• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
Elaith... why did you waste my time hiding every franchise if you were just going to put newcomers at the end? also, you could have just said that the only one out from brawl's roster is lucario, then just went on with your newcomers... but no... you wasted my time while i opened every single one of those things.

Elaith

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sonic12040
My apologies. Time wasting not intended. I also edited the original post for anyone else who goes back to read it in case.

refugee

Smash Journeyman
Do realize though that he might not be trolling. He might be onto something. I mean, if a character has appeared in Nintendo's past, it still has a (fairly decent) chance of appearing. Let's be honest here: How many people ACTUALLY saw R.O.B. being a playable character? I sure as hell didn't, and I main him!
I did. >_>

Maybe that's because I discussed so much about what characters could make it in SSBB that even the WTF characters weren't that surprising for me.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
well, since you're here at a forum, you now have the privilege to learn. we have the resources (youtube+wiki+japanese translations+leftover code,etc) that can help you understand all of Nintendo's franchises so you can better understand why everyone says Little Mac is a shoo in for the next Smash Bros. as well as a few others.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Ya rly, just look how it turned out.

It could have been anyone, you don't know that.
I guy with ROB eyes and even spacing, ROB platform instead of feet, ROB body shape, there was even picture of him next to other ROBs and someone outlined it and they matched exactly. It was all in the ROB thread which was one of the most popular. ROB wasn't unexpected by anyone who had Internet connection.

:phone:

TBone06

Smash Ace
Elaith... why did you waste my time hiding every franchise if you were just going to put newcomers at the end? also, you could have just said that the only one out from brawl's roster is lucario, then just went on with your newcomers... but no... you wasted my time while i opened every single one of those things.

Wow really? Wasted what 30 seconds of your life? Elaith is clearly new to the board and just wants to express his/her views, which agree or disagree are still his/her own opinion. Do I agree with everything written? No, but it's not my list. Don't make them feel like crap about wasting your time.

On a more related note, I agree, I think they'll be more than 6/7 newcomers or whatever it was as well.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
Wow really? Wasted what 30 seconds of your life? Elaith is clearly new to the board and just wants to express his/her views, which agree or disagree are still his/her own opinion. Do I agree with everything written? No, but it's not my list. Don't make them feel like crap about wasting your time.
New or not, he knew how to put text within a collapse, that means he knew what was going on as he typed. but it doesn't matter anymore, he fixed what he did and he won't do it again due to what i have stated... but you on the other hand, you need to understand the true why, which is what i stated.
i may come off as harsh, so i apologize for any future harshness that i exhibit.

refugee

Smash Journeyman
He understood. With a side of salt

Fix'd for image and I made a typo, fixed that too. So what's going on so I can make a post that's not an one liner?
Oh, and thanks. Nothing much, what's the one character you (and anyone else reading this) want in Smash that doesn't come from a franchise that already have a character?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471

On a more related note, I agree, I think they'll be more than 6/7 newcomers or whatever it was as well.

TL;DR: I MAD.
Umad y

If he had the knowledge to put it in collapse he should know better. People need to stop being so soft, what he said wasn't even remotely close to mean. Get over it. LOL, if he feels like crap because a comment like that he should check his priorities.

TBone06

Smash Ace
New or not, he knew how to put text within a collapse, that means he knew what was going on as he typed. but it doesn't matter anymore, he fixed what he did and he won't do it again due to what i have stated... but you on the other hand, needs to understand the true why, which is what i stated.
i may come off as harsh, so i apologize for any future harshness that i exhibit.
The true why to what?

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
Mega Man X is the one character i want.

the true why for why i said what i said of what you quoted of me in which you responded. (confusing? lol)

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
oh no... you mean you want zero to steal this one from X too? he already stole MvC3!

TBone06

Smash Ace
Mega Man X is the one character i want.

the true why for why i said what i said of what you quoted of me in which you responded. (confusing? lol)
Lmao, I think I gotcha, I don't know much about Megaman, but I too think he needs to be in, in some shape or form. I understand that

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
No, I would show how much Zero owns Blue Bomber but I might take up the rest of the page and get infracted LOL

Yeah, my first is green!

Davidreamcatcha

Smash Ace
FREAKY FRED

Playlist

STATISTICS

Traction - 10
Size - 10

Weight - 7
Aerial Movement - 5
Jumps - 5
Ground Speed - 4
Falling Speed - 3

FREAKINESS

"He's a freeeeeeeeaky barber with a freeeeeeeaky barbershop who does freeeeeaaakky barber things!"

Fred has the potential to drive someone as insane as he is, with his creepy mannerisms and hair obsession.

This is put to good use in the world of Smash, as foes can become scared of Fred and his freakiness. Foes have an invisible freak meter, with 100 freak points. Several of Fred's attacks can causes him to decrease the number of "freak points" they have, causing only slight changes in animation at first.

The true change happens when he completely depletes the meter. When this happens, foes will become freaked for the next ten seconds. During these ten seconds, as long as Fred is on the same vertical plane as the foe and facing them, they will run away from him at their normal dash speed. The foe can still jump and attack during this time, though they'll be restricted to their dash attack in terms of standards. After the 10 seconds are up, foes regain themselves and have their freak meter completely replenished.

As a small bonus, the music changes and all sound effects outside of Fred's voice and the sound of the razor are muted during these ten seconds.

GRAB-GAME

GRAB - STRAITJACKET

Fred's grab causes him to whip out an orange straitjacket and swing it in front of him, covering a small distance in front of him. This has horrendously bad startup, as you might expect from a grab of this nature, but covers a decent distance and has some quick end lag.

If Fred catches the foe, he coils them lovingly, tying the straitjacket around them. They are now free to move around, alebit they cannot attack. They can button mash with average grab difficulty to escape this, Fred not being able to grab for about 4 seconds after they escape. If Fred gets right next to his foe, he grabs their straitjacket lovingly and enters a traditional "grabbed" state, allowing him to throw them.

Of note is that if Fred grabs a shieldbroken foe, they remain in their shieldbroken state during the grab, and can only react as normal once the regain their shield, allowing Fred to gain an easy few throws on them. While we're on the subject, if a foe's shield gets broken, a whopping 50 freak points are removed from their meter.

DOWN THROW - PORE POPPING

Starting up the razor, Fred proceeds to raise it to their forehead, attempting to shave their head. Once the razor gets on their forehead though, a comically exaggerated popping noise is heard as the character's forehead starts bleeding. Oh dear, it appears Fred has popped a pore! Fred lets out a muttered "Oops" after this, shrugging at the camera.

Foes who have a pore popped begin to take bleed damage of 2% per second as their hair starts to be coated with blood. They only bleed for about 4 seconds, and Fred can't stack the effect to prevent this from being utterly broken. Like all of Fred's throws, this doesn't release the foe after it is done.

UP THROW - BARBER'S SWEAT

Freaky Fred lovingly rubs his hand through the foe's hair, causing him to let out a bit of sweat at the thought of shaving the foe's hair. Fred's foes will not be released after this throw, so he can follow up with his pummel or what not.

If Fred performs this on the foe when they have lost at least 20 freak points, they themselves begin to sweat in anticipation of what's to come, and 3 freak points get taken away from them, as sweat slowly starts to coat their hair...

PUMMEL - SHAVE

Ah, here's what you were waiting for. Fred raises his razor up to the foe's hair/fur and begins to shave it clean, causing 5 hair clumps (each the size of a capsule on its' side) to fall to the ground every second. Fred can only do this for about 5 seconds before the foe goes completely bald, and he works at various paces depending on how much hair they have. Fred can cancel this into any one of his throws at any time. The foe's hair grows back after 15 seconds, of course. Of course, the foe loses 5 fear points for every second Fred shaves their hair.

So, what does hair do? If a foe steps onto a piece of hair, their speed is reduced, the effect stacking depending on how much hair is in one place. If they attempt to dash through this, they will trip and fly forward a Battlefield Platform as they do so. This also obscures the feet of the fighters if enough hair is in one area.

If Fred has caused the foe's hair to be soaked with sweat, stepping onto the hair will cause them to move along the possible path of hair at Sonic's dash speed, tripping at the end of the hair. They can fight against

If Fred causes their hair to be blood-soaked, it becomes even slippier than sweat, causing the foe to step on it and attempt to keep their balance desperately upon stepping on it, moving forward a Battlefield Platform at Ganon's walk speed if they do not button-mash to regain their balance. Upon moving a Battlefield Platform, they regain the balance...unless they move across other hair on the way, falling on normal hair will cause them to trip while falling on sweat-soaked hair will cause them to move while attempting to keep their balance on the blood-soaked hair, making this effective so they won't fight back. If they fall on another blood-soaked hair, they simply avoid it to prevent an infinite chain reaction.

Hair on the ground disappears 15 seconds after it was shaved.

SIDE THROW - PRATFALL

Fred grabs the back of the foe's straitjacket, beginning to pull it back like a slingshot. Fred will continue to do this as long as you hold the control stick, but foes will break out of the straitjacket and cause Fred to fly backwards from the knockback if they are kept more than 3 seconds.

When Fred lets go of the control stick, he releases the foe, causing them to fly in the direction he chose, face-first. They can button mash to escape from the straitjacket, regaining all their jumps once they do so.

If the foes hit the ground, they will skid forward 1-3 Battlefield Platforms depending on how long the control stick was held, taking 6% and and losing 3 freak points.

Should this be used straight out of the pummel, Fred will continue shaving their head as he pulls it back. This means that he can potentially force the foe to spread their hair as they are thrown, though it won't stack in larger increments, making it a bit more useless to Fred.

SPECIALS

NEUTRAL SPECIAL - "NAAAAAAUGHTY!"

Initial usage of the Neutral Special has Freaky Fred pull off one of his trademark Cheshire Cat grins, having a high lag time all around, about the same as a Falcon Punch.

If Fred manages to get through this, he will continue to wear the same expression on his face throughout all of his animations, never changing it, even if he is KOed. Now, while this may sound fairly useless, this does have some definite uses. Whenever Fred uses this special after the initial grin, he will laglessly let out a cry of "Naaaaaaughty!". If foes are within a Battlefield Platform of Fred, they become stunned in place for a second and have 10 freak points taken away from their freakiness meter.

This gives foes some actual incitement for the foe to enter Fred's barber world filled with creepy barber things, as he could simply use this to easily increase the meter if they stay away. This can also work well with his grab, as he can stun foes while preparing to hit them.

Of note is the fact that Fred can use this during the middle of any attack, meaning he can create an unpredictable attack to the foe's freak meter if the foe gets far too careless.

UP SPECIAL - RAZOR-RANG

Freaky Fred tosses his razor forward in an incredibly flamboyant manor, his back facing the screen in a pose similar to Captain American's shield tossing pose from MvC3. The razor spins, flying forward about 4 Battlefield Platforms at Mario's Dash Speed before flying back to Fred, who catches it once it reaches him. The initial trajectory of the razor can be angled, but Fred can start running away from the Razor to have it constantly flying back to him. One of the more notable properties of the razor is that the spinning allows it to hit foes in the background, the razor causing them to be dragged back into the foreground.

Contact with the razor deals multiple hits of 1% damage and will cause you to get dragged around by it, likely towards Fred. This can be a useful spacing tool, and a useful shieldbreaker against shielding foes.

In the air, Fred leaps for the razor as soon as it reaches 4 Battlefield Platforms away, before entering helplessness.

DOWN SPECIAL - BARBER'S CHAIR

Fred pulls out a Barber's Chair the size of Ganon in both size and width and places it down before him. The chair acts as a solid wall to anyone who comes into contact with it, which can be useful for setting a barrier for your hair traps. It also can't be rolled past, meaning it is somewhat useful as an added shieldbreaking measure.

If Fred presses the input when a chair is already out, the classic deathtrap cliche starts as two metal claws appear from the the chair and shoot out out 1 Battlefield Platform towards the foe, grabbing the foe if they don't dodge and forcing them to sit in the chair, removing 7 freak points . They can break out at any time with 1x grab difficulty, though Fred can regrab them while they're in the chair to force them to stay in it, as well as stacking grab difficulty if they're cuffed. Obviously, Fred is able to throw and pummel his foes while they're in the chair.

If the foe dashes or is knocked towards the chair, they will bounce off of it at double the speed they came into it, much like the Bumper item. This works extremely well with a tossed razor, as you can potentially force them to be grabbed by the chair or simply force them to bounce away. The razor does fly past the chair, preventing you from infinitely damage racking.

SIDE SPECIAL - ROOL'S BATHTUB

Fred pulls out a bathtub, as wide as 2 Bowsers and as tall as a Crouching Bowser, before swinging it in front of himself. This is laggy as hell, but worth it as the bathtub deals 24% and high knockback. As soon as Fred makes it through the attack, whether or not he actually hit with it, he will set it down on the ground. There, the bathtub can be stood in and knocked across the ground, dealing damage proportional to how fast it was going when it was knocked away. If you knock it into a hair trap, you can it to slide across the stage into the foe. You can also knock the foe into it with one of your gimpers to send them packing as it slides away. However, setting down the bathtub is laggy: clearly meaning you will want them strapped into your chair beforehand.

If you use side special next to the tub while it's onstage, Fred will swing it as normal before pocketing it for later use.

STANDARDS

JAB - TODD RAZOR

Extracting a vintage Straight Razor from his suit pocket, Fred swipes it at the foe's neck!! This deals 5% damage and decent knockback to foes hit by it, causing it be a somewhat decent damage building tool. It also causes them to bleed from their neck, the properties are identical to when the freaky barber pops a pore. However, the neck is a much more vulnerable area than their forehead; the foe gasps for air for .60 seconds every 2 seconds, causing them to become extremely vulnerable. They can, however, prevent gasping by shielding...

FORWARD TILT - CLOSE SHAVE

Fred quickly steps forward as he whips his razor in front of himself, doing 2% and slight flinching to foes hit by it. The foe takes no knockback, but is pushed back a slight bit, let's say a small Stage Builder Block. This move is fully angleable, similar to Bowser's ftilt.

After the initial swipe, Fred can abuse the flinch of the foes by repeatedly spamming this move, being able to push them across the stage in a Dancing Blade-like technique. Getting hit by this move 4 times (the 4th swipe and onwards deals no flinch to the foe), causes the foe to lose 5 freak points.

This move allows Fred to push foes around the stage, into your chair or their own hair or what have you. This deals some decent shield damage as well, giving Fred a good shieldbreaking technique. Despite this, Fred can't use this while he has an up special razor going, though this does function as an excellent follow-up to his up special.

UP TILT - SCISSORS

Freaky Fred takes a common tool used by barbers: the scissors, and snips the area in front of himself. This deals 8% and light knockback to the foe, not really worth the lagginess, is it?

Well, if the scissors hit shielding foes, the scissors puncture the shield! This causes foes to keep shielding as long as Fred holds the input, though they can button mash with 2x grab difficulty to escape it. If Fred chooses to release the input, he draws the scissors back with such sudden force that the foe trips, moving about 2 Battlefield Platforms past the barber. If Fred presses the input again, he snips the shield, dealing some decent shield damage, but giving him horrendous end lag that can be easily punished. Fred can cancel this into his grab, allowing him to grab the foe in an unpredictable motion.

DOWN TILT - FOOTLOOSE

Fred sneakily raises his heel up and extends his foot forward a bit. This isn't all that noticeable unless you actually pay attention to his foot, then it's quite noticable. If someone comes into contact with Fred's foot during this time, they trip over it and move past Fred. This can be useful if they're preparing to mount an assault or what have you. In addition, the foot movement is hardly noticeable if there is hair obscuring your feet, meaning foes are more likely to trip. If foes attempt to roll past you when you stick your foot out, they will trip as well.

DASH ATTACK - SERIAL SPRINT

Laglessly, Fred begins sprinting forward! His sprinting speed is only slightly faster than his normal dash, about 1 stat higher. Fred can attack while moving, and can even grab the foe and jump, but doing it all while sprinting forward. Fred can cancel out by shielding.

If Fred begins to sprint towards a foe and they are both facing each other, the foe will hop backwards 1 Battlefield Platform. This can help space them about into your chair or hair.

Speaking of your chair, if Fred sprints towards it, he will begin pushing it forward, reverting to his normal dash speed due to the weight of the chair. In addition, he can push foes tied in straitjackets as well, though pushing them around while they're in your chair is far easier, as they are less likely to escape.

SMASHES

FORWARD SMASH - PANCAKE STUFFER

Freaky Fred throws his arm out, fully angleable, in a sort of handshake motion. The arm stays out for about 1 second before Fred retracts it. If the foe hits Fred's hand with any attack, he grins as he pulls the foe uncomfortably close. From here, he extracts a plate of pancakes and stuffs 1-4 pancakes (depending on charge time) into the foe's mouth.

Foes who have at least one pancake stuffed in their mouth will have it constantly hanging out of their mouth, with the other pancakes stuffed in if Fred forcefed them it. Foes can simultaneously press the Special + Standard input to eat the pancakes drooping out of their mouth, taking .25 second for each pancake currently in their mouth. They gain a bit of weight for every pancake they ate, gaining 1 stat in the weight department for every pancake they ate, but jumping less and less high for every pancake they ate to the point where their jump will barely take them off the ground if they ate all 4, their falling speed increases similarly to their weight, as well.

So, why would the foe want to eat the pancakes, then? Outside the weight buff, if Fred uses the pummel on a foe who has had pancakes stuffed into their mouth, he takes a bit of time to shave the pancakes in their mouth in addition to the hair, causing bits of pancakes to fall to the ground in addition to hair, acting as an even better tripping trap than the one you already have, keeping them down longer. Pancakes last about 12 seconds compared to hair.

Still, there are debuffs to eating the pancakes as well. Eating the pancakes will make you a bit fatter, so much that if the foe ever trips, they will begin uncontrollably rolling forward at double their dash speed for about 3 seconds. Foes will become thinner after 6 seconds and regain jumps/lose weight once they do so.

UP SMASH - HEADBUTT

Fred steps backwards a Battlefield Platform upon the initial execution of this move, being an incredibly fast motion. Upon a second press of the input, Fred jumps forward a Battlefield Platform, delivering a devastating headbutt as he moves. If their is a foe within range and they do not shield it, their head will automatically be targeted by Fred. This deals 12-22% depending on the initial charge, and some bad end lag on Fred's part.

If Fred has applied any effects to himself using his down throw, guess what? They'll be passed on to the foe here, an interesting interaction saving a Sakuraish move. Obviously rushed, yes?

DOWN SMASH - JACKET SWIPE

Fred kneels towards the ground during his charging, doing so for the move itself. Once the charging is complete, Fred throws a part of his jacket outwards in an extremely flamboyant motion, the coat-tails lingering across the ground. Fred keeps the coat out for .28 seconds before swiping it back towards himself. If any foes were hit by the initial jacket swipe, they will start spinning in place for about 1-4 seconds, depending on the charge time, taking 5% damage for every second they spend spinning. Fred can grab them while they're spinning, or simply follow up on their vulnerability with another move.

Should Fred swipe his coat over any hair on the ground, Fred will hastily stuff it into his coat, keeping it there and removing it from the battleground. Should Fred swipe his jacket over his chair, it will begin spinning, causing anyone sitting on the chair to spin.

AERIALS

UP AERIAL - COAT-TAILS

Fred raises his jacket, causing it to drift above him as he falls. This reduces Fred's already floating falling speed by half, allowing him to maneuver through the air with ease and is able to attack as he does so. Fred will lower his jacket upon another tap of the input, this and the raising of the jacket are lagless, allowing him to reduce his fall speed erratically and unpredictibly.

If Fred has any hair stored from his dsmash, it will fall out of its' coat while it is raised, moving downwards slowly. This allows him to move the hair about on unsuspecting foes, as if the hair touches any foe's head, it will inflict any status effects it has on them. Fred can use his up special razor while drifting to bring foes towards hair as a good positioning tool.

NEUTRAL AERIAL - RAZOR SWIPE

Fred quickly performs a swipe of his razor in front of himself, dealing 8% to anyone hit by it. This is relatively quick, allowing Fred to wall-of-pain any foe attempting to return back to the stage.

SIDE AERIAL - JOYFUL DANCE

Fred spins in a gleeful manner in the direction you picked, doing so for .50 seconds. The spinning here deals 3 rapid hits of 6% to anyone hit by it.

As Fred is spinning, he is technically changing the place he is looking extremely fast. This can seriously **** with the foe if they have lost all their fear points, causing them to begin moving away from Fred and stopping at various times.

DOWN AERIAL - JACKET SLAM

Fred immediately grabs the ends of his coat, spreading his arms out so they and the coat cover 1 SBB on both sides of him. With a second press of the input, Fred pulls the coat inwards, entering a stall and fall motion, traveling downwards at a lightning fast speed, dealing 5% and upwards knockback to anyone hit by this.. If anyone was under his jacket at the time he pulled it inwards, they are muffled by the jacket and have to escape with 2x grab difficulty. This is a perfect way for Fred to get back to the stage, or possibly suicide KO if he is feeling spiteful enough. Just be warned: Fred will always die first if it's a suicide KO.

PLAYSTYLE

Think you're done reading it? You can't be assured
Wondering how I play will seem quite obscured
In no time, your longing will be cured
This playstyle section will soon get

NAAAAAAAAUUUUGGGGHTTTTY.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I really don't care which one of the two get in lol, I'm more concerned about Sonic reps and how the gameplay is going to be.

refugee

Smash Journeyman
I really don't care which one of the two get in lol, I'm more concerned about Sonic reps and how the gameplay is going to be.
Wait, you want more then just Sonic for that franchise? O_o

Also do you manually change the color of your text every single post or is there a setting that allows you to that automatically?

Davidreamcatcha

Smash Ace
Story Mode

VILLAINS

Ganondorf Dragmire
Discord
Le'Quack
Two-Face
The Penguin

NEUTRAL:

The Spy
The Medic
Dan Backslide

HEROES:

Twilight Sparkle
Batman
Deadpool
The Scout
The Sniper

BOSS:
Chapter 1 -

Subsequent Chapters:
* Harley
* Ryuk
* Twacy Villains (appear in one big battle scene)
* Other 5 Ponies (they're only cameos in the first chapter)

Bullet notes:

*Begin with Le'Quack infiltrating Ponyville
*He kidnaps Twilight Sparkle and brings her to Ganon's tower
*Pony chase scene
*Discord monologue
*Twilight escape

*Cut to Arkham City
*TF Industries buys it out under the control of Vlad Masters
*Medic takes Hugo Strange's place
*Scout appears in Arkham City, kidnapped by Two-Face
*Batman raids building, level start
*Batman and Two-Face fight
*Scout tags along with Batsy
*Batsy is taken hostage by other TF Mercenaries (Engineer, Sniper, Spy) who are working for Penguin
*Fights break out, eventually Engie and Sniper join with Batman
*Batmobile chase scene

*Cut to bar in Arkham City
*Dan Backslide and Deadpool drunk fight
*Batmobile goes through bar in Penguin chase
*Dan and Deadpool team up to chase the Batmobile, hoping to make some cash by bringing him to Vlad
*Ponies appear in Arkham City
*Joker cliffhanger

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
Mega Man, the ORIGINAL, is the one and only Mega who should be in SSB4. Maybe the others can be alternate colorings or costumes, if they are nice.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Wait, you want more then just Sonic for that franchise? O_o

Also do you manually change the color of your text every single post or is there a setting that allows you to that automatically?
Go to your user CP, there's a option that let's you keep a color.

SSonic is unlikely to get a 2nd rep, IMO.

But if he were too, I'd prefer Robotnik. You get an excellent villain rep and one who has been in the series from the beginning.

:phone:
**** Egghead, Shadow needs in. :awesome:

Anyways, Shadow is more popular than Eggman, was also an assist trophy too.

EDIT: I mean I would like to see some 3rd party characters but like I said I really don't care at this point, I just want to see the gameplay be good.
I've liked all three smashes gameplay. I've played 2 out of 3 competitively. Wasn't even old enough to know how to play competitively when 64 was out lol. Out of the two I have though, I've enjoyed Melee's more. On the flipside I'm VERY active in the brawl, probably cause it's what is more relevant atm. I would like to see something better than brawl to tbh lol. If possible something better than all 3 smashes combined would ideal.

D

Deleted member

xIblisx said:
Why be concern about Sonic reps? It's very probable that only Sonic is going to be playable.
Gamingboy said:
Mega Man, the ORIGINAL, is the one and only Mega who should be in SSB4. Maybe the others can be alternate colorings or costumes, if they are nice.
This. So much this. The classic version is the only remaining third-party character that deserves a spot in SSB4.

Jaklub

Smash Journeyman
Anyways, Shadow is more popular than Eggman, was also an assist trophy too.
After Sonic 2006 Shadow's not as popular. Sonic Colors for Wii has only Sonic, Tails and Eggman from Sonic characters that were around for a bit.

Still, 2nd Sonic rep is rather unlikely. Wouldn't get my hopes up for one. but if they had it, gimme Tails

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
Since we really don't know anything about the game, and everything is still guesswork, I feel like entertaining an idea (though I know it is very close to impossible): The allowance of Master Chief into the Smash Bros universe (ah, I can hear the groans now!)

First, I know it's nigh impossible. Nintendo is Japan-based, Microsoft US based. Nintendo and Microsoft don't have the history that Nintendo and Sony have, either.

But still, the franchise is well known and has had a wide influence, and not only that, it has a distinguishable character as opposed to the unnamed forces of many other FPSes. So, suppose for a second that Microsoft and Nintendo were about as close as Nintendo and Sony, and that the US/Japan thing didn't pose a problem at all.

Would you like to see the inclusion of Master Chief? Why/why not? Under such circumstances, do you think his appearance would be likely? Would his fighting style simply not fit in the Smash Bros universe, as he's mainly a gunner?

Ugh, I can almost physically see how bad of an idea this is to ask, but I prefer to see how people think and why rather than just knowing who they want in SSB4. I'll read MYM for that.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
After Sonic 2006 Shadow's not as popular. Sonic Colors for Wii has only Sonic, Tails and Eggman from Sonic characters that were around for a bit.

Still, 2nd Sonic rep is very unlikely. I wish SSB4 had Tails. That's only a wish tho.

Look it up, Shadow is still second while Tails is 3rd.

Sonic 06 is not a game, it's one big glitch. LOL. Also that Zero pic is mad dope, if they can they should make it happen.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Since we really don't know anything about the game, and everything is still guesswork, I feel like entertaining an idea (though I know it is very close to impossible): The allowance of Master Chief into the Smash Bros universe (ah, I can hear the groans now!)

First, I know it's nigh impossible. Nintendo is Japan-based, Microsoft US based. Nintendo and Microsoft don't have the history that Nintendo and Sony have, either.

But still, the franchise is well known and has had a wide influence, and not only that, it has a distinguishable character as opposed to the unnamed forces of many other FPSes. So, suppose for a second that Microsoft and Nintendo were about as close as Nintendo and Sony, and that the US/Japan thing didn't pose a problem at all.

Would you like to see the inclusion of Master Chief? Why/why not? Under such circumstances, do you think his appearance would be likely? Would his fighting style simply not fit in the Smash Bros universe, as he's mainly a gunner?

Ugh, I can almost physically see how bad of an idea this is to ask, but I prefer to see how people think and why rather than just knowing who they want in SSB4. I'll read MYM for that.
It's automatically out of the question because Master Chief hasn't even appeared on a Nintendo console. It would still be extremely unlikely even if that Halo DS game had become a reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom