• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New New MA Player Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Is there anyone in the Boston area who is going to both Esticle and Mass Madness, and has room for myself and Darc? If you've even more room than that, Boxman and Larx are also interested in coming.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Sorry for sounding stupid, but I noticed I haven't been added to the list.

Name - Serris
Hometown - Plymouth, Massachusetts (Southern Mass/Cape Cod region)
Main Character(s) - Samus/Zero Suit Samus
-
Game Preference - Brawl
AIM - Foamy1319
MSN - fissionmetroid@hotmail.com
Car - No
Commuter Rail - N/A
T - Stop - N/A

And my cousin has an account here, but he hasn't posted yet:

Name - Equipoise
Hometown - Wareham, Massachusetts (Southern Mass/Cape Cod region)
Main Character(s) - Marth, Ike, and Pit
-
Game Preference - Brawl
AIM - ZombieXterminatr
MSN - N/A
Car - No
Commuter Rail - N/A
T - Stop - N/A

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
yeah so, people are coming to my house to play today, if anyone is in the area and interested then by all means COME OVER.

just let me know over aim or post here i guess before hand. Ace i know for sure is coming right now and Fayt is coming after he gets out of work

faytmaker

Smash Rookie
I don't think we need to say that Memphis is uncool. I mean I know everytime I look at his name all i see is Memphis(UNCOOL)chains.

PS...Memphis you didn't add me on the list just another example of your uncoolness

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
well

one day fayt, one fayt.
i like never update this, btw. i should though

mass doesn't have a lot of activity, people only know each other because of tourneys or AiB matchmaking.
we already know how gay you are, but i'll update it eventually

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
The Biweeklies I can get done through library staff, so we wouldn't need the venue fee. The person I've been talking to wants to run something, so I'm going to help her start something up, even if it's not necessarily smash. Tournaments won't be done by the library, so there will be a venue fee, which should easily be covered, any extra money would go either to try to buy food for people, or into the winner's pot.

I'm really hoping this works out.
.........?

KingK

Smash Apprentice
Don't know if this is worth posting but I will anyways. During the summer I live in NH but during the school year I'm at Boston College.

Name - KingK (forum name....friends call me Gamgy)
Hometown - South Boston Region - Chestnut Hill (Boston College)
Main Character(s) - None at this time.
-
Game Preference - Any smash game but I'm way better at Brawl
AIM - FOD Nimrod 88
MSN - possiblyimpossible@hotmail.com
Car - Nope. Who needs one in Boston?
Commuter Rail - I'm closest to the Newton stop I guess?
T - Stop - Reservoir (D line), Cleveland Circle (C line), Boston College (B line)

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Don't know if this is worth posting but I will anyways. During the summer I live in NH but during the school year I'm at Boston College.

Name - KingK (forum name....friends call me Gamgy)
Hometown - South Boston Region - Chestnut Hill (Boston College)
Main Character(s) - None at this time.
-
Game Preference - Any smash game but I'm way better at Brawl
AIM - FOD Nimrod 88
MSN - possiblyimpossible@hotmail.com
Car - Nope. Who needs one in Boston?
Commuter Rail - I'm closest to the Newton stop I guess?
T - Stop - Reservoir (D line), Cleveland Circle (C line), Boston College (B line)
I'll be at Massart in the fall, and NH isn't far fro me at all. We should defiantly play

Spife

Smash Master
*you're

I can use the common room in my school, might have a small venue fee, I"ve done it once

Draw backs: Need an adult (generally a teacher), and I'm lazy, and it's in North Western Mass

Pluses: Huge space, lots of tables and chairs, plus we could probably get acces to extension cords as needed (no tvs, no other rooms except hallway and bathroom)

It's in greenfield, so check it out and tell me the distance, if people were interested in driving to this empty town (in terms of smashers) i'll do it. I think there will be one other smasher at the start of september (the rest are leaving).

Oh and the best part is there is no brawl comunity here. So melee, STAKE YOUR CLAAAAAAIMMMMM!!!!!

Zen Basis

Smash Rookie
I'm at UMass Amherst... I was thinking about maybe getting into the competitive scene, but nothing ever happens out here in Western Massachusetts. I think about half of the people in Eastern Mass think Massachusetts stops at Springfield. x_x

Spife

Smash Master
I'm in western mass also Zen and not far from Umass, AND i'd start maybe doing some stuff out here but well...eh.

Side note if anyone finds my psx memory card they'll win. forever

BubbleTea

Smash Apprentice
Name - BubbleTea
Hometown - Northern Mass/Lowell Region (Amherst)
Main Character(s) - Pikachu/Olimar
---
Game Preference - Brawl
MSN - ghostkat64@msn.com
Car - yes
Commuter Rail - Amtrak o_o?
T - Stop - ?

hope that's everything...contact me if not.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Bubble Tea, I don't really update this for an unknown reason I don't even know but you should come to Memphis Isn't Cool on the 24th IN LOWELL BABY WOOOOOOOOO

bring a set up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom