• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Kinda off topic, but I tended to believe leaks after the entire fifth generation of Pokemon was leaked. Sadly, this may, possibly, be true...

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Hey, if it's true, there is one good thing.

We're getting Wario Land 6!

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
And I have to exhange Starfy's likeliness for Lip's skyrocketted confirmation. (-l-L-);

Really, I wish this is being a fake. The only character I wished to be in SSB4 is Lip? WHAT.

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
Alright, here's a musical question: Would everyone like song returning as a My Music option for Target Test or the possible returning Board the Platforms?

Super Smash Bros. - Bonus Game

I like the bassline in this song - has a nice 80's pop-type feel.

Anyways, I'm not sure if people noticed this question, so I'll just post it again: Should stickers return?
Man, do I miss that song.... I hated how, like, every original song in brawl was a variant of the Main Theme. +_+

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Kinda off topic, but I tended to believe leaks after the entire fifth generation of Pokemon was leaked. Sadly, this may, possibly, be true...
Well even if this leak were true, it really doesn't mean much of anything, it is just a rough draft. All it tells us is what he is planning, characters can and will be dropped or added. Granted, it gives us an idea of whom he is considering. Which is quite interesting.

Also, Young Horsetail, according to that list Starfy isn't an Assist Trophy. I just re-translated it.

Lip seems to be on there.

Wow 3 leaks out of 100? But were those Legit leaks before development or during the DOJO era? I remember seeing Luigi's Mansion as a legit leak.

:phone:
During development.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter

Wow 3 leaks out of 100? But were those Legit leaks before development or during the DOJO era? I remember seeing Luigi's Mansion as a legit leak.

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
I want Melee's Target Test-music back... (-;_;-)

Still not believing on this "employee" girl, though. Hmph. The roster's more bitter than sweet.
Agreed on the music. Melee's Target Test music was also good and had a nice techno feel.

I absolutely do not believe this "employee" nor her roster either, but it gives us something to talk about.

Hey, if it's true, there is one good thing.

We're getting Wario Land 6!
**** YESS!!!!!!

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

Dojo era, IIRC.

This song must come back. I remember this falling in love with this on that Christmas morning of 2001 when I got my Gamecube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_Lq4LnJocw

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
i hated the stage builder song it gave me a headache;and on that note, make a better stage builder
What's that? Better stage builder? =D

Hey Sakurai, if you're reading this, look in my signature. My idea beats your stage builder down to a fine powder.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Okay for ease of reading, this is the alleged leaked roster.

Mario Series
Mario
Peach
Bowser
Luigi*
Bowser Jr.*

Legend of Zelda
Link
Zelda
Ghirahim*
Young Link* ("Kid Link", could be Toon)
Ganondorf*

Kirby
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede
Nightmare*

Kid Icarus
Pit
Magnus

Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong

Metroid
Samus/Zero Suit Samus
Ridley

Magical Starsign
Mokka

Star Fox
Fox
Krystal
Falco*
Wolf*

Panel de Pon
Lip

Pokemon

Pikachu
PKM Trainer
Jigglypuff
Plusle & Minum*
Zoroark*

Wario Ware/Land
Wario
Waluigi*

Fire Emblem
Marth
Ike

Mother
Lucas
Ness*

Metal Gear
Solid Snake

Sin & Punishment
Isa
Kachi*

Yoshi's Island

Yoshi
Kamek*

Pikmin
Pikmin and Olimar

Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic

Ice Climber
Ice Climbers

Mega Man

Megaman

Gyromite
R.O.B.*

G&W
Mr. Game and Watch*
Quoted so people wouldn't need to look back to far. Not that you'd want to look at it.... at least, if it was real, Bowser Jr., Ridley, and Zoroark were considered.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Also, Young Horsetail, according to that list Starfy isn't an Assist Trophy. I just re-translated it.
Starfy's not an assist trophy?

I'm content. It's all good...

Wario Land 6 might mean them WE FINALLY GET WARIO LAND-WARIO!!!!

The roster better keep on like this. So Demille's also considered as playable?! (-l[]l-) ! Prince Fluff again... (-l-L-);

D

Deleted member

Okay, now I'm going to cover the good, the neutral, and the bad of the roster (fake):

What I like:
- Bowser Jr. (I actually want him as a character. Not sure why Starphoenix hates him)
- Ridley (The most deserving character not yet playable)
- Mega Man (OMG he's in! My most wanted is in!)
- Isa (Neutral on her, but a Sin & Punishment rep is good)
- Ghirahim (Best choice for a fifth Zelda rep. We don't need one, but Ghirahim would be awesome)
- Lip (Would represent the puzzle series better then Dr. Mario did. I support her inclusion)

What I'm not sure on:
- Zoroark (I'm only really against his inclusion if it means Pokemon only gets four slots. Since in this case it would have five, I will accept this choice, although I prefer Victini and Genesect)
- Plusle and Minun (More or less depends on how it plays)
- Dixie Kong (Would prefer a Diddy and Dixie tag team, but give her an unique move set and I'm fine with it. However, King K. Rool would have been much better.)
- Waluigi (If he gets into a mainstream game, I will definitely accept him. Otherwise, he goes into my "Dislike" list)

What I dislike:
- Nightmare (Hate this choice for a rep. The only Kirby rep I want is Knuckle Joe)
- Magnus (Not very interested in him and seems like a waste when Medusa and Palutena are far better choices)
- Kachi (Do we need a second Sin & Punishment rep? One is enough)
- Mokka (Why put in a character with no requests to be playable?)
- Kamek (Yoshi does not need a second rep. Kamek is very uninteresting to me)
- No Captain Falcon (This is why the roster is a fake. He isn't present)

So I'm mixed on this roster. On the one hand, there are a few good choices like Mega Man and Bowser Jr. On the other hand, we get unnecessary additions like Kachi and Mokka, not to mention no Captain Falcon. It also goes to show that more characters do not make a better roster, it is the character itself that makes the roster. It just barely meets my expectations[/i].
KumaOso said:
I don't want to think that roster is real necessarily, but after what happened with Capcom AND with Brawl, I'm hesitant to call any "leak" a fake.
Do you honestly think that a true leak would have no Captain Falcon on it? He's a shoe-in.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
What were the three leaks? I'm curious now.
Serebii leaked that Mewtwo wasn't going to be in the game and Lucario was.

Another person leaked that Wolf, Sheik, Ness and someone else was going to be in the game. And said that there was an item called "Dragoon Parts" in the game and described what they did. Everybody flamed him so badly, I remember. Then when the Dragoon update happened everyones reaction was this. O_____O!!! HE WAS RIGHT!

Lastly another guy leaked that R.O.B would be playable.

@SSBF: It could also be a mistake? Boy this is one marshy area we are heading...

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
What were the three leaks? I'm curious now.
Same here, does anybody have them?

i know!!!! stage builder really needs to be better in sb4, brawl was just testing ground for it though, at least they put it in the game
Yes it should, customizable music should also be on there, the ability to make and import your custom backgrounds.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Well thats good I want Starfy to be in, although you could give my translation skills some credit. :p

As for "Transfer Battle" I'd like to hear SSBF's thoughts before we rush to any conclusions, for if it isn't AT's that would mean a VERY large roster, and I don't think that would happen.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
NO CAPTAIN FALCON = Still biased against this wierd roster draft.

But if it has to do with the fact that there's not been a new F-Zero-game... then... uhm...

It's still not right!

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
I don't think Medusa or Palutena, being goddesses, are weak enough to be playable. =P

Kantrip

Kantplay
What really happened:

Some troll who knows Japanese made an alt. account and posted a fake roster, claiming it to be a leak. They got banned for making an alt. account.

I'm not sure why this particular roster is hyping people up so much, lol. It's because it's Japanese I guess.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
NO CAPTAIN FALCON = Still biased against this wierd roster draft.

But if it has to do with the fact that there's not been a new F-Zero-game... then... uhm...

It's still not right!
Look at Lip, look at Ness and Lucas. It's not real, because CF isn't on it. That just isn't at all likely.

I don't think Medusa or Palutena, being goddesses, are weak enough to be playable.
Look at Samus. Her and Ganon would basically destroy everyone in Smash if we're talking realistic power wise.

D

Deleted member

Well thats good I want Starfy to be in, although you could give my translation skills some credit. :p

As for "Transfer Battle" I'd like to hear SSBF's thoughts before we rush to any conclusions, for if it isn't AT's that would mean a VERY large roster, and I don't think that would happen.
So who were the characters under "Transfer Battle"?

I would imagine that if this leak is true (which is isn't) that Sakurai is not doing universal roster and plans to have 3DS and Wii-U exclusives. I think Transfer Battle would be where you would transfer characters from the 3DS and put them on the Wii-U.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Maybe "Transfer Battle" means the character needs to be transferred from the 3DS version? I don't really know.

No Captain Falcon may mean that F-Zero has sadly run its course. I refuse to believe it.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
What really happened:

Some troll who knows Japanese made an alt. account and posted a fake roster, claiming it to be a leak. They got banned for making an alt. account.
Good point, although having Mokka, another SF and Kirby character sounds very much like Sakurai.

?

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
So who were the characters under "Transfer Battle"?

I would imagine that if this leak is true (which is isn't) that Sakurai is not doing universal roster and plans to have 3DS and Wii-U exclusives. I think Transfer Battle would be where you would transfer characters from the 3DS and put them on the Wii-U.
"Transfer".... transfer....

Transferrable characters between the 3DS and Wii U game, maybe?

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Okay, now I'm going to cover the good, the neutral, and the bad of the roster (fake):

What I like:
- Bowser Jr. (I actually want him as a character. Not sure why Starphoenix hates him)
- Ridley (The most deserving character not yet playable)
- Mega Man (OMG he's in! My most wanted is in!)
- Isa (Neutral on her, but a Sin & Punishment rep is good)
- Ghirahim (Best choice for a fifth Zelda rep. We don't need one, but Ghirahim would be awesome)
- Lip (Would represent the puzzle series better then Dr. Mario did. I support her inclusion)

What I'm not sure on:
- Zoroark (I'm only really against his inclusion if it means Pokemon only gets four slots. Since in this case it would have five, I will accept this choice, although I prefer Victini and Genesect)
- Plusle and Minun (More or less depends on how it plays)
- Dixie Kong (Would prefer a Diddy and Dixie tag team, but give her an unique move set and I'm fine with it. However, King K. Rool would have been much better.)
- Waluigi (If he gets into a mainstream game, I will definitely accept him. Otherwise, he goes into my "Dislike" list)

What I dislike:
- Nightmare (Hate this choice for a rep. The only Kirby rep I want is Knuckle Joe)
- Magnus (Not very interested in him and seems like a waste when Medusa and Palutena are far better choices)
- Kachi (Do we need a second Sin & Punishment rep? One is enough)
- Mokka (Why put in a character with no requests to be playable?)
- Kamek (Yoshi does not need a second rep. Kamek is very uninteresting to me)
- No Captain Falcon (This is why the roster is a fake. He isn't present)

So I'm mixed on this roster. On the one hand, there are a few good choices like Mega Man and Bowser Jr. On the other hand, we get unnecessary additions like Kachi and Mokka, not to mention no Captain Falcon. It also goes to show that more characters do not make a better roster, it is the character itself that makes the roster. It just barely meets my expectations[/i].Do you honestly think that a true leak would have no Captain Falcon on it? He's a shoe-in.
Bowser Jr. is freaking annoying!!! I hate the way he looks, I hate the way he talks, I hate the way he acts! He is like nails on a chalkboard. He isn't even cute, if nothing else Toad is at least adorable.

And then there is Waluigi... Walu-freaking-igi...

You do realize Isa is a he? Right?

What I hate about this roster?

No Mewtwo, no better Mario character (even Dr. Mario is better in my mind then either of those two), no SquareEnix character... Slime... Chocobo... ;_;

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah Transferring characters would make sense, as well as bother me a lot. Forcing people to buy a 3DS and the SSB3DS just for the full roster? Evil...

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
I dunno, to me, Palutena feels more like a divine Matriarch or Patron of sorts. Like, super ultra powerful stuff.

Samus is powerful, but she's not a goddess. =P And Ganondorf, without the power of the triforce, is just a wizard.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
For the record, I never fully translated the other Kirby character, it's just my best guess that it's Nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom