• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
You could say the Jiggs music will be...

"not very effective."

...in regard to her chances in Sm4sh. Which aren't exactly bad to begin with.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
RUMOR ALERT!

I know how much you all love fake rumors, and I got us a NEW ONE! At least I think it's new.

[COLLAPSE="Picture"]
[/COLLAPSE]

So what do you think about the name "leak"?

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
RUMOR ALERT!

I know how much you all love fake rumors, and I got us a NEW ONE! At least I think it's new.

[COLLAPSE="Picture"]
[/COLLAPSE]

This was discussed a while back upon, everyone pretty much agreed it was fake, and even Sakurai confirmed so on his Twitter...

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
RUMOR ALERT!

[COLLAPSE="Picture"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Dude? Are you serious? Hehe we already discussed this several days ago, even Toise and Star shot it down as fake, we even translated it, you are so late.

:phone:

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
Super Smash Land

try it out and tell me... my laptop is out of commission and i am using a locked computer. it's a GameBoy styled Smash Bros and it's free.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
WELL SORRY FOR TRYING TO MAKE YOUR DAYS ALL A LITTLE BIT BRIGHTER! D,:

Super Smash Land

try it out and tell me... my laptop is out of commission and i am using a locked computer. it's a GameBoy styled Smash Bros and it's free.
I've played it, and my name is in the credits. It's pretty freaking fun!

You have:

Mario
Link
Pikachu
Kirby
Megaman
Vaporeon

to play as! It's fun IMO.

Of course, my character suggestions weren't picked... :(

Bubbles, Prince Sable, Metabee, and Bomberman. I picked such weird characters . . . >.>

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Vaporeon is on there?

Well, in regards to 3rd party, Bomberman would have been a nice choice, sadly he doesn't have alot going for him as much as Megaman I suppose.

D

Deleted member

Oasis_S said:
Is this an acceptable POOL of potential characters?
Yes. A few choices I doubt would happen, but I'm fine with it.
ChronoBound said:
One last thing I ask is for those still in this thread to contemplate the prospects of Smash 4 releasing in late 2014 or possibly later. We are likely more than three years away from Smash 4 releasing.
Understood. See you in late October.

By late 2014, I'll be a junior in college.
Starphoenix said:
You know, I made this avatar yesterday as a quick joke. Now that I have been looking at it more I realize how much I actually enjoy it. Weird.
Never really caught the joke. Anyway, it's good.
Starphoenix said:
Ness not a guarantee? Some of you guys need to stop drinking the kool aid. There is no reason for him to be cut. He is an important character to the MOTHER series and a staple in the Smash Bros. series. Give him a better PK Rockin' for his Final Smash and change around Lucas's specials and you eliminate all of his issues.
I'm saying 95% for Ness. With the franchise finished, there's a small chance of cut occurring and Ness may get the axe if it happens. Although I'm heavily doubting that and I think they'll more likely cut Lucas.

Personally, I feel as Lucas was the worst addition into the Brawl cast. Not a terrible choice, but not something that I think truly deserved in.
--- said:
Anyway if you're all debating sales then take it up with Chronobound he's much better at this kind of arguement.
ChronoBound announced earlier today he wouldn't be back until late October of this month unless some rumor came up.
Metal Overlord said:
Speaking of clones, if you had to choose a character to be in Smash that would be a clone, who would you pick?
Just Black Shadow to take Ganondorf's move set. Otherwise, I'd like to not see anymore clones.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Y'know, maybe it would have been better if Melee, instead of having six clones, had only added two original more characters: Falco and Ganondorf.

Whutefferz.

Anymore suggestions for this?
Not really. That is every suggestion anyone has made.

Add Sherrif

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Personally, I feel as Lucas was the worst addition into the Brawl cast. Not a terrible choice, but not something that I think truly deserved in.
That honor belongs to Wolf, IMO (and I actually love Wolf as a character, I just strongly dislike that he was a semi-clone, especially since we already had a semi-clone of Fox). I do agree with Lucas, however.

Just SHUT UP.
I don't mean to flame, but comparing Toon Link with that disgrace that is CD-i Link... SHUT UP.
This post made me LOL :laugh:

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
By late 2014 I'll be a freshman in College... me and my buddies are planning to all go to the Midnight launch together. Anyway Oasis add Deoxys to that character list.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
i was watching Super Smash Land on youtube and then i saw how they made megaman.......

oh my god i can't believe i forgot about item-1
from now on... if anyone decides to make a megaman moveset... Up B better be Item-1... i don't want to see anymore variations on rush (or beat)

.............. i still prefer X over RockMan.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
By 2014, assuming we're all not dead by the end of next year, I'll have been out of college for about a year or so.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm not hating T.Link on purpose! His game wasn't as great as the others, nor was the character himself. Train? NO. Boat? NO. It doesn't fit the LoZ purpose. No flaming here, but I like Y.Link better.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
I'm not hating T.Link on purpose! His game wasn't as great as the others, nor was the character himself. Train? NO. Boat? NO. It doesn't fit the LoZ purpose. No flaming here, but I like Y.Link better.
How old are you?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
17, and hopefully still going. Is this relevent, or are you trying for the "Older Players like Elder Characters" deal? If so, I'm listening Lol

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
17, and hopefully still going. Is this relevent, or are you trying for the "Older Players like Elder Characters" deal?
No I was just asking how old you are because you act like your younger then 17, anyway Toon Link... Young Link it doesn't matter. Toon Link Is probably going to get in anyway since well get a new Toon Link game for the 3DS eventually

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
No I was just asking how old you are because you act like your younger then 17, anyway Toon Link... Young Link it doesn't matter. Toon Link Is probably going to get in anyway since well get a new Toon Link game for the 3DS eventually

...And how am I younger of act? And yeah, I agree. Unless LoZ team decides to switch it up :D And for honesty, Metal Overlord, Haters gunna hate. Wat to do about dat...

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
...And how am I younger of act? And yeah, I agree. Unless LoZ team decides to switch it up :D
Hmm no offense but it's just the way you post it seems like you can be a little immature; I shouldn't have said that but whatever. Anyway what game Is Takamaru from?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I'll add Sheriff, BUT I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW SMASHCHU, that you are getting too caught up in the pattern and not looking at why the pattern exists.

*Plays Brawl until my contact lenses clear up so I can get to MS Painting it up*

Also, Toon Link is the better choice (than Young Link) because he is so aesthetically different from Link. Makes them feel more DIFFERENT despite being the same character. His cartoony looks also allows for a rather different playstyle, since JUMPING LIKE HE'S ON THE FREAKING MOON isn't very out of place. It's rather CHEAP, but at least it's still variety. Which is good for a roster.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Okay, this little right here. This little pow wow of terrible conversation, needs be not here. . . anymore.

Also, Toon Link is the better choice (than Young Link) because he is so aesthetically different from Link. Makes them feel more DIFFERENT despite being the same character. His cartoony looks also allows for a rather different playstyle, since JUMPING LIKE HE'S ON THE FREAKING MOON isn't very out of place. It's rather CHEAP, but at least it's still variety. Which is good for a roster.
I prefer Young Link, but only because I like MM more than any of the Toon Games. I don't really care either way, they're both going to end up being dreadfully pulled off. If all we're going to get from these different Link characters is a clone moveset, I would rather part with them. Give me Tingle please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom