• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico X-topia Tournament!Results in first post!

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
haha I never once said that I heard nice things about you, Yuki. I just said that I've heard a lot about you. Take from that what you will. :laugh:

South_Paw

Smash Ace
you guys should team... "The Imposters" yayuhz

and idk about bryan, but i've heard nothing but horrible things about michelle, she's so mean and always beating up on Jason... shame on her... but jason's cool, <3 : P

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
If you wanna win Jason's heart here is the guide from what I have seen so far.

First, get oreos.
Open the oreos.
Let jason have one oreo.
Repeat step 3 +4

Enix_Moogle

Smash Apprentice
haha I never once said that I heard nice things about you, Yuki. I just said that I've heard a lot about you. Take from that what you will. :laugh:
*deep gasp* their lying, I've said a ton of nice things about you. This Trip will be too much fun and everyone can't wait to chill with you. Espically Carlos, Yeaaaa!

ArcticDrac

Smash Cadet
Oh ****, you're right. Well, am I a big headed ***** or what. :\

This is Michelle under Jason's name...DAMMIT we're always under the wrong name!! lol lol

YukiTanuki

Smash Cadet
you guys should team... "The Imposters" yayuhz

and idk about bryan, but i've heard nothing but horrible things about michelle, she's so mean and always beating up on Jason... shame on her... but jason's cool, <3 : P

Sounds like someone wants to crawl through a window again. >=)

I got your PM, btw! Everything seems to be going good so far.

So guys, like Jason AKA Oreo freak (lol Sinz) said, we probably can only house the AZ and/or TX crews (btw, are you still coming Young Danny??? PLZ RESPOND SOON!!) For everyone else, we need to either set up a fund for 'em or dump 'em at someone else's place.

I don't see the harm drinking with you guys Chucky (as long as its something yummy like lemonade stuff) but I'm not gonna get wasted lol so yeah. The world has never experienced drunk Michelle and I don't think it should anytime soon. I have a feeling my Italian side would come out extremely when intoxicated lol!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
For eyes only!
Yeah this is a post and I must say the funnies thing I heard at the Utah tournament I went to a few months back. I was fox four stocking someone can't remember who. The guy pauses the game drops the controller and stands up. HE yells," JUDGE BAN HIM! HE IS TOO GOOD!"

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Hahahah.

I have decided to team with a level 9 computer.

So Im just a bit confused on how much it costs to enter each tourny. So if you sinz could post the individual price to enter each tourny, thatd help.

IPK, you can team with Pay$, hes pretty good, he is able to beat me if hes not being stupid.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
I wish I could come >.>. The only way I could possibly make it is if the weather gets so bad that the ACT gets canceled, which probably won't happen.

Imposter Professor Ken

Smash Apprentice
Hahahah.

I have decided to team with a level 9 computer.

So Im just a bit confused on how much it costs to enter each tourny. So if you sinz could post the individual price to enter each tourny, thatd help.

IPK, you can team with Pay$, hes pretty good, he is able to beat me if hes not being stupid.
lol mmm alright lol i just need someone to team with lol becouse there are only 3 people coming from Colorado >.< uneven lol but yeah thats cool

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Ride the bus Sean? I dunno, just throwin stuff out there.

Dont worry IPK, Pay$ has a gay style that is very unique and he is difficult for several matches. Just ask Jesus Freak or KOSMOS up there, they will tell you.

NicholaiGinovaef

Smash Journeyman
Well, it's official! G.K. Krew is now going! Of course, we haven't played at all since the last tournament (And I didn't even end up going to the last tournament! My krew went but not me! :( God **** you Gears of War, SOCOM, and Paintball!) Anyways, yeah, don't expect much from us cause we probably suck balls now.

But we'll give it our worst!

Love,

--Nicholai.

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
I'm coming to this tournament. The thought of missing Frontier Cafe tore at my heart. Michelle or Jason, just pm me what you have so far (other people staying, location, phone number to reach you at). I can't wait to see the improvements in the Albucrazy smash scene.

AllBoutSheik

Smash Apprentice
Hey nicholai ill money match you 2v2 in gears, however much money you want
p.s. if u have live let me know.

NicholaiGinovaef

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I have Live. I play under: V3RMILLION

It's not my tag, it's my brothers. I play under his name. Hit me up with a friend invite.

I'm down for a money match in Gears, just let me see if V3RMILLION is down for it.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Gah... so many posts... so confusing...

I'm going to have to deny your MM Rasta and South Paw. Yeah, yeah, I'm lame. Sorry. I just don't feel like getting completely humilated. Friendlies are always cool, though ;)

Also, SinZ. What is the freakin' deal with doubles? What day, what time, who's hosting?

EDIT: By the way, Chuckie, you should totally bring Robbie or whatever the hell his name is. I really want to meet him and play him.

Zoap

Smash Master
looks like i have some cash problems so i wont be attending, good luck to all that do play

YukiTanuki

Smash Cadet
Ok Then! It Is Set!

Housing for OOSers is good ****, if you have any questions contact SINZ or me by PM! ALSO If you're coming from OOS and are being housed by Michelle and I, try to come around 6:00 our time or later on Friday because we have to work till around 5-5:30ish!!!!

I can't wait to see everyone there! This will be a grand event full of hazelnuts and cream!!!

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
So to enter singles and doubles its just $10 together.

What are 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes? For doubles and singles.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
10$ is the fee for singles
5$ per member of the team.
50%
25%
15%

gotta put that up in the first post nowz

Skye128

Smash Rookie
I just joined Smash Boards, but Ive been playing the game for a while. Ill try to go to the tournament too, but my friend Andras2006 cant anymore, he got a job, lol.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
ok jason/michelle here's the scoop from OK...

my truck will be leaving OKC at around three to three thirty ( as early as possible ) and we estimate that its a 8 hour drive (i can probably beat that though) so you can expect us there pretty late, id say eleven to midnight... i just need directions to whoever's house/apt./whatever im staying at, so ill probably call you when i get there. sound good?

Enix_Moogle

Smash Apprentice
Wow, AZ is pretty unreliable. Ferm was supposed to drive 4 of us up there, but then Ferm backed out just the other day and now no one has a ride up. I'll be taking a greyhound there unless I can't think of away for Coty to send me money. <3 Coty! The ****ty thing about that though, is that I won't get to Alburqurque till 10A.M. Saturday, WOW!!!

Wow...so many posts...I suppose I should get used to it, ja?

Can't wait to see you again Nicholai! I haven't played you in...hmmm...well, a long time! And, of course, the rest of your crew. As for the rest of EP, can't wait for you guys either!!

AZ, you'd better come down here somehow or other!! I don't care if you have to walk 200 miles to do so, you'd better get your buddies down here! I haven't played you guys in at least a year!!

OK, I wants to play you guys too.

Young Danny's coming?!? Sweet! I've got some questions for you man, mostly just because I want to talk to you, so particularly can't wait for you!! See you there, man. Hopefully me and Sinz will be able to go with you guys for a little after-tourney fun, eh? *CoughFrontierCough*

California's not coming? Ah well, I might be seeing you guys in the near future anyways, so nothing to worry about. Besides, NM's got plenty of tourney's anyways, just come to the next one.

Looks like everything like OOS and whatnot is organized. But you know what? I sure as freakin' heck would like to know if SINZ has everything he needs for his tournament, like um uh...ya know, the GCN's and T.V's?? You haven't hardly talked about that Sinz, I hope you've got that all. We can't do with 3 blasted sets, you know. Anyways, if you already have all of that, good. If not, then you'd better be working all week to scrounge up at least 15 of each, preferrably more though if you can. Paul's bringing one, so yea. He said he might even bring a T.V. Amazing, I know.

Erich out.

Can't wait for this tourney guys, see everyone there.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I'm going to blow a blood vessel if no one answers my questions. When is the doubles and who is hosting it?

Also, that sucks Zoap. Oh well, perphaps we will see you some other time, yeah?

That sucks even more Chuckie. I can't believe that. At least you'll still be coming, right? I hope I get to play you. Is anyone else from Arizona going to join you on that bus?

By the way, my friends and I will most likely be spending the night at the hotel... despite the fact we live in Albuquerque. It is just more convienent. So if any OOSers are staying there, let us know.

So, what's this after tourney dinner part I keep hearing about?

South_Paw

Smash Ace
i can bring my cube n stuff... but not my tv

so chucky... getting here at 10 am? no johns... you have time to take a shower even, lol...

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Good news, Pay$ is still going. I, sadly, will not be.

Hope you all have fun, sucks that I cant go.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Just a note as a last minute thing, it seems that due to transportation issues CO will NOT, i repeat, NOT be able to make it to this tournament. Sorry peeps :(

We'll try to get transportation, but it seems unlikely being that its this close to the tourney. ****.

Note that the Durango players will still go, but the rest of us(about 5-6 iirc?) will not.

Top Bottom