• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

:]
I think you need to relax. Take a chill pill. Watch some TV.
Yep...I think I'm gonna go take a nice warm bath. That was probably TMI, huh?

Also, that was one tournament. Now if you can excuse my momentary hypocrisy, I'd like to point out (and no offense to anyone I respect you all as my friends and great players) that not only did I place higher than Steven, Neil, and Paul in AZ12Step, but I took out Steven and Neil. I also, at the UNM tournament, beat Steven 2-0 in a MM after the tournament and... well, screw it. I'll say it anyways. I barely lost to Steven AND Paul in the tournament. With that out of the way *puts up his Johns shield* they were good games and they won fair and square.

I'm not trying to say you suck, Erich. I'm also probably sounding like an arrogant *******, but I speak my mind. That's just my personality, and I believe I am better than you. You wouldn't do a money match with me at the UNM anime tournament, but how about one now?
And I'm not trying to say that I'm better than you Davis. I already agree with you that you are better than me, but you're just not WAAAAAY better than me, savvy?

First, $30 is not overpriced for a LAN Event. How much was the NVGA SuperCon? $20? How much are other lans? About $30. Since you don't understand the concept of sponsorship and event management, here's the breakdown. Sponsors>Organizers>Event>each division(pc & console) > each individual tournament. It costs money to run events. Money doesn't magically appear. Hence prices for entrance. The event was almost sold-out at it's current price. Obviously, it is NOT inaccessible. If you cannot afford $30 to compete, then that is your personal financial situation. What was the price at the DMD tournament? $10. Our normal tournaments are $10, the should always be. See the difference, this isn't a trend, it's a special situation. No, we cannot do special pricing, no we cannot do specials prizes. It was their way or the highway, and that was the last word. We did NOT choose to have prizing as it was, we did not choose to have prices as they were. 1st and 2nd place got over $100 worth of stuff. Not to mention all the other raffles, etc. that were available to everyone who attended. Some people won over $1000 in raffle prizes. Does it sound overpriced now?

Second, how many tournaments have happened in Albuquerque in the last 3 months? Besides ours, since they're a small percentage.........

We are fully aware that you may or may not go, but you also need to be fully aware that our rankings are based on our tournaments that we organize and we derive sponsorships from that. We're not hiding that fact. It is being well known. Only entering tournaments that you deem "accessible" is your personal choice.
Well, at least you stopped implying we don't use our skills.

Yes, the Supercon was $20, but how many people showed up? Yea, not that many. The organizers did not want it to cost so much either, and they knew it would scare people away, which it did. Now...I didn't know that this was a special event, or that you held what you'd call "regular" events. You might have explained that CLEARLY a little bit earlier. This turn-out sounds very similar to the Supercon, actually. It's just a bit annoying when you post a list of supposed power rankings, and it's not accurate to us at all. Then again, I'm a little tired and angry right now for reasons I won't post on the internet, so I'm probably over-reacting over nothing. All the people on these boards are the people who did NOT go to the Intel event. Notice all the sarcasm you've been receiving from everybody?

Now we get to it. I did not even know you had regular tournaments, as I've never seen you in my life nor on the boards have I heard of you, and then you randomly show up like you've been doing this all along and make some random list of people. Nobody on these boards knows who any of the people on that list are except for Sinz, Dekar and Ax. Nor did I know that the Intel tourney was a "special" event, as Dekar told us it was only a Brawl tournament. Anyways, how many other tournaments and events do you run and WHERE do you run them? That'd be nice to know, as regular tournaments are "accessible," compared to a $30 fest.

Also, why do the big LAN's give more points when less people enter them?
As to your question on how many tournaments we've had...probably about 8 or 9. Yes, that many.

And I'm terribly sorry if I'm coming off as a complete douche-bag, but...I already explained. I'm a little hot blooded right now. I need to go cool off. I'm very sorry if I sound irrational or idiotic right now.

The Cure Gaming

Smash Rookie
Remember the tournament at Dead Men's Den? Yes, you were there. You won doubles. We ran that. Obviously, you've never gone to major LAN events and that is the point. High level tournaments aren't usually by themselves. They take place at larger venues with larger events as a part of those events. I have not implied that you don't use your skills. I'm saying that if you choose not to compete in an event for WHATEVER reason, that is your choice to not use your abilities. As for our personal info, www.myspace.com/thecuregaming & soon :www.thecuregaming.com: We're not a random person, we are an organization that runs competitive gaming events for MULTIPLE games.

Also, the SuperCon was competitively priced for its experience and reputation as a LAN event. It will increase next year most likely. It doesn't scare people off who know what a LAN event is and should be.

Lastly, it sounds like there was a lot of misinformation passed around. That wasn't from us. There were plenty of players with questions who asked and were given the correct answer. Dekar, Ax, Tarmogoyf, etc. all knew what was planned and wanted to attend. They learned by asking, not assuming.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
P.S. I went back and reanalzyed my playstyle in Melee. I'm getting a fresh start.

@Neil: Tell Cameron to come to the next smashfest so I can own him in smash64.
Your "new playstyle" will be insignificant when I falcon punch--> taunt it. And yes, I will tell cameron to do as such. Don't be too hard on him (he is a very delicate and fragile pussy).

@Neil- Not on our level, but they would like to be. One is a Lucario/ Bowser and the other is a link mainer.

If there are tips to help their metagame, please help them. :D
Okay...you want me to critique a player whom I'm never seen or met before, let alone seen videos of or matches of? KC is a st00pid noob :) :p;);)

Hmm. Well, I will reluctantly admit defeat in ball size, Neil. However, my **** is much larger and tastier than yours, and that's what matters. Dekar's is, too, so don't even think about it.

Really? Well congratulations, Neil. I haven't really played Steven's Marth, but I think it is still worse than his Donkey Kong from what I've seen. That was a sincere congratulation, by the way.Yes, tell Camera to come so I can own him in Smash64, too.
Damit. I will have to reluctantly admit defeat in the largeness of my ****. STILL, I doubt your **** is tastier than mine. If my balls are bigger and more productive, obviously a significant increase in sperm cell count will lead to a significant increase in your tongue receiving the sensation of that sweet taste on my ****. Have fun with your large, tasteless ****.
What did I congratulate who on? the fact that steven and you was better than me at brawl? I'm confused.
If you make cameron cry during the ssb64 match, please, please, don't call the police when he is about to commit suicide. It'll just cause more trouble.

I am going on saturday Neil, I believe.
Wootz

@Neil: You forgot "No homo" at the end of your post, or did you?
Umm, I guess. I don't really care about that phrase anymore. If you say you love someone, it's kinda obvious how the receiver of that love is going to interpret it, even on the internetz. If I say that I love davis on the internetz, obviously he wouldn't immediately conclude that I am gay unless I drive over to house and ask to have sex with him. I doubt I even follow this supposed "no homo" rule anymore.

I'm still upset that Neil beat me. A good example of even though you win in friendlies (which I usually beat Neil in friendlies back then) doesn't mean squat when it comes to tournament.

Congratulations Neil.
Hey buddy I appreciate it. Thanks for not showing your anger and instead showing your happiness for me :) You are the coolest man on the face of the planet (except for maybe captain falcon that is).

We didn't set the price for the LANFest, it was $30 at the door and that gave you unlimited entry to the event. All tournaments were free inside the doors. Plus, all money went to United Way, a charity organization.
Nice to meet you, The Cure Gaming. Unlike everybody else, I'll attempt to avoid this tournament hosting argument and befriend you :) Sorry Erich is being a douche in particular, let me apologize on behalf of him. I hope to see you in the future :)

@Erich, (you know I don't mean to call you a douche, I just want to be cool in front of cure, at the expense of your reputation that is :)) If I were to recommend the BEST way to calm down, heres what I would do:

1. (preparation of 30 minutes+) Do your homework if you have any. Make your bed. *this will sound really weird but bear with me* shave your legs and other bodily extremities you desire.
2. Turn on some violin music. Go to sleep with it on. *from my experience, after shaving yourself and putting on a nice warm blanket, it feels like your whole body is made of pure silk. Great stuff.

ERICH, HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A SMASH DEBATER?!?!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!!!!??!
ZOMG YOU LUCKY BOY YOU!!!

The Cure Gaming

Smash Rookie
Originally Posted by Kashakunaki View Post
I'm still upset that Neil beat me. A good example of even though you win in friendlies (which I usually beat Neil in friendlies back then) doesn't mean squat when it comes to tournament.

Also, hence the reason why we have tournament rankings.

xion07

Smash Apprentice
@Neil- Which is why I am bringing them to you. So you can suffer while I watch :D
And of course...intoduce them too.

Hey hey, I may be noob but I still have a place in the world. And this noob can beat you Neil! :)

Alrighty...I'm feelin' a bit more calm now. And NO, I did not shave my bodily extremities. Nice try to unman me though Neil. :p

Anyways, sorry for coming off like that The Cure. I was in a really bad mood for some weird reason. If you had to put that reason under a single word it would be stress. If you had to put it in a sentence, it would be I was having a stress induced panic attack. I happened to be on Smashboards, so I let some out. You happened to be the one I was steaming on. Sorry, heh.:embarrass

And just so you know, I assumed nothing. I just didn't bother to learn about the tournament, and then you came to the boards with a list. I misinterpreted this list and it annoyed me in my latter state of mind. Don't assume that I'm assuming things dude.;)

Now...what kind of events do you hold? I am curious, though I really don't think that I care enough to be sponsored for Brawl. If you guys had existed for Melee...man, I'd be all over that. But Brawl? I don't yet know if I care that much about it. Still though, clarify for me.

Hehe, I must have seemed completely different in my last few posts than I did at that DMD tournament, eh? Don't worry, my original personality is much more like the way you saw me there.

Alright...homework time. *groan*

Erich out. (Yep, I'm pretty much back to normal!)

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Sephi (I'm guessing that's who's posting. The Cure Gaming is a rather impersonal username), I completely see where you're coming from, but I do take issue with one thing you said.

Remember the tournament at Dead Men's Den? Yes, you were there. You won doubles. We ran that. Obviously, you've never gone to major LAN events and that is the point. High level tournaments aren't usually by themselves. They take place at larger venues with larger events as a part of those events.
The only two factors that make a tournament high-level are the quantity and caliber of players attending. OC, FC, and Super Champ Combo are all smash-exclusive, and you'd be laughed off the boards for saying that those aren't major events. AZ12 (Which a good amount of us Smashboarders attended) is recognized as a high-level tournament as well. Honestly, for all intents and purposes, NM tournaments are virtually equal in competitiveness, because it's always the same group of players vying for the top spots. I guarantee you that if myself, Kash, Alphabravo, Sinz, Erich, and Sliraobe went to Intel, you'd be seeing those names, in some order, at the top of the results. The only Intel entrant who is widely recognized by the NM community as a high-level player was Dekar, who unsurprisingly took first. I suspect it was a cakewalk for him.

This is all culled from knowledge of the 8-10 tournaments NM has had/gone to, before you guys were on the scene.

Also, did getting 3rd at the DMD tourney win me any points?

Anyway, all that being said, you're still an awesome organization. Keep doing that voodoo that you do so well.

Neil, my posts lately have been short because I've been posting them from my PS3.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Sephi (I'm guessing that's who's posting. The Cure Gaming is a rather impersonal username), I completely see where you're coming from, but I do take issue with one thing you said.

The only two factors that make a tournament high-level are the quantity and caliber of players attending. OC, FC, and Super Champ Combo are all smash-exclusive, and you'd be laughed off the boards for saying that those aren't major events. AZ12 (Which a good amount of us Smashboarders attended) is recognized as a high-level tournament as well. Honestly, for all intents and purposes, NM tournaments are virtually equal in competitiveness, because it's always the same group of players vying for the top spots. I guarantee you that if myself, Kash, Alphabravo, Sinz, Erich, and Sliraobe went to Intel, you'd be seeing those names, in some order, at the top of the results. The only Intel entrant who is widely recognized by the NM community as a high-level player was Dekar, who unsurprisingly took first. I suspect it was a cakewalk for him.

This is all culled from knowledge of the 8-10 tournaments NM has had/gone to, before you guys were on the scene.

Anyway, all that being said, you're still an awesome organization. Keep doing that voodoo that you do so well.

Neil, my posts lately have been short because I've been posting them from my PS3.
Steven... you're the new tony.

The 2nd paragraph is full of win.

Wow...Steven pretty much posted what I've been trying to say in a single paragraph. Go Steven!!! Way to support me in my time of...uhh...clouded thinking. Yea, let's go with that.:lick:

Steven's amazing.

The Cure Gaming

Smash Rookie
I understand the competitiveness of this community. I also think that our showing up is kind of like a clean slate for everyone. We're coming in and rather than finding a certain point back to start, we start with our beginning. It's not meant to be an insult to players here. Also, I said usually. Smash hasn't been picked up by major leagues......yet. This changes things. We see it as a viable competitive game for larger events and that's what we're bringing. With all this competitiveness, we assumed that players were eager to compete under any means, but that isn't the case. I will say that not all tournaments will be cash prizes, and not all with be $30. Most will be $10 and we will have more. That being said. Next tournament is looking to be at the beginning of December TBA.

No offense, but Smash is typically not seen as a major fighting game in the eyes of larger leagues. Hopefully, with great turnouts and competition, we can turn that around. By large leagues, I mean the ones that actually have prizes in the tens of thousands of dollars.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I understand the competitiveness of this community. I also think that our showing up is kind of like a clean slate for everyone. We're coming in and rather than finding a certain point back to start, we start with our beginning. It's not meant to be an insult to players here. Also, I said usually. Smash hasn't been picked up by major leagues......yet. This changes things. We see it as a viable competitive game for larger events and that's what we're bringing. With all this competitiveness, we assumed that players were eager to compete under any means, but that isn't the case. I will say that not all tournaments will be cash prizes, and not all with be $30. Most will be $10 and we will have more. That being said. Next tournament is looking to be at the beginning of December TBA.
You gotta build up to the big ones Do like 5 small ones then announce a big one like 2 months in advance, talk to the NVGA see if they help you out etc...
(please have the monthly after the first weekend I am in Denver the first weekend of December.:D)
Melee was picked up by MLG
Brawl was picked up by Evo :/
and MLG nows Owns Smashboards. And they are going to be picking up Brawl in a bit(Alphazealot told us this.) He cannot give us an exact date, but it will be happening in a bit.

10$ is good enough for me. I always appreciate cash though :D They help me out on dates :D

Also. We have steven, that is better than having smash picked up by a big corporation.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Well..... gamebattles :D

Its been picked up. I forgot about gamebattles :D

Its been picked up for a while :D

By any chance, do you know where I can find tap dance lessons?

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Neil, the monkeys at my work scheduled me for saturday despite how I went out of the way to get that day off, so I won't be able to attend the super secret surprise thing. I get off at 4:30, so call me when you guys are heading back to your house so I can come over then.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Your "new playstyle" will be insignificant when I falcon punch--> taunt it. And yes, I will tell cameron to do as such. Don't be too hard on him (he is a very delicate and fragile pussy).

Okay...you want me to critique a player whom I'm never seen or met before, let alone seen videos of or matches of? KC is a st00pid noob :) :p;);)

Damit. I will have to reluctantly admit defeat in the largeness of my ****. STILL, I doubt your **** is tastier than mine. If my balls are bigger and more productive, obviously a significant increase in sperm cell count will lead to a significant increase in your tongue receiving the sensation of that sweet taste on my ****. Have fun with your large, tasteless ****.
What did I congratulate who on? the fact that steven and you was better than me at brawl? I'm confused.
If you make cameron cry during the ssb64 match, please, please, don't call the police when he is about to commit suicide. It'll just cause more trouble.

Wootz

Umm, I guess. I don't really care about that phrase anymore. If you say you love someone, it's kinda obvious how the receiver of that love is going to interpret it, even on the internetz. If I say that I love davis on the internetz, obviously he wouldn't immediately conclude that I am gay unless I drive over to house and ask to have sex with him. I doubt I even follow this supposed "no homo" rule anymore.

Hey buddy I appreciate it. Thanks for not showing your anger and instead showing your happiness for me :) You are the coolest man on the face of the planet (except for maybe captain falcon that is).

Nice to meet you, The Cure Gaming. Unlike everybody else, I'll attempt to avoid this tournament hosting argument and befriend you :) Sorry Erich is being a douche in particular, let me apologize on behalf of him. I hope to see you in the future :)

@Erich, (you know I don't mean to call you a douche, I just want to be cool in front of cure, at the expense of your reputation that is :)) If I were to recommend the BEST way to calm down, heres what I would do:

1. (preparation of 30 minutes+) Do your homework if you have any. Make your bed. *this will sound really weird but bear with me* shave your legs and other bodily extremities you desire.
2. Turn on some violin music. Go to sleep with it on. *from my experience, after shaving yourself and putting on a nice warm blanket, it feels like your whole body is made of pure silk. Great stuff.

ERICH, HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A SMASH DEBATER?!?!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!!!!??!
ZOMG YOU LUCKY BOY YOU!!!
Actually, what you eat effects what your sperm tastes like, so take that you vegetarian *******, and suck it!

Agreed entirely.

No offense, but Smash is typically not seen as a major fighting game in the eyes of larger leagues. Hopefully, with great turnouts and competition, we can turn that around. By large leagues, I mean the ones that actually have prizes in the tens of thousands of dollars.
Agreed as well.

MLG does.....now. But, they won't implement anything til AT LEAST next season begins.
I am also in agreement.

Well..... gamebattles :D

Its been picked up. I forgot about gamebattles :D

Its been picked up for a while :D

By any chance, do you know where I can find tap dance lessons?
Gamebattles is a joke.

I miss you guys. And yes NM rules because we do have steven :D

im thinking of wiping the dust off my brawl copy and play it for the first time in 3 months lol. Peace everyone :D
GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER!

I think I have the wrong one.

The Cure Gaming

Smash Rookie
After some more discussion on the matter, we at The Cure Gaming agreed that it was unfair to make the Intel Lanfest worth more points without that being known beforehand. We understand that it may have caused a lot of dispute with the rankings and to balance it out, we decided to make both events worth equal points. We will now continue with our normal ranking system as of now, after this new list which should be a lot fairer to players who are interested in the rankings, but unaware of how they are calculated. This is so that it is fair to players who attended both events or each individual event.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

1st - Dekar - 260 points
2nd - Ax - 170 points
3rd - Sinz - 150 points
4th - Gekko - 90 points
4th - GoldenGlove - 90 points
6th - Spacey - 80 points
6th - Space - 80 points
8th - Camm - 70 points
8th - Ryu - 70 points
8th - The Peon's Champ - 70 points
8th - ZMan - 70 points

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
Whoa...I've missed a lot. Anything important besides bickering and comparing genital size O_o (WTF guys).

I agree with you in almost every way Ax. First of all, yes those glasses are a pain. And you lucky bastar*. At the next fest, bring over GH4 and I'll **** the **** out of that game. Also, I am not even a gamer. I only play smash, that's it. Every vet smasher in NM will agree that I am NOT a gamer, not even close. And I never will. Congratz on your birthday too. Even though mine is the center of attention currently
Thank you for being one of the few people in the world that dislikes Twilight. i'm tired of hearing about it. It's just a book. Since when are wimminz interested in vampire romance? What kind of self-respecting teen would want to have sex with ****ing Count Dracula?
Hell no, I've seen you play GH3-you'd **** me like Bush ***** the English language. I have 4 years of percussion/drumming experience under my belt, so I stick to drums anyways. Plus, JT has it, not me yet. >_> But I think we could definitely bring it next fest. And I see, I won't call you a gamer then. :-) When is it again? The 1st? Fancy that! Happy B-day, sorry I won't be able to attend. And no one with a ***** should read those books. I actually read a cahpter-to-chapter summary of the first one-complete and utter garbage.

No custom Controllers? WTF??? The rally was amazing. But I know now that 2 hours in advance isn't anywhere near enough. I spent a LOT of money no pins, signs, ect. But actually seeing Obama is near impossible, since there are like 20,000+ peolpe in front of you and even when you get a glimpse, someone waves their sign. But if you have any chance to go to a rally, I would highly recommend it. It's a monumental experience.
Yeah, tis was sad. I didn't know they could be bought here in town...now that I know that, I think that I might as well buy some. And yeah, I heard it was nuts, the UNM paper has 45K people attending to McCain's 1K. Lulz.

Dammit, I hate to miss out on smashfest...what's this I hear about Custom Robo? My Strike Vanishers will absolutely **** in that game. And I think Mario Party should be played, just to see if we could break window glass by all that yelling the game will induce. I'm all for getting a mix of other games in as well, and I'm all for SC2 if anyone wants to next time. The SC4 touney made me remember how fun 2 was/is.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I will **** you in Custom Robo, Ax. Game on.

Mario Party is only fun once the yelling starts.
"NO! NO NO NO! **** YOU! THAT'S MY STAR! UGH!"
"ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?! NO WAY!"
"UH! AND WHAT SON?!"
"SHIIIIIIT!"

Classic.

I also think some Mario Tennis or Strikers should be played.

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
^The fight is on! Illegal parts banned, do you semi-ban weapons? (like Rayfall gun is sometimes banned, due to how gay it is). I REALLY want Nintendo to make another CR game and really fine tune it. I was pulling for Ray to be a playable character in Brawl.

To be fair, MP8, is a lot less random than previous versions, but there sill is a lot of general BS (the rope cutting coin wager game ALWAYS gets mass yelling). Koopa's Tycoon Town is where it's at, that board actually requires a little bit of strategy.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Tai, were not sure right now.
But I think it is me, Erich, Davis, and maybe steven. But, i don't know.

xion07

Smash Apprentice
@Davis- Yeah, I'm still down for El Paso. But are we staying the whole three days? If so I dunno if I can do it. I have college and I can't afford to miss the last weeks.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Eh, I'm not going to El Paso anymore.

Only reason was to hang with Sean, Rob, and a few others, but Sean isn't going anymore, and Rob lives close enough to me.

I'm going to SV to visit other Melee players instead.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Sounds like you're scared, Neil Squared.

Mario Kart done right, eh? I'll hold judgement.

I'm going to finalize plans, soon. I was thinking we'd get there early Saturday or leave Friday evening then leave after doubles on Sunday.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
@Neil- Which is why I am bringing them to you. So you can suffer while I watch :D
And of course...intoduce them too.

Hey hey, I may be noob but I still have a place in the world. And this noob can beat you Neil! :)
First of all, no, I am going to **** them. And ****** is not suffering. And you are going to lose, and you can't beat me because you're a noob. Watch, you're going to lose the samus v random MM.

Alrighty...I'm feelin' a bit more calm now. And NO, I did not shave my bodily extremities. Nice try to unman me though Neil. :p
Damit, and I thought plan was brilliant and foolproof. If only you were manly enough to listen to me ;)

SO MUCH WIN (of course I'm referring to a picture with the yellow smiley face with the tear in his left eye, on the bottom of the picture it says in huge black text "so much win." Someone find that picture for me on the internetz plz?)
And wow, you are manly for posting from a video game console.

Even though everyone already knows that, thank you for pointing it out :) :) :) I agree entirely.

Neil, the monkeys at my work scheduled me for saturday despite how I went out of the way to get that day off, so I won't be able to attend the super secret surprise thing. I get off at 4:30, so call me when you guys are heading back to your house so I can come over then.
I'm not having the surprise. It's not even a surprise. Just come over at 4:30 then.

I miss you guys. And yes NM rules because we do have steven :D

im thinking of wiping the dust off my brawl copy and play it for the first time in 3 months lol. Peace everyone :D
*SOB*

Actually, what you eat effects what your sperm tastes like, so take that you vegetarian *******, and suck it!
Bear with me, but read on. Vegetarians have more flatulence than carnivorous beings like you, however, our farts smell much less offensive and less concentrated in odors like methane. However, you carnivorous beings produce much less flatulence, however each of those few farts you produce smell VERY VERY offensive (and full of methane). And anatomically, you use your nose more than you use your tongue while you taste, it is confirmed that my since my sperm smells nicer than yours, it will in fact taste better than yours. THEREFORE, I win. Don't forget I win in ball size as well.
Still, you win the dick size argument.

Whoa...I've missed a lot. Anything important besides bickering and comparing genital size O_o (WTF guys).

Hell no, I've seen you play GH3-you'd **** me like Bush ***** the English language. I have 4 years of percussion/drumming experience under my belt, so I stick to drums anyways. Plus, JT has it, not me yet. >_> But I think we could definitely bring it next fest. And I see, I won't call you a gamer then. :-) When is it again? The 1st? Fancy that! Happy B-day, sorry I won't be able to attend. And no one with a ***** should read those books. I actually read a cahpter-to-chapter summary of the first one-complete and utter garbage.

Yeah, tis was sad. I didn't know they could be bought here in town...now that I know that, I think that I might as well buy some. And yeah, I heard it was nuts, the UNM paper has 45K people attending to McCain's 1K. Lulz.

Dammit, I hate to miss out on smashfest...what's this I hear about Custom Robo? My Strike Vanishers will absolutely **** in that game. And I think Mario Party should be played, just to see if we could break window glass by all that yelling the game will induce. I'm all for getting a mix of other games in as well, and I'm all for SC2 if anyone wants to next time. The SC4 touney made me remember how fun 2 was/is.
You should really come to the fest irregardless. Anyways, the Bush thing ws pretty funny. You should teach me to use the snare or bass pedal on drums (my feet ache after a while). And McCain in reality had about 800 people. Thanks again for not reading twilight.

Wii Sports sounds good.

I think El Paso will end up being me, Xion, Sinz, August, and Erich
Tai, were not sure right now.
But I think it is me, Erich, Davis, and maybe steven. But, i don't know.

WTF IS WRONG WITH BOTH OF YOU?!??! WHAT HAPPENED TO ME? I CALLED IT A LONG LONG LONG TIME AGO. If you want proof I will quote it.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
****, Neil. I spaced you out entirely. Sorry buddy.

Oh, and I'm still tastier. I just don't care to argue about it, but I will end this right now:
I've gotten my **** sucked and you haven't.

Come back when you get laid, Neil :) Hitting puberty is a good start.

Tim
Thanks for bringing that game to my attention. I'd heard about it, but never really looked into it until you suggested it. I think I'm going to get it.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Neil. I am out of vegetarian recipes. Send me some.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Eh, I'm not going to El Paso anymore.

Only reason was to hang with Sean, Rob, and a few others, but Sean isn't going anymore, and Rob lives close enough to me.

I'm going to SV to visit other Melee players instead.
I'm going to finalize plans, soon. I was thinking we'd get there early Saturday or leave Friday evening then leave after doubles on Sunday.
haha, there's no way I'm going to El Paso now. However, Colorado is still a possibility.

Hmm, I'm going to have to side with Neil on this one. Meat is good for you...in moderation. Eating lots of fruits and veggies is the healthier way to go. I just like meat too much to give it up.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
In small amounts meat is good for you. But I am willing to give it up.

And, if we are staying on sunday, I can't come.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Okay, I'm actually confused about the schedule for this weekend:
My smashfest is available at my house all day saturday (I MEAN all day, as in from early in the morning to LATE in the night). Davis' game day is all day sunday. Is anyone planning on sleeping over or is it virtually impossible for everyone?
For now I'm assuming that everyone'll leave friday night at 9:00 pm or so, then we'll sleep on our beds for the night and go to church and yada yada yada and eventually converge at Davis' house at 1:00 pm on sunday?

****, Neil. I spaced you out entirely. Sorry buddy.

Oh, and I'm still tastier. I just don't care to argue about it, but I will end this right now:
I've gotten my **** sucked and you haven't.

Come back when you get laid, Neil :) Hitting puberty is a good start.

Tim
Thanks for bringing that game to my attention. I'd heard about it, but never really looked into it until you suggested it. I think I'm going to get it.
Thanks for forgetting me -.-
And you are a coward btw. Real men fight out the argument to the end and admit defeat when proved wrong. I am questioning not your experience with male genitalia, but your physical characteristics of said male genitalia.
And what happened to the moneymatch? Remember a while back I said $1 MM, best 3 of 5, ike vs wolf only? Accept or decline?

Neil. I am out of vegetarian recipes. Send me some.
Ummm, I can. Do you like East Indian cuisine though? Most of it consists of bread, rice, soup, and vegetables. Don't forget the nonartificial fruit drinks and ocassional nuts and legumes as snacks. Of course there is the other Hindi staple which is a form of yogurt, supplying all Indians with dairy. They have an extremely low portion for sweets, and even smaller for meats. I basically summarized what India eats, but if you want to get into details later, I'm here :)

haha, there's no way I'm going to El Paso now. However, Colorado is still a possibility.

Hmm, I'm going to have to side with Neil on this one. Meat is good for you...in moderation. Eating lots of fruits and veggies is the healthier way to go. I just like meat too much to give it up.
Come on...you don't need sean benner to have fun. And thanks for siding with me I guess. And I never said you needed to give up meat.

In small amounts meat is good for you. But I am willing to give it up.

And, if we are staying on sunday, I can't come.
Once again, I never said to give it up. If you are already eating meat, keep it up. It's just that for vegetarians, there are other ways to keep your bases covered, as everyone knows.
Sunday? as in you won't be able to stay for all of Davis's game day? Explain yourself.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
He's talking about the El Paso tournament, not Davis's game day on Sunday.

Also, it looks like I'll be able to attend your fest Neil. However, I'm not sure right now whether or not I'm going to attend the game day on Sunday (doubt it).

Dekar173

Justice Man
I really do wish I could be more active with smashfests and getting tourneys going and all that jazz... on the other hand I really enjoy hanging out with Molly =P

OK: Who's up for it? We've got myself, Ax, Neil, Davis, who am I missing?

DMD tourney: I dunno wtf's going on there. If it does happen, I'm not going, busy weekend! :o

How many of you are man enough to like haunted houses? And who's down to go to some?

Davis, your text is like an angel typing away at a divine keyboard, displaying on the most glorious screen in my mind.

Top Bottom