• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Well....let's see a Tom Nook moveset then...:glare:

:phone:

UpB: Fishing Rod - This can be used as a tether recovery in the air and a sweetspot kill move on land. There's a bit of ending lag if used on the ground as Tom Nook quickly reels in the line. In the air, it just disappears if it doesn't latch onto a ledge.

DownB: Shovel - Tom Nook makes a pitfall trap in the ground by digging with his shovel. This sticks around like Snake's mine. If you step on it, you will fall into the ground in a pitfall trap. The shovel is a meteor smash that spikes with a great amount of force in the air.

B: Bell Toss - The greedy Tom Nook is always in it for the money. He can toss bells at varying angles and distances. He throws them with the speed of Olimar throwing his Pikmin, and they have a similar effect to Yoshi's Egg Throw. These effect a smaller radius, deal less damage, and cause less flinching but are more easily spammable. Distance and trajectory are random, also.

SideB: Axe - Tom Nook swings an axe with deadly power. Similar to Kirby's Hammer. This move has a lot of knockback but is also quite slow. Less lag if used in the air.

A moves would be a variety of punches kicks and slaps. There is lots of potential for the random pulling out of a chair to hit with for a smash attack or smashing a lamp upwards. With all the furniture and items Tom Nook sells, he certainly has quite the improv arsenal.

Final Smash: Raining Furniture - A mass amount of green furniture leaves are seen at the top of the stage floating down. Suddenly, one by one, they begin popping and turning into assorted couches, armoires, kiddy dressers, and other iconic furniture items that fall to the stage and send opponents flying. Tom Nook can move while his furniture rains from the skies.

Took all of 5 minutes to come up with and write down.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I don't think it's so much that people hate Nook, it's just that Animal Crossing doesn't need a character. Animal Crossing isn't about fighting at all, and honestly it's weird imagining any character from that series beating up someone. Sakurai pretty much said that (along with the Nintendogs, lolol). :V

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Ironically, I gave Tom Nook an Assist Trophy role.

I also had a thought in which Nook's Cranny would be implemented, but I scrapped that idea, since the Checklist covers all the things that you can unlock.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Meh.. It impressive to say the most, but I still don't see him happening in Smash, unless Sakurai gives us some hint on it, it might not happen, besides, what recent games has he been in after Braw's release?

More like 5 minutes to search, copy and paste:p

Kantrip

Kantplay
I legitimately made and typed out that moveset by myself, actually. Try searching up Tom Nook moveset. The crap you get is astounding with trolls and morons trying to throw out movesets in which he spawns items he can pick up and uses Meowth's payday attack. THOSE would be copypasta. The Animal Crossing franchise is alive and active, with recent games for the DS and Wii and I believe announcements for WiiU Animal Crossing on the horizon. The franchise has more than Donkey Kong Country Returns can speak for by itself for Donkey Kong.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I legitimately made and typed out that moveset by myself, actually. Try searching up Tom Nook moveset. The crap you get is astounding with trolls and morons trying to throw out movesets in which he spawns items he can pick up and uses Meowth's payday attack. THOSE would be copypasta. The Animal Crossing franchise is alive and active, with recent games for the DS and Wii and I believe announcements for WiiU Animal Crossing on the horizon. The franchise has more than Donkey Kong Country Returns can speak for by itself for Donkey Kong.
The Tikis aren't gonna be playable by any means, but at least they can get some Adventure Mode involvement, especially if Tiki Tong is made a boss.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Meh.. It impressive to say the most, but I still don't see him happening in Smash, unless Sakurai gives us some hint on it, it might not happen, besides, what recent games has he been in after Braw's release?

More like 5 minutes to search, copy and paste:p

If you're talking about Tom Nook, the Animal Crossing Wii game came after Brawl, and he'll almost certainly be in the upcoming AC game for the 3DS.

Anyways, I remember pre-Brawl coming up with a moveset for Nook. I'm far too lazy to look it all up, but I think fomr of the things were:
Neutral B: Pull leafs out of apron and throw them, and they transform into random objects like furniture in mid flight.
Side B: Can't remember, but it may have been using either the fishing rod, axe, or bug net. Maybe all three.
Up B: Tom Nook propels himself into the air, ala Racoon Suit Mario. May or may not have been a damaging move when I thought it up originally.
Down B: Timmy and Tommy appear and rush forward, pushing the opponent. I'm fairly sure it wasn't supposed to be damaging, but near the edges, it could push someone to their death.
Can't remember what the final smash was at all.

But that was a while ago. :V

Reyairia

Smash Champion
It was never a villain in its movie debut however. If Zoroark is in, its Adventure Mode role should be protagonistic.
She was a villain for a time.
And don't forget that it's a dark type, which is really Evil type.

Support for Ridley in this thread is pretty much unanimous. Only one I know is against him is L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s, which even then, at least he doesn't resort to the "OMG, E IZ TWO BWIGS!" argument. If only other sites shared the same opinion because the only thing standing in his way is if Sakurai screws up... Ridley in particular is overdue.
Unfortunately Sakurai screwing up is a pretty big possibility, since it didn't even occur to him that Ridley could be a playable character in Brawl.
Now that he'll have more help this time around, I only hope he can consider him as a possibility, and now that he was actually confronted about his exclusion. If he hadn't been asked about him in that interview, I think Ridley might not even have had a chance in smash4, sadly.

I think most fans have accepted that Geno is probably not getting in. He's lost a massive amount of support and has basically everything but popularity among his fans going against his inclusion. I think the "Geno" of SSB4 will be Phoenix Wright.
Agreed. I think Geno is beyond "probably not getting in" though. I never thought he was possible even in Brawl.

Ridley needs to happen, having Omega Ridley has his Final Smash/Transformation would work wonders, he's the most deserving Nintendo character that has yet to be included.
IDK if he is the most deserving character, but he definitely deserves to be in. He is just as important to Metroid like Bowser is to Super Mario, and like Ganondorf is to LoZ. Sakurai hasn't a hard time with giant fire-breathing reptiles, and he hasn't a hard time with flying characters, so I don't see why he believes Ridley is next to impossible.

Too bad that series hasn't had a game in a while, while Animal Crossing is doing dandy. I will never understand why people dislike having them playable. I would main Tom Nook, I mean look at him!

He's sleepy and adorable.
1) please don't steal bandwidth, upload pictures to imageshack or photobucket instead.
2) didn't Sakurai outright say that an AC character would be impossible?

Someone was against Kamek on here, and I was like "Whaaa?". Kamek is a good character, but I think she isn't a number one priority. No reason to hate. Nook is cool yo.
Kamek is male, it's Kammy that is female.
But I agree, I'm not really against any myself. Maybe Dark Samus, since it being confirmed would pretty much deconfirm Ridley.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
She was a villain for a time.
And don't forget that it's a dark type, which is really Evil type.
Being a Dark-type doesn't mean that it's evil. And it was only forced to do bad stuff to avoid seeing its Zorua friend get hurt; something which it would never intentionally do.

D

Deleted member

Reyairia said:
Unfortunately Sakurai screwing up is a pretty big possibility, since it didn't even occur to him that Ridley could be a playable character in Brawl.
Now that he'll have more help this time around, I only hope he can consider him as a possibility, and now that he was actually confronted about his exclusion. If he hadn't been asked about him in that interview, I think Ridley might not even have had a chance in smash4, sadly.
We can only hope that the detractors are not strong enough to keep Ridley out of the game and that the huge demand for a playable Ridley will get him in SSB4. I guarantee you this, if Ridley doesn't make it this time, Metroid will not receive a second slot in SSB4. There are no other plausible options left (The closest to that is Dark Samus and his chances are slim). Sakurai can't afford to fail either because if he does, he will be in for more hell then he got for a lack of a playable Ridley in SSBB.

OmegaXXII

If you're talking about Tom Nook, the Animal Crossing Wii game came after Brawl, and he'll almost certainly be in the upcoming AC game for the 3DS.

Anyways, I remember pre-Brawl coming up with a moveset for Nook. I'm far too lazy to look it all up, but I think fomr of the things were:
Neutral B: Pull leafs out of apron and throw them, and they transform into random objects like furniture in mid flight.
Side B: Can't remember, but it may have been using either the fishing rod, axe, or bug net. Maybe all three.
Up B: Tom Nook propels himself into the air, ala Racoon Suit Mario. May or may not have been a damaging move when I thought it up originally.
Down B: Timmy and Tommy appear and rush forward, pushing the opponent. I'm fairly sure it wasn't supposed to be damaging, but near the edges, it could push someone to their death.
Can't remember what the final smash was at all.

But that was a while ago. :V

Tom Nook's Down B move has Timmy/Tommy? Hmm.. Tom Nook may be making an appearance on the 3DS and surely his series will be implemented somehow, but as far as playable characters go, it's probably not going to happen, idk why but I can only see him as an AT at most, sorry.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Being a Dark-type doesn't mean that it's evil. And it was only forced to do bad stuff to avoid seeing its Zorua friend get hurt; something which it would never intentionally do.
And Mewtwo got a really strong Freudian Excuse too.
But regardless of whether you count it as a villain or not, it still is a very likely contender in smash4.

We can only hope that the detractors are not strong enough to keep Ridley out of the game and that the huge demand for a playable Ridley will get him in SSB4. I guarantee you this, if Ridley doesn't make it this time, Metroid will not receive a second slot in SSB4. There are no other plausible options left (The closest to that is Dark Samus and his chances are slim). Sakurai can't afford to fail either because if he does, he will be in for more hell then he got for a lack of a playable Ridley in SSBB.
I mostly agree with you, but I don't want to think of him as guaranteed just yet. Especially now that I just read the answer to the interview in full. The fact that Sakurai didn't even fathom him until he was brought up says a lot.

I can only hope that he meant it would have been extremely difficult to adapt Ridley from his boss form, not that it would be impossible to make him playable since the start.

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
As for Animal Crossing I'm not too big for Tom Nook (though with some Tanooki Powers from Mario 3 he could be fun). I actually was playing Brawl and I got Mr. Resetti popped up and was talking about him fighting in Brawl.

"What's the big idea treatin' me like an item, huh? If I could move around on my own? Join this Brawl? Oooh, look out!"

There was some more but I couldn't find the exact text.

OmegaXXII

Mr.Resseti being a playable character lol??

Heh, IMO that's even worse idea than Tom Nook, honestly how would he move around?:/

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Mr.Resseti being a playable character lol??

Heh, IMO that's even worse idea than Tom Nook, honestly how would he move around?:/

I don't think he'd be a very good character either but he does move above the ground. In the games, he goes to the Roost on certain days and he walks around in the Animal Crossing movie.

OmegaXXII

I don't think he'd be a very good character either but he does move above the ground. In the games, he goes to the Roost on certain days and he walks around in the Animal Crossing movie.
Hey Fatman, I need to post on Operation: Connect

Anyway, I think you suggested that mole with the glasses the other day, am I right? It seems alot of people on here don't like him.

D

Deleted member

Click here for information in regards to what I plan on do with my variation of "Rate Their Chances".
Rate Their Chances Day XX: XX and XX

History: This series was started by LuigiKong which he first did with Super Smash Bros. Brawl on GameFAQs. Out of the ten characters that was placed as most likely, seven got in some way or form, which it was ran in some way or form over a year before the game got released. He is currently doing the same thing for Super Smash Bros. 4 over at GameFAQs as well, which was started on June 9, 2011 at 12:09:26 AM EST and continues to this date. Being a huge fan of this concept, I am actively involved in the majority of the polls, but I was displeased at his lack of control over troll votes and votes made to deliberately push up a character's score because they disagree with others. That and I consider Smashboards to have some of largest comparitive of strong debaters (In a large forum with a considerable focus on Smash that is) and as such, I think the opinions expressed here would make more realistic indication of a character's chances (Even thought I know that in the end, these are guesses). Another purpose is that it's nice to hear other people's opinion on this and discuss your thoughts on this.

How this works: Every day, I will give out two candidates, a veteran and a newcomer, in which the poll opens at 8:30 PM CST and ends at 8:30 PM CST (This varies depending on if I can make it to the computer on time) on the next day. After today, all candidates will be decided based on nominations that people make of who they want to rate. You can nominate up to five people (You are able to use up to five nominations on a person as well) and you can also predict the score of next day's candidate starting on Day Two (This is to prevent giving people who does the math work to automatically get the right answer). So how does nominations work? For example, let's say that Ridley gets ten nominations, Bowser Jr. gets seven nominations, Takamaru gets five nominations, and Mega Man gets four nominations. On Day Two, Ridley will be the potential newcomer that we rate while Bowser Jr. waits to get rated on Day 3 and as such, will no longer receive nominations. Takamaru and Mega Man, on the other hand, since they were behind both Ridley and Bowser Jr., can still receive nominations on Day Four and so long along with other candidates that are nominated.

To rate a character, you can rate one from 0% to 100%. Providing that you explain your votes why you voted for a character (Not always necessary, but if your opinion could be looked as a troll vote, it might be good to give a good explanation why, although it is always encouraged you explain your vote), you aren't troll voting, or you are voting high or low purely to bring the average of a character's that you think is likely or unlikely, I will accept any votes. When the day ends, I will average the votes made on probability and group characters into groups of likelihood base on average, which are:

Probable (80.00%-100%)
Considerable (60.00%-79.99%)
Marginal (40.00%-59.99%)
Slim (20-39.99%)
Very Unlikely (0-19.99%)

Probable: This character stands a very good chances of getting in. Obstacles, if any, are not major and he has a lot going for his inclusion.

Considerable: Not as clear cut as a probable character, but he is more likely then not getting in. A few obstacles here and there the characters has to worry about, but not something to push him into more murky territories.

Marginal: Kind of unlikely. The character has an outside shot of getting in as a playable character, but there are some major issues that could prevent him getting in.

Slim: Possible that the character can get in, but chances are not good at all. There are more things going against this character then going for it and as such, should not be expected.

Very Unlikely: Very few, if anything, are going for this character's inclusion. It is going to need a long shot to become a playable character.

During the day, you can change your vote, your predictions, and your nominations until the time is up. Once it reaches the end, you cannot change your vote/predictions/nominations and this character will never again be up for rating as the score has been decided. Since this forum is fortunate enough to have editing ability, I will be able to add in nominations and update my original thread when I have time to do so.

Optionally, you can also rate how much you want the character in SSB4, but these will not be ranked and instead be put with the character (I'll rank based on how wanted the character is). While the likeliness poll applies to veterans and newcomers, this only applies to newcomers and Melee characters that were cut. These are the options:

Deserving (4.50 and up)
Wanted (3.50 - 4.49)
Neutral (2.50 - 3.49)
Unwanted (1.50 - 2.49)
Against (1.00-1.49)

If you pick Deserving, five points are added. Wanted is four, Neutral is three, Un-Supported is two, and Unwanted is just one. I'll average this out with the number of votes made like I will with the likeliness choice.

Actually, you don't even need to vote in this poll if you don't want to, although it is recommended if you do post, you try without bias to rate the character in terms of likeliness. You can either vote for the character's likelihood, vote for how much you want the character, predict the next day candidate, and/or nominate future candidates.

Rules: 1. Troll voting and votes that are attempts to highten or lower the score because you don't like where it is now is prohibited and will not be counted. If you have no idea what the character is, either look up who he is or do not vote.

2. Nominations must be on character with video game origins or a character with at least one appearance on Nintendo consoles. So that means nominations for Master Chief and Naruto won't count because they will never be in SSB4. However, this rule does not exclude cases like Rare characters that have appeared on Nintendo consoles but are part of other companies so Banjo-Kazooie, Conker, and others can still be rated.

3. Please do not fight with each other. You are of course, are allowed to debate with each other on the likelihood of characters, but that is not an invitation to flame, insult, or attack someone for disagreeing with you.

4. This is obvious, follow all site rules.

5. Do not let biasness affect how likely a candidate is in a noticeable way. If you're confident that you can't fairly rate a character, just rate how much you want him and call it a day. Your #1 most wanted character should not get 100% in likeliness from you just because you want him in nor can you rate a character you're bitterly against getting in as a playable character a 0% in likeliness. These will not be counted. Rates based on likeliness should be as non-bias as possible and only providing evidence on how likely or unlikely a candidate is.

So with that all said, let's begin!

Likelihood (Veterans):

Probable:

Considerable:

Marginal:

Slim:

Very Unlikely:

Likelihood (Newcomers):

Probable:

Considerable:

Marginal:

Slim:

Very Unlikely:

Popularity:
Expect the first round in about 75 minutes.

D

Deleted member

@xIblisx: I am also going to bring a variation of "Rate Their Chances" onto this forum. See my last post for more information. It'll be done on User Blogs so I won't end up clogging this thread.

Enifenil

Smash Rookie
My Animal Crosser Moveset

[COLLAPSE="THE GREATEST CROSSER MOVESET EVUR"]SPECIALS:

Up+B: Finished!

Refer to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOtC75x9f-E&feature=related
The Crosser charges up, throws his fist in the air and shoots upward, just like when you finish paying off your debt in Animal Crossing. The longer you charge up, the higher you'll shoot up, much like Diddy Kong's jetpack.

Down+B: Tool Switch

The tools cycle through like this:
Axe > Fishing Rod > Shovel > Net > Axe

Every time you do your down special, depending on the tool you're currently holding, you'll switch off to the next tool. This can also be performed while in the air. There is also a 10% chance that you will pull out the golden form of the next tool, which is a little
bit more powerful than the regular.

Neutral B: Use Tool

Axe: Take a swing with your axe, knocking back whoever you hit with it. This attack is extremely powerful, but not very fast. If you miss, you will be wide open for attack, so be careful.

Fishing Rod: Throw out your fishing line. As long as your fishing line is out, you can use the control stick to wave the line around until it hits someone. Pressing B again will pull your line back to you. You cannot move while the line is out. Once the bobber hits an enemy, pressing B again as fast as you can will fling them upward. The faster you press B,
the higher they will go. If you press it too late, it will fail completely. If you attempt to throw the line while falling off the edge of the map, the fishing line will automatically attempt to connect to the ledge.

Shovel: Dig a hole in the ground and bury a pitfall. If someone is standing where you're trying to dig, they will be flipped, much like Mewtwo's down+B in melee. If you attempt this while in the air, the shovel will still flip whoever it hits, but the shovel will fail,
and you will be vulnerable for a second. Occasionally when performing this move, a fossil or a gyroid will pop out. If a fossil pops out, when it hits the ground or touches a player, it will randomly turn into a real fossil (see Side+B) and do major damage and knockback.
If a gyroid pops out, it will swing around wildly, damaging anyone it touches. When the gyroid touches the floor, it disappears.

Net: Swing your net at the enemy, carrying them in the net until, A) They escape on their own B) You press B again, or C) You attack. If you attack while they are still in the net, they get thrown in the direction of the attack, almost like an extra throw.

Side+B: Drop Tool.

The Crosser throws a leaf, much like in the games. How far the leaf goes depends on how much umph you put into the control stick. When the leaf falls on the floor or hits an enemy player, it turns into a random piece of furniture. Perhaps a couch, or a lamp. Upon
transforming into the furniture, anyone who is near the furniture gets knocked back. There can only be one piece of furniture out at any given time, so using this move again will remove the last leaf. Every now and then (4% chance, maybe) you will throw out a bag
of bells instead, doing major damage to anyone it touches. When a leaf turns into a furniture. It can be attacked and blasted away, much like many other items. Once a bag of bells hits the ground, it disappears, much like Peach's turnips.

Neutral A: Laughter

The Crosser begins laughing, damaging anyone near him. Repeatedly tapping A will make the laughter continue, as long as you keep tapping A.

Dashing + A: Horn Attack

The Crosser bends his giant head over and damages anyone in his path with his horns.

Side + A: Swing Tool

Swings the item you currently have in your hand (see tool stats below)

Holding Side + A: Lunge Tool

Stabs with the tool you currently have in your hand, rather than swinging it. Not nearly as strong as swinging, but has a bit longer range.

Up + A: Swing Tool Upward

Swings the tool you currently have in your hand upward (see tool stats below)

Holding Up + A: Lunge Tool Upward

Stabs upward with the tool you currently have in your hand, rather than swinging it. Not nearly as strong as swinging, but has a bit longer range.

Down + A: Tool Sweep

Sweeps the tool in your hand at ground level in both directions.

Holding Down + A: Ground Tool Lunge

Stabs with the tool in your hand at the ground in front of you.

Air Neutral A: Spin

The Crosser does a spin move and points his current tool downward. If someone touches his horns they take damage, as well as his tool.

Air Up + A: Swing Item Upward

Same as his ground up + a.

Air Forward + A: Swing Item

Same as his ground side + a.

Air Back + A: Side Spin

Much like his neutral a. The Crosser turns on his side with his horns facing what used to be behind him and his tool facing the other direction, and spins damaging anyone who touches his horns as well as his tool.

Air Down + A: Horn Spike

Much like Spin & Side Spin. The Crosser turns upside down with his horns facing the ground and his tool facing the sky and spins. When you perform this attack, however, The Crosser shoots down at a fast speed, much like Sonic's down + A. If The Crosser hits something, this attack immediately stops and he stops shooting downward. If it was a player, they get spiked downward.

Tool Stats~
Tool | Strength, Speed, Range. (EXTRA INFO ABOUT ITEM)

Axe | High, Medium, Low. (VERY POWERFUL. HITS WITH STRONG ONE-HITTERS RATHER THAN COMBOS)

Rod | Low, Medium, High. (WEAKEST TOOL. BUT THE BOBBER DOES STUN ENEMIES WHEN IT TOUCHES THEM. WORKS A LOT LIKE Z-SUIT SAMUS WHIP.)

Shovel | Medium, Medium, Medium. (AVERAGE EVERYTHING. SLAPS ENEMIES & STUFF LOLOL.)

Net | Low, High, Medium. (SECOND-WEAKEST, BUT VERY FAST SO IT COMBOS ATTACKS WELL.)

Taunts:
Angry Emote (The Crosser performs an angry emote in an attempt to intimidate his opponents.

Eat Fruit (The Crosser eats a random fruit.)

Show Off (The Crosser shows off a random fish or bug.)[/COLLAPSE]

OmegaXXII

@xIblisx: I am also going to bring a variation of "Rate Their Chances" onto this forum. See my last post for more information. It'll be done on User Blogs so I won't end up clogging this thread.
So, how is this gonna work? Every other week?, any character that has a chance?

EDIT: It was started on July 9th 2011? I didn't know you came from the future:/

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Hey Fatman, I need to post on Operation: Connect

Anyway, I think you suggested that mole with the glasses the other day, am I right? It seems alot of people on here don't like him.

Just click my sig to get back to the page.

Muddy? I don't expect a lot of people to because he's about as obscure as it gets and maybe only five people on here have actually played Mole Mania.

Add in: Game FAQs did the "rate their chances" page until the day Brawl came out so it pretty much covered even the most obscure and unlikely characters.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
No! We were discussing mostly about Tom Nook, Mr. Resetti, Ridley.

Why talk about things that...I don't even...go on I won't say anything about Animal Crossing Characters LOL

Word, I'll keep a look out for it.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Sure, that sounds like a good topic change. I might be slow on responses though, I'm watching vids of a recent tourney I missed.

OmegaXXII

Then let's discuss Sonic music, I have some in mind, I definetly like themes from Colors.

Just click my sig to get back to the page.

Muddy? I don't expect a lot of people to because he's about as obscure as it gets and maybe only five people on here have actually played Mole Mania.

Add in: Game FAQs did the "rate their chances" page until the day Brawl came out so it pretty much covered even the most obscure and unlikely characters.
I just joined, hope to contribute some good ideas. :)

Mole Mania looks like a baller.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
So what characters could be added to smash 4 whose series haven't been represented yet?

I figure Takamaru, Balloon Fighter and Little Mac are likely.

D

Deleted member

So, how is this gonna work? Every other week?, any character that has a chance?

Read the post with the collapse box for full information.

For summary on how this works, two new entries will be done every day from 8:30 PM CST and 8:30 PM CST the next day; one on a veteran and one on a potential newcomer (There will be forty days of veterans, after that, it's just newcomers). There are two ways to rate it.

One is on likeliness, which you can rate from 0% to 100%, two decimal places can be added. As long as it isn't a troll vote or purely an attempt to "even out" things (Meaning giving a player 100% instead of 70% just because you think a character doesn't deserve low ratings even thought your true opinion on his/her chances aren't that high. Another is on how much you want the character, which is much more simple: Deserving, Wanted, Neutral, Unwanted, and Against, which goes from 5-1 on the scale. I will average both out to give the final results and put them in ranking form and I will link to the blog with said character so people can look at it. In likeliness, depending on the final score, I will put them into groups

Starting Day Two, you can predict the next day candidate's percentage (Not the current candidate because it would encourage cheating). You can also give out up to five nominations, which can be either spread around or focused on different candidates (You can put all five on one candidate for example. Another example is that you can put one for Medusa, two for Mega Man, and one for Black Knight). If your prediction is the closest to the final result, you get five extra nomination the next day. Unlike prediction, this can be done on the first day and so on until no more candidates are nominated.

Rules are simple: troll votes/votes purposely made to increase/decrease scores are prohibited, a character nominated must have video game origin and must have appeared on a Nintendo console, debating is encouraged, but fighting is also prohibited, biasness affecting scoring should be absolutely minimal, and follow all rules on this site.

Also, meant June 9th, 2011.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
So what characters could be added to smash 4 whose series haven't been represented yet?

I figure Takamaru, Balloon Fighter and Little Mac are likely.
Don't forget Isaac!

I want to believe he's the most likely, but I don't know either way. I don't care as long as he gets in this time.

OmegaXXII

@ SSBFan:So... When does it start?

@xIblisx: I really like the Green Harbor one, I've always liked the Shadow theme, I'll post some links up.

D

Deleted member

@ SSBFan:So... When does it start?

@xIblisx: I really like the Green Harbor one, I've always liked the Shadow theme, I'll post some links up.

Today at 8:30 PM CST. Each day will run a twenty-four hours cycle, so Day 1 ends at 8:30 PM CST tomorrow. Day 2 will follow the same pattern and so on unless I need to change time for it due to not being able to make it to that time. So the time varies, but for now, expect a twenty-four hours pattern and I will inform you if this will change for at least temporarily.

D

Deleted member

I'm going to grab some Sonic Unleashed music now. I only have the Wii version, but I loved that game and the music was great for the most part as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom