• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico's dead sexy power rankings(1/4/2008)

tw1n

Smash Champion
No **** LoVo beat Germ in a MM!!! Holy crap lol. Hola KenGeedorah take me to your leader. How have you been? All of the CO crew needs to come back up here.

elmizatron

Smash Rookie
No **** LoVo beat Germ in a MM!!! Holy crap lol. Hola KenGeedorah take me to your leader. How have you been? All of the CO crew needs to come back up here.

lol dont you mean down ? and yeah we are thinking about it but we dont know when yet :D

o nice, no wonder you took my sig
no dont look at it your not supposed to know

ahh yes i remember you Ken Geedorah Take Me To Your Leader in Parenthesis, the one with the sexy fox that taunted tetsuya (twice) in the middle of a match, that was beautiful lol
lol hahah yeah. Im sure i can beat him now lol that was the first time i used fox in tournament lol becouse i suck in marth dittos :D :laugh:

tw1n

Smash Champion
I want to see how much better you all got. I'm trying to main fox but I have a tough time being all technical and crap. Thats why I'm taking interims advice of just play gay... still so hard tho

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
First off, LoVo took a match from Germ, he didn't win. They were still **** good matches, and Germ said it was the best Link ditto he's had in a very long time. LoVo for 2nd best Link? Nah, he's gonna take 1st. XD

Anyway, Fox is a good character for anyone to pick up, if not just to work on technicals. As for just playing gay, Erg is the best to ask about shine crap, I know how to camp, Ken is weird as ****, and Ferdi just... is gay. So yeah, ask accordingly for advice, though mine is pretty simple, haha.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
by any chance were any of the matches recorded? would have loved to have been there to watch it and maybe pick up tips for my link lol.

yeah its kinda funny, my bro picked up fox (who im kinda working with) but im starting to work on my falco more and more. figured it might be good to have a fallback char incase my link comes across someone he cant beat.

oh yeah all you guys from CO, i have some fmily moving out there who im going to go visit. depending on when i go i'd love to play you guys in a round of smash or 2 while down there.

Whoa, I've missed a lot. Sorry.

Anyways, I agree with Alpha about the Peach thing. That's the only character he's got, and the next tournament, I swear if me OR Paul lose to ABP again...shoot me. I'm not losing to that thing again. I've refreshed my memory on how to beat his Peach and done a lot of studying. Now there's no chance he has of winning anymore. I haven't played him in so long I forgot how to beat him, but not anymore. He's goin' down!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Yea CO. As soon as we get a decent sized tourney up and running then we'll give you guys a yell. I think me and Alpha might try and do something, I haven't actually talked over the specifics with him yet, but we probably can. We'll do it later in the year probably, like in September or October. I'll get on that tomorrow with him at lunch and physics.

I, personally, think that the Germ isn't that great. I don't like him at all myself. Nope. Lovo's cooler, and he has a better Link. 'Nuff said.

Just play gay...just play gay?!? That's exactly how I'm going to beat Chris, fight fire with fire ja? D-smashing continually? I don't think so!!! I'll be so gay he won't even know what hit him.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Whoa, I've missed a lot. Sorry.

Anyways, I agree with Alpha about the Peach thing. That's the only character he's got, and the next tournament, I swear if me OR Paul lose to ABP again...shoot me. I'm not losing to that thing again. I've refreshed my memory on how to beat his Peach and done a lot of studying. Now there's no chance he has of winning anymore. I haven't played him in so long I forgot how to beat him, but not anymore. He's goin' down!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Yea CO. As soon as we get a decent sized tourney up and running then we'll give you guys a yell. I think me and Alpha might try and do something, I haven't actually talked over the specifics with him yet, but we probably can. We'll do it later in the year probably, like in September or October. I'll get on that tomorrow with him at lunch and physics.

I, personally, think that the Germ isn't that great. I don't like him at all myself. Nope. Lovo's cooler, and he has a better Link. 'Nuff said.

Just play gay...just play gay?!? That's exactly how I'm going to beat Chris, fight fire with fire ja? D-smashing continually? I don't think so!!! I'll be so gay he won't even know what hit him.
Hey...since you play Marth...and ABP only uses Peach. Why don't you simply tipper?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I don't know tony's advice for needles are crazy.

Shiek is weird.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ya I am trying to pick up some of the technicals with fox quickly. I'm just mad at how inconsistent I am with his SH. I can do it consistent for a while and out of no where just lose it. Blah. But ya maybe my brother and I will trek up to CO just to practice with you guys lol.

Oh and go LoVo

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Haha, the dsmash is horribly overrated. It's a scrub killer for very good reason. Just don't DI into it (DI up if you're hit), and land on the ground sparingly between comboing the hell out of Peach. Don't give her a chance to do it, or, if you do, make it a trap. That move is really easy to punish, unless you're ICs

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Haha, the dsmash is horribly overrated. It's a scrub killer for very good reason. Just don't DI into it (DI up if you're hit), and land on the ground sparingly between comboing the hell out of Peach. Don't give her a chance to do it, or, if you do, make it a trap. That move is really easy to punish, unless you're ICs
As long as its my ICs Peach's Down smash only does like 6%

You guys are crazy man. Plus 20?!? I just gots a power-up that gave me +100 Dsmash RES!!!! There's only one of those. Booyah.

Don't even worry about it Ferdi or Toni, I got it down. That Dsmash is indeed very punishable, and I intend to punish it at the next tourney, as that's his primary move. turnip, dash attack, dsmash, float-cancel bair. That's about it. Sometimes grab. Continual tippers is so going to happen Ferdi, just you wait. I can't wait for the next tourney!!

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
My general response to this thread: Whatever

If this is how it is going to be, I'll just have to prove I'm not incompotent and I am worthwhile through the only way everyone will understand.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
He means take everyone out in a swoop of solitare.

Hmm, I see. Not that I doubted you, but yes, I like that. Me too, I can't explain in words what happened after that period of no smashing for me, but I can sure as heck show everyone.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
That's what I like to see. Be like LoVo, not like Imposter Ken. Beat people and don't talk **** behind their backs, as opposed to losing and pretending you're better by talking smack.

elmizatron

Smash Rookie
That's what I like to see. Be like LoVo, not like Imposter Ken. Beat people and don't talk **** behind their backs, as opposed to losing and pretending you're better by talking smack.
what ***** dont act like you dont do that "oh yeah im better than Nite" or remember when you said you used to beat victor alll the time and then you got tired of the game and stoped playing so you suck now? lol bull **** havent you been playing like years longer than us shouldnt you be soo good ?

elmizatron

Smash Rookie
Interim...you are a very wise person.

Next month, those power rankings will be different...
**** that he sucks only thinks he is good he lost to lovo's Pikachu and he was fox in a tournament match not kidding

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
A random tournament match. No prize money, no glory, just us all being stupid. I do believe you also texted me during some of those matches, and were continually harassing me. Also, I never said I used to be able to beat Victor all the time. I used to be better than Ferdi, before he actually practiced and became good. I only have a few months on you guys, not years. Also, I DO beat Nite, I lost to him once in tournament, and you can ask him how our friendlies have been going, as well as how every tournament since has gone.

Hey, why don't you mention 4 stocking me with Ness, too, while you're at it? Using stupid friendlies matches really shows a lot, now doesn't it? You're ******** Ken, and even Christian is still better than you. Love how your epic team lost consistently to me and Nite until we switched to characters we didn't even play for teams, and even then we kept winning. Love how you've never placed higher than 7th in any tournament ever. Love how you talk **** about people behind their backs, but can't back it up. And finally, I love how everyone in the smash scene, and I mean EVERYONE in the smash scene, talks **** about you when you're not around, especially about how annoying and desperate for attention you are. gb2 crossdressing and pretending to be a girl for Victor. At least you were good at that.

To NM smashers: Sorry to have CO drama come in here.

EDIT: I won't lie that up until OC3, I kept changing my mains because I got bored. You might remember me playing Pikachu in tournament (not the qualifier) and almost beating Jeris with it. I dropped Pikachu shortly after. Tim'll vouch for me on that. You might remember me actually being able to do well against Rafa's Link with Roy. Same thing happened. ICs, Sheik, Fox, Y. Link, story was the same. The only people that were fun to play were Rafa and Victor (I didn't get to play Ferdi and Jeris very much back then), and so I kept switching who I played as. Now that Colorado improved as a whole, it's a lot more fun to fight everyone with like.. 3-4 characters. That and I found some cool things out for said characters at OC3.

Of course, we'd NEVER bring up all of that, would we, Ken? Kinda hard to remember that I just might be decent, and might actually be one of the best in CO if I didn't keep switching around. Ask Jeris about my Peach, he'll tell you I'm not a garbage player. His opinion is a little better than yours, I would think.

EDIT 2: Wait a second... aren't I one of the top 5 anyway?

Top Bottom