• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico X-topia Tournament!Results in first post!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I'll take you up on that ff vs. pichu MM offer Sinz. $5 CF vs. Pichu MM sound good?
You are on. This wont be that hard. =) Pichu isn't caught in CF's combos =). But CF is caught in all of pichus!

Erich, I will see what I am doing tommorow.

Tetsuya kekeke

Smash Cadet
OH YEAH!
MM anyone?! TOFU Crew's skillz have increased! You better train hard so you dont get rammed!:p

GET READY!

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
ya, any1 down to money match our crew for some $$$$$$$$$$$?? WE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEYZ. TOFU> NM, AND THATS A FACT JAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJ!J!JJ!J :O JUST ASK THE OTHER NM PPL HOW BADLY TOFU ***** EVERY ONE ELSE IN THAT TOURNEY THEY HAD!@!!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Tetsuya, mm my pichu 1$? For hte heck of it?(I am not sure if I will win this one.)

Pffft, you guys are crazy. I'm not MM'ing anyone. Only tourney, aight? See you all there. Hopefully this time we'll prove to be a challenge to you, Tetsuya. We'll see.

Erich out.

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
NAH TETSUYA WILL **** ALL OF U GUYS AND TAKES UR MONEYZ!!!!!! TOFU> NM HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAJKAK caps lock is cruise control for cool.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Isn't TOFU the crew that refuses to come give Austin $200?

If not my bad lol >_>

but yeah caps lock is cruise control for making the mod's eyes hurt, and that can't be good...

NicholaiGinovaef

Smash Journeyman
Hey Josh and Havi, we need to get together soon and practice for the tournament. You guys are the only competition in this ghetto city. I haven't been playing at all. Gears of War is my new drug. I'm addicted.

andras2006

Smash Cadet
i just got back from playing vermillion in el paso, i had a really good time, ^_^, i put up a good fight but they are only slightly better than me, i better practice some more before the tournament.

Maybe. I think that...yea.

You're pretty good then Andras. Don't forget though, we'll be training too. I'M training, I'll tell you that much...

Did you guys make any vids? You should post them up. Me, Sinz, and Alpha will have some matches up soon that are about a month old now.

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
Ya cant wait till the tourney!! You guys down for some EP vs NM crew MM?? :O :O

C-J

Smash Cadet
Kash mannn. you up for a doc ditto again. to tell you the truth.. i play doc so rarely now. but he's still the best doc in the world (except chris of the stars.. his doc is pretty good lol. crazy good).

Heck erich says he plays doc too. i bet my doc sucks now hahaaa. hey is chris (allboutpeach) going to come to the tourney?

ABP? Yes, in fact, he is coming to the tourney. I play many characters, but only three are tournament worthy, and Bowser is only sometimes. And if a smashfest happens, it's not at my house. My parent's don't want me to host it twice in a row. It would be fun though, I must agree.

I wants to play all from the TOFU crew; I didn't play any of them last time. Hmmm...maybe we'll do some crew matches, but I won't do it for money; I've said this several times.

Depends on the tourney and the turnout. For X-Topia though, it's usually around $200-300, maybe a little bit more. But yea, usually somewhere around there. Welcome Procrastination. Where do you live? In NM?

Oryia

Smash Rookie
THIS IS C-J.

Ahh a smashfest. Well, i might be able to get us a room in albuquerque. It's a room bigger than what we had at the last NM tourney.. and we can all bring food so it can last all day. It has a fridge, couches, piana (no use i suppose), LOTS of tabls and chairs, one big TV. There is no time limit on how long we can stay there.. cause no one uses that house thing. Just an idea

Aahhh...gotta love your smack talk, ABS. Gotta love it. So you're coming too, eh? Good to hear it. You and ABP will probably win the teams if there are teams, make no mistake.

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
Aahhh...gotta love your smack talk, ABS. Gotta love it. So you're coming too, eh? Good to hear it. You and ABP will probably win the teams if there are teams, make no mistake.
LOL, ABS your going to lose ;;_;; like last time. The only person that can beat tetsuya is All about C stick but like i said its like a 1% chance! JAJJAJAJAJJAJA :O

Trollthug, I hate to break it to you, but Testuya's not invinsible, and ABP's not the only one who can beat or has a chance to beat Tetsuya. There are other smashers in NM who just might be thinking about doing it too. Of course, that's not saying that we'll ever beat him...but you never know, that 1% chance is always existing and always will exist.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Erich, have you guys found a silver firewire at your house by any chance? Just wondering.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
OKAY FINAL MOVE! WE MOVED TO FEBRUARY 10TH FOR 1000ft MORE room!

Whoa!! That's awesome! That's MUCH more room.

You guys do know that ABP and ABS{I.E. Kool Kidz} in the teams tourney a while back took out Enix Moogle EASY. Well, at least in the finals they did. Maybe not during the double elimination match, but during the finals, there was no doubt who was going to win. Just an example, not sure if that proves anything though, so for now let's just put it this way: ABP and ABS will either get 1st or 2nd in the teams, no if's and's or but's.

NicholaiGinovaef

Smash Journeyman
******, his partner wasn't half as good as he was. It's pretty obvious they would lose. No offense to Arctic's girlfriend. If he had somebody from Arizona or somebody better they would have stomped you guys.

Tards.

**No offense to Enix's partner... Yuki? I believe...**

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Itwas Yuki, who is really awesome, and funny.

Nicholai, wanna do some pichu vs you matches...

******, his partner wasn't half as good as he was. It's pretty obvious they would lose. No offense to Arctic's girlfriend. If he had somebody from Arizona or somebody better they would have stomped you guys.

Tards.

**No offense to Enix's partner... Yuki? I believe...**
Like I said, I wasn't sure if my statement proved anything. Whateva.

TOO LONG...It's long enough waiting for Christmas, but waiting for this tournament...man, this is gonna be forever.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Wow, what insight.....your post is by far the best thing I have EVER read while at these forums. Your lack of sentence structure and grammar was amazing! Not to mention how you totally neglected to state what you like/dislike...wow, I'm just SO impressed right now.

Please, can I give you something for it? Do you want into the BRoom, or an avvy...or maybe even a premium membership? Seriously....your post just BLEW my mind.

Congratulations.

Top Bottom