• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New UCD Tournament Jan 9, 2010

Zoap

Smash Master
Instead, collect $2 from everyone at the tournament. This way even if they only play doubles they pay, and the people who just play friendlies pay too. They are using venue space. And if the officer guy comes by just be like the money is all grouped, it wont hurt anyone to lie.

VANS

Smash Ace
i would do that zoap but bad news, today i talked with the police guy (i had to get his signature for somethinG) and now he wants me to give out RECIEPTS for everyone who paid and yadayada

ugh this is too complicated

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
Instead, collect $2 from everyone at the tournament. This way even if they only play doubles they pay, and the people who just play friendlies pay too. They are using venue space. And if the officer guy comes by just be like the money is all grouped, it wont hurt anyone to lie.
That was what I originally had in mind. It seems like the fairest way to do it. I'll have to work it out with Vanessa cuz she's handling the venue stuff

Zoap

Smash Master
whatever give out receipts to the singles people, or if he wants receipts for every venue fee paid then do that. I hate when only singles has the fee and doubles/friendlies players get to take up space, stations and MY air that I paid for.

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure the cops will be too busy policing the whole earth festival to bother enforcing the receipt thing. Having a written record of payments made would make it easier on me the though.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
alright so im coming alone

ima buy my plane ticket 2morrow

me and brandon wll be teaming

homemademangos

Miztik

Smash Master
not sure

i want to go for only one reason really to hang out with brandon on his b-day

ill enter but it'll be cool to be there cuz its brandons b-day

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah fasho, i mainly wanna go for brandons bday too

oh yeah kenny, i didnt think of that

kenny, wanna team?

edit:

****... choknater might have to go frosted flakes, or corn flakes on this tournament... we'll see

Evil

Smash Apprentice
So is there a date,time, and place yet???? my friends and i would like to come again it was fun last time :)

Is any DBR members coming? I hear Catnip and DP might come.

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
So is there a date,time, and place yet???? my friends and i would like to come again it was fun last time :)

Is any DBR members coming? I hear Catnip and DP might come.
The date is in the title, the time is in the first post but it's the same as usual, and there location is also in the first post. As for who's coming, VANS probly knows better than I.

Top Bottom