• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New North American Online Player Tier List

M!nt

Smash Champion
YOURE NOT A MOD! Why does this stuff make you annoyed, cant you just leave it be and go one with your day.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I don't even care lol i was saying it for peek mostly, if he even cares any more.

Wintergreen the real question is why does everythign i post regarding helping threads annoy you so much, can't you just get on with your day?

kys

Smash Ace
But you're the one sticking your nose out first.

And locking the thread accomplishes nothing. Threatening to close the thread is asinine and ********, because closing the thread will certainly squash any more online player tier list talk, which is what Peek would want.

And the evidence from other threads says you do care.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I never said locking the thread would do anything good or bad. I said if the thread keeps going like that, it will end up closed.

Using the "care" term probably wasn't the best way to put it, I'll grant you that.

Keeping threads on topic isn't a bad thing, and random chains of posts like that generally cause only problems for what ever was actually being talked about.

B Link

Smash Lord
>everyone else gets a C
>c is canadian tier
=everyone else who is not in S tier is in canadian tier

impossibro

Also, is it just a coincidence that all of the players you've listed start with S? If I change to S Link can I join?
That would make my name really close to SL Link, another kaillera player :O

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Im D tier now.

Also, I know this is probably dead now but does anyone have any new list? Who do u guys think is A tier now since most of A tier on the front page doesn't play online anymore. I'm always curious to know who people think are good.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Im D tier now.

Also, I know this is probably dead now but does anyone have any new list? Who do u guys think is A tier now since most of A tier on the front page doesn't play online anymore. I'm always curious to know who people think are good.
This topic is dumb and I feel dumb replying to it. Everyone' opinion is somehow valid. Everyone knows the top 10 or something.
If anything, in general, I would add Killer to the bottom of A * as he has improved the most out of anyone online.

*I mean Killer's DI, jk, Killer should be on the bottom of A.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
I wish people didn't always say talking about who's better at smash is dumb. Most competitive scenes are fueled by discussions about who is the best. The NBA generates all kinds of buzz talking about LeBron vs MJ. ESPN did that thing where they said the Bush/Leinhart USC team was the greatest college football team ever (and then USC lost to Texas like I SAID THEY WOULD lol). Just saying, people shouldn't poo poo discussions about player tiers. THE PEOPLE love them.

Koro not saying this is your thought process, but you just reminded me of a point I wanted to make. Also Koro, who is your "top 10 or something"?

What are you talking about sheer? :troll:

Lol no troll face

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Clubba that's Koro not Kero lol.

Killer is probably near the top of A tier honestly. This is an ONLINE tier list.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
This topic is dumb and I feel dumb replying to it. Everyone' opinion is somehow valid. Everyone knows the top 10 or something.
If anything, in general, I would add Killer to the bottom of A * as he has improved the most out of anyone online.

*I mean Killer's DI, jk, Killer should be on the bottom of A.
I don't know the top 10 anymore since most of them don't play anymore. Peek, fireblaster, nintendude, kuz, A$ and ecartmen don't play online so I want to know who's on the list now.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
I don't know the top 10 anymore since most of them don't play anymore. Peek, fireblaster, nintendude, kuz, A$ and ecartmen don't play online so I want to know who's on the list now.
Well nintendude doesn't play often, but he was at A tier level at Apex. Firo is also A tier. Star King, Killer, Sheer, tacos. Personally I'd put MATTS in there because he flat out ***** me. Haven't played YBOMBB 1v1 enough to say, but he's pretty good. I'm others are escaping my mind, but yea.

DONT CARE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE ON ANY LISTS PWND OWND 100% BETTER BEST

B Link

Smash Lord
I concur that MATTS is A-tier. But he has mentioned in the past that he does not want to be on the list.

In other news, I think YBOMBB's jiggly is A-tier and Star King's yoshi is too good.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Probably something like

JaimeHR
Frogles
Killer
SheerMadness
Firo
Nintendude

idk they don't 1v1 me tier
MATTS!
YBOMBB
Bane (I guess he quit?)
tacos

I personally struggle against Killer more than Sheer/Firo/Nintendude with Pikachu/Kirby/Yoshi. Although I did way better with Fox than I expected in that Steam crew battle, so maybe I've just been using the wrong characters the whole time. Still, he's good against those 3 at least. And I also 3-0'd Jaime in Fox dittos in MATTS! tourney when my Yoshi got owned when I tried using him in Singles, so I guess Fox is definitely my best now, sigh.

I don't think JaimeHR and Frogles are really a tier above the rest (if I'm really A tier).

cmu6eh

Banned via Warnings
This thread is superfluous. Matts! has a list in the kalleria weekly newsletter that is 102% correct

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
mint don't underrate yourself like that

everyone plays on aliases now and the 2 days i was online i only got gg's with some guy named Wilde and mint idk how to list this anymore been gone too long is there any players I should know about

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Wilde plays EXACTLY like me, but slightly worse. We're both so defensive, its like knitephox's nightmare

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i haven't been online in ages so yeah not gonna be savvy with new faces and his skill level was good enough to be a possible alias

Top Bottom