• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico's dead sexy power rankings(1/4/2008)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Oh ok. So why is dec 1st so far away! And that tournament better not suck. I will be pissed to all hell if it does

Hmmm...I don't think it'll suck. It should be pretty good. It's in a good location for its name, so if they advertise in Farmington/Durango well enough, we should get a good in-city turnout as well as a good OOS turnout. Sweet!!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Sweet. So any new lists of more peple going?

Wraith = maybe
ZMan (???) - who knows
Random person who thinks he's great - Ha

Nah, I wouldn't think so. I highly doubt it. They're not too into smash anymore. I'll ask Lrin at school, he might want to go, but everyone else probably won't. MAYBE ABP, but that's WAAAAAAAYY doubtful.

tw1n

Smash Champion
I figured ABP would be all over that like a fat kid on a cupcake. Try to convince him a bit. As for the others, well its their loss

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Yes, but we have no idea how he got there. If anyone of those people Erich mentioned will go it will probably be Lrin. Pice and ABP just don't care about smash anymore. Besides, they're all addicted to Guitar Hero 3 right now anyways.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Guitar hero 3 rules. Not as much as smash mind you, but it still owns. The final boss battle is you versus the Devil (also called Lou) playing the devil went down to Georgia... OWNED!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Its really funny but a pain in the ***. And how can it b a spoiler? Plastic guitars... only 5 fret buttons... OH GOD! You strum one place! And I'm sounding like I know how to play a guitar when in reality my musical talent equals that of a level 1 pichu! Mother of god!

tw1n

Smash Champion
I believe it. But did you know that women = evil. Ah yes I have mathematical proof. But no man will ever truly say that it is correct due to the fact that we love women too much to want to get kicked in the groin lol

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
women take time and money, time equals money, money^2, money is the root of all evil, women equal evil. We know. XD

Sarcasm really doesn't work on the internets. D:

And Guitar Hero is tight, but doesn't take too much effort to be good at.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol ya everyone knows the equation. And no it really doesn't. It just needs about 3 hours of boredom to get good at it. About 3 more to be pro.

Hehehehe...you guys are harsh on those Guitar Hero guys!!

Anyways, yea I wouldn't expect those guys to go. Chris also has a new girlfriend so that just adds even more to the NO of him going. I'll ask him, but I doubt it.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Oh congrats to ABP. Ya its tough to be a gamer and in a relationship. But there has to be an even balance. Tell him I said please alot...

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Hmm, interesting point, Paul.

Ah, don't diss the poor Guitar Hero pros, too bad. It takes skill to rock 'n' roll all day =D.

Lol. My girlfriend knows I'm going to the tournament already, and she is fine with it. She plays games, but she thinks Smash is silly. I'm a Nintendo fan and she thinks Nintendo is all cutsey ~.~ So demeaning, lol.

On the note of the 4 corners tournament, who are the five people going to be in our crew?
Erich, Paul, Everett, Steven, and Me (Cause I'm pretty sure ABP isn't going). Or does someone have a better idea? (Yes, I realize I suck the most out of those five... sorry)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ya that was mean Kyle. But my gf understands that I will compete in these tournaments Shes cool with it. She actually loves the game thank god. And she likes watching me play after the first monthly we went to =D

And I think we should have matches to see who will be representing. I know Kyle wants a shot at it. And Neil does too(despite his performance at the last crew match up). Not to mention anyone from Farmington.

C-J

Smash Cadet
Hey guys.

Miss you all. Pharmacy school is rough. I'll never play smash again lol. but i'll still win!!!... at nothing related to smash. seeya

C-J!!!! What's up!! Good luck with the pharmacy school. Nice to see you posting here and there.

The perfect example of two people in a relationship and the girl being cool with the video game part is Buzz and Sugar_Poultry. They are now married, and you know what? She's the nicest girl ever to Buzz. He still goes to tournaments, he is also the designer of the new Smash Nexus system that will be releases soon with Brawl. The best part of it all though, is that she travels OUT-OF-STATE with him to any tournament he wants to go to. She even plays Smash competitively now. Crazy, huh?? Sigh...I wish all girl's were as cool as she is. It sounds like you guys are all well set on that though, they don't seem to mind you guys playing video games. And I can guarantee you that Chris' new GF does not care that he plays video games at tournaments. I 100% guarantee it. The reason he wouldn't want to go is because it was very recent that this happened.

I'll ask ABP and Chad and those guys tomorrow at school if they want to come or not. If they do, they'll have to be bringing another car though!!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Thats awesome for the relationship thing.

If ABP and the other guy do go we should have room. Lets say each vehicle can fit 4 or 5. Ten thats 12 to 15 people can go. Right now what are we at for confirmed going? 10 or 11 ish

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Eh. A "girl who likes to play video games omg!! lolz" doesn't necessarily make an awesome girlfriend.

Quite frankly, I don't give a **** if she does or doesn't, that is the single farthest thing from important. It's just nice that they happen to share that one similar interest, like books or movies.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
but then there could always be opposites that get along (like that show Dharma and Greg). ive seen it happen before.

"true love is when you both know the worst things about the other one and you accept that and it doesn't bother you in the least bit." - that one guy from Meet Joe Black

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I only have respect for GF's who understand that their boyfriend's have a life outside of their own relationship.
Eh. A "girl who likes to play video games omg!! lolz" doesn't necessarily make an awesome girlfriend.

Quite frankly, I don't give a **** if she does or doesn't, that is the single farthest thing from important. It's just nice that they happen to share that one similar interest, like books or movies.

You guys get 10 points.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Sweet, ten points richer!

I'm not saying opposites don't work. My Nana and Grand Daddy Doc were COMPLETE opposites.

*story time* They pretty much fell in love at first sight, no joke. My Nana actually decends from English royalty. Her grandparents being royalty. She always dresses proper, speaks properly, has flawless manners, is always wearing jewlry, and is so kind and generous it gets her hurt and walked on all the time.

My Gran Daddy Doc? An army brat, a drunk, smokes, swears, total jerk, sarcastic, harsh, strict, stern, rugged, and the list goes on, yet they were a perfect match for each other. I think it is really cute.

My Nana's grandparents actually DISOWNED her, literally, because she married such an improper man.

And, umm.... power rankings rock.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ah how sweet. Me and my girlfriend were exact opposites. She used to party (alot) and other stuff. She never really played video games and other stuff. Now she basically enjoys almost all the things I do including gaming :)

Oh and yes power rankings rule. But I need to knock off JohnyLaw and a few others and get my name on there already lol

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ha feel lucky. I got knocked off the list after a horrible performance at that one tournament. But I shall get my revenge. It will be like a hitlist working my way from number 10 to number 1... maybe number 5 would be better. But still. JohnyLaw. I'm aiming for you first. See you at the monthly ;D
*Evil laugh

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
dun dun dunnnnnnnnn

Remember remember the 17th of November,
JohnnyLaw will be off the list when it comes December,
Tw1n's IC's will attack with Samus coming too,
Your doc will be so shocked his face will turn blue,
You're tech skill will fail you're mindgames so few,
And very soon he will say "Lrin I'm coming for you."

Top Bottom