• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New UCD Tournament Jan 9, 2010

MF MOI

Smash Rookie
woah...UC Davis is just 8 minutes away..i seriously want to go to one of these. =(
I live in Dixon,CA. Im guessing i'm the only one that plays Melee in this small town. o_O

Ixninjax

Smash Journeyman
woah...UC Davis is just 8 minutes away..i seriously want to go to one of these. =(
I live in Dixon,CA. Im guessing i'm the only one that plays Melee in this small town. o_O
Yeah dude, Once everybody (including me) adjusts to our new school schedule we will start hosting weekly again. Probably on Thursday, if i start hosting again anytime soon. If you have facebook join the group Davis Smash Crew.

MacD

Banned via Administration
so i was playing tonight with one of my irvine friends on my system and i swear, every match there was one ghost hit, sometimes 2, 3 or 4, once, i even dsmashed him and it hit him twice and both were ghost hits, like wtf, how does that happen

it was just so crazy i had to share

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
rey you're old, but not htat old... and you didn't even know what a bookie was, oh man good times, that had to be one of the best thing's about zhu's tourny, it's ok though, you know now, well actually that was probably teaming with KFC but whatev
whats a bookie?!

where do babies come from?

do girls have penor' too?

MacD

Banned via Administration
hey paul, i watched a match of you vs falcomist's marth, and it was cool, lots of turnip spam, i swear you have a cheat code to pull turnips faster, but anyway, i heard you doing a lot of double jump to something, like you'd do you're 2nd jump then arieal, i do it too and i think it's faster for some reason but i'm not sure, one time you even 2nd jump then fast falled, how'd you do that

i think that's all my current questions, again, all answered's welcome cause pual never seems to answer himself

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
hey guys... i lost to a DK... more than once...
and kfc is too good... but i still think that homemadebrandon is my life counter.

(i think the only character of his i've beaten was falcon)

Lovage

Smash Hero
lol that has to be the worst mock-morgan freeman voice i've ever heard, the family guy dood that did that voice over needs to be castrated

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Joe, get on AIM more

A lot of times I have something to IM you with, and then I look and you're not there

But then when you are on I totally forgot what I was gonna IM you abvout

Top Bottom