• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico X-topia Tournament!Results in first post!

South_Paw

Smash Ace
he put it up hours ago dude... O_o

"the venue may change to a different spot we have not gotten a confirmed spot from x-topia(I am inquiring of where it will be at exactly"

umm....WHAT?!

rockman2k1

Smash Journeyman
As far as I remember, the venue is still in the confrence room of the Park Plaza hotel. The tournament date is only a few weeks away so I'm pretty sure it would be rather hard to find someone else that would allow Chinga to throw an event this big.

I'm pretty sure it's safe to say it'll be at the Park Plaza.

Zoap

Smash Master
Yes he said he would change it a few posts back, as to why it is that way, cuz when i copied some of his basic rules i didnt change them, hence that was there and it looked important so it got added to the rules. BUT like i said, and he said, it is confirmed and he just hasnt changed it.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Snowmen are amazing.
I am officially best at photoshop.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Mmm. I always seem to skim over the most important posts. I don't know how I do it. Maybe I'm magic. Yeah, that must be it.

By the way, that snow man looks like it is made of cheap fabric wrapped around sterofoam.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
hey erich think youll beat chris?
Okay, gotta try to act like Erich right now.
Yea, I got this. No way am I losing. No way. Not to anyone. I will be taking x-topia. Oh yeah no matter who comes I will take this. Me and you.

Back to me. Okay.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
kashakunaki we may have to take you up on that it might be four people now though so that is a little more to sleep in the car. will keep trying to look for a place though

V3RMILLION

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure the TOFU crew (El Paso) will take your crew challenge. I'm sure they'll win.

Tetsuya kekeke

Smash Cadet
Hmm, this tourney is in 2 weeks right?
Havent been playing that much, but i can guarentee(sp? lol) it's gonna be a whole new ball game for both NM and El Paso!

Can't wait! See ya guys in 2 weeks!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
See I like that post. Not offensive in anyway.

at kash

rockman2k1

Smash Journeyman
Lol, photoshop master! You might wanna fill in though three little holes in the snow left of the snowman's hat! Just saying! :)

And yeah! Two weeks, cant' wait. It's going to be really crazy!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Wow, I just barely noticed that. Wow. This is gonna be great.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
hmm... on money matches...

10$ mm for any jigglypuff player versus my falco... such a fun matchup.

and i guess 5 for anybody else that wants to, lol

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Supplies! I need people to bring TVs and GCNS! Who can bring some!
Me and Erich: 2 of each.
so we have 2 so far! I need more.

Wow...where have I been the last few days?!? FOUR WHOLE NEW PAGES OF POSTS?!? Good gracious...anyways, here goes:

ABS-I don't know if I'll beat Chris, ABP, or AB c stick, whatever his new nickname is around here, I really don't. I think we're still pretty even. We'll see how it all goes down at the tourney.

When you get as good as you are now Tetsuya, you don't have to practice quite as much as you used to, I know. Just every once in a while, ya know? The key thing is to have fun though. Anyways, I'll see you there as well, can't wait to play you man!

Erich is chickening out and will not be doing any MM's with anyone...EXCEPT, the occasional nOOb at the tourney who asks me, meaning someone from NM who thinks they're good but really sucks. I'll take your crew match though, OK, but not MM. Now that I think of it, NM's done only one crew match with Colorado. We were supposed to have done, like, 10 of them by now! Wow...something's wrong with this picture.

I've got an idea: how's about whoever wins the tourney gets prize money AND gets to touch Rasta's dreads. How 'bout them apples?

The snowman is very...interesting looking. Definitely looks 3-D. That's about it. Yep.

So Zoap, planning on having DBR possibly comes to this, eh? That's cool, I'd like to play them. At least you're coming though, that'd be good enough for me, to know that at least one person from California came all the way down to little 'ole lonely NM to see how we're doing.:crying: :love:

And about housing...well, yall's can either take the Hotel's offer OR...uhh...hmmm, I don't know. Kash is volunteering {MAYBE} and Jason can hold a few, as for Arctic Drac, I think he's pretty filled up right now. Those are the only other guys I know of that you could ask for housing from.

As Tetsuya said, only two weeks guys, can't wait!

Erich out.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Supplies! I need people to bring TVs and GCNS! Who can bring some!
Me and Erich: 2 of each.
so we have 2 so far! I need more.
Didn't Chinga say the hotel could supply a few extra TVs? Or am I a lieing, hallucinating lunatic o_O?

I guess I could bring a GC/TV/Game/Memory Card (aka 1 setup)

I'll go ahead and volunteer Kash for a set-up as well

Also, Erich, I challenge you to an MM! I'm a random n00b from NM who thinks he's good but really sucks.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Rasta still come you should be able to find some noobs who are trash talking before the tourney and **** them!

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
rasta wtf did i do? u hate me that much? i see how it is, if we ever play, ur *** is goin' down!!!
Oh man, I dont wanna get 4 stocked by forward, thats just too much. I also dont want Coty to drive me 8 hours just to get my *** handed to me by sean.

For the record forward...rasta <3 forward in a non-gay way.

YukiTanuki

Smash Cadet
HOUSING INFO and some QUESTIONS!

OK, It's official, I can house some folks! I am definitely going to be housing anyone from AZ because Michelle and I have history with them. I can definitely house Danny and his friends from TX because Michelle and I have history with them, too!

HERE IS WHAT I NEED TO KNOW!

I need to know how many people from AZ and how many people from Danny's crew are coming, to be able to ascertain the amount of OTHER folks that I can house!!!! SO, if you see this post and are apart of these crews, LEMME KNOW!!!!

As far as other folks that I can potentially house, you'll have to gimme some time to figure out how many people I'm ALREADY HOUSING!!!! YAYAYAY!!!

OK. HERE IS REALLY IMPORTANT SHIZZY!!!

I need to know everyone's #s that is coming from OOS!!! This is important because I want you to have a MAXIMUM amount of fun while you're here in my town! This means that I would like for EVERYONE to "hang" with everyone!!!! The best and easiest way is to have your #s so I can coordinate massive luncheons and MELEE playing!!!! New Mexico has offered plenty of opportunities for OOSers to have fun while you're in out state, and I want this time to be no different!!!!

SO, GIMME YOUR PHONE #s, I won't abuse them in any way, it's strictly for TOURNEY FUN/COORDINATION!!!!!! I'm serious, too... if you're actively posting on this thread and are from OOS, please, PLEASE gimme your contact info and names so I can figure out our criteria while you're here!!!!! I can't stand poor planning at tourneys... so OOSers don't get what they deserve!!!! No one wants to hang out in a hotel by themselves OOS!!!!! =\ =\ =\

OK NOW. My contact info is 505-610-8926, you can call me and I'll answer any of your questions!!!!

BTW I'm considering some MMs! =]

I'll challenge ANYONE from NM to a MM... OOSers is a lil more tough!!

FOR AZs EYES ONLY!!!!
You ****ing idiot, Chucky! You had better get your slobbery *** over here to this tournament and win so you can make $$$ to pay for college you lil homo!!! If you don't come, Michelle and I will seriously be hurt dude... you've had plenty of time to plan this out and it's not like you're outclassed... the competition here this time will make things much, much more interesting!!!!! TAJ and FORWARD, get your ***** over here, too! MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!!!!!!

Alrighty everyone!!!! This is ArcticDrac and YukiTanuki posting for everyone in NM... WELCOME TO OUR BACKYARD AND WE HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!!! SEE YOU AT THE TOURNAMENT!!!!!! =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =]

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Artic you already have my number. And Rasta I wanna touch your dreads.

Artic also, I am not sure if I will be able to host the Double would you be willing to hold em?

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Jesus Christ, first Sean now TONY???? What is up with you guys. I dunno about you, but my *** is virgin and I dont wanna get *****.

If you wanna touch my dreads, its cool. Ill make sure they smell like cinnamon when we get there.

Top Bottom