• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

tekkie

Smash Master
Ok so the movie 9 was a disappointment.

Parts of it were really good, but the movie was barely more than an hour long! >.<

Dollar movie or rent it with friends.

Davis agrees
this.

it's a tim burton movie. visually interesting but the characters are paper thin stereotypes and the plot is borderline incoherent.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
we would never join in such unlawful activities such as jaY wAlking, Watching onlinE videos, Walking On lawns, Undermining LaDy figures, HAving fun, and HAppily catching hidden messages of posts!

Thats just insane!
I dont get it, I'm missing something.

tw1n

Smash Champion
we would never join in such unlawful activities such as jaY wAlking, Watching onlinE videos, Walking On lawns, Undermining LaDy figures, HAving fun, and HAppily catching hidden messages of posts!

Thats just insane!
YA WE WOULD HA HA is what is said here =]

I miss the smash scene. Stupid school/work/girlfriend taking away all my time =[

Funny story from today!

So I was talkin with this guy in my class about Genesis and other stuff. Didn't say what game it was but just about Cali. He asked me what game I play. Simple answer for simple minded people "Super Smash Bros"

He flipped saying he plays it all the time with his friends. I ask 64, melee or brawl. He says all 3 but mostly melee cause brawl "nerfed his character and made the game too slow" (speaking the melee language)

I laughed saying I compete in melee. His response is that he is the best among all his friends... ya we've all heard that one before.

So I challenged him. "Just for fun" and he said we can put money down if I want... Morals kicking in. I said we'll see. I'm scheduled to play him next week or maybe right after the AZ trip hahaha

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I dont get it, I'm missing something.
My brother cracked the [simple]code.

And David, take enough money to pay for the AZ trip or to help you get your Pound 4 plane tickets!

"I'm the best out of all my friends and I beat these guys that challenged me one time."

my personal favorite

"Yeah I always have the most coins when the time runs out. I'm the best in the state."

EDIT: Ronald (aka Wraith) might be able to go to the AZ tourney to rep some Falcon. I'm going to ask him here in a bit if he's interested. He also has a fairly new car so I'm going to ask him if his would be an alright backup plan just in case (assuming he can go).

As well my work schedule for the week of the tourney is out Saturday so I'll let you guys know when I'm scheduled. So far it seems like we'd be leaving around 3 pm from neils house. Will anyone need to be picked up beforehand?

tw1n

Smash Champion
Won't be able to make it to either.

Kyle did you request all of friday off for us? Because if we get scheduled we are scheduled till 4 you know that right? Thats why I wanted the whole day off. We need to leave by 2 at the latest

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Time for a NM title change.

Recommendations.

EDIT
Kashakunaki 1,273
Sinz 1,008
ZMan 882
Tarmogoyf 572
Twin_A 563
Erich 542
tw1n 494
Sliraobe God 486
GoldenGlove 482
Dekar173 468
Alphabravo 462
KitsuneXXX 344
tekkie 319
isaccard 313
xion07 266
allboutpeach 235
Ax00x0 209
Overgames 186
Timotee 176
InterimOfZeal 157
johnnylaw505 110
Salty123 110
Kirbster13 94

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
daniel- paint thinner

and yeah id be up for a neil fest tomorrow or saturday. i got my liscense today so i don't have to bum rides offf of steven or august anymore :)

also nintendo is giving away a free nes game for lamers like me who bought the internet channel. what would be a good nes game to get?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
You exist! :D

@Zman

Gundam Wing Endless Duel. I like it :D

Top Bottom