• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico X-topia Tournament!Results in first post!

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
Wow, what insight.....your post is by far the best thing I have EVER read while at these forums. Your lack of sentence structure and grammar was amazing! Not to mention how you totally neglected to state what you like/dislike...wow, I'm just SO impressed right now.

Please, can I give you something for it? Do you want into the BRoom, or an avvy...or maybe even a premium membership? Seriously....your post just BLEW my mind.

Congratulations.
Cry more. k?

rockman2k1

Smash Journeyman
I said it before, and I'll say it agian.

Lawl at teh Smash drama!!!1!

Anyways, I think this X-Topia tourney will be awesome since everyone is'nt getting kicked out at 9PM this time! w00t!

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
smash drama FTW. Keep posting! Ill start, hmmm Sinz you suck. hahahahahshahahah and ABP <3 ABS</3

Well said Nicholai.

Hmmm...I can't seem to tell who Sinz is insulting. Oh well...maybe he's insulting both of you.

Yea, we'll be able to stay a lot longer this time Rockman, you'll like this tournament a whole lot more than the last one, if you went to it.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Wow Trollthug, nice contribution. I bet somebody out there almost cared.
Also, why does fire come out of most of cfs moves, but the knee doesn't. A better question is why does fire come from here?

UP-B'D

South_Paw

Smash Ace
I'll probably come to this, but before i can say yes or no i need to make sure that i understand the rules

it says that most tournaments have items off, but it doesn't say that this one will... same with life-stealing, 'almost always allowed' but is it here, and team attack?

a lot of your rules tell what other tournaments do, but not what you're doing =/. but if you get them finalized i can tell you if i can come (i probably will if so)

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
I'll probably come to this, but before i can say yes or no i need to make sure that i understand the rules

it says that most tournaments have items off, but it doesn't say that this one will... same with life-stealing, 'almost always allowed' but is it here, and team attack?

a lot of your rules tell what other tournaments do, but not what you're doing =/. but if you get them finalized i can tell you if i can come (i probably will if so)
Items will be off, life stealing will be allowed. The rules that say "most tournaments" go by will apply to X-topia.

rockman2k1

Smash Journeyman
Yea, we'll be able to stay a lot longer this time Rockman, you'll like this tournament a whole lot more than the last one, if you went to it.
Well, I was referring to the previous X-Topia tournament. If you were there at New Mexico State everyone had to finish up by 9 or so. And we could'nt get free play in the day before. It was the worst location they had pick for their tournaments in quite a long time. Especially since they had the Howard Johnson center for like two years previous.

Anyways, I was'nt at the last tourney (the one that was horrible from what I heard) and I think that when I kinda started to play Smash, but I'll be at this one. I dunno how many casuals (if at all) I'll be able to get since I'll be running some of the Street Fighter tourneys, but I'll enter the tournament at least, in fact, I think I'm entering everything that is'nt Halo/GoW/GoldenEye (if GE still happens)

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
NO[rth] CO[lorado](man I love saying that, NO CO....NO CO....NO CO....) might show up to this...well at least I might >_> anyways do you guys have a list or a prediction of expected peeps/turnout?

NicholaiGinovaef

Smash Journeyman
NO[rth] CO[lorado](man I love saying that, NO CO....NO CO....NO CO....) might show up to this...well at least I might >_> anyways do you guys have a list or a prediction of expected peeps/turnout?
A bajillion++++!!

Oh, Ken and all those other negroes are coming too.

All the more reason for you to come throw away your money.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master

Anyways, hey C-J. Yeah man, I kind of don't play Doc much anymore, either, but I'll still ditto you. Five dollar money match?

Also, you better not be backing out on our $10 money match, ABS. I need to rob you of your dignity.

C-J

Smash Cadet
Lol, Kash. I won't put money on my doc .. haha.. but i will put a money match with ya man. any char... cool?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
No, I just played Link for fun. I never really learned how to use him, though I still plan to in the future, and I wasn't ready for the dedication and skill it would take to master Fox, so I put him on hold. Right now I use Mr. Game and Watch and Falco the most, and I plan on picking up Shiek next.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Haha. Definitely. I'm just messin' with you, man. You're a good player. I don't mean it. I'll be seeing you at the Smashfest and if not there at X-Topia.

By the way, C-J. I talked to Kendric and he says he doesn't want to go. I don't see why anyone wouldn't unless they can't. He just doesn't feel like "doing anything that isn't X-Topia"

So that makes six people coming. When will this Smashfest happen. I really, really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want to play some peeps.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
GAAAAHAHAHAHAAH! Thank you Erich. Now I can count the days so it'll seem even farther away.

I feel a lot more confident in my abilities as a Smash player than I ever have before. I want to record some Smash matches and see how I and others play. Not to mention I need to play some people on a higher skill level like... well, everyone else XD! I just so eager. I've been practicing very, very hard. Watching combo videos and tutorial videos, reading guides, asking for tips and pointers. I practiced my Falco for about eight hours yesterday.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I suck. I am dropping fox most likely, he is too slow.

Hehehe...I'm not dropping anyone!!

Eight hours?!? Holy cow man!! That's a long time. Falco's pretty tough to master though. I gotta see this on the 13th. BTW, you're welcome for telling you the date. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

X-Topia...too far...away...uhhh...ah-hu-uh....OH...such a painfully...long time...need...sustenance...

YukiTanuki

Smash Cadet
Hey guys! Happy late New Years to ya all!

Just wanted to say that I'm trying to get Chuckie (Enix) and his gang to come to this X-Topia tournament! Should be exciting. It sounds like there is a pretty good chance of him coming. So, thats an extra treat to be looking forward to. :)

Um, thats pretty much it.

Oh yeah, someone called me Arctic's GF earlier in this forum I believe? Even though we're always hanging around eachother and we pretty much act like it, we're not dating. I AM A STRONG, INDEPENDENT, SINGLE, BLACK WOMAN!! ...I mean Asian. Whatever.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Hehehe...I'm not dropping anyone!!

Eight hours?!? Holy cow man!! That's a long time. Falco's pretty tough to master though. I gotta see this on the 13th. BTW, you're welcome for telling you the date. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

X-Topia...too far...away...uhhh...ah-hu-uh....OH...such a painfully...long time...need...sustenance...
Yeah, I've been practicing my *** off. I practiced Captain Falcon for about six hours yesterday. Well, more like watching videos and reading stuff for four hours and practice for two-three.

Yeah... I think... I'm going to melt away... I need X-Topia!!! I wish I could fast forward to the 13th.

And lol at Yuki.

Top Bottom