• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico's dead sexy power rankings(1/4/2008)

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Hey play nice. I know I would get owned and look like a fool but who cares. Kash has his personal stuff to take care of just as the rest of us do
Thank you for being mature and not being a personal assaulting douche.

You don't know what crap I'm dealing with. A freaking video game tournament is not high on my list of priorities. That's not even joking anymore.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
haha yeah sorry about that you guys. i know its a joke. I just snapped cuz of what was going on when i posted that lol

geez i wanna go to a tourny so bad at this point. Its fun beating people up in real life (God bless TKD) but i wanna test my skills in Smash again lol

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
come on up to farmington. they have weekly tornys.
sat 3:00
50$ in store credit if you win... assuming we have enough people. we had a low turnout last sat because of your Alb monthly so they cut the prize down abit.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
What's up? Thomas need the cash or something? If that's the case, I'll contribute any winnings I earn.

Orrrrrrrr do you mean you're actually gonna have a brother?

You know, I really don't know what's up, so I'm gonna shut up now.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Lol... No.

His girlfriend's parents are forcing Nicole, his girlfriend, to move there for a year because she was caught ditching school and shop lifting... so if I go it is going to be mainly I'm driving Thomas up there to see her and the tournament would just be something for me to do while up there.

So seeing as how I'll probably go now, who is coming with me?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Still not sure if I'm going, lol, but I am debating...

I'm debating taking school off Friday and taking a nice little road trip to the LA Convention Center to get my hands on a playable demo of Brawl. Would anybody be down to do that with me?

Too late. Argh!! This is what I get for being too busy to post. I miss all the good stuff. Whatever, I couldn't have gone anyways.

Brawl's delayed until February...ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!! ME SMASH TO BITTY PIECES!!!!

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Actually, I found it isn't too late. The 12th was just the last day for pre-registration. You can still buy tickets at the door.

Umm... does someone wanna trade cars for a weekend? I need a car with better gas mileage if I have any hope of going... My car gets 12 MPG and that's $400 in gas to and fro... I swear on my life nothing bad would happen.

tw1n

Smash Champion
I would Kash but my car would crap out before you made it 30 miles. Its at the end of its life almost :(

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Well if not everyone sucked and would lend me a car I could go. Guess I wasted $90.

I WAS going to take five casettes:

One casette for a video documentary of the trip
One-Two casettes for a character profile of each character (everyone of their moves, their final smash, and techniques specific to them)
Three-Five casettes of just matches and other stuff.

Too bad, I guess...

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
Well if not everyone sucked and would lend me a car I could go. Guess I wasted $90.

I WAS going to take five casettes:

One casette for a video documentary of the trip
One-Two casettes for a character profile of each character (everyone of their moves, their final smash, and techniques specific to them)
Three-Five casettes of just matches and other stuff.

Too bad, I guess...
Since lending a car too some one is so easy lol

tw1n

Smash Champion
I'm sorry Kash. I watched some new videos of Brawl on youtube. So sexy. I'm getting way too impatient

tw1n

Smash Champion
Its beautiful. But now you can charge links whirlwind! Gonna be gay there. But Sonic and the rest look beautiful

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Toast always lands buttered-side down. Cats always land right-side up. Strap a cat upside-down onto the dry side of a piece of toast and drop it. It will float there in a state of quantum indecision.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Murphy's dictums lol." Everything that can go wrong will."

Early bird may get the the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese.

And the one that applies to David and I lol: its called the 50 50 90 rule. If ever you have a 50 50 chance of guessing something right. 90% of the time you will guess it wrong.

EDIT: fixed it bro :p

tw1n

Smash Champion
hey kyle. You mean the early bird may get the worm, but the second MOUSE gets the cheese right?

Here's another one. The probability of a piece if toast landing butter side down nis proportional to the cost of the carpet it will land on

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Personal opinion on rankings after last tourney.

1. Erich - Personally I think Paul is a little better, but the most recent tournament results say otherwise, so Erich can have the top spot.
2. Alphabravo - Been way too consistent to be anything lower
3. GoldenGlove - Placed higher than the other contenders for this spot (Sinz and ABP) at the september monthly, Sinz and ABP didn't even participate in the october monthly.
4. AllBoutPeach - Dropped some for aforementioned reasons
5. Sinz - Same
6. Kashakunaki - Didn't attend last tourney so stays in same place
7. Sliraobe God - Tournament placing is consisstent, keeps his place
8. Twin_A - Very very good performance at this last tourney. Could potentially move up further if he stays consistent, but one great performance doesn't rocket you up the list, as evidenced by my staying in the same place after a similarly good performance in september.
9. Lrin - Dropped just a tad due to Twin_A's moving up.
10. BTK/Johnnylaw - Replaces Pice due to relatively good performance at sepember monthly and Pice's not participating in the october tourney.

Top Bottom