• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico's dead sexy power rankings(1/4/2008)

Hmmm, it's up to you guys. I still haven't got my game back all the way but I'll do it, don't you worry. I agree at the moment Steven, I think Paul is a little better too, as he has been far more consistent than I, but like I said it's up to you guys what you do with the list. We'll see how the next one goes down. I think that one more monthly is needed to truly decide it. Good list otherwise though, it's well thought out, especially with the reason why they are in that spot next to them.

Shapechanger

Smash Apprentice
No complaints with moving down to make room for people genuinely better than me. This monthly literally snuck up on me, what with getting called at nine that morning and being informed of its existance, and I had no time to practice. Next time I hope to do better.

tw1n

Smash Champion
next time I will call into work lol. I didn't get to test my ic's on anyone but neil really :'( But if mine can compare to Kyle's then I can only hope I would do well. next month :)

tw1n

Smash Champion
yay go Kyle lol. I'm just wondering how well his IC's will do against ABP. I kick his IC's *** with Peach. But I heard he beat your Peach Paul. Hmm... maybe he figured something new out. Who knows.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
  • Tournament performance- It's not about how high a person placed, but rather who they defeated and who they lost to. These rankings take into consideration a person's collective Singles, Doubles and Crew performances over history and of recent times.
  • Consistency of Results- If a person has done well or poorly in a singular tournament, it is not enough to warrant a major shift in their respective rank. On the other hand, a person who has continually produced similar results over many tournaments will be assessed accordingly.
  • Competitiveness of Tournament participated in- No point winning a tournament filled with 100 n00bs - Tournaments which have highly ranked or respected participants (from either Local or Out-of-State regions) will be given greater weight.
  • Must be a current resident in New Mexico.
s

Hi everyone!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hi Sinz. Long time no see. So when is the next big tournament going to take place at? Is it going to be another monthly thing or will Erichs tournament come u sooner? I'm already too impatient lol

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Yeah, guys Iam going to states today WISH ME LUCK!

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
wait, you guys went? ****, none of the Durango people could make it, our ride had to dog sit. but i might have made more of an effort had i known.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
I believe he is talking about one of the Farmington weekly tournaments. No we didn't go.

Also, the date for the 4 corners tournament has been moved to December 1st.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
I could probably go to the 4corners tournament if I get a carpool. It would kick *** if almost everyone we know and love from the southwest could come.
As of now, it seems like At Melee's End isn't as amazing as I thought it would be. FCD and OC3 just had to be in the summer. :mad:

But yeah, I'll come to 4corners.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hey Neil. You can ride with me, Kyle, and Lewis. We have enough room for one more person. And so far its Kash, Kyle, Lewis and myself so it should be an interesting drive.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Haha. That sounds like a fun drive. I've been to Farmington with three friends for a tournament once before... oddly enough they were college students as well.

I miss CJ =(

tw1n

Smash Champion
Do you remember how to get there Kash. It may help a bit. Because sometimes mapquest blows with directions

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
No, his name was Chris. He was a Doc main, too, and we were always in constant competition >:].

Well, for starters, Mapquest directions ALWAYS blow. Google Maps is much better. ANd yes I do know to an extent.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Arrr....I desire car-poolage. Sorry I didn't chime in earler, I was at my grandparents' house in Texas all weekend. I can pitch in however much is asked of me (within reason) for gas.

tw1n

Smash Champion
My girlfriend already called dibs on the last seat in the jeep. But if honestly needed someone can ride in the back. Its big and kinda comfortable. But it is still technically an oversized trunk so comfort may not be at its best.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
if bad comes to worse even I'll ride in the back of the jeep so you can go GG.

But we still have to check with Lewis to make sure his roommate isnt going. So far we have me, David, V (david's gf), Lewis, Kash, and GG (assuming one of us rides in the back).

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Now im thinking of that speech from V were every word starts with V lol. Actually if you guys wanna laugh go to vgcats.com and look up their V for Vendetta parody (its priceless and i promise its nothing bad). They make fun of video games lol. They even have one for Brawl I believe

tw1n

Smash Champion
They have a few for Brawl. But ya she gets told that all the time. V is just her knickname. But I told her for halloween to go as V from V for Vendetta.

Top Bottom