• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Yea I noticed it was way different, I can't wait fir some official Smash 4 announcement like DOJO updates, god I wish it was already E3. :c

:phone:

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
Dr. Mario

I'm not saying it can happen, it's just an idea of a new Dr. Mario moveset, if he returns, it's just an idea, what do you think?

A: Punch
AA: Punch
AAA: Punch vitamins.

Side Smash 'A': side kick.
Smash Up 'A': Punch up.
Down Smash 'A': Similar to that of Ganondorf.

'A' Air: similar to Mario, but he will give it a whirl.
Side 'A' Air: Kick forward.
Another Side 'A' Air: Similar to Mario.
Down 'A' Air: Punch down
Up 'A' Air: Halter.

Walking 'A': strong punch
Running 'A': Roundhouse quickly
Kneeling 'A': Roundhouse delayed.
'Looking Up' 'A': Halter

Standard Special Move: Megavitamins.

Side Special Move: Scalpel, a quick cut with a scalpel, causes a damage of 15%

Down Special Move: Automatic Defibrillator, an attack with the defibrillator, which sends a high electrical charge covers high damage, depending on the distance has been determined. Up close is a little stronger than 'DownB' Pikachu.

Up Special Move: Laughing gas, when applied to soil, it causes dizziness and strong laughter in oponent when applied in the air, serves as the recovery movement, as a strong jet of gas rises to the top.

Final Smash:Giant Injection: Dr. Mario pulls a huge and merciless injection, which so crazy, runs and applies the 'dangerous drug' in opponents, causing 30% damage each application. LOL

Alternative Costumes

OmegaXXII

Whoa!! That's a very impressive moveset, very creative indeed. :)

Unfortunetly, I don't see him but as an alternate costume for Smash 4 which would be very cool to see, thank god Sakurai realized how unnessessary he was to be his own character.

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
Whoa!! That's a very impressive moveset, very creative indeed. :)

Unfortunetly, I don't see him but as an alternate costume for Smash 4 which would be very cool to see, thank god Sakurai realized how unnessessary he was to be his own character.

Unfortunately :(

But among the characters clones cut from Melee, only Roy and Dr. Mario can return, because they are planned, Young Link is already in, and Pichu would be replaced by Plusle & Minun probably, but did not. http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Plusle_&_Minun

OmegaXXII

Hey, hey, don't feel so bad, he does have a chance but it's not so good, remember he was part of the forbidden 7 under Brawl's data, who knows, maybe Sakurai would like to bring him back, I'm only saying this because he tends to think weird when it comes to character inclusions, I would like it if he was an alternate of Mario with the moves you suggested, it would be an excellent idea, and I really wouldn't mind seeing him if that were to happen, just not as his own character slot of course.

Hold it Omega. Lets stop the derping for now.

What puzzles me is..... what is with kuma and chu?

Looks like your gonna have 10,000 posts soon

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
Hey, hey, don't feel so bad, he does have a chance but it's not so good, remember he was part of the forbidden 7 under Brawl's data, who knows, maybe Sakurai would like to bring him back, I'm only saying this because he tends to think weird when it comes to character inclusions, I would like it if he was an alternate of Mario with the moves you suggested, it would be an excellent idea, and I really wouldn't mind seeing him if that were to happen, just not as his own character slot of course.

Perhaps as DLC.

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
I always wanted to see a geno moveset.

Not even Psycho would show me one :|
I don't know so much about Geno, but, What do you think about Matthew?

Matthew Moveset! Look:

Matthew Moveset:

Statistics:

Speed ​​Equivalent DK
Jump Equivalent Bowser
Equivalent Force Marth
Weight Equivalent to Link

Neutrals:

A: Punch.
AA: Punch with your other hand.
AAA: Kick.
Side Smash A: Attack cross with an ax.
Up Smash A: Four Courts up with the Light Blade.
Down Smash A: Three small explosions on the ground.

'A' in Air: Attack with both arms.
'Side A' in Air: Meteor Smash.
'Other Side' A 'in Air: Punch without looking back.
'Up A' in Air: Punch up.
'Down A' in Air: Kick down.

Looking up 'A': Punch powered up.
Walking 'A': Small explosion on the ground forward.
Running 'A': Roundhouse.
Kneeling 'A': Small explosion on the ground.

Specials:

Standard B: Spire - A Clay column appears with force - equivalent to the Falcon Punch however faster.
Side B: Growth - Plants with poisonous spines appear and shake the opponent.
Down B: Ragnarok - an energy sword appears with force - so slow and strong as the Warlock Punch.
Up B: A floating rock appears and stands up. As effective as the 'Up B' Snake.
Final Smash: Earthquake - Similar to the Olimar Final Smash, nobody escapes the damage, but in the end, only fly those who are close to Matthew.

Taunts:

Up: raise small stones and say, I feel connected with Venus
Down: Take the sword from the sheath and then save again.
Side: It would do some type of pose and say: Do you feel humiliated?

OmegaXXII

What puzzles me is..... what is with kuma and chu?
The problem between those two is that Kuma sees new ideas getting implemented such as new mechanics pertaining to SF in a way, while SmashChu counters that as being unoriginal and defends how sales of the game are better than that of SF due to it's uniqueness.

I won't really judge those 2, but they do seem to bring up good point, though Chu tends to shoot down ideas that will probably never work, IMO a developer has to experiment with such a thing and release it comercially , either improve on the idea or shoot it down completly before scrapping it, it may sound horrible but they at least deserve to be tested, who knows, maybe the general public will like it and hence the developer or creator will or might be inspired to improve on it, that's my take.

@chu: please don't kill me if you see this lol...I like ya!!

OmegaXXII

Hey Omega, who are seven canceled characters of Brawl? I only know five:
Dr. Mario
Roy
Mewtwo
Plusle & Minum
Toon Zelda
Good question, the Forbidden 7 from Brawl are:

Dr. Mario
Plusle & Minun
Pichu
Mewtwo
Roy
Dixie Kong/with Diddy (duo)
Tetra Zelda

From my knowledge those characters at some point were going to be or were at least planned for Smash Brawl, however Sakurai ended up scrapping the ideas, hence he left a name or something that was related to them, Mewtwo and Roy were the closest to making the roster but unfortunetly they ended up getting scrapped as well.

Fun fact: Jigglypuff was almost axed as well, but luckily for it she made it.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Pichu? Last I checked, Pichu doesn't have ANY playable data in Brawl.
By the way, I noticed the data under which those characters are listed is labeled as "effects." What would effects be in-game? They're not under "Fighter" data, so is that like, alternate costumes? Or something? :/

HOLD IT!

This proves something but I can't point it out though.... How did she stay? Fanbase or Sakurai's interest....

OmegaXXII

Both actually, but moreso it had to do more with Sakurai's interest than anything, I believe Jiggs could have easily gotten axed but Sakurai's interest is what kept her in the end, I think.

2 posts left! Let the 10,000th be your best!

Well I would vote for no cut and add all. THE MORE THE MERRIER

Hoots

Can Be Combative
Sakurai's interest? Now that's a sign for a huge shoe in. Unless certain things happen
Of course she's a shoe in! I am so baffled by all the Jigglypuff hate. Jiggs made it into Brawl because it is THE ****ing Jigglypuff. She is as much of a Smash staple as Captain Falcon. I know people want to make room for Mewtwo and 5th gen while axing Jigglypuff and Lucario, but where the **** is the logic in that, eh? Just because they don't like Jigglypuff? I just don't get it.

OmegaXXII

I knew it! Was you knew, what for this reason that she stayed out of the SSE?
Was she never included in SSE? Never appeared at all?

As for your question, yes it made sense since she was added back late in development, much when Sonic was being added in 2007, there's an article over this actually.

1 more!!!!! 9999 is to cool :cool:

Well that would be a dream (Though impossible) roster.

I'm for Jigglypuff staying. **** the people who want Jigglypuff to get the axe. I've said that a lot of times. The reason why I got a little negative or curious was because of what Omega said. Then again, she's a huge shoe in.

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
Well that would be a dream (Though impossible) roster.

I'm for Jigglypuff staying. **** the people who want Jigglypuff to get the axe. I've said that a lot of times. The reason why I got a little negative or curious was because of what Omega said. Then again, she's a huge shoe in.
What are you talking about? Jigglypuff is the best character of all time!

Those who call me fake is right!

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
it was:
Mewtwo
Roy
Dr. Mario
Dixie Kong
Plusle & Minun
Toon Zelda
Toon Sheik

I like Jigglypuff because she's so unique and she has such a unique playstyle. A PURE aerial character. Multiple jumps, super high aerial mobility, strong and quick aerials and her aerials have a lot of uses. However, she's still a bottom tier. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom