• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Zoroark and Victini are pretty much the same.
...*sighs* Yeah, I'll have to admit.

I haven't been doing the VVV projects due to depression. Not because Golden's beating me, here (Not a fair fight on a headache), but recently I've trying to like Zoroark. *sigh* SSBF's right. This is starting to look hopeless. But I will not stop wanting Victini, however.

Nothing's working in the projects, I found out I need a CT Scan, and my dog died. Too much stress, so if I can rid some of it, I will.

Tbh, I gave up on Victini months ago. I have no reason to keep this losing fight up. I'm not leaving like SSBF did, however :glare:

So, yeah, rub it in my face. I know you want to.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Well I was hoping you would say "Then why does everyone say Zoroark?"

So I could say "Because nobody cares."

I think everyone just wants Mewtwo back.

D

Deleted member

Historic? I believe you're the only one that finds it to be a footnote in history.
And I doubt it really matters in the long run if the movie has done something unique, as Sakurai doesn't look to the movies for choices.
Mewtwo was known as the Strongest Pokemon within the games and could serve as a "villain" of sorts as shown in Melee. Lucario was pushed upon by GameFreak/Pokemon Company. Had movies really have something to do with choices, Entei would have gotten in over Mewtwo in Melee. (Entei can work despite being a quadroped.)
As for popularity, Victini is actually behind Zoroark in Japan, both Smashwise and Pokemonwise. I can't attest to America, but I see Zoroark chosen as the 5th Gen rep more than Victini.

In all honesty, the main thing Victini has going for it is that it's Masuda's favorite Pokemon. Will it be enough? Who knows. Being the favorite of Satoshi Taijiri, the man who initialized Pokemon and is the CEO of GameFreak didn't help Poliwhirl except for a trophy in Melee.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Do all y'all Victini supporters just give up that easily? lol

And what have you done for Victini, Metal? Nothing, so you don't know how hard it is to fight something so predictable. But I will root for Victini anyways, just not as strong. See what I mean?

Well I was hoping you would say "Then why does everyone say Zoroark?"

So I could say "Because nobody cares."

I think everyone just wants Mewtwo back.
No **** everyone wants cloneboy back Lol

D

Deleted member

Alright, seeing as asage is waving a red flag, I will end it.
EDIT: Since I know when to stop, unlike Diddy. :troll:

D

Deleted member

THIS WILL END IT!

(Can someone make a gif of when he's about to kill Charizard, please? This pic isn't that great...)

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Ridley for Smash! Ridley for Smash! Ridley for Smash! Ridley for Smash! Ridley for Smash! Ridley for Smash! Ridley for Smash! Ridley for Smash! Ridley for Smash! Ridley for Smash!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay okay I give in. I miss y'all :'(
**** IS IMMINENT!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ridley for Smash! Ridley for Smash! Ridley for Smash! Ridley for Smash! Ridley for Smash! Ridley for Smash! Ridley for Smash! Ridley for Smash! Ridley for Smash! Ridley for Smash!
I think the effects would be far worse than affecting the sales for future games (and those can be rectified in sequels). It'll hurt sales of the console since most "core" gamers are going to want a solid online experience for their multiplayer games.
I actually think a bad online for Smash Bros Wii U would severely negatively effect Wii U sales. On the flip side, a GREAT online for Smash Bros Wii U would amazingly boost sales of the Wii U. I also think it could have a negative impact on the console Smash Bros game after that.
Meta Ridley 4 Smash! Meta Ridley 4 Smash! Meta Ridley 4 Smash! Meta Ridley 4 Smash! Meta Ridley 4 Smash! Meta Ridley 4 Smash!

That gets a little tiring....and yes, I support Meta Ridley over vanilla Ridley. It's still Ridley, so it counts.

Meta Ridley 4 Smash! Meta Ridley 4 Smash! Meta Ridley 4 Smash! Meta Ridley 4 Smash! Meta Ridley 4 Smash! Meta Ridley 4 Smash!
Hey man, any kind of Ridley support is good support. :cool:
So, yeah, rub it in my face. I know you want to.
Meah, nothing wrong with losing a character. Not many people rubbed it in the Ridley fan's face when Ridley wasn't playable in Brawl. A lot of us old Ridley supporters are still here!

And yeah, the 5th Generation Pokémon race for a dang near confirmed roster spot will likely remain wide open for years. Zoroark, Victini... we could have a surprise! :awesome:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Meah, I think Suicune and Entei are equal. Raikou is cool and all, but not as cool as those two.

Also Zapdos > Articuno > Moltres. :cool:

D

Deleted member

Would this suffice, Golden?

Perfect, thanks!

It shall be my "turnaround" image.

EDIT: @asage: I want you to know, I'm not against Victini. If Victini were to be in Sm4sh, I wouldn't rage. After all, it's not Geno or Krystal.
I just would rather have sound reasoning as to why Victini is the one to pick.
As a measure of good faith, I will have Victini in my Roster. Just for you. But know that I support Zoro more based on one obvious biased reason.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
This is a structurally sound statement. Sadly, Suicune doesn't live up to it in Smash.
IF, we wanted a 2nd gen, that wasn't Pichu or a trainer, Suicune would be the best choice... ;D

too bad that scenario WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

All my Pokemon choices. Grouped together Pokemon are either a DUO or TRAINER

Not trying to start an argument, but why Torterra?
I don't know. I wanted ONE pairing with a grass as the final evo, probably. This is pretty old. Meloetta can go away.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Meah, I think that Zoroark and Victini would both make excellent characters. Personally, I like Zoroark as a Pokémon more than Victini, but I think Victini would make a much more unique and fun playable character in Smash Bros.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
2nd gen was just the best

And yeah, Suicune is an awesome choice, but I also like the idea of Scizor and Tyranitar being in Smash as playable

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I actually think a bad online for Smash Bros Wii U would severely negatively effect Wii U sales. On the flip side, a GREAT online for Smash Bros Wii U would amazingly boost sales of the Wii U. I also think it could have a negative impact on the console Smash Bros game after that.
I still don't think a bad online for Sm4sh will hurt future games. If the game is still solid then it should be fine as a game. Competitive viability will take a dive though as people love to use online play as practice (including myself). KOF 12 had horrid online (and bad gameplay from what I hear), but 13 is said to be a better game both online and offline since SNK got their act together (though I think 12 might've been a prototype).

Speaking of fighting games, I want this track playing on Final Destination because fighting game music is awesome and Smash should be filled with it. Smash should play exactly like all other fighting games.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVwFLsZJzS8

This would be another great track on Phendrana Drifts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbVcYQM_dhY&feature=related

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
IF, we wanted a 2nd gen, that wasn't Pichu or a trainer, Suicune would be the best choice... ;D

too bad that scenario WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

All my Pokemon choices. Grouped together Pokemon are either a DUO or TRAINER

I don't know. I wanted ONE pairing with a grass as the final evo, probably. This is pretty old. Meloetta can go away.
Hopefully Pika and Jiggs are a given on all of these. Probably are. I like all of these, honestly. EXCEPT Meloetta. I just don't see any chance for it.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
You know what would be funny? If Mewtwo was the only "new" Pokemon they added for Smash 4. Of course, I would be perfectly fine with that.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
2nd gen was just the best

And yeah, Suicune is an awesome choice, but I also like the idea of Scizor and Tyranitar being in Smash as playable
At least Suicune was a version mascot and has SOME storyline. Those two are just random choices. THIS ISNT THE FIRST GEN.

You know what would be funny? If Mewtwo was the only "new" Pokemon they added for Smash 4.
That would be fine. But I'm going to say it's probably not going to happen.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Meah, I think a bad online will make many people who want to play Smash Bros online much more hesitant to buy future smash bros games. Although given that Nintendo console games (when brand new) cost only $50 (compared to like $65 for games like Call of Booty, plus another $50 in DLC), that might balance it out for them.

And c'mon guys-we'll get a new Pokémon (other than Mewtwo, who "feels" likely).

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Sounds good Star. That's why your the king......
Yessssh. See Oasis, who is the Strongest now?

Also, Kuma, I actually know about that Snowman song from the Mother 3 arranged album you are talking about. I downloaded it off of Itunes years ago. lol

This song would also kick so much shell.

http://youtu.be/BfTrejmnbYo

You know what would be funny? If Mewtwo was the only "new" Pokemon they added for Smash 4.
More like absolutely satisfying.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Geno = Poison - Highly demanded character that some people think is undeserving for whatever reason.
Mewtwo = Elena - Character that nearly made it in the last game and are highly demanded as a result.

@Star
I'm talking about the MOTHER 1 OST, not MOTHER 3.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Kuma said Elena's name, therefore, I must comment.

Elena is a BABE. Love her.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Ridley for Smash! Ridley for Smash! Ridley for Smash! Ridley for Smash! Ridley for Smash! Ridley for Smash! Ridley for Smash! Ridley for Smash! Ridley for Smash! Ridley for Smash!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who the heck is Elana=??? Anyways, Geno would be awesome. He is totally worthy as a "WTF?" retro character. I mean, how many good options in that category have we got left=???

Mach Rider, the Balloon Fighter, Bubbles (Clu-Clu Land and Clu-Clu Land D), the Urban Champion, and a few more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom