• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico X-topia Tournament!Results in first post!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Oh yea dude close matches we had >.> i thought you were going to win the first round lol. But yea it was fun playing every one. Hope to see you soon!

Nice way of running the tourney Sinz, give you props. Next time i recommend get a mic or something , your going to lose your voice! Best part of the tourney Sinz yells: " TROLL AND KASH TV 4" random guy " Yes gilbert godfrey" that was hilarious.
I lost my voice over the weekend and am hoping to get it back soon.

phantom_fox

Smash Apprentice
Wow, an El Paso vs Austin ssbm match, eh? I wonder who would win.... I can guarantee that they would be good matches, so long as both Gravity Kills and TOFU Crew were there.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Yeah, that was great. Man, that tournament was too good.

Erich, OHSNAP 3 is in Oklahoma, not Colorado.

Duha, was it you that I did a one dollar MM with? I should've won that dollar. Foolish me picking G&W.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Id have to say, I think Austin would win that, but then again I havent had the honor of playing you NM guys yet.

OHSNAP3 is looking pretty big, we need to find a place to host it. Minimum prize is like $1200 and there is a free raffle for a Wii. None of these things are set yet, just the 1st place prize.

phantom_fox

Smash Apprentice
Eh, the challenge was between Austin and El Paso....not NM..... and the only way to find out who would win is to actually play.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
See, thats what I get for not knowing my geography, thanks PF.

FYI...AustinRC has a gay chaingrabbing fox. Also, he claims he will kill a baby if he gets hit with Zelda's bair or fair, so go for that.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Rasta nm is thinking about ohsnap but we arent sure yet. Would we get housing?

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Well see, things right now are kinda undecided. Hopefully it will be in a hotel and everybody that mentions the tourny with a room would get a discount. I dont know exactly how many people I can house, but Ill definitely remember the NM guys.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
ya it was me

and it was foolish because nin9's game and watch is 5 times better and i play it all the time. He even one a few tourney matches with G&W. The doc was good but meleemarths is better too. I personally don't think you would have beat me it was close though but if you used doc the whole time i am not convinced you would have won and if you did it would have been close.

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
Is that so, Duha? Do not underestimate me. Enjoy your four stock next time we meet ;)
Yeah lol i almost lost to your doc with my IC, i should of done way better tho. I guess i underestimated you. The sheik match was a different story tho ;).

Duha

Smash Journeyman
I won so there for you have no room to talk ****

sure if it would of been so easy to four stock me it should have been no problem to beat me by at least one stock right?

Dont under estimate me that is the mistake you made but now that you know next time we meet you can "4 stock" me all you want. ;)

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I don't know what's up the videos. I'll talk to Chinga here in a bit.

Duha, calm down. I'm messin' around man. No need to be a ****. You won, whoopdie ****in' doo. It's not like it was a skull crushing, *** ****** humilating victory.

Yea, about the vids...NM has a REALLY bad habit of recording vids and then NEVER posting them up, so do not expect any vids from this tournament. Sky made some, but he said he probably won't post them up. If he does, he does, but he probably will not. So anyways, main point is, that NM always records vids, just never posts them up, so don't ever expect any from an NM tournament.

phantom_fox

Smash Apprentice
wow......

That's why New Mexico is New Mexico........lol....jk much love.

But it would be awesome if those vids got posted...

Skye128

Smash Rookie
When I uploaded the vids to my computer, they looked pretty bad, plus theyre in around 7 or 8 parts since my camera can only take 60 seconds at a time. Someone, I forgot who, took some really nice videos at the tournament.

Top Bottom