• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
That's why I think they need to go a Skullgirls/TTT2 route and get rid of the stamina crap. Make it where you can choose how many Pokemon you want and the Pokemon's damage/knockback and weight are adjusted accordingly.
Then let's have that happen, whatever that is. So long as it fixes my Charizard problem.

Does anyone else think Charizard is weirdly light?

D

Deleted member

@Shortiecanbrawl: I think the concept of Pokemon Trainer is to be able to play as multiple different Pokemons and being able to switch between them when they feel like it. It isn't perfect, but it can be fixed. For example, they could get rid of the gimmick that you become less powerful as time goes down and let you continue to play as the same Pokemon even if you die.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
WELL. Sakurai's a pretty smart dude so he likely knows NEW CHARACTERS are one of the aspects people most look forward to. And it's not like the gameplay is going to change drastically. It'll be the content itself that takes Smash in this new direction, likely having to do with connectivity and building up characters.

So if you're going to really ADD to the game, you add new and interesting characters to be enjoyed with the gameplay. That's just. what you do. There are still notable characters missing from the roster anyway, so we haven't yet reached a point where adding more characters is unnecessary.

AM I HELPING?

Metal Mania1321

Smash Journeyman

Figured you guys might appriciate this Nintendo wallpaper I made a couple months ago.
And yes, it has popular 3rd party characters. Enjoy a trip down memory lane.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Then let's have that happen, whatever that is. So long as it fixes my Charizard problem.

Does anyone else think Charizard is weirdly light?
I think Charizard was made light for balance reasons. That being said, a standalone Charizard should be much heavier. This is actually an example of what I had in mind.

D

Deleted member

@Yani: ViewtifulGene would be a hilarious addition to the Smashboards SSB4 discussion crew. Would be totally worth it to see Kuma or Shortie argue with ViewtifulGene all night about Krystal with no conclusion; even if the former have better arguments.

yani

Smash Lord
Because the game would suck so much, that M-09 will be able to use that suckage to suck up people like Dedede. :troll:
:rotfl::troll:

@Yani: ViewtifulGene would be a hilarious addition to the Smashboards SSB4 discussion crew. Would be totally worth it to see Kuma or Shortie argue with ViewtifulGene all night about Krystal with no conclusion; even if the former have better arguments.
LOL someone should PM him and invite him to SWF. Gene4smash.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I am going to finish my dream of making an ultimate TROPHY LIST.

But I need some help from experts. So if you know a franchise WELL, take one, and make a list of trophies. Basically, from big franchises (Mario, LoZ, Pokemon, Kirby) I want 25 trophies. And from smaller franchises I want 15. I'll let you all be the judges on which franchie gets how many trophies. I dont want to see ****ing 25 Yoshi trophies though, ya jerks.

So let me know which franchises you wanna help me with

Mario:
Yoshi:
Donkey Kong:
Wario:
Legend Of Zelda:
Kirby:
Pokemon: Shorts (25)
Metroid:
F-Zero:
StarFox:
Mother:
Fire Emblem:
EarthBound:
Pikmin:
Smaller Franchises: (You can choose how many there should be, just make it end in a 5 or 0 please)
Third Party: (Choose 25 Nintendo PROMINENT third party characters)

Who wants to help me make the perfect trophy list? :D

Can I do Xenoblade?
Sure thing, but only 15 for that series please :D

yani

Smash Lord
Can I do Xenoblade?

[COLLAPSE=Xenoblade]
1. Shulk
2. Fiora
3. Reyn
4. Sharla
5. Riki
6. Melia
7. Dunban
8. ****son .. wow really? word starts with a D
9. Metal Face
10. Xord
11. Alvis
12. Zanza
13. Meyneth
14. Egil
15. Lorithia
[/COLLAPSE]

There you go :awesome:

Metal Mania1321

Smash Journeyman

But I need some help from experts. So if you know a franchise WELL, take one, and make a list of trophies. Basically, from big franchises (Mario, LoZ, Pokemon, Kirby) I want 25 trophies. And from smaller franchises I want 15. I'll let you all be the judges on which franchie gets how many trophies. I dont want to see ****ing 25 Yoshi trophies though, ya jerks.

Mario:
Yoshi:
Donkey Kong:
Wario:
Legend Of Zelda:
Kirby:
Metroid:
F-Zero:
StarFox:
Mother:
Fire Emblem:
EarthBound:
Pikmin:
Smaller Franchises: (You can choose how many there should be, just make it end in a 5 or 0 please)
Third Party: (Choose 25 Nintendo PROMINENT third party characters)

Can I do Custom Robo? (10 trophies)
And StarFox! (20-25 trophies)

D

Deleted member

The king of the Gamefaqs SSB4 Wii U board.
Democracy FTW!

Monarchy: GameFAQs
Democracy: Smash World Forums

But seriously, I like ViewtifulGene only because he's hilarious. He makes some of the funniest threads on GameFAQs. I think that is the reason why he's considered the definite member of the board; because when you look at him, it shows what GameFAQs is about.

...which is a very ugly picture. I post there only out of boredom (and I get bored easily) and Rate Their Chances. For serious speculation, I take it here.

@shortie
So just list characters/important items from a series? I can do Drill Dozer. Though I don't think there were even 15 characters/important items in that game.:laugh:

JPW

Smash Ace

here we go my first made up roster. What do you think.

I don't like where the random spot is. But it kind of fits with the roster number.
I reckon Snake will end up on Sony's version instead this time around. He'd be more of a fit there.
As for Roy and Mewtwo i threw those back in for approval from you guys lol.

just realised i must of removed G & W ummm. he'll probably be in the 2nd draft. I don't like him. But he is a part of nintendo history i guess.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Does anyone else feel old when considering smash?

It saddens me that I'll probably be 20 or 21 when smash 4 comes out. I still long for the days when I used to play smash 64 when i was 8 and without a care in the world. Things in my life already seem more compolicated. I feel like other responsibilities will get in the way of my greatest solace
Sorry for rambling, but does anyone else feel this way?

:phone:
20 or 21 is barely old. People can enjoy video games at any time of their life. I still enjoy video games and the Smash series even though Smash 64 came out when I was thirteen and 24 when Brawl came out.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
it's irregularly allocated (ie random is alone), you have Impa, keeping Sanic and replacing snake is odd, ~Waaaa...~, no game and watch... no ROB...

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704

Mario: SSBF (25 NO CHOICE)
Yoshi:
Donkey Kong:
Wario:
Legend Of Zelda:
Kirby:
Metroid:
F-Zero:
StarFox: Metal Mania (25)
Mother:
Fire Emblem: --- (??)
EarthBound:
Pikmin:

Smaller Franchises (You can choose how many there should be, just make it 15 OR LESS)
Xenoblade: Yani (15)
Custom Robo!: Metal Mania (?)
Jill Dozer: Juggs (?)

Third Party: (Choose 25 Nintendo PROMINENT third party characters, will be decided on, AS A GROUP)

Edited so far~

I'll probably make a thread in the SSB4BR sometime.

Neontiger94

Smash Apprentice
You probably all feel the same, but I pray that sakurai doesn't put in so much valuable time and effort into an adventure mode, which should always come second in terms of smash.

Also unlike most people I really don't mind few newcomers. I would be satisfied if we got 6 new characters and with roy and mewtwo returning. Honestly the character pool is getting really shallow, there are only a handful of new characters that would really captivate the majority of the smash audience

D

Deleted member

Super Mario Bros. trophies:

Playable
1. Mario
2. Luigi
3. Peach
4. Bowser
5. Toad

Non-playable
6. Bowser Jr.
7. Paper Mario
8. Waluigi
9. Rosalina
10. Daisy
11. Toadette
12. Toadsworth
13. Koopa Kids (Iggy, Morton, Lemmy, Lugwid, Roy, Wendy, Larry)
14. Goomba
15. Koopa
16. Magikoopa
17. Luma
18. Shadow Mario
19. Bom-omb
20. Wart
21. Fawful
22. Birdo
23. Wiggler
24. Shy Guy
25. Geno

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Coolness, I'm going to try and make this into a long term game. I'll make a thread in the backroom when I have it all thought out in my head. Essentially though, I want a community based Smash 4 to be made. Im talking Trophies, Roster, Stage roster, ATs, ect. All to be made by us.

Metal Mania1321

Smash Journeyman
Actually, for Starfox, I need 15, or 25. Your call on custom robo though. Please no more than 15 however.
Here is Custom Robo. Decided to go with 15.

Custom Robo Trophies:

Playable Character

Ray MK III

Final Smash

SoulBoost

Alternate Costume

Ray01

The Rest

Your Character (Arena)
Liv Trainer
Dennis Hatcher
Hadron
Your character (GC)
Marcia
Harry
Rahu
Steel Hearts office
Sergei
Jameson
Team Super Novas (Lunax, Terrax, & Solax)
Seal Head

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Tri, thank you so much for having all of the various Smash links and interviews in one place. It's helping me out a ton right now. You are the coolest for it man. Just thought I'd let you know.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Oh you cats, stop posting that trophy list junk. Go to the SSB4BR if you wanna play my little game.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Coolness, I'm going to try and make this into a long term game. I'll make a thread in the backroom when I have it all thought out in my head. Essentially though, I want a community based Smash 4 to be made. Im talking Trophies, Roster, Stage roster, ATs, ect. All to be made by us.
Oh you cats, stop posting that trophy list junk. Go to the SSB4BR if you wanna play my little game.
Certainly would keep us busy until E3 and would be a good way to get everyone into the BR when the storm starts up.

And here I was about to also post more trophies.

Tri, thank you so much for having all of the various Smash links and interviews in one place. It's helping me out a ton right now. You are the coolest for it man. Just thought I'd let you know.
Well thank you. :embarrass:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
For Donkey Kong trophies:

1. Donkey Kong
2. Diddy Kong
3. King K. Rool
4. Dixie Kong
5. Cranky Kong
6. Funky Kong
7. Candy Kong
8. Kiddy Kong
9. Swanky Kong
10. Wrinkly Kong
11. Kong Krew (Lanky, Tiny, Chunky)
12. Snide
13. K. Lumsy
14. Kritter
15. Tiki Tak Tribe
16. Rambi
17. Squawks
18. Enguarde
19. Animal Buddies (the rest)
20. Klump and Krusha
21. Klubba
22. Klaptrap
23. Cactus King
24. Xananab
25. Donkey Kong Island

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Can you provide a link? I have no idea where too find SSB4B.
It's one of the two private social groups, but I guess I can send you an invite. You've been around here long enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom