• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico's dead sexy power rankings(1/4/2008)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So we have Johnnys crew. and the twins
vs

20 stock total

Sinz
Alphabravo
Erich
ABP
GoldenGlove

Pice

Smash Apprentice
PLese come to the sept 22 tourny so we can pwn u all(twin will especially dominate yall)

tw1n

Smash Champion
What do you mean if!!! I will spend the next week mastering Kirby's suicidal tendencies and punish everyone!!! Hahaha... I'm in for a long week huh?

Don't get cocky Steven. You're not right now, no. But just be careful you don't go over that fine line. Keep up the confidence.

You know what I mean Kash, I've been placing in random spots everytime.

Me and Paul might change the tourney's date to November, we'll see how things go. I'll let you all know soon enough.

Props to all in NM. As a whole, we have improved hugely.

Are you and Steven doing anything this weekend Davis? 'Cause if you're not, then we should do something on Saturday after my X-C meet.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Yeah, I appreciate you keeping me in line, Erich. Not that I'm particularly out of line at the moment, but little reminders are always good.

I should be free this weekend. I have my driving test on Sunday from 10-12 though, so I probly can't do any overnight stuff.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Haha yeah. and if you're taking your test at the DMV make sure you have a car handy that doesnt have any cracks in the windshield and you'll be fine. And i guess if you hit the curb then its an instant fail with some instructors. (hope this doesnt scare you lol). dont worry its as easy as four stocking a level one cpu :p

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
What if Steven can't four stock a level 1 computer? Heh.

This weekend... I don't know. I'm not a very emotionally stable person, or stable in any way, really, right now. I think I just need a weekend to myself, but that never seems to happen so we'll see...

tw1n

Smash Champion
A weekend to yourself sucks. What you need is a weekend full of excitement and to not think about anything at all thats been bugging you. thats what my brother and I did a ways back and we were great

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Maybe... I don't know. I'll see how things turn out. School is also a factor in that, too. Man... I haven't done anything for school in like two weeks, yet I have all Bs As and Cs. lol.

johnnylaw505

Smash Journeyman
Yah I agree, Oh yah and by the ways

Four Corners Tournament Royale

Place: Durango, CO (The Recreational Center of Events)
Time: 11:00 AM
Entry Fee: $10.00
Date: October 27th (People can crash at my place the day before if needed)
Questions: 970-426-9913 --or-- PM me (preferred)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ooh big 4 corners tourny huh? Might go just to watch my *** get kicked in. Might be interesting tho. And Davis... ouch.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Goody! Seems like CO can take and beast NM and UT in crews if you both come, and RAAAAAAAAAAPE teh AZ's.

I wish AZ would come, they're the big brother of the 4 corners. D:

Hmmm...cool. I might be able to make it. Have to check my X-C schedule and make sure I don't miss a meet, or an important meet.

Did Neil call all yall's? I'll call you and see Davis. If so, I'll see you all today.

Erich out.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ha ha Neil got wobbled. Guess who did it? ME!!! It was a blast Neil. Thanks for the invite. Sorry I left early but I had to wake up early to start fixing my relationship. All turned out well thank god. but still. Nothing is better than playing smash till 3:30 while constantly insulting Davis' mom. Sorry again Davis. For anyone who is interested in reading most of the hilarious insults click here www.smashboards.com/showthread.php/davismomjokes Now all you have to do Neil is kick *** next weekend. Represent New Mexico man. You can do it being one of the most technical in the state.

I'm out. Catcha all later. Take care. And will be smashing you soon.

P.S. Thats not a hyperlink. I'm way to lazy and forgetful to make a page bashing Davis' mom. I just wanted to make some people feel like idiots after they clicked on it a **** load and nothing would pop up. HA HA!!! Peace

Top Bottom