• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
WHHHHHOOOOAAAHHH. I always knew she would return. But no one listened. Eat that, Delp!
...That must've been weird. Anyway, she and Prototype Jack are my fave Tekken characters ever. After Raven.
she was the highest voted character on the Tekken x Street Fighter Poll, so it shouldn't be that big a surprise.

D

Deleted member

Not counting the Melee ones,I mean.
Oh, then it's really between Zoroark and Victini currently, with Victini dying down.
Soon, it will be Zoroark vs. Meloetta, and I'm pretty sure they'll end up in Meloetta's favor.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
I think I will need to wait for SSB5 or SSB6 to play with my favorite pokemon...

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Holder, I think you are making all of us hate Ghirahim even more.

:p
I think that effect is only happening to you, and Demon Lord Ghirahim does not want your scaley support. :p

Good,it's 01:35 am,i'm alone in my living room,and i need to sleep in there,well,i needed @_@
Don't worry, he'll watch over you well.

Ghirahim has more supporters than I suspected lol
He is very popular, people write, draw, and makes gifs of him constantly, there is an endless amount. I have seen on Facebook people talk about him a little pertaining to the idea of him as a newcomer.

D

Deleted member

Funny thing; someone said that Chandelure has no arms long ago.

I'm looking at artwork for Pokemon Conquest, and I see Chandelure uncurling one of its "handles".
Guess it has arms.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Seeing as Zoroark is one of the first generation 5s to be revealed, I would think that it would have a good shot at the playable spot. Of course, there's always going to be conflicts, regarding this matter.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Discuss about a pokemon newcomer is complicated,we have a large list of pokemons with big chances to get in.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
yeah. from series most hard to decide who gets in the game into easiest:

Pokemon>Zelda>FE>>Mario>>>>Star Fox>DK>>Kirby>Metroid>everything else

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
With a lot of series it's only as hard as other people make it.

Here's looking at you Pokemon, Mario, Zelda, 3rd party, and sometimes Fire Emblem fans.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
With a lot of series it's only as hard as other people make it.

Here's looking at you Pokemon, Mario, Zelda, 3rd party, and sometimes Fire Emblem fans.
Pokemon series - Meowth
Mario series - Toad
Zelda series - Tingle
Third Party series - Simon Belmont (Castlevania)
Fire Emblem series - Krom

Simple as that. :troll:

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Someone got my point and went with it. ;)

Fanboys and dream rosters make speculation all the harder (and annoying too). lol

Hmm... Which three iconic pokemon to add other than pikachu? Not even sure if adding pokemon as a playable character was a such a good idea. Kept as items might have been better.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Here's a Poke Ball Pokemon input that I did have in mind...

Krookodile

If Krookodile is released from its Poke Ball, it'll use Outrage, damaging any players who are in its path. Interestingly, the power of this attack is determined by how strong its target's physical strength is; a reference to the attack, Foul Play, which uses the target's physical attack stat against it.

Outrage's power is not affected by magic attack strength, however, so if Rosalina is a weak physical attacker, but has powerful magic attacks, Outrage won't damage her much, due to her low physical strength. For a character like Ganondorf, however, because his physical strength is very high, he'll take a lot of damage from Krookodile's Outrage.

One suggestion: it could scale with percent instead. The most knockback at 0%, and the least at higher percents. Opponents are stronger in a way at lower percents, well. Depends on the game mechanics I guess.

^Reminds me of marill though.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
One suggestion: it could scale with percent instead. The most knockback at 0%, and the least at higher percents. Opponents are stronger in a way at lower percents, well. Depends on the game mechanics I guess.

^Reminds me of marill though.
When you think about it, in a battle composed of weaker fighters, Krookodile wouldn't be much of a threat.

In the Pokemon games, Krookodile wouldn't hurt Blissey very much with Foul Play, but the attack would pack a punch against a Rampardos.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
It seems my suspicion about Snake being a character in Playstation All-Stars is happening. I really think Sony should have held off on adding third-party characters for a sequel, especially considering that this game is going to be released very late in the PS3's life. Having all of Sony's major characters in one fighting game would have been the draw for the first game, while having third-party characters that were prominent on Sony's platforms (Snake, Lara Croft, Cloud, etc.) would be the major draw to the sequel.

I am now wondering if Snake will be brought back.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Just read the last 40 pages I missed due to my lack of anything to do on Friday nights and that I actually have time after my AP World History test is done, and I miss at least two times for a Muddy Mole discussion...Bah!

But anyway, Snake supposedly being in All-Stars is interesting to say the least...

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
SOny will get Solid Snake and Lightning; we'll get Simon Belmont and Slime.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Snake being in PlayStation All-Stars means nothing. Again, he was in a fighting game before Brawl (Dream World TV Fighters or whatever) with all kinds of characters.
John, explain how in the Hell Waluigi would be a clone. Seriously.
I know you hate Waluigi, but stop making **** up.

Waluigi is just as likely as Paper Mario is to be a clone.
If Ganondorf can be a clone of Captain Falcon, Waluigi could be a clone of Wario, Mario, or Luigi. It isn't that hard to imagine. Paper Mario could also be a clone. Seriously, Ridley could be a Charizard clone. Stop acting like the characters you like are immune to being clones. Any character could be a clone.

If you want to continue to act this way by throwing insults as a way of arguing rather than using logic for debate, go here.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Snake being in PlayStation All-Stars means nothing. Again, he was in a fighting game before Brawl (Dream World TV Fighters or whatever) with all kinds of characters.
But that was a Konami game, this is Nintendo's main enemy. This obviously carries more weight.

John, explain how in the Hell Waluigi would be a clone. Seriously.
I know you hate Waluigi, but stop making **** up..
Aesthetics and looks. That's what John meant.

I'm not really 100% into the idea that Waluigi would be a clone/semi clone due to his long limbs

Remember guys. We should all love each other <3. Bros before characters

I wonder what will happen to all those SSB machinimas with Snake. Brawlgasm, Smashtasm, etc. LOL.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@JonhKnight:

Is Zoroark really the favorite pokemon to get in smash?
Popularity-wise, yes.
I think that effect is only happening to you, and Demon Lord Ghirahim does not want your scaley support. :p
If by "scaley" you mean superior at everything ever, then okay. :awesome:
But that was a Konami game, this is Nintendo's main enemy. This obviously carries more weight.
It does, but it's nothing to fret over. Snake these days is in all kinds of games on all kinds of consoles these days. Heck, he's even started appearing in more and more Microsoft consoles! Metal Gear Solid HD Collection came out on the 360 recently. I need to get it (for the PS3). :bee:

Plus given that Snake is appearing on Metal Gear Solid 3D (a remake of MGS3 on the 3DS), it's not like Konami is abandoning Nintendo consoles.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Also, Meloetta's randomly growing fan base reminds me of Jirachi's fan base pre-Brawl. It had hype randomly, and then after a while, it disappeared forever.

I should know-I was a part of the Jirachi for Brawl movement initially... before I backed out right before the Jirachi "trend" died and Jirachi was Pokéball'd on the Dojo! :laugh:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Yay Snake is out of Smash 4.

Good.

/Moves on

I should know-I was a part of the Jirachi for Brawl movement initially... before I backed out right before the Jirachi "trend" died and Jirachi was Pokéball'd on the Dojo!
You knew all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom