• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New UCD Tournament Jan 9, 2010

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
When I lose I take a long time to think about why I lost. Lately at tournaments though... it's because I haven't been putting enough heart into the match.

LOL I think FTA might've had a bad influence on me... whenever I see Meep's calm-*** face, I try to mimic his calm, but then I start playing like it's a friendly or something. And watching JR's random decisions, I make those in tournament and they help... but they also mess up my basic decision making sometimes.

I need to work on my own style and catch up to how I was in my prime... but I'm never butthurt when I lose. Just can't give up!

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
And watching JR's random decisions, I make those in tournament and they help... but they also mess up my basic decision making sometimes.
sometimes i wanna drop marth because i cant be all random and stuff with him like i am with fox. with fox i can usually run in and do random stuff and not get owned for it. but whenver i try randoms with marth, i get owned sooo bad. =[

i like to think playstyle in smash directly relates to how a person acts in real life.

like meep having a calm face when he plays smash. man vincent is the most chill motha ****a ive ever met in my life, so thats why he has that face.

and me, my playstyle is weird i guess, so its kind of how like in real life, sometimes ill say things and alot of ppl wont get what im saying. like my playstyle... ill do something nd ppl will call it random. but to me it always makes perfect sense -_-.

i think this helps my playstyle alot, but at the same time, it greatly reduces my learning curve.

hey lucien, remember when i was bad? and then look at my attitude

there is a relation
ur still bad tho

<3

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
Lol Quitting Lucien? I should actually think about that seeing how hard Physiology is killing me...

No one caps in Melee it just gets ridiculously harder to improve once ur at a lvl of being REALLY GOOD.

Shroomed

Smash Master
joe, i thought you were younger than me

but ur 8 days older than me if that's ur actual b-day

and am i really still bad? =(

edit: If all the ppl better than me quit playing, i'll no longer have a reason to play and will quit too

VANS

Smash Ace
oo im august 26, 1989 ^__^

next time u guys come to davis, lets do the verMonster challenge!
*copies*pastes*
The Vermomster is a Ben & Jerry's giant 40 dollar hot fudge sundae that consists of twenty scoops of ice cream (which is roughly four and a half pounds), three cookies, four bananas, one brownie, four ladles of hot fudge, ten scoops of peanuts, three scoops of sprinkles, three scoops of M&Ms, and a whole lot of whip cream. In total, it weighs six to seven pounds.

joeplicate

Smash Master
holy **** I am so so so down you don't even understand

nah dajuan you ****, and you always play really well under pressure which I admire a lot
except fighting you back to back after brandon, I was like "man, this guy is a lot easier to hit"

I remember you said I wasn't seventeen last summer, and I said "no way man, look at this fake-*** beard" and showed you my lame stubble
<3 son

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
If you picked up a silver Gamecube that said Shawn on it and think it might not be yours please let me know. Casey is missing his and I don't like the idea that people bring stuff to our tournaments and have them taken.

Zoap

Smash Master
Yea something about pulling a shroomed and forgetting he put it in the car. I like Ice Cream. I was born July 11 1985.

pockyD

Smash Legend
may 30, 1986

ice cream is dumb for an eating contest because it's something you clearly can't eat "fast", and it's barely even solid, so you could conceivably eat ice cream for hours on end and not really reach a 'full' point

MacD

Banned via Administration
rey you're old, but not htat old... and you didn't even know what a bookie was, oh man good times, that had to be one of the best thing's about zhu's tourny, it's ok though, you know now, well actually that was probably teaming with KFC but whatev

Top Bottom