• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Could this mean the the main controllers are now the Wii U's controller, Classic Controller, 3DS (?) and the Wii-mote?
I think that they'll also make a Classic Controller 2.0 of sorts for the Wii U, if only for the reason that they're re-releasing GameCube games as DLC for the Wii U; they didn't force us to use the Wiimote with the Virtual Console games so why would they do it with the Wii U controller? And also each generation since the GCN we've gotten an alternate controller (GameCube- WaveBird wireless, Wii- Classic Controller, Wii U- Classic Controller 2.0?).

BTW, aren't there technical issues with using a 3DS as a controller for the Wii U?

:phone:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I don't believe it will be something that will be utilized often unless the game is well established as supporting that feature. For instance; let's say Nintendo develops a brand new Four Swords adventure (The Legend of Zelda: Mirror of Darkness) for the Wii U utilizing up to four tablets. :goomba:

The player knows this is a game specifically tailored for that feature, it isn't forced, but it is built around it. :goomba:
Wow Star, well put. (-lvl-)b

I'd wonder how would Mario be in Wii U. Or Kirby for that extent.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I would really hate to be the mod of this section, I would have to read every post O:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Just a quick question: who would you rather see: Sukapon or Muddy Mole?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Yeah, and Joy Mech Fight was Nintendo's first fighting game, so he'd be a nice historical character, too. That's why I lean more toward him than Muddy Mole.

D

Deleted member

Looking at the alleged leaked roster, it is definitely fake since Captain Falcon is not in. He is a shoe-in so since the roster does not contain him, it is fake. Do you want to know how many people would be infuriated if he wasn't playable?

I find Nightmare, Kachi, Mokka, and Kamek to be highly unlikely, making me doubt the roster even more. Also, all third-party characters from the start? Not going to happen.

For unlikely characters I want, I'd like to see Deoxys and Strider Hiryu.

@Buci01: Move set potentials is overrated. While Little Mac may have had his move set potential established in his game, that doesn't mean he can't have new moves for Smash. If he is playable, Sakurai will find a way to make him suited for the game.

Also, sales is also overrated. Kid Icarus GBA released sold worse then The Mysterious Murasame Castle did on the GBA and it got a playable rep whereas Takamaru just got a sticker.
Hoots said:
Go **** yourself, sir.
Show some respect while debating.
Opossum said:
Personally, I think Sukapon from Joy Mech Fight can work, but I wanted to know your thoughts.
I would love to see Sukapon as a playable character. Sadly, he will probably never be playable since Sakurai said not to expect him in the future. :(
Opossum said:
I'm also starting to think that the possibility of Bandana Waddle Dee is becoming more and more likely due to the upcoming Kirby game. Not entirely sure, though. Any input from you guys on this?
Bandana Waddle Dee is not a great choice for a fourth Kirby rep at all. My personal choice is Knuckle Joe. However, Kirby reached it's balance at three characters.
Young Horsetail said:
BTW, Project Legendary Shooting Star has now an official site!

http://starfyforssb4.blogspot.com/
Alright, going to check it out and leave a comment.
Shortiecanbrawl said:
Fun Fact: Mewtwo was inspired by Giygas.

I would love to see that showdown!
Totally did not expect to hear that. Still, both are awesome. Mewtwo should be playable again and Giygas would make a great boss.
Shortiecanbrawl said:
On another note, I went Japanese message board surfing for the first time in a while. Didn't spend a whole lot of time there, but neat regardless:

- A LOT of people asking for Mewtwo and Roy (also Lucario/Zoroark/Marth/Ike discussions why not)
- K. Rool, Shulk (Xenoblade), and Miis came up regularly
- Square-Enix had the most discussion out of all third-parties (mainly Slime and various FF characters)
- Decent amount of mentions for Mega Man, Professor Layton, Dixie Kong, Takamaru, Claus, more F-Zero and Metroid in general, and some Last Story/Zangeki no Reginleiv characters
- Black Shadow-dorf and Ridley's size came up more than once

- Very few mentions for Little Mac or anyone from Golden Sun
- Only one mention for Krystal and Victini each
- Nobody was talking about new Mario, Zelda, or Kid Icarus characters at all
Here's my note on this:

Since this is just a brief trip, I don't take this as concrete. I will, however, comment on this:

- I am glad to see that Mewtwo, Roy, King K. Rool, Mega Man, Professor Layton, and Takamaru get decent amount of attentions. All are good choices to be playable in SSB4.

- Not very happy about the lack of Little Mac, Kid Icarus, Mario, Golden Sun, or Victini mention. Given that I feel they are deserving to be playable, had this been more concrete, I would have felt less optimistic about their chances.

- It seems as the Japanese REALLY want a Square Enix character in Smash. I've been having a feeling we would see one and this helps in a slight way.
Opossum said:
Also, just wondering, do you think it's more likely for Isaac or Matthew to appear in SSB4? Personally, I'd want Matthew, since he represents the series as a whole in my opinion. He'd need to be in his appearance from the original Golden Sun, though.
Isaac is much more likely then Matthew. More important to the series, continues to be relevant, and very highly requested as a playable character.
--- said:
But SSBF should hear about Victini, I'd love to hear his thoughts on this information.
This isn't concrete as Toise only looks at a small part of the group, but certainly very disappointing to hear that barely any Japanese want to see Victini in SSB4 as a playable character. Definitely am not giving up hope, though, since this isn't concrete.
Starphoenix said:
For the Frog the Bell Tolls - Overworld
I love this theme.
Shortiecanbrawl said:
There are probably a fair few that are decent that you don't have to be invited to. Why don't one of you just make a social group? That's what I would do. I would make it invite-only though. To keep a few people from ruining it. You know?

The one that I'm a part of has a creator who hasn't been on for, idk three months? So, we can't invite anyone 0.0
No wonder why I haven't been invited along with others decent at SSB4 discussion.

As for a social group, I really would rather have someone else create it, but that's just me.
Rosalina suporter said:
Nintendo Wii U: Nintendo Rep Says Wii U Can Support More Than One Wii U Controller
Thank you so much. I guess six players on a screen is possible. That would be amazing to say the least
Opossum said:
Just a quick question: who would you rather see: Sukapon or Muddy Mole?
Sukapon by far. I very much want Sukapon as the retro rep whereas I'm neutral on Muddy Mole.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Fun Fact: Redneck Kong was a scrapped DK character ;)

Can someone PLEASE link me this roster? I'm dieing to see some news, even if its obviously fake.

D

Deleted member

soviet prince said:
http://thewiiu.com/topic/946-possible-leaked-smash-4-roster-found/
Right here. Look at Barbasol's translation at Pg. 594. It has no Captain Falcon, which equals fake.

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
Random: who wants to see Board the Platforms and/or race to the finish brought back? =D

I want both.
I vote for both to return, with individual Target Tests and Platform Tests. I'm not sure about individual Races to the Finish, but that'd be pretty awesome too.

Individual Target Tests involved player skill - something Brawl's tests did not require unless you were trying to break a record time-wise. Plus, it was simply funner in my opinion.

I've often wondered what it would take for some of my ideas to reach Sakurai's ears... I imagine I'd have to do a whole lot....
Oh, to make SSB4 with Sakurai's support...

Sakurai: "You call the shots, JavaCroc! What do you want?" (In Japanese, of course)
(CaptainSyrup) :awesome:

Ok listening to Earthbound music all day long has been making me think about stages for Earthbound. Star perfectly explained why there would be a need for a new Earthbound stage as NPC is just plain hated and melee's stages likely won't return. Therefore since there's room for two earthbound stages(assuming NPC is cut) then I've been thinking a nice place for an Earthbound stage will be Magicant!

[COLLAPSE=Magicant]Magicant is quite an important place in both Mothers, 1 and 2:

The last picture shows where our combatants will be fighting. It's a fairly simple stage, but notice the question marks? Well, if they get close to a player they'll transform! The things they can turn in to are these: Electro Swoosh, Loaded dice, Care free bomb or French Kiss of Death. If you touch the Loaded dice you'll get the equivalent of Link's bomb. If you touch the Electric swoosh you'll take damage for a while(like with pikachu's down smash) and then be blasted off. If you touch the french kiss of death you'll be put to sleep, and if you dare touch the care free bomb it will act like a Bob omb.

Otherwise the stage will be set on the red walkway, with bubbles floating in the background. The stage goes to the background when it turns dramatically in the picture on both sides, and so you can fall in to the purple water(and potentially drown). Another thing are the strange stalagmites(i think they are) can be broken and the shards from them can be used as items.

Music for the stage:
Mother 1: Magicant
Mother 1: Eight Melodies(no crying until the end! :p)
Earthbound: Magicant(sped up a bit to reflect the fast paceness of the fighting)
Earthbound: Eight Melodies
Earthbound: Otherworldy foe
Earthbound: Kraken of the Sea
Mother 3: Love Theme
Mother 3: Pollyanna
Mother 1 + 2: Humoresque of a Little Dog
Some are from brawl, others aren't hehe.[/COLLAPSE]

Thoughts?
I really like it. It's a perfect stage to represent both Mother 1 and 2, and has a unique trippy feel to itself that others have noted. The question marks are an interesting gimmick, as well.

No doubt it would be epic, A background specific to each character! Mario would be the Mushroom Kingdon, the Luigi, Luigi's Mansion, Fox would be inside the Great Fox, the Orange Islands would be Squirtle, Ivysaur could be the Secret Garden's Bulbasaur, and so on! Oh, and why not put typical enemies of the game? The enemy of Mario would be Goomba, the ghosts of Luigi, Fox, I ... do not know, would Tentacruels for Squirtle, Ivysaur and of the poor Odishs! :laugh:
Specific backgrounds for each character would be awesome. If the developers are really lazy, they can just use the backgrounds from Versus mode stages - lazy, but would work just as fine with the same result.

I imagine many of the people that started to get active in discussion before the Brawl era will likely leave. The veterans of SSB5 discussions before it gets officially revealed will likely be people like berserker01 who started actively participating when SSB4 was confirmed but not during the Brawl era. Me personally I am not sure if I am going to continue discussing Smash on such an active level after SSB4, so I'm hoping that this game is the best it can possibly be so I can be entirely satisfied with it's line-up. Personally, I think it's best after SSB4 that the franchise takes a very long hiatus.
What?

Brawl was a testing ground for many new ideas, SSB4 should be the final product. ;)
I hope you're right.

They could have a happy medium and create a few target smash stages, with each stage hosting specific characters based on similar maneuverability.

And then they could allow us to create our own target smash for specific characters. It would be difficult to create a target smash that everybody can complete, but if you restrict each create target smash to one character, it could be really fun.
Custom Target Tests? Oh, the possibilities!

I would make some myself. I actually used to make obstacle courses for individual characters with Brawl's Stage Builder, but they were all wiped off my SD card for some reason. :(

Well, I just joined here, but I wanted to join in the discussion. This is a bit off of the current topic, but what do you guys think about the possibility of an additional retro character that is very obscure but important character in the same vain as ROB and Mr. Game and Watch? Do you think any are worthy of being in Smash? Personally, I think Sukapon from Joy Mech Fight can work, but I wanted to know your thoughts. Lookin' foward to the new game.
Sukapon is one of the more deserving retro characters to be in Smash Bros., IMO. I can't really see his moveset potential, but he's a big part of Nintendo's heritage, specifically the heritage involving fighting games.

Sadly, Sakurai seems to have turned down the idea of him ever happening.

I say Giygas should be a boss, you'll fight him in three modes.

[COLLAPSE=Giygas Battle]First mode is his stable mode:

Pokey Mean's Business

Behind you is a machine housing a giant orb that takes on the face of the character opposing it. A shield will spin around it, in order to attack it you have to attack the area not covered by the shield.

His attacks will consist of multi-colored beams firing forth, PK Rockin'. Shifting around as fired as if almost serpent like.

He then enters damaged mode:

Giygas' Intimidation

This is the Giygas we expect, the entire stage will go black. The menacing, evil red face of Giygas will swirl along the back. Jumping up and hitting towards the center of the stage will cause him damage.

Fighting him will be a mind bender, as he'll throw distorting, red ovals at you that have no dfined shape to them. Among this he will also shower the stage with mist that will obstruct certain area's view. Another attack is raining balls of light upon the stage.

After much fighting he is wounded even further...

He now enters unstable mode:

Giygas is Wounded

This is it! You have him on the ropes. The stages is comepletely distorted, the background swirls and waves. Attacks have no shape anymore and are just blobs emanating from the background. Voices can be heard in the midst of the "music"? Deep, soft meaning cries of anguish.

Survive and win this fight. Once over, everything shuts down. And it all fades to black...[/COLLAPSE]
Honestly, I think Giygas is too awesome with too much potential to be treated as just a normal Adventure Mode, but I agree with Hex and CrimsonFeint that no non-original character from another Nintendo franchise should be the final boss.

Also, I personally liked my ideas for Giygas more, IMHO. They more closely followed the concept of his actual "damaged" mode in Earthbound.

[COLLAPSE=My Giygas Boss Ideas]
I can expand on how you fight him now.

You can't fight him - he has no form. So when you're in "battle" with him, there's nothing you can do. All you can attempt is attacking at nothing while Giygas strikes back right at you. A sense of desperation develops in the player.

However, if you even try to fight, your character starts to glow with a gold hue. With each attack, you character glows an even more golden light. After a certain amount of attacks, your character changes into a cloud of smoke into his/her trophy form. In trophy form, he/she shatters into pieces. This will continue with each character if you continue to try fighting.

However, Giygas has a weakness - human emotion. If you absolutely refuse to fight, no matter what Giygas does to you, you inspire the rest of the SSB4 character cast. They stand together and pray or do something emotional. Giygas's sole weakness destroys him, and peace is restored.

Under this idea, Giygas would be an surprise final boss.

There's a lot of potential for Adventure Mode bosses. Dr. Eggman and Medusa would make great ones, and there's a vast majority that we'd never even think of.
To expand onto the idea of the cast praying to stop Giygas, it can show cutscenes of characters from all the Nintendo worlds suddenly feeling the need to pray for the one who care for (whoever the protagonist or even antagonist is in their world).

For example, all the Toads praying for Mario, Luigi, and Peach; all the Goombas and Koopas praying for Bowser; all the Space Pirates praying for Ridley (LOL :chuckle:), and stuff like that.

It would be done similar to how they showed characters in different parts of the world praying in Earthbound, as shown here in this part of the battle against Giygas in Earthbound.
[/COLLAPSE]

This is what I think Smash needs to NOT do or just fix that Brawl brought to the series.

SSE - Was bad. No matter how you slice it, it was bad. The orginal enemies, Tabuu, the way it unlocked all the characters, the way it wasn't cool like it should have been. Ideally, I would like something where the characters actual worlds meshed.

How to Unlock characters - Needs to be Melee hard, at least. Mewtwo kind of difficulty is perfect.

Trophies - Should be made from Scratch. The coin launched needs to be edited, so does stickers and the whole master peice idea can be just dropped.
Agreed with all three of these points. For Coin Launcher, how does this idea to make it better represent Nintendo and be more varied sound?

[COLLAPSE=Coin Launcher]
There were many modes that people felt wasted the time Sakruai and his team could have spent on bigger features. One of these modes was:

Coin Launcher

Did I find the mode a waste? Yes, but not because it was a waste of time. Coin Launcher had the potential to really show off the various franchises in the game, and just stuck at generic enemies and a generic design.

(muchlikeSubspaceEmissary)

So how can Coin Launcher better depict the many worlds conglomerated into Smash Bros.?

By changing the layout!

Take the above picture. Although the mode will still revolve around launching the coins you collect in single-player, the design of the table changes to represent the many different franchises in the game and their trophies.

For example:
  • Mario: The table changes to a landscape of the Mushroom Kingdom with Peach's Castle at the top end of the table. Some Mushrooms sprout out from the table, acting as bumpers. The enemies in this table consist of your basic Mario foes; Goombas, Koopas, etc, and the trophies you find in the layout consist entirely of Mario-related trophies.
  • Legend of Zelda: The table changes to a basic Zelda dungeon. What makes this table unique is you can only shoot the coin in front of you at the top of the screen. It will then roll out on either side and enter a dungeon! You control the coins in this mode with bumpers on either side of the dungeon, controlled by the L and R triggers. Enemies include basic Zelda foes, and trophies consist of Zelda-related trophies. The key to gaining prizes here is to navigate the dungeon completely to the front end of the table into a hole. Make it into the hole, and you gain trophies and stickers! In this table, there's even some slight puzzle elements to fit the Zelda series; use the bumpers to slam the coins into blocks found on either side of the dungeon. Push these blocks with the launched coins enough, and they'll fall into a hole, scoring extra prizes!

Those are just two examples of tables you encounter in Coin Launcher mode. All of the character franchises in the game have their own tables. Those trophies into aligned with one of the bigger franchises appear with the rest of the lot in the other tables.

Hopefully you understood all that. :p
[/COLLAPSE]

I'd want them to get rid of the sticker idea, though. That annoyed me to no end. Once again, just a personal opinion.
That brings up a good question.

Should stickers return?

I found them useless in Adventure Mode and a cheap, easy way to not make all those models required for trophies. And even then, they just slapped models from the original games onto the trophies and called it a day. :glare:

So I'd be completely fine with their removal.

It should be varied above all.

Have some fun ways of unlocking secrets, like for an example:
  • Beating up a ghost in Luigi's Mansion stage will release Luigi from a portrait
  • Finding an egg, in a hidden route in the adventure mode, unlocks Yoshi
  • Getting a K.O of Mario within 10 second makes Wario pop up and sneer - unlock!

Terrible examples but you get the idea.
Good idea, actually. I like it. Why didn't anyone respond?

Funny, Toise just posted this:
Interesting...

The lack of Krystal mentions is sad, but I'm not going to give up hope.
I remember reading earlier in this thread that the reason you don't hear much Krystal requests in Japan is because she has a somewhat large hate fanbase over there, based on the idea that once she was introduced in Star Fox Adventures, the franchise went downhill from there, at least in the eyes of these Japanese gamers.

Lol, Wario Land 6 - Waluigi.
Oh, I so wish for a Wario Land 6. If only...

Not for the Waluigi part, though. :p

Okay, why don't we talk about improving Assist Trophies instead?

Here's what my friend wrote:

I figured instead of picking up Assist Trophies mid-fight like Pokéballs, you'd be given a separate select screen with a pool of Assist characters (sorta like Marvel vs. Capcom 1 or the Assist Koma from Jump Super Stars). Each player would choose one Assist to go with their player character.

During the fight, you'd have an "Assist" button that you'd press to summon your assistant. Each assistant would have 3 attacks, executed by pressing 'button', 'button + up' or 'button + down'. There would of course have to be some sort of limit on how many times you can summon the Assist, or how long you must wait between each summon.

What ya think of this idea? Do you also have any concepts of how to improve Assist Trophies?
I liked your previous idea for giving all Assist Trophies health, but I think some of these ideas really bend the difference between an item and a character.

Okay for ease of reading, this is the alleged leaked roster.

[COLLAPSE=Alleged Leaked Roster]Mario Series
Mario
Peach
Bowser
Luigi*
Bowser Jr.*

Legend of Zelda
Link
Zelda
Ghirahim*
Young Link* ("Kid Link", could be Toon)
Ganondorf*

Kirby
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede
Nightmare*

Kid Icarus
Pit
Magnus

Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong

Metroid
Samus/Zero Suit Samus
Ridley

Magical Starsign
Mokka

Star Fox
Fox
Krystal
Falco*
Wolf*

Panel de Pon
Lip

Pokemon

Pikachu
PKM Trainer
Jigglypuff
Plusle & Minum*
Zoroark*

Wario Ware/Land
Wario
Waluigi*

Fire Emblem
Marth
Ike

Mother
Lucas
Ness*

Metal Gear
Solid Snake

Sin & Punishment
Isa
Kachi*

Yoshi's Island

Yoshi
Kamek*

Pikmin
Pikmin and Olimar

Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic

Ice Climber
Ice Climbers

Mega Man

Megaman

Gyromite
R.O.B.*

G&W
Mr. Game and Watch*[/COLLAPSE]
*feels a little nauseous as he reads on*

I'd play SSB4 if this were the roster, of course, but I'd be miffed by the lack of certain characters and the addition of other questionable characters.

@SSBFan: No Captain Falcon? Probably an error on the part of the original poster- which just proves it's a fake.

Also, apparently the original, original poster responded to an E-mail from the poster on the Wii U forums.

I found a way to contact ForeverOrnamentS. She didn't want other "fan boys" (she said) to send messages to her, so she won't give out any information. However, (according to my translation) she claims to be an employee at Project Sora. She said the roster posted online was a draft written by Sakurai (omg) and he expected many changes to happen after the WiiU's release. She also claims that development for Smash 4's WiiU version will start August 1st by a smaller group of people breaking away from the final stages of Kid Icarus: Uprising.She did not say what her name was...

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Totally did not expect to hear that. Still, both are awesome. Mewtwo should be playable again and Giygas would make a great boss.
Well that isn't entirely correct. It is Giegue (pre-Giygas) that is what was the inspiration for Mewtwo. :goomba:

Crap, don't search for Giegue pictures!

Since this is just a brief trip, I don't take this as concrete. I will, however, comment on this:

- I am glad to see that Mewtwo, Roy, King K. Rool, Mega Man, Professor Layton, and Takamaru get decent amount of attentions. All are good choices to be playable in SSB4.

- Not very happy about the lack of Little Mac, Kid Icarus, Mario, Golden Sun, or Victini mention. Given that I feel they are deserving to be playable, had this been more concrete, I would have felt less optimistic about their chances.

- It seems as the Japanese REALLY want a Square Enix character in Smash. I've been having a feeling we would see one and this helps in a slight way.Isaac is much more likely then Matthew. More important to the series, continues to be relevant, and very highly requested as a playable character.This isn't concrete as Toise only looks at a small part of the group, but certainly very disappointing to hear that barely any Japanese want to see Victini in SSB4 as a playable character.
Not just any SquareEnix character. ;)

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
That roster is laughable.

I don't care what SE characters get talked about, so long as The Last Story and Krystal are being discussed :3

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Also, apparently the original, original poster responded to an E-mail from the poster on the Wii U forums.
I found a way to contact ForeverOrnamentS. She didn't want other "fan boys" (she said) to send messages to her, so she won't give out any information. However, (according to my translation) she claims to be an employee at Project Sora. She said the roster posted online was a draft written by Sakurai (omg) and he expected many changes to happen after the WiiU's release. She also claims that development for Smash 4's WiiU version will start August 1st by a smaller group of people breaking away from the final stages of Kid Icarus: Uprising.She did not say what her name was...
If IF this were true. It isn't like she is just going to hand her name out there, she might as well hand her resignation paper as well.

If IF this were true it means several things.

-Sakurai has horrible taste in Mario characters
-Magnus was, as much speculated, made for Smash
-He is looking at Sin and Punishment and MAgical Starsign for characters, which means he is indeed looking at B and C-list series.
-Apparently Ghirahim isn't much of an issue.
-He just might hate Starfy...

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Ha! I bet you liked it since it had both Krystal and that guy from XenoBlade.
I like Shulk a lot more than I like Elza, but I still prefer Kanan over all of them.

Here's another tidbit:

Oh yeah, they too talk about casuals ruining gaming and some of the professional players from SmashBoards (M2K I think? and Ally? I think that was it).
Oh yeah, go Japan :3

Also, Toise knows that Robin is Isaac's name in Japan. I'm pretty sure he was reading this thread :p

Kantrip

Kantplay
That list is not true.
That list is not true.
That list is not true.
*rocks back and forth while curled up in a ball*

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
That list is not true.
That list is not true.
That list is not true.
Seriously. That's how I feel. That list scares me beyond ALL reason. I still don't think it's real, but it shakes me up, to say the least.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
That list is not true.
That list is not true.
That list is not true.
Don't worry, I'm pretty sure it is.

Also, did we ever figure out what this means?

〜戦闘転送

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
If IF this were true. It isn't like she is just going to hand her name out there, she might as well hand her resignation paper as well.

If IF this were true it means several things.

-Sakurai has horrible taste in Mario characters
-Magnus was, as much speculated, made for Smash
-He is looking at Sin and Punishment and MAgical Starsign for characters, which means he is indeed looking at B and C-list series.
-Apparently Ghirahim isn't much of an issue.
-He just might hate Starfy...
GEEZZZ. Just. GEEZZ.

(-l_i-)

I'd better be sure if that's now " a draft" for next roster, Sakurai's gonna change it soon enough for better characters later on. And if he even dares to keep Starfy as an Assist Trophy... if he just even dares...

But now,I'm sure that fella's lying to us. An employee at Sora? I'm sure that's something ya can't just go to blurt in forums about in order to get know the roster. (-l_i-);

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
No Little Mac. No Starfy. No Isaac. No Sukapon.

I am sad.

But I know it's not true.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Don't worry, I'm pretty sure it is.

Also, did we ever figure out what this means?

〜戦闘転送
I just checked google translate (I suck at Kanji) and it means "Transfer Battle".

?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Seriously, I don't een think the people who made Magical Starsign wanted Mokka...

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
@Kuma

Those were my AT ideas. lol

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I just checked google translate (I suck at Kanji) and it means "Transfer Battle".

?
Ahhh, you know what? I thought it meant Assist Trophies, but I was mistaken. I know what that means now. Oh boy...

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Hey Kuma, was there really such a thing as a "leak" during the Brawl hype.

You maybe onto something here..

:phone:
There actually were. There were three legitimate leaks during the Brawl era. Those were it. Three out of like 100 false ones.

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
Alright, here's a musical question: Would everyone like song returning as a My Music option for Target Test or the possible returning Board the Platforms?

Super Smash Bros. - Bonus Game

I like the bassline in this song - has a nice 80's pop-type feel.

Anyways, I'm not sure if people noticed this question, so I'll just post it again: Should stickers return?

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Hey Kuma, was there really such a thing as a "leak" during the Brawl hype.

You maybe onto something here..
Lucario got leaked on a commercial. Toise, don't say that :(

I don't believe this lady of course, but if it was true, I didn't know having Krstal would cost the roster so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom