• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico's dead sexy power rankings(1/4/2008)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Its ok Davis. You can hate me and my IC's along with my your mom jokes. And Kyle. Of course we will need nana. We want them to at least be able to kill something every now and then

tw1n

Smash Champion
My nana runs off the edge herself she's so ********!!! But she is good for helping popo with chain grabs and combos :) and... thats about it actually.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Oh you'll need her...to be humiliated that is. Cause I'll freeze glitch your Popo and wobble your Nana.
yeah i remember you telling me that.

and hmm, where have i heard that quote before... it seems familiar to me... almost as if stolen from Wobbles himself... oh wait I think it WAS Wobbles who said that first. way to be original. lol im just givin ya **** :p although that would be funny as hell to see in an IC ditto.

and I'll leave ya with this quote (that is not mine) about the IC's suck comment: "there is no such thing as low tier characters, just low tier players."

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
yeah i remember you telling me that.

and hmm, where have i heard that quote before... it seems familiar to me... almost as if stolen from Wobbles himself... oh wait I think it WAS Wobbles who said that first. way to be original. lol im just givin ya **** :p although that would be funny as hell to see in an IC ditto.

and I'll leave ya with this quote (that is not mine) about the IC's suck comment: "there is no such thing as low tier characters, just low tier players."
I don't need to be original if someone already said it best. And unfortunately, I know how broken ICs can be, thats why they suck. Since with wobbling, they're practically higher than top tier unless played against in a ditto.

tw1n

Smash Champion
IC's are cheap but so is Marth and Sheik. If anyone wants to say otherwise then be my guest. But it stil takes some amount of skill to use them and even more skill to beat them

tw1n

Smash Champion
Marth has a weakness. All characters do. Its called facing someone with better skill. Other then that **** peach's down smash, marths priority, and fox and falco's shine!!! The only legit no dirty move character is Kirby... god bless cheap, great moves ;)

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Try getting past the dsmash doubleslap. Edreeses beat Wobbles with pretty much that alone (though Wobbles was nervous). Peach has too many weaknesses. Slow ground speed, crappy WD, no moonwalk, combo'ed easily, and dies from the knee way too quick.

The only character without any weaknesses is Fox. A Marth is fine, too, but no Fox, to be sure.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Fox has one huge weakness. Thats his firefox. Sure it can go a long distance but the stall part of it alone always sets up for easy kills

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
If the Fox is ********. His recovery isn't godly like Peach, who can come from virtually anywhere, but it's still **** good. Only time it's really a weakness is against Fox or Falco, maybe Marth. Otherwise, if he's below, he can scale the wall and tech anything, then illusion to grab the edge before you can hit him, air-dodge on, or repeat the cycle. While ICs have it easy mode for edgeguarding, a good Fox is still hard to kill. Peach loves it when he firefoxes, because she can just float a bair to stop him forever, but still, it's about as much of a weakness as Marth's up+b.

Also, the firefox hardly compensates for shine kills, waveshining, uthrow uair, lasers, and just how **** fast that ******* is. Yeah, if you can hit him, you can mess 'em up. But hitting a Fox that spaces right and doesn't miss L-Cancels is a ***** to pull off. D:

Erg

Smash Cadet
If the Fox is ********. His recovery isn't godly like Peach, who can come from virtually anywhere, but it's still **** good. Only time it's really a weakness is against Fox or Falco, maybe Marth. Otherwise, if he's below, he can scale the wall and tech anything, then illusion to grab the edge before you can hit him, air-dodge on, or repeat the cycle. While ICs have it easy mode for edgeguarding, a good Fox is still hard to kill. Peach loves it when he firefoxes, because she can just float a bair to stop him forever, but still, it's about as much of a weakness as Marth's up+b.

Also, the firefox hardly compensates for shine kills, waveshining, uthrow uair, lasers, and just how **** fast that ******* is. Yeah, if you can hit him, you can mess 'em up. But hitting a Fox that spaces right and doesn't miss L-Cancels is a ***** to pull off. D:
is there a good fox in NM

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I don't think so. Haven't played them since we last went though (obviously), so they coulda found one by now. 2 months is enough time to get a majority of Fox stuff down.

Erg

Smash Cadet
I don't think so. Haven't played them since we last went though (obviously), so they coulda found one by now. 2 months is enough time to get a majority of Fox stuff down.
ok becouse you were talking to someone about fox stuff
and you said something about me, I think for cheapness
just saying

tw1n

Smash Champion
Sweet I smell a big tournament coming. maybe kyle and I can test out our IC's a bit and see how we hold out. Oh ya CO. NM's skill got alot higher since last time you all came down. Who knows how things will be this time :) p.s. we can still do housing

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Lol. I'm sorry. I'll be a much more reliable camera man in the future, I promise!

I'll be the next... uhh... what's that one guy everyone regards highly because of the matches he records? Whatever.

Umm, by the way I'm going to have to disagree with you about Fox, Interim. He is very easily edge guarded. Yes, his recovery is good in length and the fact he can come from just about anywhere, but that doesn't mean it isn't easily predictable. I would definitely not say the worse, obviously, but certainly not THAT good. Plus, chain grabbing much?

Top Bottom