• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New UCD Tournament Jan 9, 2010

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Not really, If you whiff it, there's plenty of time to punish. The priority is better for shoryuken in SF4 than in most SF's though, but its not broken. Not like Metaknight. :)
YAY you took me seriously
lol

i know they aren't metaknight, but they're annoying
i only posted that because last night, my friends were playing sfiv for like an hour.
then i played one in hd remix (cuz i suck at sfiv lol) and he kept trying to depend on shoryuken to get out of every situation, but the start up isn't as instantaneous.
p.s. i'm really bad at those games. i just play hd remix now and then.
i'm much better at melee

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
Hey Pink, who do you use in SFIV anyway?
I use Cammy and Ryu as mains. Ryu is FINALLY good at his own game.

Ken and Chun Li as secondaries. They got nerfed since SF3. No longer super beasts, but still good.

I play the rest of em for fun. C. Viper is pretty flashy, but her HP is so low for the amount of damage that she deals. Even that little school girl has higher HP, makes no sense. :dizzy:

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
I wanted to main Cammy too but.. she's so frustrating to play with. Too hard...

Oh and Viper can be a beast if you play her right, it totally makes up for her terrible defense. Some argue that she is upper tier. 0_o

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
Apparently people have been talking to Vanessa about a tournament in May and suggested the 9th. The usual room is not available then but it will be on the 16th the following saturday. Would this be an acceptable date? Vans is looking for another venue in the mean time but a good venue, especially a free one, is hard to find.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Awww.

The reason we wanted it for the 9th was because it was Waffle's bday, and he said he wanted to hang out with all of us, and a tourny would be the perfect excuse to get Socal (mainly Mango) up here.

But I guess we could do something less nerdy for Brandon's bday.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
Awww.

The reason we wanted it for the 9th was because it was Waffle's bday, and he said he wanted to hang out with all of us, and a tourny would be the perfect excuse to get Socal (mainly Mango) up here.

But I guess we could do something less nerdy for Brandon's bday.
party at ALAN'S!!!!

lol jk.

well should still have a We <3 HMW Smashfest.

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
Well we can still make it a 'birthday tournament' if he wants, he would just have to wait a week. I can ask my gf to bake a cake. The usual room is definitely not available on the 9th, and any other venues would have a pretty high fee.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
it cool

u guys dont gotta go out of ur way or anything

i just dont know what to do for my bday

cuz lately i jus spend my bday doing nothing and eating a cake hahahaha

ive never had a bday on a saturday, saturdays sound pretty legit

Zoap

Smash Master
I say the 16th is awesome just because the 9th is my brothers bday, and yes brandon is my brother can't you tell :)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
even if the tuorny is the 9th won't you be seeing ur brother anyway? if he goes?

im biased for the 9th :)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i wanna drive up there haha i dunno if my mom will let me

ill talk to her about it (not last minute this time)

btw my one piece location > yoru dbz location

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
dayummm its on now

might as well mm all white people

i remeber that asians vs blacks crew battle

its time for filipinos vs whites

Top Bottom