• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico's dead sexy power rankings(1/4/2008)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ha ha thats funny. And kyle thanks for that little poem. I shall take it to memory. But seriously. I wonder if I can rig the brackets to have me face JohnyLaw first match... hint hint cough cough

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol thats funny. Ya don't piss us off... while in smash we may lose, in real life we have the ability to break necks (have proof. Ask Kyle)... But I could never see myself beating up any of you. You all are too nice.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ha! Like a gun could ever kill my brother and I. If we are rushing at you guns will only slow us down (stupid hit lag XD). Plus guns are the weak way of fighting. I would much prefer swords, katanas, bo staffs, or something along those lines. Hell even a good knife fight over guns. Guns are too cheap. Its like Jigglypuffs rest thats easy as hell to hit

hahaha!!!! That was one of the funniest things I've ever heard Kyle. Sad, but true. Look at the Last Samurai.

I like the way David thinks though. If people still fought by old school weapons like bows, spears, shields, swords, etc, then war would be completely different. Luck would have very little part in a battle, and the true best man would win everytime. These things involve far more skill to master than a gun. Besides, that makes it more fun to learn.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I eat nukes for breakfast, but I always miss lunch for some reason.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Or I can get the gun from your hand (yes I know how) then what will you do? At that point I will go Bruce Lee/ Kurt Angle all over you and throw you off the roof of ninja monkey. But its ok. Mad Tech skill will save your life :D

tw1n

Smash Champion
ha ha true. Thats why the IC twins have other methods for KO'ing someone. Hmm... I wonder what would happen if the IC's(us) hit Captain Falcon (sinz), Marth (Erich), and Doc (Kash) in the head with sledge hammers... Falcon could drive away quickly... Marth has that sword... and Doc has major amounts of pain pills.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Then I'll Falcon Punch you, killing both of us in the process because we all know a Falcon Punch performed by anyone other than Falcon will destroy the user of the technique.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
haha Kash you know everything! But one problem. Nana would have to sacrifice her/himself to save the other one (1 2 3 NOT IT dave!).

I could easily shield he attack and at worst just be dazed like Im on morphiene or something. And Im sure Nana would have shielded too if not for her stupid 6 frames of delay

tw1n

Smash Champion
I only see 2 problems with this logic.
1) Kash can't hit hard enough to land the falcon punch. Stick with Docs Fair. It still hurts
2) I'm NOT Nana remember. We agreed. We are both Popo's who gave up on the worthless ones and teamed together

Twin_A

Smash Champion
yeah david you should never underestimate someone (isn't that right Kash *cough my link somehow beating your doc cough*). For all we know Davis could punch through a brick wall, so thats were wrist control comes in I guess. (everyone go onto youtube and look up Derrick Comedy Self Defense. Now that S*** is funny)

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Haha, good point. Yeah, please don't underestimate me. That makes you look stupid and me look like a punk because then I'll have to prove to you and myself that I am more than you make me out to be.

I actually punched the **** out of this apartment complex wall... my hand is still kind of ****ed up... but that wall sure won't **** with anyone for awhile =P

Twin_A

Smash Champion
yeah i bet you put that wall in its place. stupid walls.
although just cuz you punched a wall doesnt mean you hit hard. here ill give you a free shot at my arm saturday. dont worry neither i nor my brother will hit you back. you've just sparked my curiosity thats all. Don't forget in the world of street fighting: tires don exits :p

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ah but likewise dont underestimate us :p And tiers dont exist in this world. Its who can hit the other one better first and who can also land the last punch lol

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I never said nor meant to imply because I punched a wall I punch hard. Not at all. I don't even see how that makes sense.

I was watching UFC last night. Some awesome ****. I love UFC. None of that fake crap.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hell ya. UFC is the greatest. And NM actually has some of the best fighters. God bless altitude training lol. I would love to enter into a UFC match but I know I would get beaten in badly... VERY badly

OMG...I'm dying of laughter in every thread I've caught up on so far...I'm dying, my sore abs are killing me...*cry*

I do agree that old school weapons did cause longer, more painful deaths, but nontheless is does not change the fact that guns are easier to use then they were.

Of course Marth has a sword!! He'd swipe you all away with it. Just when you're about to dash, he uses his amazing range and swipes you all away!! Awesome.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Eh, I like fighting. I like the adrenalin and excitement. I don't fight a lot, and I'd rather fight organized and professionally than out on the street or in school, but I like fighting regardless.

My friends and I are going to try to start up a fight club B).

Also, on the note of me being able to do something, I'm gonna start taking break dancing lessons and maybe once I'm done with that, maybe, I'll try to learn Capoeria.

Top Bottom