• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Roster of Champions
Hey neat. Turned out to be basically my roster, but with the addition of Bowser Jr., King K. Rool, Medusa, and Black Knight. (Atleast those are the ones I would pick from the choices you gave. >8OOO)

EDIT: Oh, and a 5th Pokemon rep which is just DISAGREEABLE.

EDITEDIT: Oh, and you don't have Samurai Goroh. ACCEPTABLE.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Out of curiosity, I made a roster based on what so far what I have seen debated to be the most likely to happen and what I find to be reasonable.

It is 48 (52) characters overall. About 12 Newcomers. 6 characters are either Wii U or 3DS exculsive, and may become DLC for the opposite system. So 45 per system to begin with.

To avoid flamming, many characters that I feel are a stale-mate in debates (often due to flamming) I made like this:

Ex. Bowser Jr./Paper Mario/Toad - based on SSBF's ratings poll, the former being more likely to happen, in this case Bowser Jr.

Super Mario Series:
  • Mario
  • Luigi
  • Peach
  • Bowser
  • Bowser Jr./Paper Mario/Toad
Zelda Series:
  • Link
  • Zelda + Sheik
  • Ganondorf
  • Toon Link
Kirby Series:
  • Kirby
  • Meta Knight
  • King Dedede
Metroid:
  • Samus + Z.S. Samus
  • Ridley
Pokemon Series:
  • Pikachu
  • Pokemon Trainer (Red) (Squritle + Ivysaur + Charizard)
  • Jigglypuff
  • Zoroark/Victini or Lucario/Mewtwo
  • Zoroark/Victini or Lucario/Mewtwo
Star Fox Series:
  • Fox
  • Falco
  • Wolf
Spin-Off Mario Series:
  • Yoshi
  • Wario
F-Zero:
  • Captain Falcon
Earthbound/Mother Series:
  • Ness
  • Lucas
Donkey Kong Series:
  • D.K.
  • Diddy Kong
  • King K. Rool
Fire Emblem Series:
  • Marth
  • Ike (FE10 Style) :cool:
  • Caeda/Black Knight
Other:
  • Olimar
  • Pit
  • Medusa/Palutena (3DS)
  • Issac (3DS)
  • Saki (Wii U)
  • Little Mac (Wii U)
  • Ray (3DS)
  • Mii
Retro:
  • Ice Climbers
  • Takamaru (Wii U)
  • R.O.B.
  • Mr. Game & Watch
3rd Party:
  • Snake (Old Snake) :cool:
  • Sonic
  • Mega Man (Classic)/*Ryu Hayabusa
*Ryu H. has a good chance with the new Team Ninja and Nintendo dealings with Other M and the Metroid stage in DoA 3DS, he also has a good history with Nintendo with games on the NES, SNES, VC, DS, 3DS. He also has yet to be debated or rated.

Thoughts?

Hey, not bad, I love it, even though I don't support Saki or Issac I can pretty much see the rest of the cast you mentioned in Smash, I definetly approve of this, good job. :)

Now somebody needs to make this roster in photoshop and it will be perfect!! :bee:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Now somebody needs to make this roster in photoshop and it will be perfect!! :bee:
I would have, but I don't own photoshop. :(

But if anyone else wants to, feel free to. ;)

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I'm noticing that people are hating Ness all of a sudden. Hate him all you want, but because he's an original 12 character, Ness is highly guaranteed to come back.

Hey, not bad, I love it, even though I don't support Saki or Issac I can pretty much see the rest of the cast you mentioned in Smash, I definetly approve of this, good job. :)

Now somebody nees to make this roster in photoshop and it will be perfect!! :bee:
You can always reference my roster image if you want to make your roster image look good.

[collapse=Roster Image Reference]
[/collapse]

I would have, but I don't own photoshop. :(

But if anyone else wants to, feel free to. ;)
The GIMP is an alternate program that you can use. Compared to Photoshop, it's free to download.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
^^ Awesome, thanks for the tip. ;)

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Out of curiosity, I made a roster based on what so far what I have seen debated to be the most likely to happen and what I find to be reasonable.

It is 48 (52) characters overall. About 12 Newcomers. 6 characters are either Wii U or 3DS exculsive, and may become DLC for the opposite system. So 45 per system to begin with.

To avoid flamming, many characters that I feel are a stale-mate in debates (often due to flamming) I made like this:

Ex. Bowser Jr./Paper Mario/Toad - based on SSBF's ratings poll, the former being more likely to happen, in this case Bowser Jr.

*Ryu H. has a good chance with the new Team Ninja and Nintendo dealings with Other M and the Metroid stage in DoA 3DS, he also has a good history with Nintendo with games on the NES, SNES, VC, DS, 3DS. He also has yet to be debated or rated.

Thoughts?
Super Mario Series:
  • Mario - Durh.
  • Luigi - Green durh.
  • Peach - Peachy!
  • Bowser - Needs to stop sucking in smash!
  • Bowser Jr./Paper Mario/Toad - Good neutral choice!
Zelda Series:
  • Link - What? Why the hell would he be in smash!? Is this a joke!? :chuckle:
  • Zelda + Sheik - Rule of 22.
  • Ganondorf - Sword please (give his old moveset to Samurai Goroh).
  • Toon Link - YESH!
Kirby Series:
  • Kirby - I wonder if Sakurai knows anything about the history of the development of the Kirby franchise... :awesome:
  • Meta Knight - Make him the bottom feeder character.
  • King Dedede - Hoo foo hoo fo hooo!
Metroid:
  • Samus + Z.S. Samus - Yesh.
  • Ridley - *insert Ridley's theme*
Pokemon Series:
  • Pikachu - Pika peeka!
  • Pokemon Trainer (Red) (Squritle + Ivysaur + Charizard) - Why remove what's great (also, make 'em come out faster!)
  • Jigglypuff - Yes
  • Zoroark/Victini or Lucario/Mewtwo - Why chose? We could have both Lucario and Mewtwo+Zoroark/Victini.
Star Fox Series:
  • Fox - Why should he be in smash? He's not even the main character!
  • Falco - He's a sure fire returning veteran.
  • Wolf - He's probably the on Brawl character I wouldn't mind seeing go awa.
Spin-Off Mario Series:
  • Yoshi - Yoshi is his own series.
  • Wario - Wario has two series!
F-Zero:
  • Captain Falcon - YEAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
Earthbound/Mother Series:
  • Ness - Yes.
  • Lucas - YEEESSSHHHH.
Donkey Kong Series:
  • D.K. - Durh
  • Diddy Kong - *makes monkey noises and scratches butt*
  • King K. Rool - Cool story bro!
Fire Emblem Series:
  • Marth - The symbol of the franchise.
  • Ike (FE10 Style) :cool: - Hopefully with a little more speed.
  • Caeda/Black Knight - Wishful thinking. Only a new Fire Emblem game's main character or Roy could get this spot realistically.
Other:
  • Olimar - Yeppers.
  • Pit - Of course.
  • Medusa/Palutena (3DS) - I wouldn't bet against it, but it's still somewhat of a longshot.
  • Issac (3DS) - Matthew who? Issac is still boss! Bow to the power of the Dark Earth Side!
  • Saki (Wii U) - He'd be awesome, but sadly somewhat unlikely. I google searched him because I forgot who this was. Yeah. Don't do that.
  • Little Mac (Wii U) - He'd be sweet!
  • Ray (3DS) - A stretch, but he'd be cool.
  • Mii - Zombie Osama vs. Obama! Patrick Willis vs. Roger Godell. Indiana Jones vs. Han Solo. King George vs. President Washington. God vs. Buddah. YES!
Retro:
  • Ice Climbers - Yep.
  • Takamaru (Wii U) - I'd now be for him (I was against him in Brawl).
  • R.O.B. - Yep.
  • Mr. Game & Watch - Of course.
3rd Party:
  • Snake (Old Snake) :cool: - Why not just have Young and Old Solid Snake, plus a young Big Boss (then Naked Snake) and current Big Boss? (especially with MGS3DS!) It could be awesome!
  • Sonic - Yep.
  • Mega Man (Classic)/*Ryu Hayabusa - SF does enough crossover fighters.

Overall, good list.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I'd offer to do this for free, but it takes time. Tell you what, pay me in Project Begnion signatures and I'll whip you up one like mine. :p
Thats o.k., you don't need to. Thanks for offering though. ;)

But for the record, I already signed on Project Begnion, heck I even made my own BK moveset. :p

D

Deleted member

--- said:
Thanks for your opinion, but to tell the truth the characters on it weren't my decision at all. In fact I was trying to avoid my opinion as much as I could. So I could build a more relalistic roster, and not look like a flammer myself.

I also look forward to your discussion for the reasonable candidates. Great Work.
That's what I meant, you have a very realistic roster their that is certainly plausible.
Mario_and_Sonic_Guy said:
I find it strange that you said that, since that game's reviews were at a positive note. Of course, you did state that Japan never got the game. Additionally, it seems that the PAL region never got the game either.

This stage plot may not have the best chances of being utilized, but it's another possible stage, which can utilize the Wii U controller's features.

Hopefully, ExciteBots will get some sort of reference, even if it means making the bots collectible trophies.
I said it because the sales of the game were horrible, only about 140,000 in North America.

Anything in regards to ExciteBots would be great, though. I would be very disappointed if the game didn't get a mention.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Ganondorf - Sword please (give his old moveset to Samurai Goroh).
Why would we recycle a crappy moveset? I say, Ganondorf gets a new moveset (No sword) and Samurai Goroh gets his own moveset (Katana). We have a lot of sword users, and at least Samurai would use a Katana.

Barbasol

Smash Ace
Thats o.k., you don't need to. Thanks for offering though. ;)

But for the record, I already signed on Project Begnion, heck I even made my own BK moveset. :p
Well, I'd like to help you out, I really would, but it would take me quite a while to put together. Like 30 min plus. So, if you scratch my back, I'd be happy to scratch
yours. :)

I'd mean around like ten signatures from various people via advertising. Same goes for anyone actually. Sweetest petition ever. Payment. :p

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Why would we recycle a crappy moveset? I say, Ganondorf gets a new moveset (No sword) and Samurai Goroh gets his own moveset (Katana).
I mean like Samurai Goroh kind of "inherits" some of his moves that are replaced by swords, like his up smash or forward B, for instance. I think Ganondorf should get a complete rehaul of his moveset. If we give his old "style" and some of the best of those moves in Melee and Brawl to Samurai Goroh (who also brings in some new stuff to Ganondorf's previous style), then people who like Ganondorf's old style, people who want Samurai Goroh, and people who want Ganondorf to have a sword all win.

Besides, his moveset wasn't all that crappy. Sure, G'dog was weak in Brawl, but it added some unique moves that could be much better if he didn't blow so much. His original Melee moves were also pretty cool (broken fTilt for the win!).

On a side note, I want to see trophies and stickers from every Nintendo 1st and 2nd party game. References to NBA Courtside 2 Featuring Kobe Bryant for the win! (that was a Nintendo-made game! :grin: :cool: :laugh:) I want a Kobe Bryant trophy, lmao! :chuckle:

OmegaXXII

Why would we recycle a crappy moveset? I say, Ganondorf gets a new moveset (No sword) and Samurai Goroh gets his own moveset (Katana). We have a lot of sword users, and at least Samurai would use a Katana.
Samurai Goroh?... Meh... Even if he does use a Katana and not an actually generic sword I would prefer Black Shadow instead, we really don't need alot of weapon user in Smash, this isn't Soul Calibur.

:phone:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Why is tails on that roster? We might not get a second sega rep at all since he's 3rd party.

Tail's chances are up in the air, as to whether Nintendo or Sega want him in, or if one pushes for his inclusion. Certainly Sega or Nintendo wouldn't object, but one of the two companies (or Sakurai himself) would have to make a push for him to make it. Really, his chances are impossible to put into number terms.

Edit: Swords, guns, knives, I don't really care. As long as they're original, add them. How is the current 6 Brawl characters with swords, plus Roy, and the Ice Climbers' and King Dedede's mallets a lot of weapon-wielding characters? That's 10 out of 43. On the contrary, 6 use guns if my math is correct. This is a platforming game meets a fighting game. Anything can happen.

D

Deleted member

Tail's chances are up in the air, as to whether Nintendo or Sega want him in, or if one pushes for his inclusion. Certainly Sega or Nintendo wouldn't object, but one of the two companies (or Sakurai himself) would have to make a push for him to make it. Really, his chances are impossible to put into number terms.
I give Tails a 25%. I doubt we're getting a second Sonic rep and while he is the most likely, the best he'll likely get is an Assist Trophy treatment. You said himself he didn't have a realistic shot, so why even say his chances are up in the air?

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Samurai Goroh?... Meh... Even if he does use a Katana and not an actually generic sword I would prefer Black Shadow instead, we really don't need alot of weapon user in Smash, this isn't Soul Calibur.

I wouldn't pick samurai. I like Black Knight more.

I wish this was Soul Calibur. I mean who wouldn't want one of these characters in smash?

[COLLAPSE="Cassandra"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Ivy"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Nightmare"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I give Tails a 25%. I doubt we're getting a second Sonic rep and while he is the most likely, the best he'll likely get is an Assist Trophy treatment. You said himself he didn't have a realistic shot, so why even say his chances are up in the air?
If you were right percentage-wise, that's a pretty good shot. Really, if Nintendo, Sakurai, Sega, or overwhelming fan support pushes for his inclusion, he'll probably be in. But some one (or some company) needs to take the initiative if that is to happen.

@ shorty
I don't want to play as characters with bigger boobs than heads like Ivy! :laugh: That would realistically equal a crap ton of back pain! :woman:

Also, Black Knight is in a different series. I think F-Zero deserves 2 reps like Fire Emblem. It's more well-known, and has sold more units with less or about the same games. And Samurai Goroh has always been a constant for the series, unlike the Black Knight in Fire Emblem (2/11).

OmegaXXII

I wouldn't pick samurai. I like Black Knight more.

I wish this was Soul Calibur. I mean who wouldn't want one of these characters in smash?

[COLLAPSE="Cassandra"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Ivy"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Nightmare"]
[/COLLAPSE]
Oh man! Cassandra looks soo good, and Nightmare would be awesome!! :cool:

I guess I see your point, since you brought the idea a Zelgius. :awesome:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
@ shorty
I don't want to play as characters with bigger boobs than heads like Ivy! :laugh: That would realistically equal a crap ton of back pain! :woman:
Lol. Her boobs make me laugh. Soul Caliber has some big girls if you catch my drift. Like, weirdly big. Anyways, I think her, and Nightmare are the best shots. I just love Cassandra, she's sassy and has already fought our Link before.

Oh man! Cassandra looks soo good, and Nightmare would be awesome!!

I guess I see your point, since you brought the idea a Zelgius.
See? They be cool yo. Nightmare > Black Knight.

I think that would be an awesome fight for my Blog. Thanks for the idea!

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Lol. Her boobs make me laugh. Soul Caliber has some big girls if you catch my drift. Like, weirdly big. Anyways, I think her, and Nightmare are the best shots. I just love Cassandra, she's sassy and has already fought our Link before
A Soul Calibur character would be fun to have. Nightmare, Cassandra (in a less revealing outfit), and perhaps that dude who used to be Nightmare but split from him could all be great. The more relevant 3rd party characters, the better IMO. Pac-Man, Mega Man, Tails, etc.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
A Soul Calibur character would be fun to have. Nightmare, Cassandra (in a less revealing outfit), and perhaps that dude who used to be Nightmare but split from him could all be great. The more relevant 3rd party characters, the better IMO. Pac-Man, Mega Man, Tails, etc.
Soul Calibur isn't likely, but I'm just a big fan. If Namco got a character in smash, I would prefer a SC character over Pac Man/Klonoa.

[COLLAPSE="His name is Siegfried"]
[/COLLAPSE]

He could actually work as an ALT costume for Nightmare, like he was in SCII

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I mean, they had Link in SCII, who probably was the most famous character in Soul Calibur (Vader and Yoda are broken, the Apprentice is lame, Kratos was pretty good, Spawn is meah, and Mitsubishi [if that's who it was in the PS2 version of SC2] was eh), so why not return the favor? Especially if a Wii U or 3DS exclusive Soul Calibur game is on the horizon!

D

Deleted member

Johnknight01 said:
If you were right percentage-wise, that's a pretty good shot. Really, if Nintendo, Sakurai, Sega, or overwhelming fan support pushes for his inclusion, he'll probably be in. But some one (or some company) needs to take the initiative if that is to happen.
Problem being is that lots of people are against a second Sonic character returning. So I don't think it'll happen.

And when I give out 25%, that means I think they will probably not see the light and day as a playable character.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I mean, they had Link in SCII, who probably was the most famous character in Soul Calibur (Vader and Yoda are broken, the Apprentice is lame, Kratos was pretty good, Spawn is meah, and Mitsubishi was eh), so why not return the favor? Especially if a Wii U or 3DS exclusive Soul Calibur game is on the horizon!
Agreed. I personally see SC5 coming out for the WiiU. SCII was one of the best games in the series, and I agree that Link was one of the most popular guests. It would be cool to see Marth, Zelda, or Matthew in SC5. On a side note, Lloyd Irving was pretty cool.

So yeah, Cassandra, or Nightmare would be the best choices. I would say Ivy, but she's pretty skimpy when it comes to clothing. . . She makes Zero Suit look like a bridesmaid.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Problem being is that lots of people are against a second Sonic character returning. So I don't think it'll happen.

And when I give out 25%, that means I think they will probably not see the light and day as a playable character.
Just because a lot of people are against it doesn't mean a lot of people aren't for it. There were threads and threads against Diddy Kong, Sonic, Captain Olimar, King Dedede, Lucario, and Ike. Like seriously... who hates Diddy Kong? He's the most epic monkey of all-time!

Tails would be a very popular newcomer (I'd rather have Knuckles, but Tails would have to come first, and Knuckles is unlikely). He could also have a unique moveset. I mean, if either Sakurai, Sega, or Nintendo wants him, why not at least consider it?

25% is a 1 in 4 chance. R.O.B. and Pokémon Trainer probably wouldn't have been given a fraction of that. You never know.

Agreed. I personally see SC5 coming out for the WiiU. SCII was one of the best games in the series, and I agree that Link was one of the most popular guests. It would be cool to see Marth, Zelda, or Matthew in SC5. On a side note, Lloyd Irving was pretty cool.

So yeah, Cassandra, or Nightmare would be the best choices. I would say Ivy, but she's pretty skimpy when it comes to clothing. . . She makes Zero Suit look like a bridesmaid.
Never played Soul Calibur Legends, but I heard it was terrible. Lloyd is such a great character, and so is Tales of Symphonia (playing through that game with my friends=awesome). And SC could definitely get some exposure from some returned love from Nintendo, and a SC character in smash could perhaps open the pathway to SC fans considering playing smash. You never know, especially with Sakurai and Nintendo. When you played SSB64 when it was the only smash bros game, could you have guessed Solid Snake or R.O.B. being playable in a smash bros game? :awesome:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Ooh, i would love Tails in there, but that would depend on whether Nintendo decides to expand it like they have their own franchises, or, as shortie suggested, does something completely different with their current third party reps. I'd love to see Tails as a playable fighter, but unfortunately i haven't seen much support for him.

*edit* One post and they all come flying in... Man you guys are awesome. ;)

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Nawwww, if any SEGA character had to be added to smash besides Sonic, it would be NiGHTS. She is just majorly awesome. I mean, look at her! She is so dreamy and her design is beautiful. But if we reaaally needed another Sonic character, I think Shadow would be more interesting. His moveset could use Chaos control, and the Guns he uses in Shadow the Hedgehog.

[COLLAPSE="NiGHTS"]
[/COLLAPSE]

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
I keep thinking to myself "all this discussion is pointless until we get some new info" but I keep coming back and reading it. Way to go Nintendo. Your early announcement is gonna drive me off the deep end.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I keep thinking to myself "all this discussion is pointless until we get some new info" but I keep coming back and reading it. Way to go Nintendo. Your early announcement is gonna drive me off the deep end.
Same here, but the past two days I've been around a lot.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Yes, but nearly everyone who knows anything about gaming knows who he is. Just because we haven't seen support for him now doesn't mean he's not supported. Once a trailer is released (and Sonic is reconfirmed, as he should be), Tails hype will start. People will say his voice is lame (which is true), but ultimately if you remember Tails in the good ole' days, you remember he was awesome. Not Knuckles or Sonic awesome, but awesome.

Plus, c'mon-we need a furry little animal that isn't a friggen spammer (like those dang space animals!)

Edit: People still remember Ristar? What next are we gonna bring up, Ecco the Dolphin?

Edit 2: Shadow sucks! No! He's just a lame emo Sonic who thinks he's cool because he can say damn and hell. All he does nowadays is add filler time. The same thing goes for every Sonic character who isn't Sonic, Tails, or Knuckles.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I think Tails comes before shadow, as much as i love shadow. Tails is a tad more important. He was in the very second game. Shadow didn't come in to the sonic series until...... (can't remember)

@Johnknight: Ristar is awesome to the max! If someone can bring up a sega character that isn't related to sonic then i can too :-P

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Shadow was first in Sonic Adventure 2, the only game he was okay in. In Heroes he was annoying, and since then he's been nothing but annoying. Tails is way more important. He's been in the series since the 2nd game, he's always been Sonic's #1 ally, and he's always in the Sonic story. And Knuckles is more important than Shadow, too. He's been in the series since Sonic 3, and like Tails, he's always been Sonic's #3.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Edit 2: Shadow sucks! No! He's just a lame emo Sonic who thinks he's cool because he can say damn and hell. All he does nowadays is add filler time. The same thing goes for every Sonic character who isn't Sonic, Tails, or Knuckles.
I also like Rouge, Amy, Big, Cream and Metal Sonic. I still say NiGHTS though. Ugh. Look at me!? I'm talking about SEGA characters. SEGA! What's next? My favorite Megaman designs?!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I do love the other chars too btw(but that might be cause i think almost everything that comes from nintendo or sega is awesome, and i have good reason to).

*edit* @shortie: Yes! So which ones DO you like? o.O O.o o.O O.o

Btw i hear there was a competition for sonic's 20th. You had to write him a birthday card, and the best one won a statue of sonic. The thing that makes it cool is that there are only 1000 of these statues in the world, and they can't be bought in shops. I never entered, although i wanted to...

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I actually enjoy Megaman. But his fanboys bug me. "OMG LIEK HEZ A SHOO IN! SMAHS LIEK NEEEEDZ HEEM TO SELLZ".

I like the Battle Network design, and the Zero series. Bass EX is awesome, and Zero from the Zero games is awesome.

OmegaXXII

I also like Rouge, Amy, Big, Cream and Metal Sonic. I still say NiGHTS though. Ugh. Look at me!? I'm talking about SEGA characters. SEGA! What's next? My favorite Megaman designs?!

I actually enjoyed Sonic Heroes, it's was a good game, as for Shadow, his game was alright but the music was better IMO, I actually can't wait for Generations to come out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom