• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico X-topia Tournament!Results in first post!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Actually standings were ep az nm
So it is a three way thing. It was a great tourney 58 people. WOW

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Fun tourney, I was really upset that Nicholai and his crew did not show. Anyways, I did not do to well. I just was not in the mood to play smash at all. I at least owned in GOW. I'll put in my best next time everyone, don't worry, I just got this feeling that did not want to be in the smash tournament in the first place.

Oh yeah, Nicholai, if you want to play me in Gears just send me a friend request. My live name is Alphabravo12982

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
Nice tourney! Told you once again EP> ALLL BAHAHHAHAH JK :O, but yea nice tourney was fun talking and playing you guys. need to train more :o peace.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Tourney was waaaaay fun.

P.S. Erich, seems like everytime I play you I get closer to beating you. Next time you're going down. Next time.

P.P.S. ABP is too good.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Trollthug beat them, and we had fun matches together it was an awesome tourney.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I actually heard this tournament wasnt that good. 5 tvs for 58 people? Only singles, no doubles? I also heard there was like 5 other tournaments being ran at the same time.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Yeah because out of the 9 tvs and gcns that were signed up by people coming to the tournament only 5 actually brought it. Kinda sucks. lus this was X-topia s owe we had multiple tournies going on. If we had the planned 9 we would have had time for doubles because I would have been able to get though the brackets alot faster.

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
Did Colorado go to this? And who was this IC/Sheik player who beat Pay$ and Vegafuse?

Sounds like it was fun, wish I could have gone :(
Ya i beat them both >.> they were both real good. Faced pay$ twice, once in the winners bracket and the other time in the losers bracket. Is pay$ from NM or Oklahoma?

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
He picked Falco, Falco and peach. I picked sheik, IC and IC. Good matches, cept for the first one where i got ***** >.<. lol

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
He picked Falco, Falco and peach. I picked sheik, IC and IC. Good matches, cept for the first one where i got ***** >.<. lol
Yup, thats my lil bro right there. I wouldnt expect any less from him. I play ICs as my main, so ofcourse he is going to be good against fighting them...Let me guess, he did alot of spikes in a row didnt he?
I thought Vegafuse would have done better against you, considering he was peach, but then again he doesnt really play peach that much. Everybody in OK is wondering why he didnt use Captian Falcon.

Hey NM, will you guys be coming to OHSNAP3? Should be sometime in June.

rockman2k1

Smash Journeyman
Just so some of you guys know, this is SSCable, heh, but anyways, fun tournament. Sorry I could'nt really mingle with too much of the Smash players, but running two other tournaments at the same time was pure h*ll. And if I delayed the tournament (cause I kept getting called for my matches during my other games!) then I'm sorry. :( But I just love games too much to just play one! heh

Sucked having to play Vegafuse my first match and Trollthug later in the losers bracket. But for my first big sized Smash tournament, I guess I'm pleased with how I did. Hopefully better next time!

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
Yup, thats my lil bro right there. I wouldnt expect any less from him. I play ICs as my main, so ofcourse he is going to be good against fighting them...Let me guess, he did alot of spikes in a row didnt he?
I thought Vegafuse would have done better against you, considering he was peach, but then again he doesnt really play peach that much. Everybody in OK is wondering why he didnt use Captian Falcon.

Hey NM, will you guys be coming to OHSNAP3? Should be sometime in June.
Actually against his falco with my sheik i had trouble, i got 3 stock i think. Then when i picked IC i three stocked him. The last match was close also, he picked peach and mute city i was like " o no! its over for me" but i won, barely heh. Overall good matches with him. Also me and pay$$ had some good matches also! ^_^

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Its actually just Pay$, he got banned like 10 times so he had to keep changing his name, haha.

Looks like Im gonna have to show Vegafuse how to play against ICs, and I gotta show Pay$ how to play against sheik.

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
Its actually just Pay$, he got banned like 10 times so he had to keep changing his name, haha.

Looks like Im gonna have to show Vegafuse how to play against ICs, and I gotta show Pay$ how to play against sheik.
Cool Cool :O. The last match me and Pay$ had was intense! I finished killing him then he respws and forwad b's off the stage and i win lol. Hopefully we can play you guys soon or something!

Skye128

Smash Rookie
The finals got taped. I dont know about you Sinz but I loved the two battles that I had against you. We need a rematch though :]

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Congratulations to the winners, especially Enixmoogle.

Yuki & Arctic: Thx for the housing and everything! You guys are too good, along with YoungDanny, SP, and Enix, lol ('cept Pay$, no luv, no luv). Hope to see you guys at HOST or something, I had fun ^_^

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
The tournament was tons of fun

Jason and Michele- Once again you two were amazing hosts. Thanks for everything and see you in the fall.

SP- Your one cool dude. Despite what Chucky says, your shiek is solid. Good luck in the future

Vega/Pay$- Good job on your placing.

NM- Keep on practicing. Your smash awareness keeps getting keener. Keep it up.

EP- Way to represent Tejas!

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Well guys, great tournament. I had a good time.

Troll, I should've had you, man. At least your Ice Climbers. Can't believe I lost that one. Just got scared. I don't ever fight the ICs.

Skye, had some awesome fun with you after the tournament you shine happy *******. You just wait until I perfect my 20-180 percent and dead combo.

SinZ, I know that was a hard tournament for you to handle and you did a good job with what you had. Sorry I got so mad, but I really didn't want to get gimped. Seriously, that would have been two tournaments in a row. Last one they made me fight the wrong person, they got back in the tournament, I fought someone else as though that match didn't count, and got knocked out. Weak.

Chris, Chad, Paul... all of you. I'm getting a 360, so you can expect to have your *** toasted by me next time we play Gears. Can't wait. Smash, Gears. Good stuff, good stuff.

It was nice to meet you Enix, though we never really introduced ourselves. I heard good things about you and you most certainly backed it up.

OHSNAP 3, huh? June, huh? What day in June? I get my provisional liscene in June, so I and GoldenGlove might be able to make it up to that. That'd be great. Real great. I'm going to train in Gears and Smash like crazy, so don't expect an easy win next time I play anyone.

By the way, if any of you are wondering, "Who the hell is this guy?" I'm the Dr. Mario user "KASH". As far as I know, I was the only Doc there, too.

YukiTanuki

Smash Cadet
Congratulations to the winners, especially Enixmoogle.

Yuki & Arctic: Thx for the housing and everything! You guys are too good, along with YoungDanny, SP, and Enix, lol ('cept Pay$, no luv, no luv). Hope to see you guys at HOST or something, I had fun ^_^
No prob, it was our pleasure! OK is too good. We hope to see you guys soon too, and hopefully by then Pay$ will see that there are SOME hetero things out there. :)

YukiTanuki

Smash Cadet
The tournament was tons of fun

Jason and Michele- Once again you two were amazing hosts. Thanks for everything and see you in the fall.

SP- Your one cool dude. Despite what Chucky says, your shiek is solid. Good luck in the future

Vega/Pay$- Good job on your placing.

NM- Keep on practicing. Your smash awareness keeps getting keener. Keep it up.

EP- Way to represent Tejas!

Awesome to see you again! Hope you had a blast skiing in Taos. For only playing like, twice a year your skillz at Melee are quite impressive! Hopefully you'll get into Brawl and beat the crap out of us all! yay!

Oops, sorry to double post. Mah bad.

Yo guys. Whatsup?

Not much to say, like Alphabravo. Making this as brief as possible:

NM: Nice job fellow smashers.

EP: Amazing. Fun playing you guys, always so. Learned a lot. Good to eat dinner with you guys again too, that was probably the best part. See you guys in the future.

OK: You guys got Skeelz. Pretty impressive playing my friends, pretty impressive. Hope to see you guys again too. OHSNAP3 sounds pretty fun, I might just be able to make it as well, if I'm not going to a bigger tournament.

Same for CO: Man, I had a blast playing you guys, especially Duha. OH MY GOSH!! Those were the most intense matches I've ever played...especially that last one, so much pressure, so close and neck and neck, geez...awesome matches man, they rocked. Now was it you guys or OK who are hosting OHSNAP3?

AZ: Just Chuckie, yes? Nice, nice job man, taking second place...phew, that was pretty intense. Didn't play you, but ah...next time, right? I'll see you sometime in the future, be sure of that.

Thanks for all the help Jason and Michelle, it was good to see you guys again. And Mat, of course, I had a great time talking to you and playing you. You definitely helped me see what I need to be doing right now, thanks. See you guys later.

Overall, it was a fun tourney. Can't wait to see you all at whatever the next multi-state tourney is.

Erich out.

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
Well guys, great tournament. I had a good time.

Troll, I should've had you, man. At least your Ice Climbers. Can't believe I lost that one. Just got scared. I don't ever fight the ICs.

Skye, had some awesome fun with you after the tournament you shine happy *******. You just wait until I perfect my 20-180 percent and dead combo.

SinZ, I know that was a hard tournament for you to handle and you did a good job with what you had. Sorry I got so mad, but I really didn't want to get gimped. Seriously, that would have been two tournaments in a row. Last one they made me fight the wrong person, they got back in the tournament, I fought someone else as though that match didn't count, and got knocked out. Weak.

Chris, Chad, Paul... all of you. I'm getting a 360, so you can expect to have your *** toasted by me next time we play Gears. Can't wait. Smash, Gears. Good stuff, good stuff.

It was nice to meet you Enix, though we never really introduced ourselves. I heard good things about you and you most certainly backed it up.

OHSNAP 3, huh? June, huh? What day in June? I get my provisional liscene in June, so I and GoldenGlove might be able to make it up to that. That'd be great. Real great. I'm going to train in Gears and Smash like crazy, so don't expect an easy win next time I play anyone.

By the way, if any of you are wondering, "Who the hell is this guy?" I'm the Dr. Mario user "KASH". As far as I know, I was the only Doc there, too.

Oh yea dude close matches we had >.> i thought you were going to win the first round lol. But yea it was fun playing every one. Hope to see you soon!

Nice way of running the tourney Sinz, give you props. Next time i recommend get a mic or something , your going to lose your voice! Best part of the tourney Sinz yells: " TROLL AND KASH TV 4" random guy " Yes gilbert godfrey" that was hilarious.

Top Bottom