, but I suppose one of us would have to be a mod to do that (which would defeat the purpose lol).

chaoechidna

Smash Apprentice
This move is epic. It's only failed me when I mess up the recovery, but that is purely my own fault. Other than that, it's insane. Don't use on MK or pit. They can recover too well, and anyone that uses them knows that. They won't be afraid to punish you for coming down below the stage that far; then after they've hit you they will prob still recover. You will not. And obviously don't use on yoshi. Snake... it works, but you gotta be careful. Still, such a good move.

Hyo

Smash Journeyman
It seems pretty good, but I dunno; bair punching beats it, really.

It's faster, and better.

voomm

Smash Apprentice
Yes i already knew that but who would be able to make it back from it thats my concern

p8nted

Smash Apprentice
Yes i already knew that but who would be able to make it back from it thats my concern
Two months later... >.<

It's not hard to make it back as long as you still have your second jump.

B-Mon

Smash Journeyman
Metaknight, Snake, Pit, Yoshi, Luigi, Fox, Zelda, Kirby, Jiggz, Marth, and some others.

Assuming they have their double-jump.
W/o it the list would be shorter.
Also it depends on stage.

Avion

Smash Apprentice
I've been using this for a bit, but I still believe doing a bair is more effective. I mostly only do this if my bair is getting stale.

ellelaby

Smash Apprentice
A lot better to Bair. Fair is quite unstable. It would have been nice if Falco's old Fair was like his in melee.

Denzi

Smash Master
Because this thread is magical. :)

Anyways my only use of Fair is to buffer one from a fullhop then do a lagless laser. >_>
Or you could buffer another rising Fair to laser. <__<

We know this exists. It works maybe once and then it's worthless. Let the thread die.

Tedium

Smash Cadet
didn't read the whole thread.. but basically that works decent on really heavy characters excluding dedede... but i would never use it. it won't gimp characters with multiple jumps (like MK) and i think bair is just a superior move. run to the ledge and pivot to sh ff bair. it will gimp them more and you less

Top Bottom