• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
So what about my idea, so more Pokemon can have the chance to be in Smash?

Well... we already have Pokes fighting by themselves...

But now that you say it, and advantage of trainers, is that they carry 1-6 pokemon, so maybe if someone else like a gym leader is in, and fights like the Pokemon Trainer; he would carry various Pokemon, and that is how other Pokemon might have a chance of being in the game!

I say 1-6 because those are the rules of how many Pokemon you can carry. And basically, Pokemon trainer had the original starters as a homenage. But gym leaders/brains/elite or criminal group members can carry 2-6 (because one would be too little) pokemon, and they could be thematic to what they do.

For example Sabrina could carry some psychic pokemon like Alakazam, Drowzee, Mr. Mime and Medicham. And Maylene could carry, Machamp, Hitmontop, Mankey and Poliwhril. Tough they could have Pokemons that have nothing to do with their types, to add variety.
Still, I prefer for special humans to do something.

Chris the Ripper

Banned via Administration
Hmm,why is Iblis and Tbone only responding to me?Did everyone ignore me?.....and btw Kungfu Panda Avi guy,whats ur opinion on my idea?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
*****, I'm not on your ****, lol what ****. I'm teaching you how to post intelligently son. Willis, this will take time. Learn from your father. :facepalm:

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
I am sorry, but it is not an insult. It is just fantasy playing. I remember when making Punch Out Wii, the people involved didn't want to place a female character as it would be like abuse, and that is why they went for DK. Despite it happens on the Smash games.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Awww... That sucks...

Ahh, thanks for clearing that up for me ^^

Anyway, i dunno... If i had psychic powers i think i'd be able to handle myself ok in a fight, even with other extraordinary people.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Wtf...Kuma and LiM8d why aren't you posting. Make a moveset or something I can read...or I think i know what the problem is...LOL

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
But I can't remember who they wanted to place. If it was either Peach or Zelda... Why not Samus, she is though!

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Well, I'll just repost my stage concept and see if I get some feedback this time.

So this time my next stage concept is going to be a little different than the ones previously, how so you ask? Well I'll tell you. My next stage concept is a third party stage! I'm not going to do many of these, but I am going to work on ideas for franchises I feel have legitimate chances at guesting in the next title (not saying they will or won't). These are completely at my discretion so if you disagree with me, tough cookies. Without further ado, let me introduce our first guest stage!

Coming to us straight from Dragon Quest, it is the floating castle Zenithia! For those of you who missed out on Dragon Quest IV, V, and VI for the DS; first off shame on you, secondly this castle spans across the "Zenithia Trilogy" and plays an important role in the plot of all three games. This trilogy being published on the DS makes me believe this stage would be the most likely choice for a Dragon Quest stage. As you have a better chance of a person being familiar to this castle than any other locale in the DQ universe. It was a difficult choice choosing between this stage or The Observatory from Dragon Quest IX. Maybe down the road I'll do an alterante concept?

Now onto the stage itself. You would be fighting in the large courtyard before the doors leading into the tower. The castle would be glistening while you fight. The background would be magnificent as the castle slowly floats through the clouds. Beneath you could look upon the land as you pass over plains, deserts, ships sailing on the ocean, busy towns, and large towers. Seldomly you'll be able to see the Dragon Lord (Dragon Quest IV, V), Peggy Sue/Pegasus (Dragon Quest VI) or the Starflight Express (Dragon Quest XI) flying in the background in the distance.

One of the secrets to this stage is there is an alternate version that can load, what I call the "Dark World" version. Taking pages out of the many demon realms in the Dragon Quest series. It would take on more of a worn state as seen in Dragon Quest V and VI. You would see some of the iconinc monsters make appearances in the background. Such as Slimes, Golems, Drackys, Goodybags, Rockbombs and others. The sky would turn red and the clouds dark. Below, the once vibrant land would become withered; the waters dark, fires abound, the towers would now look more evil in structure, and the towns ruinous.

Stage Example:

Flat I know, just think Bridge of Eldin.

Stage Name: Zenithia
Stage Icon: Slanted Sword

Dragon Quest - Overture/Title Theme
Dragon Quest I - Chateau Ladutorm
Dragon Quest II - Endless World
Dragon Quest III - Fighting Spirit/Zoma
Dragon Quest IV - Battle For The Glory
Dragon Quest V - Monsters in the Dungeon/Tower of Death/Dark World
Dragon Quest VI - Monsters!
Dragon Quest VII - World of the Strong
Dragon Quest VIII - Great Battle in the Vast Sky
Dragon Quest XI - The Observatory
Dragon Quest VI - Pegasus
Slime Mori Mori - Find the Slimes!

Well everybody there it is, my first third party stage. The next one will undoubtedly be Megaman. So be on the lookout for that. Hope you guys enjoyed this one!

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
Awww... That sucks...

Ahh, thanks for clearing that up for me ^^

Anyway, i dunno... If i had psychic powers i think i'd be able to handle myself ok in a fight, even with other extraordinary people.
Yeah, another reason why I believe Sabrina can go on her own. Her psychic powers can help her get on a fight with the rest of the characters. I imagine her as a human Mewtwo, but more aggressive than the Mother boys.

I still have to make a moveset for her. But I imagine she could use PSYCHIC as her Final Smash.

Now, we know in Pokemon that Psychic types beat Fighting types. So does this mean Sabrina will have an advantage over other characters (specially human pokemon characters who are fighters)? Of course I say no, or else she would be broken as heck. Let's just say that using her psychic powers, are an "energy type" way of fighting, and that human pokemon fighters (like Bruno) would be more physical.

Still I get the idea that human pokemon characters should fight, because Yugi in the Jump Superstars games fights by himself, when he is not a fighter but a card player.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Star, I don't know much about DQ so I didn't comment. I guess it would be nice, but I need more visuals to make a better judgement.

Also, who the **** just said Pokemon trainers should be fighting? LOL.

Let me know when everyone is back. Good luck Star and Shortie.

We out.

Chris the Ripper

Banned via Administration
What about Daisy?She may be a canidate for an obvious clone and the Mario Universe already haz enough reps.,but if the Developers put enough effert into it,Daisy can have her own moveset.

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
No offense but that'd be freaking dumb.
My toughts were the same. But if Nintendo could make Yugi playable then...

Also, we really never got to use Captain Falcon at any F-Zero game. If anything, we were driving his car by "being him."

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I suppose she would be more aggressive, since In Earthbound Ness is always trying to help everybody(Yay! The policeman turned back to normal!)

Also Sabrina is a bit of a go-getter. I seem to recall her with the whip in Saffron city yes? She could use her whip as well in battle if she were to be implemented, i would think, even if she is primarily associated with psychic... But anyway...

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Good lord, this is precious. I think Shortie can take care of this one. Chewed my *** out today.
Chewing *****? Ewwww.

I was gone for an hour! Y this have 2 happen? :S

Pokemon Trainer should this idea stay, or go? Not if it's likely to stay or go, should it stay or go? I want to hear opinions.

@Star, can the Dragon Quest Joker make a cameo. . .:)

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
The Pokemon Trainer idea should stay. It was pretty neat.

Kuma, It's all good homie, drumline kicked my *** today anyways so I'm about to pass out.

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
Many say that Daisy should be "sports-themed," but I say she should be like a "dirty Peach." That is like I said on Sabrina on being aggressive. Daisy is a tomboy, so her fighting style should be more honest and offensive, unlike Peach's which is elegant and girly.

Well, Sabrina only had that Whip-like item in her original sprite but we never saw her use that anywhere, or if it was a whip at all. Oh and speaking of Saffron, her city was in the first Smash, another reason why it would be good for her to be present.

I say PKMN Trainer stays as he is.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
TOSTADA PRESS!

...meh, I'm also tired.

Smooth Criminal
Speaking of insane Mexicans, the Toad moveset I have in mind is heavily "inspired" by Fuerte since both are small, fast, and strong in terms of lifting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom