• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
I sometimes wonder if having a "Pokemon Route" would work as a stage. Y'know, just any ordinary route in Pokemon. Walking into the tall grass would put you at risk of Pokemon attack....

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
and Kumo I really like the moveset for Krystal, I believe she should join the cast, and perhaps her FS could be a dinosaur from adventures?
I was thinking of the pterodactyl she flies in the opening part of the game, but wasn't sure how to implement it. I'm split on making her Final Smash broken as an instant kill move or as something akin to a fighting game super.

Did you like that I described Krystal's playstyle and how the moves contributed to it instead of posting a bunch of moves?

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Burnt Tower? I did N's Castle... :|
I did burnt tower, and it's only interactive in the sense that you can break the floor to fall and watch *insert dog* fight *insert trainer*. I wouldn't mind seeing:

N's Castle (Pokemon Black and White)
Burnt Tower (Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver)
Pokemon Stadium 3
Spin-Off Stage or 1st generation Stage

This wouldn't be too bad ^^

Also, I'll post my Majora Special attacks. I'm WAY too tired to do a moveset.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I was thinking of the pterodactyl she flies in the opening part of the game, but wasn't sure how to implement it. I'm split on making her Final Smash broken as an instant kill move or as something akin to a fighting game super.

Did you like that I described Krystal's playstyle and how the moves contributed to it instead of posting a bunch of moves?
Would you mind reposting your Moveset? I need a good one to balance out these bad ones. (I liked the Team Rocket and that one that was after it though)

Steam, that's gay. Why does all the StarFox characters fail on Lylat Cruise?

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Okay so I just want to forwarn you, this moveset ended up weird. I wanted it to be a moveset that would confuse your enemies. A moveset that would be more geared towards someone more experienced. It ended up weird, and I honestly don't know if you guys will like it, so just be honest and tell me.

Majora's moveset was based on the idea of confusing your enemies. I wanted your enemies to not know what's coming next. I wanted majora to be able to catch you off gaurd and take you down when you're most confused.

Majora(Skull Kid)​

Neutral Special - Saria’s Song When executing this move, Majora will dance, and play that song. In order for this moves effect to be useful you must not be hit and the dance/song has to be finished. The dance takes about five - seven seconds. Once executed, the opponent will become “confused” and their controls will be jumbled. The controls are jumbled the same every time, so you ARE able to memorize the backwards controls and you can counter it if you practice enough. The confusion would last for a short time. Think 20 - 45 seconds. Think High Risk, High Reward.

Down Special – Moon Fall In order to have the moon drop, you must push down b and hold it. Majora’s black fairy pops up and you can move her about the stage. Wherever you decide to leave him, the the moon will fall there. If you are in the air(think short jumping) the moon will fall from the sky. If you are on the ground, depending on which way you are facing the moon will come from behind you. The moon doesn’t affect you, even if it hits you. This move is a real powerhouse.

Over Special – Majora’s Masks depending on the masks he throws at you, you will be affected differently. Ex: If he throws the Fairy Queen mask at you, your life will be drained ect. You get what I’m saying? I’m thinking one masks slows the opponent, once mask acts like Lip’s Stick, and I think another mask will lower your attack opponents attack strength. I haven’t really thought which masks will represent what.

Up Special – Moon Jump This is in the same style as he does when he begins to jump/hover/fly closer towards the moon. You can go forward or backward. It will have a slight tilt depending on whatever direction you move. He does a crazy cackle and dance while lifting up.

So, does these specials make any sense? :S

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Neutral Special - Saria’s Song When executing this move, Majora will dance, and play that song. In order for this moves effect to be useful you must not be hit and the dance/song has to be finished. The dance takes about five - seven seconds. Once executed, the opponent will become “confused” and their controls will be jumbled. The controls are jumbled the same every time, so you ARE able to memorize the backwards controls and you can counter it if you practice enough. The confusion would last for a short time. Think 20 - 45 seconds. Think High Risk, High Reward.

Down Special – Moon Fall In order to have the moon drop, you must push down b and hold it. Majora’s black fairy pops up and you can move her about the stage. Wherever you decide to leave him, the the moon will fall there. If you are in the air(think short jumping) the moon will fall from the sky. If you are on the ground, depending on which way you are facing the moon will come from behind you. The moon doesn’t affect you, even if it hits you. This move is a real powerhouse.

Over Special – Majora’s Masks depending on the masks he throws at you, you will be affected differently. Ex: If he throws the Fairy Queen mask at you, your life will be drained ect. You get what I’m saying? I’m thinking one masks slows the opponent, once mask acts like Lip’s Stick, and I think another mask will lower your attack opponents attack strength. I haven’t really thought which masks will represent what.

Up Special – Moon Jump This is in the same style as he does when he begins to jump/hover/fly closer towards the moon. You can go forward or backward. It will have a slight tilt depending on whatever direction you move. He does a crazy cackle and dance while lifting up.

So, does these specials make any sense? :S
Whoa..the neutral special is bad for both people. 1, it will never ever hit because 5-7 seconds is 300-420 frames, I've mentioned earlier the normal human reaction time is 10-15 frames. This move will never hit. If your opponent happens to go braindead for a whole 5-7 seconds (seconds are actually a long period of time in fighting games such as smash) then they are really ****ed. 20-45 seconds??? 1200-2700 frames??? :-/

Down B made no sense to me.

I like the Side B.

Question about his Up B, while he is coming up, does he have an active hitbox or is it hitboxless like Lucario's Extreme Speed?

Hyper Luigi

Smash Ace
So some of ya'll would like a lot less vets to return alla Street Fighter III? Interesting concept but the majority of the playable characters in Smash Bros. are there because of their significance or popularity.

I'd be interested in seeing a game with mostly new characters. Evening out rep between the long standing franichises. But at the same time I'd like to play as pretty much everyone in Brawl on a different engine with better online and what have you so I'm a bit torn regarding that concept.

Mario (get rid of F.L.U.D.D. and make down B the tornado again)
Luigi (maybe a few tweaks, a Luigi's Mansion related move or two would be nice)
Peach
Bowser
Yoshi
Wario
Link
Zelda / Shiek
Ganondorf (entirely new moveset)
Kirby
King Dedede
Pikachu
Pit
Marth
Captain Falcon
Fox
Wolf (entirely new moveset)
Samus
Ness or Lucas
Captain Olimar

If they removed all the bad guys making it protagonist only game then lose Bower, Ganondorf, King Dedede and Wolf in favor of keeping Ice Climbers, Mr. Game & Watch, Meta Knight and either Jiggs or Pokemon Trainer. Technically Wario like Donkey Kong before him and arguably Dedede or Bowser have been protagonists but Wario has a better case than Dedede and Bowser for staring in his own games. To cut the roster of returning characters even smaller then just get rid of the baddies and don't add back the subs I mentioned.

Ike can be replaced by another F.E. lord like Roy before him. Marth is pretty much the face of Fire Emblem especially with the remakes for the DS and he's considerably more important to Smash than Ike. I'd like to see them both return however. Cause I like Ike.

2-3 new Pokemon reps instead of the previous ones

Krystal instead of Falco or cap Star Fox at 2 characters with Fox and Wolf

Only 1 Link like it always should have been

Ditch ZZS or keep her in maybe since it's a completely different move set.

R.O.B. and maybe G&W are replaced with different obscure classic characters

Both Ness and Lucas should return IMO if they change up Lucas more but I'd be fine with just one returning.

Give Snake and Sonic the boot either to remove all 3rd party characters or give others a shot. That said, if there are 3rd party characters you can almost be assured they'll both return due to Kojima and Sega.

I have to admit one of my biggest gripes with Brawl's character selection was the amount of vets that were unlockable. I know some games do that but it just felt odd to unlock characters that were in the previous games unless it's a running trend as with Luigi. I know the point was to drum up hype with new characters but when I first saw the screens of who people were unlocking when the game came out I was more than a little disappointed that a lot of the unlockables were vets rather than new characters and many of those vets had similar move sets to other characters. I do appreciate the tweaks to some of the characters but by tweaking them in such a minor way you both annoy the gamers who wanted them to stay the same and don't satisfy the gamers who wanted them to get new movesets... so you don't satisfy anyone really.

So I'm hoping that even if Sakurai uses new characters to drum up hype again he at least has less vets that need to be unlocked and more new characters to unlock.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Why do people think Sonic is going to get the boot, when Sega and Nintendo are like bestfriends now and Sonic was the highest demanded character for Smash since Melee?

Can't anyone remember thinking "I want to see Sonic vs. Mario" and all those flash videos of Sonic vs. Mario? LOL

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

KRYSTAL

[COLLAPSE="Specials"]B: Fire Blaster
Krystal shoots a Fireball with small knockback from her staff. However, by holding B, you can hold the charge and have a stronger, in general fireball. The main purpose for this attack is for zoning and scaring your opponent that you’ll shoot a fireball.

Side B: Ice Spray
Shoots a spray of ice from her staff. While Krystal is in any part of the startup or while it’s active, Krystal can adjust her aim. This is used as an anti-air, keep-out attack, or an edge guard move. Over time, the range of the spray decreases. If the spray is done at point blank, however, the opponent will be frozen.

Down B: Quake
Krystal strikes her staff to the ground to create a localized shockwave, there are three “points” where the shockwave will rise. This depends on your directional input. If you hold back during the startup, the shockwave will be close to you, while holding forward goes for max range. Holding just down or neutral lands between the two points. Useful for countering camping, or like the fireball, scaring the opponent. This attack is also jump cancelable. This attack does not work in the air for obvious reasons.

Up B: Rocket Boost
Krystal raises her staff and flies up. Doing straight Up causes her to go up vertically while Up-Left and Up-Right will cause her to travel in those directions. Like’s Snake’s Cipher recovery, Krystal can exit out of the recovery.[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Ground attacks."]AAA: Krystal does a forward jab with her staff high, then low, and then does two kicks.
FTilt: Swings her staff downward. A good poke.
DTilt: Krystal crouches and sticks her staff out, this is her best poke.
Up Tilt: Like Pit’s UTiltt, but has two types of hits. If the opponent is next to you as you hit, the move has more knockback and damage, but the longer range attack has less knockback and damage.
FSmash: Krystal raises the staff behind her and drops the staff like an axe.
DSmash: Krystal places her staff to the ground, spins around and then does a downward double kick to the opponent. This has good horizontal knockback, but poor vertical knockback. This is best used for tech chasing or as an edgeguard.
USmash: Krystal holds her staff like a baseball with the charge going to her staff’s head. She swings upward. Unlike the above attack, this has poor horizontal knockback, but good vertical knockback.
Wakeup Attack: Like AA, but the second hit goes behind her.
Ledge Attack: Climbs and does a quick, weaker version of her FTilt
100% Ledge Attack: Weaker version of her DSmash[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Aerials"]NAir: Spins once with her staff horizontally.
FAir: Spins once with her staff vertically. The range, unlike her NAir, goes far in front instead of covering both sides.
DAir: Pokes directly below her.
UAir: Extends her staff 30 degrees upward to the direction she’s facing.[/COLLAPSE]

[collapse="Throws"]Pummel: Knees the opponent.
FThrow: Lunges at them in the stomach.
BThrow: Stomps on their foot, uses the staff to push them behind by their neck moving them behind her, and then kicks them.
DThrow: Tosses them to the ground, does a quick jump and spin of the staff above her, land with her staff lying, hitting the opponent and causing a ground bounce.
UThrow: Punches the opponent and then uses the staff like a shovel to launch the opponent.[/collapse]

Playstyle: Krystal is a character that excels greatly at mid-range combat thanks to her range while having her Fire Blaster and Quake as zoning backup. Your objective with Krystal is to scare the opponent with these projectiles while being close enough to poke in for damage. Her preferred way to K.O. is horizontally. Her attacks don’t do the greatest knockback aside from a few so use her aerial pokes, Ice Blast and potentially other attacks for edgeguarding the opponent which she is also good at.

I'm not including stats like speed and whatever because there's a number of traits involve and I don't feel like thinking much about those.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Wow, if Krystal ever gets in, I want that exact moveset. I have no complaints whatever so ever. It's really good. If you ever get around to physics and damage output, etc. I'll be really glad to see how it turns out.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Wow, if Krystal ever gets in, I want that exact moveset. I have no complaints whatever so ever. It's really good. If you ever get around to physics and damage output, etc. I'll be really glad to see how it turns out.
I'm glad you like it. My references for her moveset were moves used by Fox in Adventures (and it's not unreasonable to assume she can do the same in canon), actual staff moves, and Litchi Faye-Ling and Platinum the Trinity(3C=DSmash) of Blazblue fame the most. For deciding on her emphasis on mid-range, horizontal KOs, and exception edge guarding, I considered that she was a staff user which is how the first and third traits came to mind while horizontal K.O.s were a result of the edge guarding emphasis. I'm not looking to add in physics and other details because I want people to get the idea how the character can work. Also, I'd have to consider changes in the game engine and balance in general.

I'm thinking I'll tackle Tom Nook, Toad, and Muddy Mole (more in depth) later on.

Hey Shortie, since you're keeping track of movesets, can you save up the movesets discussed in here in a particular post?

Barbasol

Smash Ace
Has anyone thought about delegating Jiggly to a Pokemon Trainer? The second trainer character could have Meowth, Jigglypuff, and... I dunno, Togepi or something.

I'd imagine the Pokemon roster slot is going to be the most up for grabs...
Pikachu - Constant
Pokemon Trainer - Possible Generation shift, could jump to current or 2nd gen starters.
Jigglypuff/Victini -If Jigglypuff is replaced, I'd imagine a suitable counterpoint would be Victini as a new gen repper.
Lucario/Zoroark - They're quite similar... we don't want to have too many upright dogs in this game. Fox, Wolf, Lucario, Zoroark? Blech...
Mewtwo/Genesect - The dark villainous side of pokemon, filling out a villain slot.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Has anyone thought about delegating Jiggly to a Pokemon Trainer? The second trainer character could have Meowth, Jigglypuff, and... I dunno, Togepi or something.

I'd imagine the Pokemon roster slot is going to be the most up for grabs...
Pikachu - Constant
Pokemon Trainer - Possible Generation shift, could jump to current or 2nd gen starters.
Jigglypuff/Victini -If Jigglypuff is replaced, I'd imagine a suitable counterpoint would be Victini as a new gen repper.
Lucario/Zoroark - They're quite similar... we don't want to have too many upright dogs in this game. Fox, Wolf, Lucario, Zoroark? Blech...
Mewtwo/Genesect - The dark villainous side of pokemon, filling out a villain slot.
What about a Female Pokémon Trainer with Meowth, Jigglypuff, and Pichu?

TBone06

Smash Ace

KRYSTAL

[COLLAPSE="Specials"]B: Fire Blaster
Krystal shoots a Fireball with small knockback from her staff. However, by holding B, you can hold the charge and have a stronger, in general fireball. The main purpose for this attack is for zoning and scaring your opponent that you’ll shoot a fireball.

Side B: Ice Spray
Shoots a spray of ice from her staff. While Krystal is in any part of the startup or while it’s active, Krystal can adjust her aim. This is used as an anti-air, keep-out attack, or an edge guard move. Over time, the range of the spray decreases. If the spray is done at point blank, however, the opponent will be frozen.

Down B: Quake
Krystal strikes her staff to the ground to create a localized shockwave, there are three “points” where the shockwave will rise. This depends on your directional input. If you hold back during the startup, the shockwave will be close to you, while holding forward goes for max range. Holding just down or neutral lands between the two points. Useful for countering camping, or like the fireball, scaring the opponent. This attack is also jump cancelable. This attack does not work in the air for obvious reasons.

Up B: Rocket Boost
Krystal raises her staff and flies up. Doing straight Up causes her to go up vertically while Up-Left and Up-Right will cause her to travel in those directions. Like’s Snake’s Cipher recovery, Krystal can exit out of the recovery.[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Ground attacks."]AAA: Krystal does a forward jab with her staff high, then low, and then does two kicks.
FTilt: Swings her staff downward. A good poke.
DTilt: Krystal crouches and sticks her staff out, this is her best poke.
Up Tilt: Like Pit’s UTiltt, but has two types of hits. If the opponent is next to you as you hit, the move has more knockback and damage, but the longer range attack has less knockback and damage.
FSmash: Krystal raises the staff behind her and drops the staff like an axe.
DSmash: Krystal places her staff to the ground, spins around and then does a downward double kick to the opponent. This has good horizontal knockback, but poor vertical knockback. This is best used for tech chasing or as an edgeguard.
USmash: Krystal holds her staff like a baseball with the charge going to her staff’s head. She swings upward. Unlike the above attack, this has poor horizontal knockback, but good vertical knockback.
Wakeup Attack: Like AA, but the second hit goes behind her.
Ledge Attack: Climbs and does a quick, weaker version of her FTilt
100% Ledge Attack: Weaker version of her DSmash[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Aerials"]NAir: Spins once with her staff horizontally.
FAir: Spins once with her staff vertically. The range, unlike her NAir, goes far in front instead of covering both sides.
DAir: Pokes directly below her.
UAir: Extends her staff 30 degrees upward to the direction she’s facing.[/COLLAPSE]

[collapse="Throws"]Pummel: Knees the opponent.
FThrow: Lunges at them in the stomach.
BThrow: Stomps on their foot, uses the staff to push them behind by their neck moving them behind her, and then kicks them.
DThrow: Tosses them to the ground, does a quick jump and spin of the staff above her, land with her staff lying, hitting the opponent and causing a ground bounce.
UThrow: Punches the opponent and then uses the staff like a shovel to launch the opponent.[/collapse]

Playstyle: Krystal is a character that excels greatly at mid-range combat thanks to her range while having her Fire Blaster and Quake as zoning backup. Your objective with Krystal is to scare the opponent with these projectiles while being close enough to poke in for damage. Her preferred way to K.O. is horizontally. Her attacks don’t do the greatest knockback aside from a few so use her aerial pokes, Ice Blast and potentially other attacks for edgeguarding the opponent which she is also good at.

I'm not including stats like speed and whatever because there's a number of traits involve and I don't feel like thinking much about those.

A bit delayed, but this is perfect. I loved Star Fox Adventures, this is an awesome moveset. I think if she's in the game it would be great to have this moveset. Well done!

dengel

Smash Cadet
I never realized how reasonable Krystal would be as a character for SSB4 until I saw that moveset.

Star Fox Adventures was a great game :)

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I could really see that working, actually. If that were the case, I'd imagine Red would shift generations to prevent Gen 1 overload, eh?
Maybe, I'm not sure how it would work out? Here is a crazy thought, why not attach every Pokémon to a Pokémon trainer? Pikachu could easily move to our "Red". Jigglypuff would move to our Female Pokémon Trainer. And Lucario could move to a Rival Trainer? Crazy I know, just a thought. lol

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
What would people think if one the next stages is Dragonspiral Tower?

Dragonspiral Tower would play similar to Spear Pillar, but instead of seeing Dialga or Palkia, you'll get Reshiram or Zekrom. Reshiram would perform fire attacks, while Zekrom uses electric attacks.

Reshiram and Zekrom would pretty much act like stage hazards.
I think N's Castle would work better for that, and I could have both Reshiram and Zekrom in the background with N, the P.T, and Team Plasma. Not to mention it wouldn't rip off Spear Pillar.

On a side note, the Distortion World (Platinum) would make for a cool stage.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465

Hyper Luigi

Smash Ace
What about a Female Pokémon Trainer with Meowth, Jigglypuff, and Pichu?
A female trainer with Jigglypuff I could see. Maybe with Meowth as well but I'd like her to have some Pokemon from other generations perhaps.

How about Jigglypuff, Blaziken and Chikorita, Piplup, Turtwig, Togepi, Totodile or Victini?

3 gens represented in one character

Zoroark or Lucario or Pokemon Trainer as he was in Brawl could be another slot

Mewtwo and Genesect can fight for the bad guy slot

Hyper Luigi

Smash Ace
Maybe, I'm not sure how it would work out? Here is a crazy thought, why not attach every Pokémon to a Pokémon trainer? Pikachu could easily move to our "Red". Jigglypuff would move to our Female Pokémon Trainer. And Lucario could move to a Rival Trainer? Crazy I know, just a thought. lol
Now that's an interesting idea but if Pikachu doesn't go solo anymore then I hope they come up with a different way to switch than an attack button because I don't want Pikachu or Lucario to lose their Down B moves.

Male Trainer Red - Pikachu, Squirtle, Charizard
Female Trainer - Jigglypuff, Lucario, Blaziken or Pichu
Team Rocket - Meowth, Zoroark, Genesect

That's 9 move sets but I gotta admit I really like the idea.

Barbasol

Smash Ace
I remember in the early days of Brawl speculation, people were vying for Blaziken. Quite avidly, really. The majority wanted that fiery chicken thing, with a minority noticing changes and began betting on Lucario once he came out...

I'm very curious as to what we can expect to see... Generations of pokemon come out every 2-3 years usually. Putting the next gen at 2013-2014, around when brawl would PROBABLY come out... My guess is this is bad for Zoroark, who is already (by popular perception) being passed along for Victini and Genesect.

Gen IV debuted late 06/07...
Brawl came out in 2008.

My guess is Gen VI will be too late for incorporation, especially given that preproduction is when most roster positions would be finalized, and that will begin late this year or early next year.

I think it's safe to say we'll be getting a Gen V pokemon, and I'm betting on Genesect or Victini. :)

Thoughts?

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Now that's an interesting idea but if Pikachu doesn't go solo anymore then I hope they come up with a different way to switch than an attack button because I don't want Pikachu or Lucario to lose their Down B moves.

Male Trainer Red - Pikachu, Squirtle, Charizard
Female Trainer - Jigglypuff, Lucario, Blaziken or Pichu
Team Rocket - Meowth, Zoroark, Genesect

That's 6 move sets but I gotta admit I really like the idea.
Maybe they could utilize the D-Pad suggestion I've seen tossed around? Every character receives three taunts, so one direction can be utilized for switching between Pokémon. Like down dpad.

This would mean though Squirtle and Charizard would need down special moves.

I remember in the early days of Brawl speculation, people were vying for Blaziken. Quite avidly, really. The majority wanted that fiery chicken thing, with a minority noticing changes and began betting on Lucario once he came out...

I'm very curious as to what we can expect to see... Generations of pokemon come out every 2-3 years usually. Putting the next gen at 2013-2014, around when brawl would PROBABLY come out... My guess is this is bad for Zoroark, who is already (by popular perception) being passed along for Victini and Genesect.

Gen IV debuted late 06/07...
Brawl came out in 2008.

My guess is Gen VI will be too late for incorporation, especially given that preproduction is when most roster positions would be finalized, and that will begin late this year or early next year.

I think it's safe to say we'll be getting a Gen V pokemon, and I'm betting on Genesect or Victini. :)

Thoughts?
Sounds right to me, which is why I have been one to discount Zoroark as I believe he will be passed up in several years for another recent character.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Whoa..the neutral special is bad for both people. 1, it will never ever hit because 5-7 seconds is 300-420 frames, I've mentioned earlier the normal human reaction time is 10-15 frames. This move will never hit. If your opponent happens to go braindead for a whole 5-7 seconds (seconds are actually a long period of time in fighting games such as smash) then they are really ****ed. 20-45 seconds??? 1200-2700 frames??? :-/
What if we just changed the timing?

Down B made no sense to me.
Okay. So, you push down be, and hold it. When this happens, Majora's black fairy will pop out from behind majora. You can control the fairy, and move him about the whole stadium so long as you hold down the b button. Still with me?

Now, wherever the fairy is on ths screen the moon will drop onto the opponent. So once you pick your spot, let go of the B button, and BAM the moon will fall on the opponent. The moon is the size of a Bowser. (I want it to be big, but avoidable) This is another sort of High Risk, High Reward because you could be attacked while placing the fairy, just like Zelda can be when she's using Din's Fire.

Does that make more sense? I sort of dumbed it down because youre right, the other way made no sense. I think if you use it in the air, the moon will just fall in front of Majora. Like, a certain distance away. No fairy use neccisary.

I like the Side B.
I do too. I think the masks will be:

Goron Mask - Makes Opponent slow
Great Fairy Mask - Weakens opponents strenghth
Blast Mask - explodes opponent similar to link's bomb. (Same countdown before explosion)

Question about his Up B, while he is coming up, does he have an active hitbox or is it hitboxless like Lucario's Extreme Speed?
I guess it depends, I wanted the floating up to be simialr to the speed of how Peach floats up for her second jump. You know what I'm talking about? So, which do you think would be better?

Here's pics of Blast Mask, Great Fairy Mask, Goron Mask, and Majora's Fairy(Tael) in that order:

Chris the Ripper

Banned via Administration
Hey guys,I got a cool idea for items called "Trigger items"!If you wana hear more,say my name. Im serious,I think its a good idea

Hyper Luigi

Smash Ace
You know, fact of the matter is the Pokemon Trainers don't have to have 3 Pokemon like in Brawl. They could each have 2 instead.

Red - Pikachu and Charizard (I'll miss Squirtle though)
Female Trainer - Jigglypuff and Lucario
Rival or Team Rocket - Meowth and Zoroark or Genesect

Yeah I think that would work out nicely.

That's 6 move sets instead of 9 and 6 is what we have for Pokemon in Brawl.

Barbasol

Smash Ace
Am I the only one who thinks Pokemon trainer status is a sneaky trick to make it LOOK like Pokemon gets less slots? :p

Frankly, considering Mario and Pokemon are nearing sales parity... they almost should have the same slots. I count Warioware and Yoshi as being Mario, btw.

Chris the Ripper

Banned via Administration
ok,Im going to say my idea anyway.This affects all items,wether new or old and this is super affective against item grabbers and can be turned off or on.Say you want to go up and grab,lets say,an AT,but all of a sudden,"OBJECTION!!!"!You're sent flying away.Your opponent goes to pick up a Fireflower,then out of no where,"HOLD IT!!",and he is frozen in place!(not like ice frozen but pause frozen).This can be a reference to PR insted of him really appearing. This can only be triggered when picked up though,hence the name,"Trigger items"

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Am I the only one who thinks Pokemon trainer status is a sneaky trick to make it LOOK like Pokemon gets less slots? :p

Frankly, considering Mario and Pokemon are nearing sales parity... they almost should have the same slots. I count Warioware and Yoshi as being Mario, btw.
Hey, whatever you have to do. ;)

Really though I enjoy the idea because it makes it closer to how it really is in the games. The only Pokémon I have a problem putting under a trainer is Mewtwo. Simply because he is that untamed Pokémon with a seething hatred for humanity. But it isn't a big deal, just a small thing.

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
So... everyone believes that if a human Pokemon characters gets in, he or she must have their Pokemon fight for them, and not the humans themselves?

I would prefer for a human pokemon character to fight his or her own battles. I am seeing not only here, but in other boards, that it should be N, as he doesn't want Pokemon to fight.

But ever since a long time, my favorite is Sabrina. Though there are also Pokemon gym leaders who are fighters like Crusher Wake and Maylene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom