• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico X-topia Tournament!Results in first post!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I kill myself
way too much
I dropped fox for that reason =( but when I fooled around with him yesterday it was beautiful, maybe he will live on later but not yet.

oh yeah.
I want a burger from the in and out burger too good.

YukiTanuki

Smash Cadet
If your willing to come and get us then drive to new mexico i'll love you forever, but still not as much as Michelle (you understand).

Yo, is all Carlos gets!? oh hell no!! you better be ready to back that *** up, yeaaaaaa! (listen to my page).

<3s!!!!!!!

Anyway, if were going through phoenix, will see what we can do, I think Ferm might have a cooler cause he seems prepared for just about anything.

I'm also looking forward to any new artwork of yours, that peach and all those smash characters were too good!

P.S. To Coty: Forgot to call you, and now im too **** tired, Calling you tomorrow I Imagine.

...Um...could you tell Carlos that I'm VERY UPSET how he's corrupted the sweet, innocent Chuckie I once knew and loved?

I was just kiddin' about the burgers...kinda...and I lol'ed alot at you saying Fermin is always prepared...LOL he really IS!!!! Him and his wife packed EVERYTHING IMAGINABLE for OC2, it was amazing! lol!

I haven't drawn anything lately, but thats cool of ya for mentioning it. All I do these days is obsess over fat piggies. It's kinda weird.

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Trollthug, NM won't be MM'ing the TOFU crew. We could, however, do a friendly crew battle. You guys had something previously planned with OK, didn't you? Try them, if they come. I hope they can come too.
Well, I'll try to talk this over with the Oklahomans, but if we do happen to make it, it's almost a guarantee we'll money match. Trollthug, how many members in your crew are going to participate?

Melee Marth: I'll offer a $10 mm to you, double blind picks, 2/3 random/neutral stage first round. Only because you're from Colorado, and I feel like it.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
i agree michelle, chucky is horrible now... do you want his wii? i still have it, lol

pablooo... who's driving? lol. i just drove to arizona i want a break : P

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
pablooo... who's driving? lol. i just drove to arizona i want a break : P
Hmm? Your safe Coty, if I was expecting you to drive me, I 100% guarantee you I would have consulted you before I'd even dream of posting here.

Anyways, OHKO vs TOFU sounds lovely :) Especially if it was $5-$10 per member.

Enix_Moogle

Smash Apprentice
...Um...could you tell Carlos that I'm VERY UPSET how he's corrupted the sweet, innocent Chuckie I once knew and loved?

I was just kiddin' about the burgers...kinda...and I lol'ed alot at you saying Fermin is always prepared...LOL he really IS!!!! Him and his wife packed EVERYTHING IMAGINABLE for OC2, it was amazing! lol!

I haven't drawn anything lately, but thats cool of ya for mentioning it. All I do these days is obsess over fat piggies. It's kinda weird.
I hate, "that I once knew and loved," *tears*, I guess Carlos will have to go, but chuckie can be pretty inept around the ladies, just so you know. Plus, you can't stop loving Chuckie, he's too good.

Piggies are kinda awesome, but kitties are super cute and not stinky! I'll take some pictures cause we have two. Gizmo, and Rocket, but Rocket is such a bad cat, we call it Final Fantasy 8.

Anyway: I guess Coty isn't getting us and Ferm might not be able to Drive and things aren't the same with Christina now, so me and Trevyn going, is up in the air now.

Edit: Not so much up in the air, cause Coty will lend me money to take a greyhound

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Too many posts and confusion for my feeble mind to comprehend.
Nevermind about Ruby. Even if he could go he probably wouldn't. He's a poo head like that.

Also, about the stages. You said MLG rules and those are MLG rules, so I say we follow the stage selection map to the letter.

I'm hosting doubles?! When did you say that >.>?

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
Well, I'll try to talk this over with the Oklahomans, but if we do happen to make it, it's almost a guarantee we'll money match. Trollthug, how many members in your crew are going to participate?

Melee Marth: I'll offer a $10 mm to you, double blind picks, 2/3 random/neutral stage first round. Only because you're from Colorado, and I feel like it.
We have 5 but i think only 4 of us are going to this. And sure we will be gladly to take your money err MM i mean :O.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
hey is there any place for 2-3 smashers from durango to stay at we just need a floor to sleep on that is all. private message me to let me know

Duha

Smash Journeyman
just depending on how long singles is going to be cause we may just drive down and drive back afterwards. We are only 2-3 hours away. I rather find a place to stay but driving seems there and back seems to be the only option

spiritdragon

Smash Ace

How about instead you $10mm me random characters, 2/3, random stages every round? Only because you're from Oklahoma and I feel like it :p

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
How about instead you $10mm me random characters, 2/3, random stages every round? Only because you're from Oklahoma and I feel like it :p
Sure man, I don't mind ^_^ I'll really try to make it though (still dunno for sure), I don't play OOSers much.

To everyone else, my offer is open to all, so feel free to take it up if you want:
$5-$10
Double blind picks
2/3
neutral levels on random

South_Paw

Smash Ace
...OHHHHHHHHHH snap pablo... how many people are going to this from ok?

moogle-paw might return at this tournament... DUN DUN DUNNNN....

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
moogle_maw. Now that sounds interesting.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Vega why are you tryin to take these peoples money? Thats not cool man.

Im gonna try and go to this, Im gonna need a ride, and if Spaw is willing to take me, then Ill see you guys there.

This sounds like fun, I need more outta state tournys to add to my profile.

This is very important, is the wobbles banned?

South_Paw

Smash Ace
no babac, its not that important, because you suck at it, lol

and wtf? Spaw? i havent used that in ages... get that **** outta here

and chucky's being gay at the moment so he may not reply... ever :p

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
no babac, its not that important, because you suck at it, lol

and wtf? Spaw? i havent used that in ages... get that **** outta here

and chucky's being gay at the moment so he may not reply... ever :p

So what if I suck at it, I can atleast ATTEMPT it...

CHUCKY!! My friend, how are things? Remember, we have a green ganon color ditto match. I wont lose, I have the 1337 mindgames, Ganon Fair ftw.

EDIT: Yah, my name is Babac, I have dreads. Ill made a deal with you NM, You pay me a dollar or lose the match between me and you can feel my dreads.

Deal?

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Im not gonna let you feel my dreads if you beat me. I gain nothing in that!

Ill MM some people though.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
whoah wait... so onett and peaches castle aren't banned?

EDIT: wouldn't it just be easier to tell us which stages are ALLOWED for counterpick instead of the large list of the ones we cant?

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I will admit, the banned/nuetral/counterpick stages are a bit confusing for this tourny.

Also...are items on?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
no .
I will do that later ok south paw. But I am leavin to school right now.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
LOL! Are items on. Lol!

And what's so confusing? Scroll back a few pages and you'll see a picture that demonstrates what is allowed and what isn't. Sinz, you should put that in the first post.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
your picture isnt confusing at all : P... its just that somebody pointed out that the stages banned and counter picks werent the same as what you had on there (such as peach's castle and ontett) which of course, made me wonder

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
FEBRUARY 10TH
Items: While most tournaments run with items off, occasionally some put them on. When they do so, it is usually on LOW. Common items (MLG) that are turned off are : Hearts, Tomatoes, Stars, Hammers, Cloaking Devices, Metal Boxes, Red Koopa Shells, Bob-ombs, Pokeballs, Party Balls, and Mushrooms.
Ok, so this implies there is a chance that Items will be one. Also, whats the address for this being taken place?

South_Paw

Smash Ace
no johns! where there's a will theres a way...

tip: put the rules WE'RE using and the stages WE'LL be able to use in first post... :-D (not trying to be ******* it just makes things easier)

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
Cant wait for this tourney! I hope more OOS ppl come,because we dont wanna pwn NM again, we want a challenge this time=/.

Top Bottom