• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico X-topia Tournament!Results in first post!

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
Can i touch them? :O anyways cant wait for this tourney! even tho i havent being praticing ill be sure before we go! See ya there! :p

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Yea, I know.

EDIT:wait nvm I am not allowed to post. I'm banned

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah...I talked to Sinz a little about this and I also posted in Forward's biweekly thread in regard to this tourney.

But as of now, I think forward is interested in going as well as I. The only thing that would stop us from going is the ride situation. We are trying to convince Taj to come as well so hopefully we can get you guys some AZ support.

We'll keep you updated...it's about time I make it to a NM tourney. :laugh:

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Well there go all my hopes of making ANY money from this tourny.

Brandon, you dont HAVE to go to this tourny, I mean, you and the rest of AZ can wait till the next NM tourny.

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
Arizona crew should come! Pretty sure TOFU crew could give u a good crew match or we can get *****! either way cant wait! :O

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Man, you guys should totally try to make it. Taj and Forward, it would be awesome to meet you two. You, too, B-Will.

Zoap, what's the deal with DBR coming? Can they or not?

This tournament looks like it is shaping up to be incredibly awesome, though I'm sure I'll get my *** handed to me in ways I can't even imagine. Oh well, fun fun fun. Hope to see you guys here Feburary 10th.

Yuki, tell me how many people you can host once you get that housing situation figured out. That way I can see if I have to house the people from Colorado or not. Though, I'm not sure if I can anymore.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
uh...babac... b-will = bryan

brandon is b-stick, fuzzypants,...among other names, lol

and if you guys come you should bring chucky

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
uh...babac... b-will = bryan

brandon is b-stick, fuzzypants,...among other names, lol

and if you guys come you should bring chucky
I remember it started with a B and was either Brandon or Bryan, I took a chance. Thats what Rasta does, TAKE CHANCES!! Im takin a chance by going to NM to win some money, the down side is that tony and sean might be there.

Sean!!! Ill make you a deal, if you let me win ONE match, Ill let you feel my dreads as much as you want, you are even welcome to take a picture with me and say Im Bob Marley's son/bro/nephew/grandson/ect...I personally dont think I look like him, but everybody insists that I do.

Same goes for you tony!

Why THIS tourny? Why NOW?

Im sorry, Im being a lil ***** at this whole situation. Ill just have to practice enough in less than 2 weeks to beat you, thats all, thats a do-able.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Hmm, are all the matches in xtopia gonna be recording? If so, it might be my time to bust out the rastafy.

It would be fun if they came, but you know what? I dont want my *** to get kicked by them. I the tourny 1 or 2 days?

Enix_Moogle

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for dissappearing guys, I've just been focusing on getting a job and knowing whether or not I'll actually be able to go. Turns out I got 2 jobs so if one cares that I'm going I know the other won't so im officially going now. Sorta saddened that other good people are going now too, but I guess thats cool for you guys, I get my *** kicked by Sean enough in State, lol.

Sure dude! :)

So...Chucky is backing out, huh. What a prick!!! :( :( :( I have a feeling it's Carlos's fault...
*tears!!!!!!*

Of course im going,, sorry for looking like I was going to flake, but its hard to get jobs when everywhere is letting people go from the holidays.

Looks like me, Ferm, and Trevyn are going for sure, and the 4th spot in our car is undecided. Now that I think about it, if everyone else comes from AZ it would be pretty bad *** cause its feels likes its been awhile since AZ has gone to an out of state tournament together.

Anyway, we should all know that if chuckie can come to New Mexico he will, cause he <3's Miss Yuki, duh!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Sweet. Final that would be awesome . NO BACKING DOWN!

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Sweet. Final that would be awesome . NO BACKING DOWN!
Naruto is the worst anime Ive ever seen. I thought you should know that...Want revenge? $5 mm nuetral stages, best of 3.

Bout time chucky, we need to have that ganon color match! If I win I want you NEVER to use green ganon again, and if you win, Ill never use green ganon again and Ill use red forever...which is the gayest looking ganon costume ther eis.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Bleach is alot better than naruto hands down. I prefer it over naruto. I just found that render and was like why not.

... ... ...Yep. One and a half days and a whole 2 and a half more pages. Yea, no problem...yea...

Sounds like this NM tourney's going to be the absolute best it's ever had before. Too bad Utah didn't wait and come to this one. Ah well, we've still got CO, AZ, and TX and maybe even California, plus NM, of course. Awesome!!

Taj, Forward, if you guys come...phew, man! I want to play you guys too! And Enix Moogle, gots to play you too. And if DBR comes, then I gots to play them as well. Oh man!! Excitement!!!

Everyone from out-of-state please remember to call the number that YukiTanuki posted up{Who was actually Arctic Drac posting} and give him all your contacts, aight? That way we can get housing out of the way, plus what we do after the tourney for hanging out and getting to know each other. See everyone who's coming-and when I say everyone, I mean EVERYONE-at the tourney.

Erich out.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Ok, so Im just going to start issuing mm. $5, best of 3, nuetral stages only.

Erich
Sinz
Kashakunaki

Anybody that wants in is more than welcome.

im down for any money matches with whoever that wants to, and for any amount 10 or below, and mabey for 20 on special occasions ;-)
Im willing to throw down $20 for this mm, or $10 if thats cool with you.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
that's probably a good idea... ill just randomly challenge mm's

erich
kashakunaki
allboutpeach
...jigglypuffs : P

10 each...yeahhhh

Enix_Moogle

Smash Apprentice
Bout time chucky, we need to have that ganon color match! If I win I want you NEVER to use green ganon again, and if you win, Ill never use green ganon again and Ill use red forever...which is the gayest looking ganon costume ther eis.
Hey, I'm a responsible person........Duh!

Anyway, yeah I argue I have priority over your green ganon cause I play ALL my characters Green while you just play Ganon Green. I'll play you in a Ditto match though if you have such a desire to never play Green Ganon again, <3.

dude, chucky, bryan wants to go, talk to him!
I know/figured, but Ferm sorta invited Robbie already. Me and Trevyn will discuss it. I think will conclude that Brian should come because he's never played OS before and he's been playing the game longer, but Robbie did sorta get in on it first so yeah.... who knows. I might just be a ***** and bring Christina instead, LOL. I can buy my own booze now so, me, Trevyn, Christina, MICHELLE (OMG MICHELLE) and hopefully Jason, drinking, together!!!!! OMG!!!! Too good!!!! I'll love life!!

Coty too if he's not a *****. <3 Coty

P.S. I hate that we can't swear on the boards. RE-Tarded!

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Im sure Im not the one that WONT be playing green ganon. Its best out of 3 my friend.

Alcohol is for losers. I drink, but only the finest of wines from hand picked grapes that I personally select.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
You think that we cant say stuff like shit?

B-Will Edit: How about you don't censor dodge?

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
If I enter with a lvl 9 comp for a teammate, do I only have to pay for myself or my comp aswell?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Depends what character. If its a person, then you would have to pay for your team mate. If not then no.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I mean like, do I have to pay for me and my teammate if my teammate is just a lvl 9 computer? I mean its not like a "person" is getting in for free or anything.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
No as in if it is a Person like character(marth roy etc) then you would pay. jk. You would only pay for yourself.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
yeah babac you should at least team with a person if you can

and teaming with a level 9 computer can work... we've seen it... lvl9 falco toooo goood

and chucky... i MIGHT drink under several conditions... which i will send to you on myspace, lol, so check it

YukiTanuki

Smash Cadet
Nm People Unite

OK, FOR SURE I'll be housing all of AZ, like I said... that sounds like it's going to be 5-7. I got anyone that's coming with YoungDanny, which doesn't sound like it's going to happen. Obviously I can't house everyone coming from OOS, so I'm gonna need some help. Anyone that can house CO should do so.

Everyone in NM, this is a call to assist in CASH MONEY COLLECTING so we can get some hotel RELIEF for OOSers!!!!

...How come almost no one has given me their contact info... if you don't give me your info, I can't help you with ANYTHING... so... yeah..

Everett, you running the tourney or what? You going to be running singles at the same time as doubles???? I NEED MORE INFORMATION... send me private messages with ALL info about tourney!!!

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
OK, FOR SURE I'll be housing all of AZ, like I said... that sounds like it's going to be 5-7. I got anyone that's coming with YoungDanny, which doesn't sound like it's going to happen. Obviously I can't house everyone coming from OOS, so I'm gonna need some help. Anyone that can house CO should do so.

Everyone in NM, this is a call to assist in CASH MONEY COLLECTING so we can get some hotel RELIEF for OOSers!!!!

...How come almost no one has given me their contact info... if you don't give me your info, I can't help you with ANYTHING... so... yeah..

Everett, you running the tourney or what? You going to be running singles at the same time as doubles???? I NEED MORE INFORMATION... send me private messages with ALL info about tourney!!!
How very nice of you, Yuki. I've heard so much about you actually, lol, so it will be cool to meet you, as well as the rest of NM.

Yea...it's looking like 6 so far are going to this from AZ.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
chucky did of course

and i still count myself as az, lol, so at least one more : P

i sent you a pm with info stuffz though, i hope you gotz it.

Top Bottom