• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

xion07

Smash Apprentice
@Kash- maybe 10$. I would do 20 but I live in Los Lunas so that comes out of gas. :(

@Alpha- Alright then, what time did he say it would be at?

@Zman- Haha, well see about that!

And about my grandfather, don't worry guys, I'm not as sad as I thought I would be. It cheered me up knowing that he will not suffer anymore.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Well, I don't know about anyone else here, but I do enjoy hot girls/beautiful women, but it defeats the purpose when they are taken :(

Otherwise, you and Dekar would be out of luck. At least I'm assuming you. I'm taking your word on it, haha.

@Kash- maybe 10$. I would do 20 but I live in Los Lunas so that comes out of gas. :(

@Alpha- Alright then, what time did he say it would be at?

@Zman- Haha, well see about that!

And about my grandfather, don't worry guys, I'm not as sad as I thought I would be. It cheered me up knowing that he will not suffer anymore.
$10 it is then.

I had no idea you lived in Los Lunas. Dang.

Yeah. That's one positive side to it.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Possibly one if enough people show up to Sweeney Todd.

I am not even Kidding. I really want you guys to show up.
It isn't even expensive!
Its 3$. And if you tell me by wednesday night if you can come for sure, I can preorder them for 1$ :/

Please come, I really want to have a full house for our final performance of Sweeney Todd.

xion07

Smash Apprentice
Well, I don't know about anyone else here, but I do enjoy hot girls/beautiful women, but it defeats the purpose when they are taken :(

Otherwise, you and Dekar would be out of luck. At least I'm assuming you. I'm taking your word on it, haha.

$10 it is then.

I had no idea you lived in Los Lunas. Dang.

Yeah. That's one positive side to it.
Alright, whatever time the fest is on sat, lets have some friendlies too. I would like to do team at the next tourney, but I do not have a partner. Does anyone want to team up with me and practice at the fest?

Yeah its a pretty harsh drive, but you guys are chill so its worth it.

Yeah, but its all good, thanx. :)

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Davis, you spelled "spelled" wrong. You typed "spelt" instead. It was a valiant effort though.

wow its been too long nm folk
i just want to say 3 things
lawl meta*** xD

WTF SINZ PEACH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL peach ditto time <.< its like being falcon rivals again but having a main is dumb in this game <3 the heart is for you

and third
NM Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks
$1 Falcon ditto only MM, best of 5. And actually Everett doesn't play peach, he just chose that character icon because I "wanted" him to.

Heh...hi Neil. So you don't see me as a gamer, eh? Yea, not many people do. I guess I don't look like the stereotype of a typical 'gamer', do I? What do you see me as then? Just curious.

Anyways, we never played too seriously in Melee, I hope, because I beat you WAAAAAY too easily. Not that I was going all out either, but still.:( I know our games in the past have been a lot closer than they were last night dude. Paul beat me once when I was Marth, and August beat me once(or twice?). Nobody else beat my Marth last night.:embarrass(unless Steven did once and I don't remember) Anyways, we gotta play again Neil! Next time I'll have to stay for longer than I did too, eh? And yes, I like tennis Neil, it's a fun sport. I don't play it very often sadly, but...anyways, just call me sometime for this so called "bonding" and we'll see what I can do. Cross-country is ending soon, so I'll be a lot more free. THAT GOES FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO HANG OUT WITH ME(although why you would want to is beyond me!:lick:).
I don't recall as to who won what matches at the fest. I thought I ***** you? Well whatever, since you're johning about not being serious, I'm going to sit you down and we are going to play melee straight for an hour and see how well you really do. And as for the tennis thing, naw, i'd rather not. I just still want to bond with you is all. It'll come with time I assume.

ZMan;5670043@Neil: I would never dorm with ever. And your not txting cute/hot girls like I do.[/QUOTE said:
I'm taking this personally Zach. Really, why not? Zach, half the time, I just act stupid or dumb in front of you for no reason, maybe attention. Otherwise, I'm not sure why you wouldn't. As for the txting cute/hot girls like you do, I actually happen to text wimminz. Don't act like you know me Zach.

Also Neil, I love you like a ********, inbred redneck loves Sarah Palin, for no good reason whatsoever. Also, you're quite a cretin for that shoutout to Molly lmao.
Sorry for the Intel failure. And I guess that description of love is devoted love, so I will take it as a compliment. And for that molly shoutout, maybe I'm just dumb, but I just reread it, and I don't see how it's offensive. ? Maybe I misinterpreted something or put something that could be very very vague and ambiguous???

Wow, don't go oh teary eyed on me! *passes Kleenex* On a serious note, that's quite a big man of you to post that, and I thank you. Don't worry, I didn't take any of the badmouthing to heart-Internet rage is just that, unless people believe Internet=SERIOUS BUSINESS. Besides, the "new" guy always get shafted. But it's cool. Congrats on being awesome entirely >_>b

But...but...everyone loves these glasses! But I do normally wearing contacts, I just had to do glasses that day because of the eye apointment (I HATE haveing your eyes dialated, I couldn't see half the **** day). And yeah, I am-PC, Wii, and DS games are my experetise, and I play quite a lot. How about yourself?
Aww Ax, thanks for calling me a big man and awesome. And your glasses are just meh to me. honestly bryan, the glasses comment was just to say something, I didn't necessarily mean it. You look fine in those glasses, really. Not better, not worse. just fine. And I am not much of a gamer, I say on a regular basis that I am not a gamer.
In fact, tons of people made fun of me for having never played Starfox 64 (and a multitude of other classic video games at that). I am shunned for life from saying "DO A BAR---" until I play that game. If I do say it, Paul will give me a broken nose.

Casey, I'm very sorry about your loss :( *SOB* I wish I could connect more with my family. Well, I'm glad you're an optimistic person instead and can look to the cheerier, lighter side. Casey you have a gift for being capable of looking through times of hardship for that faintest glimmer of light.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
The Smashfest This Weekend

THE SMASHFEST
All right, seeing as how I am "the premier New Mexico smashfest location," then I will indeed hold a smashfest. This smashfest will NOT be on my birthday and instead be on Saturday November 1st 2008. Here's what I'm planning on doing though. This fest will start on Saturday MORNING around 11:00 am (It'd be preferred that you come early for more smash time).
Afterwards, for my puberty-hitting age celebration, there will be a surprise depending on how many people show up. Depending on if this sexy surprise happens, we can all go at 7:00 pm and you all can leave late at night and go back home OR sleepover at my house till Sunday afternoon. FREE pizza (with pepperoni and animal products for all you carnivorous humans out there) and soft drinks and definitely some nice CHOCOLATE CAKE!!! Zomg no one can resist chocolate cake. You better come over.
RSVP so I can plan the food and money. Don't bring presents unless you love me that much (which I know you all do :))
This is also for the purpose of celebrating the death of Metaknight in the 5th largest state in the U.S.
I AM DOUBLE POSTING since half of you still don't know how to read past a 5th grade reading level; I am going to quote my very own post. This post was on page 292 I believe. Some of you can't remember half the **** I type, so let me do this for the hard of reading:
THERE IS A SMASHFEST ON THE WEEKEND OF NOV. 1st AT MY HOUSE.

The details are in the quote.
I also need to make a list of attendees for the fest. You need to RSVP for the party. Please clearly post if you are coming or not. I need to plan for how many people are coming so that I can HOPEFULLY commit to a "surprise." I'll give you one hint - this surprise involves leaving the house and NOT DOING something smash-related. Hopefully I can pay for everyone's tickets and make it fun.

List of confirmed attendees for the fest:
Zach
Nolan

EDIT:
@DAVIS: So I was looking around on the Internetz and found this:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-ieEfhTkHGk
WTF Davis? Just because I suicide three times means it's a "good game?" Go crucify yourself.

xion07

Smash Apprentice
Davis, you spelled "spelled" wrong. You typed "spelt" instead. It was a valiant effort though.

$1 Falcon ditto only MM, best of 5. And actually Everett doesn't play peach, he just chose that character icon because I "wanted" him to.

I don't recall as to who won what matches at the fest. I thought I ***** you? Well whatever, since you're johning about not being serious, I'm going to sit you down and we are going to play melee straight for an hour and see how well you really do. And as for the tennis thing, naw, i'd rather not. I just still want to bond with you is all. It'll come with time I assume.

I'm taking this personally Zach. Really, why not? Zach, half the time, I just act stupid or dumb in front of you for no reason, maybe attention. Otherwise, I'm not sure why you wouldn't. As for the txting cute/hot girls like you do, I actually happen to text wimminz. Don't act like you know me Zach.

Sorry for the Intel failure. And I guess that description of love is devoted love, so I will take it as a compliment. And for that molly shoutout, maybe I'm just dumb, but I just reread it, and I don't see how it's offensive. ? Maybe I misinterpreted something or put something that could be very very vague and ambiguous???

Aww Ax, thanks for calling me a big man and awesome. And your glasses are just meh to me. honestly bryan, the glasses comment was just to say something, I didn't necessarily mean it. You look fine in those glasses, really. Not better, not worse. just fine. And I am not much of a gamer, I say on a regular basis that I am not a gamer.
In fact, tons of people made fun of me for having never played Starfox 64 (and a multitude of other classic video games at that). I am shunned for life from saying "DO A BAR---" until I play that game. If I do say it, Paul will give me a broken nose.

Casey, I'm very sorry about your loss :( *SOB* I wish I could connect more with my family. Well, I'm glad you're an optimistic person instead and can look to the cheerier, lighter side. Casey you have a gift for being capable of looking through times of hardship for that faintest glimmer of light.
Thanks, I really appreciate you saying that. Its true though, I do tend to look at the brighter side of things. Don't worry, you may become the same as me. You never know. :)
Btw my name is spelled "KC." lol its cool though, you didn't know.
And also, I will be attending the smashfest 100% I look forward on fighting EVERYONE there. So get ready!

Overgames

Smash Rookie
I'm coming to the smashfest! Can I get directions to the estate? I can bring my capture card to record some matches too. =] I could bring my Wii for some brawl wavedashing also.

Kashakunaki, I had no idea you put videos of one of our matches up! Re-match for sure.

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
>_>b Real emotions don't convey real well on teh nets:I wasn't taking the glasses thing personal. I can't remember the last time I took an insult personal, so feel free to the lob them around. It's ok buddy, all fun and games here, right? Ironically, these glasses are being a major ***-pain right now, I think they got adjusted funny. Fell off twice whgile playing the new GH.

Interesting! To be fair, I never completed from start to finish SF64 either, but I've played enough to be worthy of the barrel roll. And I would say you're a gamer-you dedication alone to Brawl could qualify you as one. Remember, there are different "levels" of gamer (soft-hardcore, yada yada).

Anyways, I probably can't do Smashfest-why? This Brawler turns 19 in a week, so I'll be busy very likely. ^_^

On that note, dumb dumb dumb that the Steelers lost to the Giants. Know what else is dumb? Twilight, and 95% of females for liking that garbage.

What? You really don't remember? Whatever dude, but you didn't beat me once. Well...you did beat me the first few times when I was still warming up playing Falco, but when I switched to Marth...it was game over. Also, I really don't understand the concept of johning even AFTER one is the victor. And yes, I suppose it will come with time, eh? I'll be at your smashfest too, don't worry!:) And then we shall play the Melee, and have fierce male bonding sessions. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dizzy::grrr:

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
You could've come to my Smash fest.
I wasn't on the boards for 3 days, so i didn't see it. Sorry. Still might not have come because of the rally.

We were ****** so bad that Casey and I just started fighting each other to see who could kill the last guy first. They actually asked if they could just forfeit to use to spare the pain. So the last match was 3 C.Falcon and 1 Ganon match.
Lmao. Get any Falcon Punches in? Please?

Keep Marth, there are too many Snakes.
Snake fits my playstyle better. I got tired of Wall of Fair after about a week. I'm still testing out other characters. It's just that snake really covers Zelda's weaknesses.

There were...15+ people in the tourney? But only 4 teams in doubles. Can't remember how many in SC (I took second despite never playing SC3 or 4. SC2>all those). I wanted to go se Obama, how was it? My sister (Mol) went, brought us T-shirts. And Sephi said they couldn't orde those sexy controllers, which was really, really sad, because I'd be owning at least 1 now, and I wanted those badly.
No custom Controllers? WTF??? The rally was amazing. But I know now that 2 hours in advance isn't anywhere near enough. I spent a LOT of money no pins, signs, ect. But actually seeing Obama is near impossible, since there are like 20,000+ peolpe in front of you and even when you get a glimpse, someone waves their sign. But if you have any chance to go to a rally, I would highly recommend it. It's a monumental experience.

To Neil: I'm RSVPing. Happy birthday, and I'll see you on saturday.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
So any tourneys/smashfests coming up this weekend?
Neil's.

Alright, whatever time the fest is on sat, lets have some friendlies too. I would like to do team at the next tourney, but I do not have a partner. Does anyone want to team up with me and practice at the fest?

Yeah its a pretty harsh drive, but you guys are chill so its worth it.

Yeah, but its all good, thanx. :)
Actually, I was going to ask Dekar if he would be my doubles partner. Since Steven won't go out of state I don't have one. If Dekar won't team with me, though, sure.

I AM DOUBLE POSTING since half of you still don't know how to read past a 5th grade reading level; I am going to quote my very own post. This post was on page 292 I believe. Some of you can't remember half the **** I type, so let me do this for the hard of reading:
THERE IS A SMASHFEST ON THE WEEKEND OF NOV. 1st AT MY HOUSE.

The details are in the quote.
I also need to make a list of attendees for the fest. You need to RSVP for the party. Please clearly post if you are coming or not. I need to plan for how many people are coming so that I can HOPEFULLY commit to a "surprise." I'll give you one hint - this surprise involves leaving the house and NOT DOING something smash-related. Hopefully I can pay for everyone's tickets and make it fun.

List of confirmed attendees for the fest:
Zach
Nolan

EDIT:
@DAVIS: So I was looking around on the Internetz and found this:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-ieEfhTkHGk
WTF Davis? Just because I suicide three times means it's a "good game?" Go crucify yourself.
RSVP

Did I do that right?

I just said good game under the description for all of them because I didn't know what else to put. I also said that those videos were for the Wolf boards. I wanted them to see me more or less at my prime. If you think you can beat me (Mr. Zero to Death) then prove it. Brawl and Melee.

I'm coming to the smashfest! Can I get directions to the estate? I can bring my capture card to record some matches too. =] I could bring my Wii for some brawl wavedashing also.

Kashakunaki, I had no idea you put videos of one of our matches up! Re-match for sure.
For sure, man. Are other ones were close. Don't take it personally that I put that one up (was the only one I had and once again I was just showing off to the Wolf boards).

Please bring your capture card. I'd love to get some actually matches and sets on the internet.

>_>b Real emotions don't convey real well on teh nets:I wasn't taking the glasses thing personal. I can't remember the last time I took an insult personal, so feel free to the lob them around. It's ok buddy, all fun and games here, right? Ironically, these glasses are being a major ***-pain right now, I think they got adjusted funny. Fell off twice whgile playing the new GH.

Interesting! To be fair, I never completed from start to finish SF64 either, but I've played enough to be worthy of the barrel roll. And I would say you're a gamer-you dedication alone to Brawl could qualify you as one. Remember, there are different "levels" of gamer (soft-hardcore, yada yada).

Anyways, I probably can't do Smashfest-why? This Brawler turns 19 in a week, so I'll be busy very likely. ^_^

On that note, dumb dumb dumb that the Steelers lost to the Giants. Know what else is dumb? Twilight, and 95% of females for liking that garbage.
Don't even get me started on what defines a gamer and what doesn't.

What? You really don't remember? Whatever dude, but you didn't beat me once. Well...you did beat me the first few times when I was still warming up playing Falco, but when I switched to Marth...it was game over. Also, I really don't understand the concept of johning even AFTER one is the victor. And yes, I suppose it will come with time, eh? I'll be at your smashfest too, don't worry!:) And then we shall play the Melee, and have fierce male bonding sessions. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dizzy::grrr:
I smell a rivalry brewing. Go Neil, go!
If need be I can coach you. You don't have to be good at the game to know how to be good :)

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
You still haven't played STARFOX 64?!?!?!?

I'm going to have to bring it to the next smashfest so you can play AND beat it. Seriously Neil, you don't deserve to main ANY space animal until you thoroughly play that game.

What? You really don't remember? Whatever dude, but you didn't beat me once. Well...you did beat me the first few times when I was still warming up playing Falco, but when I switched to Marth...it was game over. Also, I really don't understand the concept of johning even AFTER one is the victor. And yes, I suppose it will come with time, eh? I'll be at your smashfest too, don't worry! And then we shall play the Melee, and have fierce male bonding sessions. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
EVERYONE johns. Even if you don't say anything before or after a match and you're completely silent it's still a john...aka SILENCE JOHNS. There is NO ESCAPING johns.

@Davis: I'm still not convinced going to the EP tournament is going to be worth my time. I really do not feel like going...even if it is going to be cheap.

I'm going to have to bring it to the next smashfest so you can play AND beat it. Seriously Neil, you don't deserve to main ANY space animal until you thoroughly play that game.
This...this is absolutely unacceptable. Tsch, tsch...Neil, you're sick. Paul, if you forget it, I got you covered. I'll bring my Wii which has it downloaded, and if that doesn't work, I'll bring my 64 and bring Starfox with me. AS LONG AS SOMEONE HAS A 64 CONTROLLER WE CAN USE, AS I DON'T HAVE ANY.

EVERYONE johns. Even if you don't say anything before or after a match and you're completely silent it's still a john...aka SILENCE JOHNS. There is NO ESCAPING johns.
THANK YOU!!!! Johns have no logical sense to them. If anything one says is a john, then I shall john if I want to. HA! Silence johns...nonsense. YOU HEAR ME JOHNS?!? I HATE YOU!!!! CURSE YOU FOR EVER BEING INVENTED!!! (Hey look, I'm "johning" about johns!)

Dekar173

Justice Man
This...this is absolutely unacceptable. Tsch, tsch...Neil, you're sick. Paul, if you forget it, I got you covered. I'll bring my Wii which has it downloaded, and if that doesn't work, I'll bring my 64 and bring Starfox with me. AS LONG AS SOMEONE HAS A 64 CONTROLLER WE CAN USE, AS I DON'T HAVE ANY.

THANK YOU!!!! Johns have no logical sense to them. If anything one says is a john, then I shall john if I want to. HA! Silence johns...nonsense. YOU HEAR ME JOHNS?!? I HATE YOU!!!! CURSE YOU FOR EVER BEING INVENTED!!! (Hey look, I'm "johning" about johns!)
**** it Erich no johns!!!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I am abusing my powers as the creator of this thread :/

Come to Sweeney Todd. Please.

Also, Paul. I am fixing my computer right now(the one in my room, it has all of the stuff installed) so I should be able to upload those yoshi matches... finally.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Everett, ride/school situation this week prevents me from seeing you sing. Isn't someone going to record it? Youtubess?

xion07

Smash Apprentice
I don't think I John. And if I do lose, I admit defeat and say good game! :)

And I can't go to the play due to me having college on Tuesdays and Thursdays all day.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master

@Davis: I'm still not convinced going to the EP tournament is going to be worth my time. I really do not feel like going...even if it is going to be cheap.
I think after Neil's coming up Smash fest I'm going to have a game day. No Smash. Maybe one TV for Melee/Brawl. My goal would be to get about four or five TVs all set up very nicely, with lots of real food and soda, and just play some awesome multiplayer games. Mario Party, Mario Kart, Star Fox: Assault, Halo, Gears, Guitar Hero, Custom Robo, Soul Calibur, Guilty Gear, etc. Oh, and you have to come and beat Star Fox 64, Neil. Otherwise I'll break your neck.

That's too bad, Paul. If you're not interested you're not interested. How about you Erich, Neil, and August? I need three good Melee players to come to El Paso.

Silence Johns... that's ridiculous.

Also, you aren't Johning about Johning because you aren't making excuses.

I don't think I John. And if I do lose, I admit defeat and say good game! :)

And I can't go to the play due to me having college on Tuesdays and Thursdays all day.
good game is a sportsmanship john.
That's ridiculous. As a joke, sure, but speaking seriously there is no such thing.

Don't pay attention to it, Xion. I do my best to do the same thing. Even when Frigate Orpheon killed me I did my best not to complain. I just shook Paul's hand and said good game. Being a good sport is one of the values my parents made sure I grew up with and learned.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
@Davis: Lol. A game day would be fun. I could bring Super Monkey Ball on da Wii. Just no Mario Party. That'll end in violence.
I have to agree with Zach here. I love playing Mario Party until the game suddenly decides to give me -50 stars.

I think after Neil's coming up Smash fest I'm going to have a game day. No Smash. Maybe one TV for Melee/Brawl. My goal would be to get about four or five TVs all set up very nicely, with lots of real food and soda, and just play some awesome multiplayer games. Mario Party, Mario Kart, Star Fox: Assault, Halo, Gears, Guitar Hero, Custom Robo, Soul Calibur, Guilty Gear, etc. Oh, and you have to come and beat Star Fox 64, Neil. Otherwise I'll break your neck
Sounds great. Sometimes it's best just to sit down and enjoy some good multiplayer games (rather than break my thumbs playing smash).

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I don't know if i can make it to the smashfest, it is the same day as homecoming.

Let me know if you are coming to Sweeney Todd, I can get tickets for 1$

Dekar173

Justice Man
Of course I'll doubles with you baby :D

Also: wow Neil. ><

Also, far too much going on this weekend Everett, hope Sweeney Todd goes well though, do the play justice!!!

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Thanks, I really appreciate you saying that. Its true though, I do tend to look at the brighter side of things. Don't worry, you may become the same as me. You never know. :)
Btw my name is spelled "KC." lol its cool though, you didn't know.
And also, I will be attending the smashfest 100% I look forward on fighting EVERYONE there. So get ready!
Sorry for mispelling your name. I'm glad no one mispells my name. Every single american child is hammered through "i before e except after c" and I AM THE EXCEPTION TO THAT RULE. So **** that rule and all teachers who teach it.

Derek have you even been to my house? Wait yeah you have. It's not an estate. Not even Steven's house is an estate. There are NO estates in NM, save for a few in Los Alamos County where old white men make religious altars for John McCain.

I agree with you in almost every way Ax. First of all, yes those glasses are a pain. And you lucky bastar*. At the next fest, bring over GH4 and I'll **** the **** out of that game. Also, I am not even a gamer. I only play smash, that's it. Every vet smasher in NM will agree that I am NOT a gamer, not even close. And I never will. Congratz on your birthday too. Even though mine is the center of attention currently :flame:
Thank you for being one of the few people in the world that dislikes Twilight. i'm tired of hearing about it. It's just a book. Since when are wimminz interested in vampire romance? What kind of self-respecting teen would want to have sex with ****ing Count Dracula?

I must have remembered wrong then. Fine, you must've beat me. When it comes to fierce male bonding sessions, I'll be the cat, and you'll be the mouse :lick::lick:;)

To Neil: I'm RSVPing. Happy birthday, and I'll see you on saturday.
Cool. thanks.

RSVP

Did I do that right?

I just said good game under the description for all of them because I didn't know what else to put. I also said that those videos were for the Wolf boards. I wanted them to see me more or less at my prime. If you think you can beat me (Mr. Zero to Death) then prove it. Brawl and Melee.

I smell a rivalry brewing. Go Neil, go!
If need be I can coach you. You don't have to be good at the game to know how to be good :)
All right, since you've pissed me off for no apparent reason: $1 MM. Ike vs wolf only. best 3 of 5.
And secondly, no, that's not how you RSVP. RSVP just means, can you answer my question in the most basic form. So you would say, "Yes Neil. I would love to come to your awesome smashfest/birthday party. Can I suck your *ick and kiss your *ss while I'm at it?"

Okay, okay fine. You guys need to stop overreacting like you all have anxiety disorders or something. I'll play the game.

Yeah yeah. Laugh all you want I'm not impressed. I'll play the game.

I think after Neil's coming up Smash fest I'm going to have a game day. No Smash. Maybe one TV for Melee/Brawl. My goal would be to get about four or five TVs all set up very nicely, with lots of real food and soda, and just play some awesome multiplayer games. Mario Party, Mario Kart, Star Fox: Assault, Halo, Gears, Guitar Hero, Custom Robo, Soul Calibur, Guilty Gear, etc. Oh, and you have to come and beat Star Fox 64, Neil. Otherwise I'll break your neck.

That's too bad, Paul. If you're not interested you're not interested. How about you Erich, Neil, and August? I need three good Melee players to come to El Paso.
All right, I'm going to the game day. I'll bring GH3 if you want me to, and I could bring any other multiplayer games which I have, that are basically none (who the hell is interested in Starfox Assault and James Bond Nightfire and Goldeneye Rogue Agent?) I could bring wii play when we are all tired at 2:00 am? You break my neck and I'll give you tuberculosis (In APM with your love who you won't get back, we were just growing bacteria cultures, one of which was LIVE poliovirus and tuberculosis.).

Now that is sexy. That is certainly better than an Icelandic cosplay.

lol "he is asian" statement in the vid

I guess that makes him auto good, doesn't it?
Duh. I am NM's version of the Asian Sensation.

Also: wow Neil. ><
I still don't get it. Can someone spell it out for me? Or is there just some sarcasm? Remember no one can detect sarcasm on the internetz.

Here is the confirmed list for my fest:
Zach
Nolan
Xion
Overgames
Erich
Walker
Davis
Paul?
Dekar?
Sinz? Your homecoming stars at like 6 or 7 pm right? just hitch a ride early in the afternoon. Really you should come. I want to fightz you. Maybe falcon ditto with bunny hoods on very high at yoshi's story ;)

either you're confirmed or not. All or none. Seriously, if this list gets any bigger, I don't think my parents'll take us to the surprise. I've decided to ruin the surprise of
Hinkle's Family Fun Center Paintball Action
which at this point is most likely not going to happen due to TOO MANY PEOPLE coming to my fest.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Sliraobe, I just need to check something: The book Twilight you're talking about...it isn't part of the Night Watch series, is it?

Also, Kash, no johns. You could've forfeited the match against MS support, camping is a legit strategy.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
*kills himself*

Oh wait. I'm too badass for that. I forgot.

Ok, I'm coming to your thingy, Neil, but no way I'll suck your **** or kiss your ***. That's what I have my hoes for.

I had a lot of other crap I wanted to say, but I can't remember, so:
Everett you better come to the fest. I need someone good to practice new techniques.

xion07

Smash Apprentice
@Zman- Even you saying that is a John. :D Anywho hey Zach, I'll see you at the fest!

@Neil- It's all good. I know how that goes. But yeah lets have some Ike dittos and have some rounds with my Samus! Oh, I plan on showing up early, it starts a noon right?

@Davis- Ok, I'll pay no mind to johns. Anyways we'll have to introduce ourselves properly because we havent done that yet. Your a pretty cool guy. :)

@everyone else- Can't wait to play you all, theres no competition here in Los Lunas. Zero.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Doesn't Chefman and CJ live in Los Lunas?

Anyways, yeah. I look forward to it xion. I've heard a lot about you, but have only played you twice, and we've never properly been introduced. I've only yelled at you to money match me >.>

Dekar! You should bring Guilty Gear to the Smash fest so you can pwn me at it.

Top Bottom