• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New New MA Player Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman.

Smash Champion
There's 4 tourneys coming up with melee (two of them being just melee tournies).

Super Aids (Maine) - July 26
The Four Swords Are Bringing Back Sexy (CT) - July 27
Long Live Hit Stun (CT) - Aug. 8 (melee only)
Mass Madness 11 (MA) - Aug. 9 (melee only)

ThreeX

Smash Lord
QUESTOR, THREEX... UNITE!!!!!

WITH OUR POWERS COMBINED, WE CAN

SPAM

>_>' yayuhz, dis sheet won't ever be on page 2.

Spife

Smash Master
Questor I have some advice for you
"Gravity only comes into the equation, if you plan on falling"~N.W.O Defy gravity

So stop planning on falling, wanna go jam a little at mm11? I'm out of shape but will do a little parkour

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm down. hopefully I'll have kongs down by then. I would be working on them tomorrow at harvard at the jam, but I doubt I'm going because of the toe.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I was a told by a reliable source that if I posted on this board and complained enough that someone would eventually adopt me into there group of smashers. I'm not bad and I believe some of my main problems in tournaments comes from me being inexperienced fighting most characters. The only time I get to fight people who don't suck is at tournaments.

I need practice!!!! HELP ME!!!!

Questions? Comments? Suggestions?

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Y'know Memphis, considering he's fairly close to you... and all...

Just saying...

Cause I wanna not look like a lying douche bag....

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
lol'd. I do remember playing you Memphis and from what I remember you could REALLY use some practice against me. ^_^

Spife

Smash Master
Yeah, I'm down. hopefully I'll have kongs down by then. I would be working on them tomorrow at harvard at the jam, but I doubt I'm going because of the toe.
I could maybe possibly still bust out a kong. I'd do some light **** though, I'm not intterested in going to the hosbital (UNLESS WE ALL WALKED LIKE MOSSES MIRITE?!??!) on the best melee tourny ever day!

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
OWM makes me cry inside.

Than I remember that I'm probably the Sonic Main that's come closest to beating him so far and I feel a bit better.

I'm thinking about trying out a new character OWM, was playing around with them last night. I wonder how they'd fair against ROB. I'll have to see if I can get him up to par by the next time we meet.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
riot i'll mm @ esticle $5, i won't lose. practice is a john
ace i'll mm @ esticle $5

own ill rematch you but not 20, i'm really poor. unless you can wait until i beat 4 people to get the 20 then i'll do it but.................... idk

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Ma official notice. I am not working Wednesday - Sunday. I expect to see you at Esticle and Mass Madness. But on Wednesday - Friday who wants to brawl? Riot, Mages, Memphis?

I wanna get some decent practice in before Esticle... not just my casual friends that I can get away with **** I should never get away with.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Give me a date, place, and time, and I will try to be there. But I may need to bring one of my friends who is no where near as good as me. And I can't do wednesday.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I keep trying to get people to come to my house but everyone is Johning like a homo.

I can record stuff too if anyone is interested in that sort of thing.
WHO WANTS TO COME OVER?! IS IT THE SCARS?!

but yeah, who

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ma official notice. I am not working Wednesday - Sunday. I expect to see you at Esticle and Mass Madness. But on Wednesday - Friday who wants to brawl? Riot, Mages, Memphis?

I wanna get some decent practice in before Esticle... not just my casual friends that I can get away with **** I should never get away with.
Catch me on aim and maybe we can work soemthing out.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Memphis, Riot tells me Lawerence is not particularly far from Andover. I don't work Thursday and Friday. You two pick one of those days figure out if you wanna do his place or yours. I'll be there. It is that simple. The more the merrier imo.

I vote Thursday though. I get paid Friday and I want to be able to chill with a friend I don't see to often. You guys think we could do something Thursday? My AIM is the same as my board name, which Memphis knows already, so let me know.

WhiteMage, I'll try and hit you up on AIM tommorow when, I don't have to start trying to get ready for work.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Memphis, Riot tells me Lawerence is not particularly far from Andover. I don't work Thursday and Friday. You two pick one of those days figure out if you wanna do his place or yours. I'll be there. It is that simple. The more the merrier imo.

I vote Thursday though. I get paid Friday and I want to be able to chill with a friend I don't see to often. You guys think we could do something Thursday? My AIM is the same as my board name, which Memphis knows already, so let me know.

WhiteMage, I'll try and hit you up on AIM tommorow when, I don't have to start trying to get ready for work.
I'm gonna leave this up to memphis then. I wouldn't mind having people over my house but I think my mom would question these new people in comparison to my goody-goody friends. Especially with some of you looking a bit older than me. After we get to know one another a bit more I'm sure she wont mind though.

Just tell me the address and date and I should be there.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Oh! OH! I see how it is now. You hate me cause I'm big and scary lookin'. That's messed up. :(

But seriously, I don't think a parent has ever hated me... it would be interesting just for that. So yeah, Memphis. Me and Riot are looking to play, NO LOCATION JOHNS AT ALL! Thursday would be sweet, cause I get paid friday and would really like to spend some of the day with a friend I never see anymore... but she might have work or some stupid **** like that.

But Riot and Memphis get at me on AIM or leave me messages, my AIM name is the same as the boads(which apparently Memphis already knows...). I expect messages to be left for me that include Smash plans ****it.

OWM, I'll get at you on AIM probably tomorrow. I should be getting ready for work right now.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Double Post by like a day. Ma sucks at this... :(

Riot, if Memphis fails I'd still be willing to head there if you think it wouldn't be too bad for your parents. I'll play you and your friends or whatever... I just wanna smash before Esticle and I want new people to smash with. If only cause I don't want to spend the week playing people that do tons of Roll > Fsmash > Roll > Fsmash. It tends to make me play worse... and WiFail isn't good enough at all.

Spife

Smash Master
I keep trying to get people to come to my house but everyone is Johning like a homo.

I can record stuff too if anyone is interested in that sort of thing.
WHO WANTS TO COME OVER?! IS IT THE SCARS?!

but yeah, who
If i wasn't such a melee fanatic I'd take you up on it.

You don't have me in the first post either .____.

Name: Spife
Local: Greenfield MA
Game: Melee
Main: Link
Aim: TheGreatSpife
Car: yes

fill in the blanks if there are any ^_^

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Thursday got ****ed for me too >.<

I have to go out to dinner with my grandma....

Its funny, I have just about no life whatsoever beyond this game (no job etc.) but right when I get a chance to play with people who are good some **** comes up.

I'm still free friday JIC and I will Definitely be at MA Madness. And then we can plan from there.

Sorry about this.

Add me to the front page as well?

Name: Riot
Game: Brawl, Melee for fun, but I don't think I am good.
Main: Zelda/Sheik
AIM: Don't have one
Car: Variable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom