• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New North American Online Player Tier List

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
If you guys are willing to drive to new brunswick on some upcoming weekend, Im sure either megavolt or myself could host a smash fest.

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
meh i just got back into the game for chain-ace's tournament.

i'll still be playing some but not very much. dorming at rockoff hall in new bruns this semester so hit me up if you guys wanna fest once in a while. SWAG

-freshest smelling cf on da planet

The Real Sykes

Smash Apprentice
Im down weedwack just letme know, have megavolt text me when you guys are gonna have it, i go to school out in PA so if anyone out there wants to play also PM me.

Smelly Cat, you smell

The Real Sykes

Smash Apprentice
So I just wanted to tell the sick game i had last night with LD, we started play I Love smash and MATTS! in teams. and LD goes dude just keep kirby off me i go fine i kamakazi MATTS! for an instant death 5 times in a row. Then LD has them both 2v1 and LD is standing on the other sick of dream land standing lasers ftw. It was sick nasty thanks for showing me some new skills bruh

Battlecow

Play to Win
I hadn't either until yesterday, is the weird thing. He's in V (joined thursday I think) and believe me, I wasn't just overestimating my skill or having an off-day. Mother****er is crazy. He does all the great-player stuff. He also insisted that it wasn't an alt and that he'd been online for two years, although he'd recently taken like a 5-month break.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I'm trying to main Yoshi now lol. The annoying thing is I have like 5 candidates for main, but Yoshi is the most fun so yeah

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Yoshi is for noobs.

Noob.

So Battlecattle continues to trash talk about how he beats me all the time and I'm not A tier. So I trashed his poor little Pikachu. Pretty sure I 3 stocked him 4 times out of 5 games. He did barely manage to beat me 1 out of the 5 games.

Then I trashed his Falcon a couple times.

Pwned.

Lol nothing personal battle cattle. But I enjoy our trash talk.

Battlecow

Play to Win
<3 sheer

I wish I played a character where I didn't have to win to be better than everyone ;)

f'real tho I was feeling cocky after giving it to his fox but that yoshi is... pretty good.

M!nt

Smash Champion
SK your yoshi is my favorite now, even just by playing those 2 or 3 games

don't worry tacos you can be 2nd :troll:

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Yoshi is for noobs.

Noob.

So Battlecattle continues to trash talk about how he beats me all the time and I'm not A tier. So I trashed his poor little Pikachu. Pretty sure I 3 stocked him 4 times out of 5 games. He did barely manage to beat me 1 out of the 5 games.

Then I trashed his Falcon a couple times.

Pwned.

Lol nothing personal battle cattle. But I enjoy our trash talk.
Where did this come from?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Battle cattle likes to trash talk. And I enjoy giving it back to him.

Like I said it's nothing personal. Just fun.

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
I haven't been on kaillera in a couple weeks because I don't got my a-tier med
:troll: but not really

Let me play NoX and I'll see if its dock or not.

TANK64

Smash Lord
You mean YBOMBB (and you I suppose :p ) for A tier, and StarKing for S.

Tacos got like 1 A tier vote.

and yeah Peek ran away...

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
I played YBOMBB recently and he beat me pretty bad....again. My john was I wasn't on any a-tier meds :troll:
I hate losin to YBOMBB, he's so easy to read, but hes one of those players that'll take a stock off within any mistake you make. Very efficient, knows the game really well.

Other people I recommend, Bane for S-tier, and Killer for high A-tier, MATTS! doesn't want to be mentioned but hes also high A-tier.
Only reason MATTS! even beats me is cuz he uses Kirby all the time and plays like a ***

Nova/gav is underrated too. Honestly I think hes inconsistent and has a sloppy playstyle, but when hes at his best he does beat people.

Smelly Cat is pretty good. And painfully I recommend LD in a high placement, like high B at least. He's kinda stubborn, but I've been helping him improve his strategy which mostly struggles against Yoshi, Jigglypuff, Pikachu, and Kirby.

Oh yeah, I play and "observe" tacos enough to put him in a-tier.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Everyone's A-tier, B-Tier is so yesterday
For real. Wtf is this, not everyone can be in A tier lol. Star king is A tier, not S tier. S tier is only for uber good ppl. This is crazy. Tier inflation is bad for competitive economoy. Player tiers should be based on relative skill to others, so it shouldn't steadily improve over time. I swear I'm waiting for someone to say I'm A tier these days lol. 8 ppl A tier cap I say. What a ramble

:phone:

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
Not everyone is A-tier, we're listing people who have moved there "now". Some people shouldn't even be on that list like Fireblaster, he doesn't even play "much" anymore to be that good.

TANK64

Smash Lord
Everyone's A-tier, B-Tier is so yesterday
lol There's actually some truth to this. Everyone is getting so good o__() . It makes me happy.

For real. Wtf is this, not everyone can be in A tier lol. Star king is A tier, not S tier. S tier is only for uber good ppl. This is crazy. Tier inflation is bad for competitive economoy. Player tiers should be based on relative skill to others, so it shouldn't steadily improve over time. I swear I'm waiting for someone to say I'm A tier these days lol. 8 ppl A tier cap I say. What a ramble

:phone:
I knew this would come up. While I do agree this is based on relative skill obv, the competitive landscape is a bit different then before. Before there was a sea of scrubs and very few good peeps. Now there are lots of peeps scraping that really high level play IMO. But I would say that there should be a cap. 10 for A, 20 for B ?

Also this is why I'm hesitant to throw Tacos and other peeps into A tier 'cause you would have to put ten others also. Imo WOTG is top of B tier right now, and even he loses to YBOMBB. I mean come on people >__> . He beats everybody but the best of the best. He has results that you can put your finger on like the tourney win against Nintendude. I think it's safe to say these things would be a justification for putting him in A.

Oh and what happened to the voting system this thread had before. Guess without Peek it doesn't matter anyways but, pretty much a bunch of people agree that YBOMBB is A tier.

Not everyone is A-tier, we're listing people who have moved there "now". Some people shouldn't even be on that list like Fireblaster, he doesn't even play "much" anymore to be that good.
I know right. Do Kuz and Fire even play this game anymore?

Top Bottom