• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico's dead sexy power rankings(1/4/2008)

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Heh...I think my policy is just gonna be to never make any statements regarding mine or anyone else's skill. If you're good, other people/tourney rankings will attest to your skill for you. If people want to bring up random friendlies, sure, they can take whatever small victories they get. Doesn't change the fact that the better player will come out on top when it actually matters.

elmizatron

Smash Rookie
oh yeah i 4 stocked him with my ness

yeah you did say that and nite says hes better than you christian is not better than me nice try trying to make yourself feel better tho everyone hates you in the smash seen with the exception of your boyfriend kenny (no offence kenny at least your good) and again with the victor thing wow you have been throwing that in my face since ever is that the only thing that you can say to me ? you know only thing thats tru and nothing happend so i dont see whats soo bad about that and whering girl pants ? at least i can get some without spending a **** load of money and time on somone y dont you go play guitar in the dark again more emo than what i have ever been

post in our thread if you want

elmizatron

Smash Rookie
Heh...I think my policy is just gonna be to never make any statements regarding mine or anyone else's skill. If you're good, other people/tourney rankings will attest to your skill for you. If people want to bring up random friendlies, sure, they can take whatever small victories they get. Doesn't change the fact that the better player will come out on top when it actually matters.
lol he did lose in actual tournament(pikachu vs. fox) and he has said that he can beat ferdi and kenny and lovo and nite in tournament im not saying that nite and kenny are better but they both say the same about tony and im sure that he cant beat lovo or ferdi or jeris

this is getting good lol keep it up please. * grabs popcorn*
lol

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
It wasn't an actual tournament. I still want to play Ferdi in tournament, because I haven't in almost a year. I've 2-0'ed Kenny at every tournament except 1 (I ~think~ he beat me), and you haven't even talked to Nite. Nite admits that he's not that good right now because he's been slacking.

And isn't your nickname copy-pasta? The only time Irvin harassess me is when you're around, Rafa doesn't hate anyone, Nite doesn't hate me, I dunno about Christian, David, Yang and Ben don't hate me... so who is everyone? Also, I dunno if I could take Jeris out of tournament now, but I think I could at least take a match. LoVo is the one that I won't even state I can do that much to, he knows how I play too well. That and he's ****ing good (not saying Ferdi and Jeris aren't, or that I even think I could beat them, because I haven't yet).

And everyone has referred to you as "emo" at least once. Haha, what're we even doing bashing each other? I started it this time, didn't I? XD

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I play Marth now. And I might pick up Falco again since I platform cancel illusions due to boredom =/

Also, Colorado, Utah, And New Mexico is pretty much a single state so we'll post wherever.

elmizatron

Smash Rookie
nickname copy-pasta? what do you mean by that ?

and who where you talking about hating me ? becouse im a better friend with nite than you are with him david dislikes you and doesnt hate me yang hates you i know that and he likes me and ben likes everyone christian hates you the most erg hates you thats who i was talking about but i dont know who your talking about

i know you cant take jeris or ferdi out or take a match and i talk to nite all the time

everyone has called me emo once right ? i only dressed like that so that i can get emo girls and i have btw

but what about all those times where everyone has called you emo/gay/peach player made fun of you for cutting yourself playing your guitar in the dark in a corner ? almost every single time people see you... they havent called me emo in a long time

edit: lol ferdi is tight

Edit again: yeah you did start this idk you decided to be a *****

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Yeah, I believe that Yang hates me. You discredited anything else you said right there. And Nite called you emo last time I hung out with him (under a week ago), Irvin did it the last time I went there for a smashfest... The difference between people making fun of me and fun of you is that a bulk of it is said to my face because I don't react to it as much and try to create drama. Also, I find it funny how you've cut yourself and I haven't, yet I'm the one that's made fun of. Weren't you also on anti-depressants or some **** like that, too? As for copy-pasta, I'm surprised you haven't heard people call you that yet, since they do THAT one to your face.

Let's stop throwing poo in NM's thread, and leave it for actual discussions about SSBM and whatnot.

Ferdi, I've heard good things about your Marth. Terrible things. I want to play it, and I want to see how gay your Falco has become if you've picked him back up.

elmizatron

Smash Rookie
Its always worth it
lol omg ferdi i keep forgetting to tell you somthing.... ok sooo remember the pics from oc3 ? can you give me new ones ? becouse i kinda came all over them....becouse of isai hes sooooooo hot i couldnt take it lol so umm can you give me another set ill pay and everything or if you can scan them can you send them to me ?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Um...allright, I also remember you haven't given me the dollar for da first set so it'll be 2$ when we see each other again. While I'm at it, any of the other CO smashers want the pics too?

elmizatron

Smash Rookie
Um...allright, I also remember you haven't given me the dollar for da first set so it'll be 2$ when we see each other again. While I'm at it, any of the other CO smashers want the pics too?
nice ok thanks alot lol colorado isnt here this is the new mexico power ranking but then again colorado owns all of the 4 corner states :D

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
The states aren't singlr, they just haven't seen eachother in a while. Kinda making longdistance relationships, yeah not good.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Colorado is top tier.

Ken, I want to ask you what actually happened to those pictures, but I kinda believe your story.

Ferdi, I ~might~ want one. The CO/DBR one. Or you could just post them on the intarwebbs, and not be like mana***.

elmizatron

Smash Rookie
that happend and now they are all suck together lol and do you have a scanner ? becouse i would like them on the internet too lol

elmizatron

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I believe that Yang hates me. You discredited anything else you said right there. And Nite called you emo last time I hung out with him (under a week ago), Irvin did it the last time I went there for a smashfest... The difference between people making fun of me and fun of you is that a bulk of it is said to my face because I don't react to it as much and try to create drama. Also, I find it funny how you've cut yourself and I haven't, yet I'm the one that's made fun of. Weren't you also on anti-depressants or some **** like that, too? As for copy-pasta, I'm surprised you haven't heard people call you that yet, since they do THAT one to your face.

Let's stop throwing poo in NM's thread, and leave it for actual discussions about SSBM and whatnot.

Ferdi, I've heard good things about your Marth. Terrible things. I want to play it, and I want to see how gay your Falco has become if you've picked him back up.
i dont react to it and when have i cut myself?

man get your facts straight and dont assume aperently you dont know **** and chap was also on anit-depressants are you going to make fun of him too ? wherent you on them too ? i dont get what anit-depressants have to do with anything

they haved called me emo but i dont care apparently your the only one that doesnt have the balls to say it to my face i say it to your face dont i?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Sorry guys, it's not gonna break out again, Ken just wants attention for the lulz. /endflamewar

And for the record, I've never been on any medication, short of Nyquil and other OTCs.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Wow. I think all of the CO smashers need to come down here for a smash tournament/ boxing or UFC tournament :) It would be fun and then most **** talking should stop.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
That's not how we do things.

Anyways, I don't have a scanner guys, so the best thing I can do is give you the pics. If you can scan it then more power to you.

Also Sinz, how's progress on that banner?

Hey CO. Having a good time?;)

ATTENTION EVERYONE FROM CO. Myself and Paul are trying to host a major tournament down here sometime in the middle of October. If you all are interested in coming to another NM tournament, then that would be the time to come. It's gonna be a big one, I mean it. We'll be doing plenty of advertising, and with a snazzy name too, something to do with Championships, a name that will grab the attentions of everyone in NM and make all the noobs come out. YEA!!! That'd be the one to come to, oh yes. If we're able to pull it off, then we'll let you guys know with a new thread and a date, cool? See yall later.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Lol...you should call it the SSBM World Championship...just cause the thought of any world championship for anything being held in NM makes me laugh.

elmizatron

Smash Rookie
Sorry guys, it's not gonna break out again, Ken just wants attention for the lulz. /endflamewar

And for the record, I've never been on any medication, short of Nyquil and other OTCs.
lol well i dont know where you heard that i cut/ used to cut myself.... so i won ? lulz

wtf i don't hate anyone i love everybody. Keep practicing tippers ftw.
lol lovo ate like 6 tippers in a row

heh, i was going to say if this lil argument keeps going you guys might as well bust out the boxing gloves and settle this fight :p
we play Isai Jr. you hold hands and knee eachother until one gives up lol

Wow. I think all of the CO smashers need to come down here for a smash tournament/ boxing or UFC tournament :) It would be fun and then most **** talking should stop.
i dont think it will stop lol

That's not how we do things.
we play Isai Jr.

Wtf i dont hate anyone i love everyone

tony they call me copy pasta
i only heard from nite tho

Keep on shining
-Erg
remember when rafa ate all thos tippers ?

AZ.......GG.
we own az LMAO

ATTENTION EVERYONE FROM CO. Myself and Paul are trying to host a major tournament down here sometime in the middle of October. If you all are interested in coming to another NM tournament, then that would be the time to come. It's gonna be a big one, I mean it. We'll be doing plenty of advertising, and with a snazzy name too, something to do with Championships, a name that will grab the attentions of everyone in NM and make all the noobs come out. YEA!!! That'd be the one to come to, oh yes. If we're able to pull it off, then we'll let you guys know with a new thread and a date, cool? See yall later.

Better be big

Lol...you should call it the SSBM World Championship...just cause the thought of any world championship for anything being held in NM makes me laugh.
LOL

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
It's true, CO>>>AZ

And yeah, we should have an Isai Jr. Tournament. That's too ****ing good.

EDIT: Irvin, you're copypasta jr./lil copypasta Nite was the one who informed me of the whole thing, haha.

Also, who's going to Mike's smashfest (lulz, NM is our thread now, too. Now we just need to capture AZs, and we'll have claimed all the 4corners threads as our own)?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium

Acutally, i think the blowout X-topia tourney is in October i will look into that.

Erg

Smash Cadet
It's true, CO>>>AZ

And yeah, we should have an Isai Jr. Tournament. That's too ****ing good.

EDIT: Irvin, you're copypasta jr./lil copypasta Nite was the one who informed me of the whole thing, haha.

Also, who's going to Mike's smashfest (lulz, NM is our thread now, too. Now we just need to capture AZs, and we'll have claimed all the 4corners threads as our own)?
JR i am big as hell lol

Ummm, that's in May. X-Topia's over this year. We just need to plan it for October and we'll be good.

Hahaha, that's hilarious GG!! We could advertise it that way in NM only, and then everyone in NM would show up. Wow...that's great. We'd get so many noobs there, and therefore first place would get way too much money for a local tourney. Awesome. Of course, we can't advertise it that way on Smashboards, so we'll see what we come up with.

CO has become the conquistador state. Stealing NM's history too. Man...phsshhh...

tw1n

Smash Champion
Why trade. Plenty of great wimmenz here. Come to UNM and see for yourself. In fact, why don't we go up there and steal your wimmenz! I challenge you CO! NM shall rule the day here!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
lol. Epic fail.

UNM has players? How many? Any willing to give up dem munez?

Top Bottom