• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Starphoenix said:
True, if we had any Dragon Quest representation the most I would expect would be a stage. As a way to represent the series without having to go much more beyond that. I'd love Slime and think he could work well if done right, but I'm not going to hold my breath.
I think it's Slime or bust for Dragon Quest. We didn't get anything in regards to Mega Man in Brawl, I don't think this case would be any different and it would be kind of wasteful to add a third-party stage and not a character from that series.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Aight I won't use that word around you Oso.

Also if Ryu is worn-out, Mario is dried like a raisin. LOL at Ryu not being SF's Star. I came to this thread for some saving but I see the tier list thread is actually better atm.

We out.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Look, if they add Ryu after so many fans have begged and pleaded both Capcom and Nintendo for Megaman it will be a slap in the face. Plain and simple. If I can't listen to this song I WILL rage! I'll even throw in a Network Transmission track for Omega. http://youtu.be/phRNKD-2dzs

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Yeah, I'll help long as there is no bull**** like furries. -______________________- Furries and gay people hitting on me is the only thing that can troll me.

D

Deleted member

So, what do you think of Mega Man X? If we get Mega Man, but not the classic version, this could be the perfect opportunity to get X in a fighting game for the very first time.

I think he would make a great addition and represent a character that has been for years been asked for in a fighting game. There has been a huge demand for X to be playable in via DLC in Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds. Knowing the demands, Capcom may put him in instead of the classic version, which I would have no problems with.
Look, if they add Ryu after so many fans have begged and pleaded both Capcom and Nintendo for Megaman it will be a slap in the face. Plain and simple. If I can't listen to this song I WILL rage!
This song, is absolutely amazing, one of my favorites from Mega Man X. I don't think we'll get it with Classic version, but definitely if Mega Man X is playable.

Barbasol

Smash Ace
While we're talking furries, does anyone else think Fox looked REALLY weird this game? His face had such bizarre proportions, like a really wide thick jaw or something...

Also, on topic of Megaman, my favourite robot masters themes;
Skullman- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt8Q7k_RKhs
Napalmman- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzv-mQoSvbU
Pharaoh Man- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a6kLj6c8ww (MOST EPIC)

@SSBF- We should get the Megaman we deserve, the classic from the old NES days. Any of the other models are mostly Playstation series'. Probably Classic Megaman or Megaman.EXE, though the latter isn't as liked. EXE prolly would have been the version we'd get in Melee.

D

Deleted member

Fox looked the absolute best in Melee. He had a really cute face.

I hope Wolf is extra fluffy in the next game.

Gay furries are the best. :3

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
So, what do you think of Mega Man X? If we get Mega Man, but not the classic version, this could be the perfect opportunity to get X in a fighting game for the very first time?

I think he would make a great addition and represent a character that has been for years been asked for.This song, is absolutely amazing, one of my favorites from Mega Man X. I don't think we'll get it with Classic version, but definitely if Mega Man X is playable.
Well who is to say we don't get one track from each series as a way to represent every spin off? It is a great way to do it.

Megaman and Bass - Robot Museum
Megaman - Cutman
Megaman 2 - Dr. Wily Stage
Megaman 3 - Snakeman
Megaman 4 - Wily's Citadel (Complete Works)
Megaman 5 - Protoman's Fortress (Darkman Stage)
Megaman 6 - Mr. X (Complete Works)
Megaman 7 - Shademan
Megaman 8 - Electrical Communication
Megaman 9 - Galaxy Fantasy (Galaxyman)
Megaman 10 - Against the Pressure (though I really want this version!)
Megaman 2 - Robot Master Medley

Megaman X - Central Highway
Megaman Battle Network 3 - Great Battlers
Megaman Legends - Flutter Vs. The Gesellschaft
Megaman Zero - Esperanto (the incredible Mythos version!)

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Aight I won't use that word around you Oso.
Count me out too.

I don't know why you guys hate the Command look so much? They all look smooth and there furr reminds me of kittens, not rabid stray dogs like Assualt's fur. I love assualt, and I'm not a fan of command when it comes to the game itself, but I love commands look.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Ryu is the figurehead of Street Fighter much like Pikachu is the figurehead of Pokemon. Eh... I'm getting sick of talking about Ryu anyways. Sakurai has been presented with the idea of Megaman three times now: once at E3 06, once in December 2007, and once at E3 11. Heck, Inafune (Megaman's creator) has even given the thumbs up and is now just waiting on Nintendo's approval.

As for Megaman themes, here are a few of my favorites from the original series:

Cutman: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZc0qrEzwiw&feature=related
Bubbleman: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljSAvJj61aw
Snakeman: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPNaQEjgXyY&feature=related
Shade Man (Alternate version): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmRKUVfDBD4&feature=related
Tornado Man- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTvjc12new0
Solar Man- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhOJ3WDS-To

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Actually I think Megaman has a 97% chance but I want to see Ryu too. We basically got the confirmation of Megaman already.

If no one wants to talk about Ryu though, I'd like to see some Megaman movesets.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Well who is to say we don't get one track from each series as a way to represent every spin off? It is a great way to do it.

Megaman and Bass - Robot Museum
Megaman - Cutman
Megaman 2 - Dr. Wily Stage
Megaman 3 - Snakeman
Megaman 4 - Wily's Citadel (Complete Works)
Megaman 5 - Protoman's Fortress (Darkman Stage)
Megaman 6 - Mr. X (Complete Works)
Megaman 7 - Shademan
Megaman 8 - Electrical Communication
Megaman 9 - Galaxy Fantasy (Galaxyman)
Megaman 10 - Against the Pressure (though I really want this version!)
Megaman 2 - Robot Master Medley

Megaman X - Central Highway
Megaman Battle Network 3 - Great Battlers
Megaman Legends - Flutter Vs. The Gesellschaft
Megaman Zero - Esperanto (the incredible Mythos version!)
Incredible selection, I need these on my playlist. :)

Fox looked the absolute best in Melee. He had a really cute face.

I hope Wolf is extra fluffy in the next game.

Gay furries are the best. :3
What has this thread come too!!?!!

:phone:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Am I the only one here who wants someone from a Capcom series that Isn't Megaman or Ryu? We have a few other options I think. Not that they're likely, just that they are out there. What about Jill? She's in Revelations and the upcoming "Resident Evil: The Mercinaries 3D"

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
D

Deleted member

@Shortiecanbrawl: There are other options, but only one that can really properly represent Capcom is Mega Man IMO.
xIblisx said:
Actually I think Megaman has a 97% chance but I want to see Ryu too. We basically got the confirmation of Megaman already.
I wish Mega Man was a shoe-in like Little Mac (IMO), I really do. Unfortunately, I can't really say that he is. What worries me is if Nintendo shoots down the suggestion for Mega Man and make up BS excuses for it or if Capcom ends up betraying it's fans and put in Ryu instead just for the sake of being in yet another cross-over.

Also, Mega Man 7 sound track was awesome, even thought I never really played the game. I'll give some examples of what I mean by good MMVII music.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
There are other options, but only one that can really properly represent Capcom is Mega Man IMO.
Can you define properly?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
As much of a Ryu supporter that I am I think if Nintendo shoots down Capcom, Ryu definitely won't get in.

Ryu has been repped properly in every crossover Capcom has been involved in, Shortie. Whatchu talkin bout?

D

Deleted member

Can you define properly?
Mega Man is the main face of Capcom, has one of the most significant history with Nintendo, is extremely popular, very relevant, and incredibly highly requested for SSB4.
xIblisx said:
As much of a Ryu supporter that I am I think if Nintendo shoots down Capcom, Ryu definitely won't get in.
I also think if this happens, we will very likely only get Sonic and Snake in SSB4. Maybe a slight chance for Travis Touchdown, but I wouldn't count on it since it would discourage everyone aside from Sega, Konami, and Suda 51 from supporting their characters in SSB4. That's another why I think Mega Man's inclusion is important; it makes a 4th third-party rep possible.

OmegaXXII

I always wanted to play the PSX version of Megaman, actually Ive never EVER played any of his games, what games have you guys played?

Also Zero might be a good alternative, but fans will outrage if the blue bomber isn't in before him.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I always wanted to play the PSX version of Megaman, actually Ive never EVER played any of his games, what games have you guys played?

Also Zero might be a good alternative, but fans will outrage if the blue bomber isn't in before him.

Megaman 1
Megaman 2
Megaman 3
Megaman 4
Megaman 5
Megaman 6
Megaman 7
Megaman 8
Megaman 9
Megaman 10
Megaman Complete Works (3-6)
Megaman: Dr Wily's Revenge
Megaman V
Megaman Battle and Chase
Megaman Power Battles
Megaman Power Fighters

Megaman X
Megaman X2
Megaman X3
Megaman X4
Megaman X5
Megaman X6
(plan to play Megaman X8)
Megaman Xtreme (GBC)
Megaman Xtreme 2 (GBC

Megaman Battle Network 2 (briefly)
Megaman Battle Network 3
Megaman Battle Network 4
Megaman Battle Network 5
Megaman Battle Network 6
Megaman Network Transmission

Megaman Zero
Megaman Zero 2
Megaman Zero 3
Megaman Zero 4

That is all to my knowledge

Also, Omega, here is your latest avatar. Are you ever going to use one man? lol

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Meh, I just think Megaman and Ryu are boring. We know exactly (Or close to) what their movsets would be. Which bores me.

OmegaXXII

Megaman 1
Megaman 2
Megaman 3
Megaman 4
Megaman 5
Megaman 6
Megaman 7
Megaman 8
Megaman 9
Megaman 10
Megaman Complete Works (3-6)
Megaman: Dr Wily's Revenge
Megaman V
Megaman Battle and Chase
Megaman Power Battles
Megaman Power Fighters

Megaman X
Megaman X2
Megaman X3
Megaman X4
Megaman X5
Megaman X6
(plan to play Megaman X8)
Megaman Xtreme (GBC)
Megaman Xtreme 2 (GBC

Megaman Battle Network 2 (briefly)
Megaman Battle Network 3
Megaman Battle Network 4
Megaman Battle Network 5
Megaman Battle Network 6
Megaman Network Transmission

Megaman Zero
Megaman Zero 2
Megaman Zero 3
Megaman Zero 4

That is all to my knowledge

Also, Omega, here is your latest avatar. Are you ever going to use one man? lol
Dang man!! That's practically the whole collection? You played them all?

And thanks for the avi, I'm putting it up now. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom