• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico's dead sexy power rankings(1/4/2008)

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
unm has a few smash players, but they arent good at all.

and im sorry CO but i think my brother and i alone could go up there and steal all of ur wimmenz before you could even get a number down here. we shall rule the day! but first i think im going to take all of el pasos wimmenz just to prove it :p

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
lulz@taking CO wimminz. If you want super sluts, have a go. They aren't that hard to get with, haha.

And we already took all your wimminz.

Especially the twins'.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
haha ACTUlly david already has a significant other and thus doesnt need to take any wimmenz anywhere and i already have somethin goin on. but even then ive met you guys, too much competition in CO for me :p
maybe ill just stick with here and el paso (im jk you guys)

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
I wouldn't worry about it too much, besides, if you do well in EP then that will have a positive effect on your ranking. Don't expect the rankings to change that much. One great or terrible performance is not enough to warrant a major shift in somebodies position. So I wouldn't worry too much about your position as long as you do well at the monthlies after the one this weekend.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Dammit... I wish I could make it to the monthly. I'll be at the September 15th monthly and the 22nd tournament for sure, though.

Ahh, it's good to see that NM has got its smash scene up and running finally as oppose to the one tournament every three months we used to have, heh.

elmizatron

Smash Rookie
so im trying to get people to go to your tournament lol how meny people will go ? and i think we will need housing =)

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Ken, maybe we could put together a carpool or something, tangent upon whether I work then or not. I'm gonna go follow up on the job tomorrow, so I'll let you know what's going down. Hell, if we're lucky enough, I could maybe make a good amount of money offa MM's at NDK and use that to help pay for people to go as a way of payback. Don't hold me to that, though.

No guys, the big tournament they're talking about is mine and Paul's sometime in October, being planned now. We'll let you all now about it with an update later.

elmizatron

Smash Rookie
Ken, maybe we could put together a carpool or something, tangent upon whether I work then or not. I'm gonna go follow up on the job tomorrow, so I'll let you know what's going down. Hell, if we're lucky enough, I could maybe make a good amount of money offa MM's at NDK and use that to help pay for people to go as a way of payback. Don't hold me to that, though.
i wont because you always fail and you dont win MM's because you choke

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Ignore him, I've told him I'm not going to respond to the flame-baiting in CO's thread, so he's gonna try to expand it as far as he can to try and suck me right back in.

So, is there gonna be a tournament on the 22nd, then?

tw1n

Smash Champion
My bro and I are going to UNM. He's majoring in business and I'm majoring in electrical engineering. Man I wish I could make this weekends tourny

Top Bottom