• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico X-topia Tournament!Results in first post!

andras2006

Smash Cadet
=( bad news for me...i work friday and saturday, so i cant make it, i was really looking forward to it, i had been practicing for a month now...well, i'd rather get that raise :p....need money to pay bills...

Tetsuya kekeke

Smash Cadet
GAH! Im really sick, it might effect my gameplay. Lets hope I get better by sat!
2 more days! Can you feel the energy?! As for TOFU, Vile, My other bro Isaiah and I will only be attending. Everyone else kinda just didnt feel like going...bummer eh?

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
El LoVo, werent you suppose to be moving to Oklahoma?

We were gonna throw you a smashfest and erry thing.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Oh, man. That sucks Rasta. I really, really wanted to touch your dreads =/
Oh well, maybe next time.

SinZ, I can bring a TV and GCN... on one condition: YOU ANSWER MY ****ING QUESTIONS!

I'm ready for this tournament, hopefully.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
i can bring my cube n smash n stuff.... and if i dont find a third person maybe i can bring my tv...

but yeah.. how's doubles working? from what im gathering we're not sure how that's happening... so yeah... im with kashakunaki kinda ; P

moogle-paw ftw! :-D yeuhz

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I will most likely be hosting duoble unless artic is interested(you get money, I only agreed to singles, Chinga said that davis could do doubles.)

Edit sorry didn't realize that I already posted I was looking back.

AllBoutSheik

Smash Apprentice
ehy this is Allboutpeach, or as some know me all bout hte c-stick lol. Im still up for any money matches, sry i haven't been on in a while, ive b een moving and had to start using dial up, so it's been kinda sucking, but i'll go with anyone in a MM in gears of war, smash, or even guilty gear if yall feel lucky lol

Enix_Moogle

Smash Apprentice
Teams, better be on, Jason can handle running it, right JASON!!!! <3 It's just been to long since Moogle_Paw has played in a tournament, we need to do it again!!!

GAH! Im really sick, it might effect my gameplay. Lets hope I get better by sat!
I hope you do, I heard you beat some guys pretty bad at the last one. My friend Yamer went to it and said you were crazy good. I want to have a good match with you.

P.S. Coty: DONT FORGET MY WII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All right guys, I'm freakin' pumped!! Really sucks that at least 10 of the people can't go though...ahh, NM has lots of tourney's, so we'll see you guys sometime!!

Edit later, see you guys. G2G.

ArcticDrac

Smash Cadet
OK everyone LISTEN UP! I will be running the doubles tourney! It will begin shortly after singles so everyone can grab a bite or whatever.

NO PROBS!

Now then, I am bringing some TVs, as I always do so don't stress about that! =]

Where is El Paso staying?!!?!?! You guys should consider staying at the same hotel that everyone else is staying at so we can all smash it up!

I will be sending some tells to people with the address to the place that I'm housing folks at! CHECK YOUR INBOXES!!!!!

Doubles is gonna be some fun stuff! I plan on making it interesting by offering my virgin anus to the winners!!!!! =] =] =] =] =]

SO, GL to everyone!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
****ing Urgent So Listen Up!!!

Ok guys, CO is still able to make it to this! HOWEVER...WE DESPERATELY NEED HOUSING!!! Can ANYONE house about 5-6 us??? We will need housing from Friday to Saturday. So someone PLEASE answer this ASAP because without the housing north CO will not be going.

NicholaiGinovaef

Smash Journeyman
Ok guys, CO is still able to make it to this! HOWEVER...WE DESPERATELY NEED HOUSING!!! Can ANYONE house about 5-6 us??? We will need housing from Friday to Saturday. So someone PLEASE answer this ASAP because without the housing north CO will not be going.
If you have money to come to the tourney, then I'm sure each of you can pitch in an extra 10 bills for a hotel room.

Simple solution.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Ok guys, I guess me and Yang and Ken? Will pay for the hotel or w/e, make it up to us by repaying through money matches =D

Still though it'd be nice to get free housing =/

Imposter Professor Ken

Smash Apprentice
yeah besides we would love to be house with one of you becouse we would like to play you at home too it would suck if we get suck by ourselfes so if anyone could house us it would be great i would love you forever :D lol

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
DFG has the info for housing with jason montoya get ahold of him.

waits for abs to make witty comment.

Tetsuya kekeke

Smash Cadet
As for housing(for TOFU) its pretty much a one day trip. Sucks, yeah I know.
IM PUMPED! I may be sick, but dont hold back! Give all you've got!:psycho:

rockman2k1

Smash Journeyman
I'm staying at Park Plaza. I won't have my room info until when I get there tomarrow however!

And Nicholai, I'm pretty sure not everyone has a job! heh

pay$$$

Smash Rookie
hey i can go, i'll be there and i'll win! :D

p.s hey IPK r we stil team mates?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Sorry, CO. We're staying at the hotel. Otherwise I might've been able to do it. Hope things work out.

Also, SinZ. Chinga said I could host the second chance tournament, and even if he did say doubles, I said I didn't want to and I wanted to do singles, but you gimped of that. So no big deal. Thank you for clearing that up Artic. Your virgin *** is Capital Punishment's. REPRESENT!!!

I'll MM you, Chris. Five dollars?

I'm totally pumped. My pals and I are going to try and stay at the hotel rather than at someone's house (Even though we live in Albuquerque). So if you are at the hotel, we'l;l be there and we can hook up or somethin', maybe. Though, we are having trouble working the hotel thing out, because none of us are 21 and it is more expensive then we previously thought... oh well.

Skye128

Smash Rookie
Hey, Kashakunaki, Ill probably be staying at the hotel too. Though Ill probably be alone, since Andras (my friend) has to work. If you guys want to smash or something, Im up for it. Are you guys staying Friday night or Saturday?

YukiTanuki

Smash Cadet
Um

My pals and I are going to try and stay at the hotel rather than at someone's house (Even though we live in Albuquerque).

Um... instead of spending all that money and not letting any out of staters join you guys overnight why don't you chip in to the OOS fund so they can be more comfortable in their own room... YEAH...

Hey, Kashakunaki, Ill probably be staying at the hotel too. Though Ill probably be alone, since Andras (my friend) has to work. If you guys want to smash or something, Im up for it. Are you guys staying Friday night or Saturday?
Um... since you're going to be having a room all 2 yourself, why not invite some OOSers to join you to cut your costs and be able to play SMASH all night!!!! =[ =[ =[

Also, anyone that is going to be housed by me should seriously consider bringing their own blankets or sleeping bags, cuz it's nothing but floor space and I don't have any blankets 4 people... REMEMBER THIS SHIZZY!!!

See you guys at the tournament then! Peace Out!

Skye128

Smash Rookie
If anyone wants to room with me, just let me know. Ill probably be at the hotel around 11 or so. Ill be playing under the name Skye, though my name is Clint :). Even if your not out of state and still want to split the cost, Im up for that too. I set this up for myself last minute :[

V3RMILLION

Smash Apprentice
A little birdie told me that El Paso OWNS New Mexico... Literally... Any truth to that?

Top Bottom